Chaffetz is the time of boy you need in Congress...

Chaffetz is the time of boy you need in Congress. An absolute little twerp that won't let things go and will be autistic about following the letter of the law and doesn't care about being nice to people around him, only about doing his job. Him, Jim Jordan, and Trey Gowdy are the trifecta holding congress together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zx7wwmySqII
youtube.com/channel/UCPRdJWDBUYfZaMYaPQfoNnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7pb4jK2grmo
youtu.be/b9p15bYIW34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm proud that my boy Jason Chaffetz was home-grown in my own state of Utah.

Me too, Utahbro

Jason Chaffetz is an inhuman monster, and I CNAT FUCKING WAIT UNTIL HIS CAREER IS FUCKING DEAD

This. As much as I'd love to see any of them as Attorney general, they're needed in the house to keep the worthless rabble in line.

Gowdy and Chaffetz are good men.

If either decided to run for president, i'd support them.

When I first saw Chaffetz, I thought he was lying Ted tier. He proved me wrong.

And in every single one of these hearings... Democrats bitch and cry, waste time, and obfuscate the issue with other issues.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zx7wwmySqII
>"Who told him to use Bleachbit in the first place"

lmao, reddit apparently

Utah cunts best cunts

Hey I heard all employees of Hillary that post on the internet will all be receiving a set of commemorative 2016 election weight-lifting dumbbells. Great job!

Holy shit, Herring is getting rekt.

UTAH 4EVA
T
A
H
E
V
A

le smirky chairman issuing subpoena #198998932 to no avail
idk how you trumpkins can take this rodeo show

Can a Jew really convert to Mormonism, or is he just doing his whole (((infiltration))), divide/conquer, destroy from within thing that Hebrews are known for?

...Calling it now any day the Mormons are going to start bringing in hordes of blacks to rut with their women while "Jason" watches and tells them how holy and progressive they have become!

Chaffetz for President 2020 or what? He seems to me to be infinitely more likeable than Ted already.

this guy has brass balls, needs to run for 2020

what are the chances he is mormon

He's a Jew. He's just roleplaying as a Mormon so he can flood the church with niggers and shitskins and breed all those blonde-haired, blue-eyed women out of existence.

How is that going to work when trump will be going into his second term?

I remember this dude from the Martin Shkreli thing and thought he was uncool. I was wrong.

He has his own youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCPRdJWDBUYfZaMYaPQfoNnQ

The other day in a house oversight hearing on health insurance prices he referred to Martin as "pharma boy"

THIS SMUG MOTHERFUCKER IS BRINGING YOU DOWN TO A FUCKING HALT!!!

I'm watching video from 9/13/16
Is this the latest one?

Yeah, we're lucky that this guy's representing our state. Seeing him in action at those hearings has been phenomenal.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pb4jK2grmo
I've been binge watching these roastings

Of course she's from Massachusetts.

check out the dumb bitch at 3:18 with brown hair shaking her head at Gowdy stfu slut ill fucking slit your throat open and bleed you out and fuck your throat you dumb slut dont fuck with gowdy

me3 Utah here.

guys what are those 302s they keep talking about?

Their real, internal notes on the case.

By the way, why the fuck are we talking about this 6 days after it took place?

LIberals btfo thread?

youtu.be/b9p15bYIW34

So, when will they have another hearing?

Chaffetz is absolutely BASED.

Because the next hearing is this week (maybe tomorrow, I'm not sure).
Check video, hes gonna invite Pagliano again, though the fucker will probably take the 5th

>Chaffetz is absolutely BASED.

I had to save that one video clip where he publicly served the FBI with a subpoena.

I get chills every time I watch it.

He looks emotionally distressed here, so much that he could be at risk of committing suicide via 3 bullets to the back of his head.