>>89529545

...and?

Getting pussy has never been hard user, no matter what you look like.
Unless you're an autist.

wow, now they're making studies to state the obvious, very clever.

wow models have an easier time attracting women on a dating app centered entirely around appearance?

the board you're looking for is /r9k

Reminds me of that infographic with a fake profile with the pic of some ultra handsome model and the guy could talk straight about sex in a vulgar way and the bitches would be all over him.
Took that very same picture and made a fake profile on a website where I had a real profile. I first messaged women with my real profile, typically without even a reply, then I message the very same women with the fake profile, and I would get instant answers and interest.

Really makes you think... Or not. 90% of women fuck with 10% of men, that's just how it is.

This isnt /r9k/. You arent rusing anyone here

>getty pussy has never been hard
>as long as you're a model with a great smile and sexy body

It's harder when you're average looking, that's for damn sure.

Wow, girls liking attractive guys? Fucking whore sluts, disgusting women are shallow as fuck, they will never appreciate nice guys & supreme gentlemen such as myself, wow, time to suck dick now. MGTOW 4 lyfe

Imagine a 10/10 model saying those same vulgar things to just about any male. Compared to a slag saying them. I mean this is the furthest thing from rocket science.

It is hard if you are a manlet like me.

Pepesingles.com

reminder that there are VASTLY more instances of a chad asking a stacy to murder her children and her following through with it than the opposite. If you're tall/hung/rich or even a serial killer woman will do anything to reel you in

How much of a manlet? 5'9-10" doesn't count.

nah faggot I'm 6'2 but a jawlet, it's ALL about face, 100%

As long as you aren't hideously deformed or severely socially inept it's not hard to get laid. You just have to genuinely not care whether you do or not and that's something you can't fake, you need to have enough going on in your life that getting laid is a third or fourth priority but still a priority, if that makes sense. Also stop masturbating so much, you waste so much energy jacking off to some bullshit. Most of the times I've been laid recently is because I needed a release for days and told myself that it would only happen if I was with a woman. Girls don't really give a shit what you look like, they just want to feel special for a bit.

The hard part is finding someone worth keeping, majority of birds in the UK are either stuck up cunts or drunken, retarded slags.

If you're tall and fit it doesn't matter how good your facial aesthetics are.

Finnish manlet or True manlet?
I'm 5'4 and most women pretend I don't exist.

Cunt Pete would fuck your mum red raw and you know it and would probably pay to watch.

It's still easy, you just have to settle for uglier women.

>surprised that sexually attractive people get right swiped by everyone on an app that's designed for people to find other people for quick hookups

Were you born with Down's, OP?

prince was 5'2.

i would strongly recommend becoming rich and famous

I'm 5'10" look like a model and never had a girlfriend at 30. Height trumps all.

How tall are we talking?

6'2 and up is easy mode.
6'0 is medium difficulty.
5'10 and below is hard mode.

>tfw short and poor

You are a wizard harry

If you're 6'3 you've basically got an unlimited ammo cheat in the game of life. You can still fuck it up but you have to be basically retarded to fail.

I'm 5'6 and life is nightmare mode, considering LL.

lol if you're 30 and you've never even had a girlfriend then you're ugly as shit

>0 (zero) tinder matches
>I'm not even ugly
Man fuck tinder

>tfw 6'5 and 6 figures

>I'm 6foot&4inches
>Those are 2 measurements

Jesus man I'm 5'4 and I've had two already.
The problem might be you

or autistic.

/r9k/ actually has some decent looking guys, they just are scrawny and socially inept.

Why the fuck would you need to get an actual model for that lmao

do these niggers not know about catfish?

Never trust a perfect profile my dudes

Being 5'4 is a whole lot different in a white Germanic country than being 5'4 in a monkey favela.

So you're telling me, as a 6'2" skinnyfat manboy, that if I get fit I will get laid?

This. Half the time I feel like I should just be honest and say I'm 5'6" in my tinder just so they dont 360 and walk out when we meet.

How much is 5'6 in non retarded measurement?

This ''study'' has been done before countless times in this website.
What is the fuss about? It's been proven that women will whore themselves to a good looking guy no matter how hard they lost their dignity.

Easily. Just put yourself in situations where people regularly hook up, like a bar or party, and try to contain your autism. The easiest way to do this is to not fucking talk so much.

Kek

Why so reich mein nigga??

Yeap.

6 3 former skinnyfat. Started lifting. Much much easier now.

