Serious Question

What will happen in America and Europe if Trump loses?
I would see it as a serious blow to the alt-right. How would people and nations react?

>if
When

I wanted to say that, but I didn't want to antagonize them.

>them
Us.

Who do you think is destroying the Republican party?

>letting hillary win and import millions of "refugees" is a good thing

Republicans

Stay on your side of the pond because you don't understand that I need my house keeper and gardener.

The only way to maintain our slave labor force is by having people living here that will work for cheap. You just don't understand.

The white population in the USA dips below 50%

keep dreaming shill

War

Have fun with Brazil 2.0 you fucking moron

Fuck off Pinoshit.

Hopefully chaos will ensue. Preferably war with russia and china.

Coming from a Mestizo cock sucking Reggaeton blasting nigger like you, shill is an honorable title.

More of the same failed policies

That is inevitable

nothing Cred Forums and alt right is an army of neets and weebs and foreign shitposters.

How do i become a refugee?

Brazil was a great place for a white guy like me to have servants. I don't understand your point, please elaborate.

>Implying Americans are as stupid as the British.

I'll bite:

>White race will fail because modern white men are useless, incompetent, weaklings (with big fucking mouths on the internet) who've managed to lose control of every industry or institution that mattered in the last 100 years.
>White race and it's history will disappear.
>Jews will enjoy their momentary victory.
>Starving brown and black hordes will pour into every Jewish enclave and lay waste to their flabby, whiny, temporary, Hebrew overlords.
>Chinese will annihilate Russia.
>With the white people gone along with their guilt and cuckoldry, the East Asians can enslave the remaining black and brown hordes.
>Black and browns will live in total misery literally being worked to death at the hands of their insect-like, cruel, Asian task masters. They will be fed garbage, denied human accommodations, raped, and beaten daily.
>A new Khan will arise out of China and rule what is left of the Earth that isn't in total ruined or irradiated. He will get annoyed with the indolent and stupid behavior of his black and brown slaves and feed them to various prey animals (lions etc) or have them fight to the death for amusement on Chinese Cable TV. Niggers and brown people will go the way of the white man and the dinosaurs.

My only solace is knowing just how much suffering the Chinese will inflict on the sub-humans when whites aren't there to protect them. It's the only thought that makes me happy anymore.

is this thread died?

I guess business will continue as usual, unless Hillary makes good on her promise to invade Iran and causes WW3.

this is actually the future trump or not

It's a simple matter of rate of reproduction

Hillary literally on life support
No one was motivated to vote Romney and he barely lost
Can't see a Hillary win without widespread manipulation
Evidence starts to emerge from multiple sources
Constitutional crisis and/or civil war

I want to print this post and put it on my wall

>what is age of automation
>what is massive structural unemployment due to over-saturation of unskilled labor