#JUSTICE4HAITI #FREEHAITI #HAITIRISING #BREAKTHEFOUNDATION #ALTRIGHT4HAITI #WHERESTHEMONEY

WHERES THE HAITI THREADS REEEEEEE

>CLINTONS STOLE 98% OF AID MONEY
>CLINTON FAMILY HAS A DEATHGRIP ON THE ENTIRE NATION #FREEHAITI
>GLOBALIST ORGS EXPOSED AS LITERAL PARASITES
>HAITIANS BEGGING FOR GLOBALISTS TO STOP """""HELPING""""" AND LEAVE THEM ALONE
DONT LET THEM BURY THIS

THE GLOBAL ELITE ARE GOING TO BE ETERNALLY BTFO BY HAITIANS
>YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

LAST NIGHTS THREADS
youtube.com/watch?v=TXOOqj_wUpE
>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>former Haitian President EXPOSES Clinton Foundation
>bill clinton tried to bribe him
>calls on Trump to support their cause

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>impassioned Haitian tells all
>Clintons hated by Haiti
>calls on black americans to wake up and realize democrats dont care about black people!

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>haiti a shithole because globalists are in charge of it

youtube.com/watch?v=98Wag6v5asU
>Haitian patriots rebuilding independent army out of love of country

PAST /CFG/ FINDINGS ON HAITI

Hati is a shithole

Whites don't care enough about Haitians for this to carry weight.

The Brazilian army works as peacekeepers there and we have a shitload of Haitian immigrants.

This is Clinton's doing, Haiti could be a decent place and leave us alone.
WTF I hate Hillary now!

The Haiti Earthquake was a big fucking deal here. It was like a proto-SJW cause. There was a year of campaigning to collect billions of dollars in donations that were stolen. We have a strong tradition of charity here, Americans will lose their shit over this one.

This is the real deal senpai. Americans have been looking for a smoking gun against the ruling class for a decade now. This is it. You dont come back from robbing fucking Haitians

Fair enough, just don't see it inflicting any real harm to her campaign. These fucking useful idiots already know that she's corrupt to the core - they are merely too fucking scared and brainwashed to vote for anyone other than the democrat nominee.

Watch the second video. Former Haitian president at a Trump event asks Trump publicly demand an audit on Clinton Foundation's earthquake aid money. Allegedly 98 fucking percent was not given to Haiti.

Shit like foreign policy and emails, most people can recognize the corruption but wont take a stand against it because they arent informed enough to back it up. Also,people are afraid of to speak out against Clinton because of SJWs. Stealing from charity is so obviously evil that SJW will be shut the fuck down on this.

We need to spread this through the normiesphere before the debate. If Trump drops a "wheres Haiti's money" on her during the debate, its fucking over

Hmm, that would be a pretty good talking point actually. You could call it:

> #TheHaitianShakedown

Cuban here, CIA & leftists fucked Cuba, I pray we get to the bottom of this for the Haitians.

Recognize my stroke of genius, damn it.

I hope that will end Hillary for real this time

When i was kid my parents donated to Haïti without having a lot of money, i'm really disgusted that it ended on Clinton's hands

bump

Fuck off, and fuck Haiti.

hello Hillary

I've never even seen a Haitian on Cred Forums, and I'm a flag collector. Are they anywhere?

The Clintons could commit genocide in Haiti for all I care.

They're a very unknown immigrant group outside of Florida, but holy shit they are bad news.

Wew

bumping with corn flake boxes full of drug money

looks like the clintons have stolen their wifi too

Yes! A couple are here when they aren't dealing with earthquakes.

You are actually going to believe those fucking pieces of shit.

I can agree that the clintons stole from them, but the fucking haitians have been stealing from its own people for years and blaming it on us.

Something i learned in this country is to never trust a goddamn haitian since most of them are backstabbers and welfare queens.

Stop crushing the market proxyfag.

Voodoo meme magic against Clinton when?

#JUSTICE4HAITI
#FREEHAITI
#HAITIRISING
#BREAKTHEFOUNDATION
#ALTRIGHT4HAITI
#WHERESTHEMONEY

Now i'm mad. Americans need to put that bitch and her puppeter on the guillotine.

Callese maldito gordo de la mierda.

Pssh, I'm voting Trump faggot. Fuck any country that ain't mine you peppy la pew muslim.

Kek he's on the war path to stop them. Very respectable. I hope trump actual relays what he said like he asked.

Que excelente es tener la tecnologia para cambiar el proxy, como se siente
>corregir el record

haiti is an extremely corrupt country run by selfish ex slave dictators that want to play dress up and pretend to run a country.

look up the history of saint Domingue

they are niggers, liars, and crooks

i do believe Clintons took some of that money, but i believe the gubbernment took it all for themselves

your probably that same Swede who started this thread earlier and I told you that and you called me CTR

you did good, sven

If you start looking into everything that has happened in Haiti since the earthquake, youll realize that they have just been fucked by globalists over and over again. The UN caused a Cholera outbreak and did nothing to help or even admit wrong doing. Various organizations waste resources on massive projects like stadiums and unused "cultural centers" while the population starves. Tent cities are better off than foreign-aid funded refugee camps. The domestic economy is constantly undermined by organizations flooding the domestic products market with free foreign goods. Infrastructure projects import materials and labor instead of locally sourcing. This list goes on and on. Almost 7 years after the earthquake and the country is still worse than before.

The Clintons seem to have key role in all this. Bill Clinton invaded Haiti in the 90s, and secured a lot of control. Many of the organizations that act as an interface for Haiti and the rest of the world, are tied to the Clintons. Prominent politicians have been on Clinton payroll. The entire relief effort in 2010 was basically filtered through Bill and Hillary Clinton. This is all because Haiti actually has a massive amount of natural resources, some of which have been given to Hillary's brother. Its very possible that Haiti is a huge bargaining chip for the Clinton family.

bump

why does the 2nd video doesn't get more views ?

i don't know. i'm very curious about whether trump will bring this up in the debates.