> and I'm bald

About 167 virgins, ahmed

>attractive people have easier time dating

based Pete

>I'm 5'6 and life is nightmare mode, considering LL.

Lend-lease?
Leg lunges?
Limited liability?

meanwhile, if a female model says stupid shit, men make fun of her intelligence and offer her a good dicking to mend her error

if a male model says stupid shit, men make fun of his intelligence and the gays offer him a good dicking to mend his error

>equality

>he thinks dudes will deny free sex
Mate, what?

Not at all.

You need to be fit and CONFIDENT, which is hard to fake. You have to BE confident.

Now that's just rude, user. Leave the poor monkey man alone.

I'm sorry for you my burger
Ever considered taking hormones? Or lengthening your legs?

I'm 5'9, For appearance I would give myself a 6 and that's bieng generous.

I still managed to get laid but to be fair I'm a amazing Liar with a ton of cunning.

You can't pick to be the best looking guy in the room. But it's up to you to be the most charismatic.

I am 18 and i am 5'9 (180cm).

Should i be worried?

Limb-lengthening. A procedure where your tibias or your femurs are broken and lengthened, increasing your height.

yeah I'm learning Russian so I can get the cheap leg lengthening in Volgograd

>people who want casual sex are interested in having it with attractive people
STOP THE PRESSES

I rent all my shit no sane person would ever touch to the government so they can shit it up with fugees, muh nig :^)

I'm mixed breed and average looking.
Both of my girlfriends were white and taller than I am, since I'm a minority where I live.
Not all of Brasil is favelas and brown people, you know.
If you're slightly below average and really good looking as you said, you shouldn't have problem with women at all. Try acting relaxed and being funny(funny doesn't mean acting like a fucking retarded manchild) around them and they'll come running.

Can you ugly virgin autists go back to your containment board at /r9k/ and r/redpill?

I'm taller than this guy in the OP
But im ridiculously shy
I don't understand why manlets convince themselves you can't be tall and single

Grills don't touch you if you can't talk to them

Get ready for the pain of your life

>5'9 (180cm)
something is not right here

>180
>5'9
Those don't match, lad.

He'd at best get an inch and hormones wouldn't work on someone that's already an adult. Like, come on son.

You're 5 foot 11 and a quarter

the most unattractive thing to a girl is lack of confidence

it does if you're country isn't a manlet country like America, here the average is 6'2" so in USA manlet equivalent being 5'9" in serbia is like being 5'4" in america

>tfw perfect 6"1 height

Fells good not being a manlet or lank monster

This I'm tall and in decent shape, but don't get anything since I suck at talking

Move to an another country

But that's disgusting. I would rather die a virgin than settle for some ugly/plain looking woman. I am only attracted to super hot women.

manletry is sharp pain every single day. hopefully it will be worth it. honestly it's not the pain I'm worried about, I just hope there are no complications.

USA average is brought down by brown people. American whites are Scandinavia-tier tall

I am 180cm. Is that like 5'11?

Also is this my final form since i am 18 or i will get a couple of cm's in the coming years?

I'm 5' 8" and had a one night stand with a woman who was 35 after bumping into her 4 hours prior.

Shit
Was
So
Cash

Tfw

>tfw I only match with fat white girls, cute black girls, old women and trannies

It literally all depends on your attitude. If you're at a bar talk to everyone, not just the people you came with. Women like men who LOOK sociable and popular, it doesn't actually matter what their physical appearance is. I've seen countless fat guys with hot gf's because they're really good at socializing and communicating. A handsome 6'4 will get no where unless they're sociable and interesting. I do think though if you're below 5'8 you either have to kill yourself or look for womanlets because there's literally nothing there for you. Other than that though it doesn't matter what your height is, if you're a cool, relaxed, sociable person women will naturally want to talk to you. Once your talking to a woman all it takes is a little charisma and some interesting conversation before you get her number. People on Cred Forums disgust me with their absolutes about women and how they only want to fuck 5000 chads and then marry a rich older guy once they reach 30.

>using an industrialized method of getting pussy like tinder

5 foot 6 here, I was thinking about joining Tinder for some action, I don't mind lying about my height since who can tell on a picture but I need something like high heels for men, would you think I was retarded if I walked past you wearing these?

tfw

Truth.

Can't judge based on nothing, look at ur family members height, but yeah ur 5'11 and a bit, pretty much ideal height

I wear boots that add almost two inches and worked on my posture. I'm not quite 5'8" barefoot btw.