OHIO CAMPUS GETS VANDALIZED FOR THE TYRE KING

OHIO CAMPUS GETS VANDALIZED FOR THE TYRE KING

What the fuck guys

Bump

Tyre King, is that the European branch of Michelin or Firestone or something?

I will bow before no monarch

This is just too much,
I cant believe that cop shot that innocent young boy.

all he did was pull a fucking gun on him.

His dad Sofa King is we todd ed.

>Pulls realistic BB gun on cop
>Cop has to make a decision quick or he could die
>Cop shoots little shit multiple times because it actually takes more than one bullet to subdue someone sometimes and cop could be panicking
>libs say he could have tazed him or something and not shoot

Are they even trying anymore?

Shit dont tell me dem racist pigs killed that nice michelin boy he didn do nuthin to noone he was good boy

Some crime addled niglet pointed a bb gun replica at law enforcement. Chimp out ensued.

daaaaaayum dis nigga woke af smash dat like button faam

Damn they aint having a goodyear either

He was just runnin' away guys, he dindu nuffin before, or while being chased

Great now they are defacing Union monuments to the Civil War.

They wil deface anything that looks like it should be honored

>rob someone at gun point
>see pigs roll up
>des cowards aint shit
>get blown the fuck out
>BLM wants justice

can we just kill these nigs like they desperately want us to already?

> At an exremely liberal party school
Honestly they should be careful up in Athens thats where the real skin heads are once you leave the campus town its meth country.

ok

Damnit the niggers sniffed me out again....my whole life is about evading niggers and they found and ruined my environment again...idk why niggers like me so much...do I make them feel safe? Do they want my dick? I never belonged to Cred Forums I am a normie I thought I could casually enjoy the funny shit on here but the nigs will NOT HAVE me having any fun without them ruining it. but it seems one touch of my presence draws nignigs in like a magnet they love me for some reason.....I will leave Cred Forums now you are all awesome I was never worthy anyway....if only to get the nigs off my trail....and hopefully they will naturally disperse from your environment that is Cred Forums by natural selection, assimilation, or predatory encounters. Either way I will surely lure them away to my next social encounter which they crave incessantly thereby leaving your numbers to rise again from their social conforming whiny bullshit WAIT NO ME BLACKIE FIT IN TOO bs....

Damn, can't even pull a diversity pointer on a cop without getting shot.

I thought the Tyre King thing was bullshit and the kid actually died years ago from a car accident?

>athens community
>vandalizing a statue
>community
Niggers get out of Athens.

For a second I got my hopes up and thought it was Henry Guud Tyre