More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship

>The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/more-than-800-immigrants-mistakenly-granted-citizenship/2016/09/19/28151e92-7e6a-11e6-ad0e-ab0d12c779b1_story.html

original DHS source:
oig.dhs.gov/assets/Mgmt/2016/OIG-16-130-Sep16.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xa5FL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, no mistake. They have to get the gun confiscation squads from somewhere.
Why are we not literally killing them Cred Forums?

wasnt a mistake. they will legally get guns, go on a terrorist attack and then democrats will push gun ban

>"""""""""""mistakenly""""""""""

Same way goymany let in 3 million """""""refugees""""""""" """""""""""""""mistakenly""""""""" by pure (((((((((((coincidence))))))).

Surely this can't be bad, the Guardian says birthplace injustice is caused by white people's unearned nationhood privileges.

(((mistakenly)))

>mistakenly

>shartinmarts mistakenly granting citizenship

how is this even a thing? In most other civilized countries you have to spend a few years residing their permanently before you can even apply

>mistakenly

fresh OC coming through

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""mistakely""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>how is this even a thing? In most other civilized countries you have to spend a few years residing their permanently before you can even apply

In this case, the recipients were people due to be deported.

> The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

archive.is/Xa5FL

Quality post.

" mistakenly " granted citizenship....I wish there was a way to bold quotation marks. I don't know why these illegals want citizenship anyways....they seem to have more benefits sucking air illegally than U.S. citizens!

Goddamnit.

I posted this, this morning after learning from my GF that works in an immigration center that they were INTENTIONALLY granting citizenship to Somalians who were facing DEPORTATION.

She would deny the application (that was cut from over a year to less then 4 months now) and her boss at the center would approve them!

The WROST ones, like the pedophile and violent/sexual assaulter are not sent back, and left in the USA, unsupervised on welfare to continue doing what ever.

WTF is going on!!

Bring back the guillotine.

It's the globalist vision for making america great again.

I don't know

Ususally we're such dicks with border security Euros call us racist

Fucking Obama man

It's over 1000 now.

oops!

totally didn't see that one coming

Our government wants us to get slaughtered by immigrants. That's what's going on.

Hmmm how much do you want to bet it was a big fat black mammy that wasn't paying attention to where her disgusting foot long nails were going and hit the wrong key command to approve?

Trying to destabilize the country, aswell as a new voter block for Democrats

>withing spitting distance of 1000
>mistakenly

CAN'T WAKE UP

>More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship

>mistakenly

Lol, nope.

I'm sure this problem will resolve itself peacefully.

I was only half-listening, but I thought I heard NPR say there were no records of who or where these """mistakes""" were. Or maybe just that it wasn't in the report, which would amount to about the same thing.