What will save Europe and why is it Christianity?

What will save Europe and why is it Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

faithandheritage.com/2016/08/cuckservative-christianity-an-infidelitous-faith/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The eighth crusade will drive the shitskins out of Europe
check em

kek cucks BTFO

facebook frog isn't real

Cucktianity is a cuck fag jew religion

Wew

Praise kek

CHECKED

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that: Jesus wants you to defend your family, Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for dying a martyr and eternal reward bullshit would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "destroy the enemies of your nation"

>What will save Europe and why is it Christianity?
da j00s

Go away roach

Whoa! A roach can use a keyboard!

Every country that has become christian-
1. Is dirt poor(if full of brown fucks/slavs originally)
2. Is cucked to immigrants(if European/white)

Please. Please take your stupid shit back to Jerusalem.

prep the bulls fellas

Reminder that Jesus Christ was Jewish and that wasn't until 33 years after his death that Christianity was founded by Matthew

This is a 10/10 comment. As a Christian I'm glad you didn't just type KIKE ON A STICK. You seem to have a pretty firm grasp on what Jesus was really about.

I'm not sure how this changes anything.

inb4 a Christian society literally produces the best results. i.e. 1950s America

Europe is done i fear.

Otherwise Christianity and a return to the absolute monarchies.

Most cucked parts are evangelical anyway and they are cucked beyond anything.We need a new strong religion or else were fucked

a better question is why would Christianity or Christians even attempt to go for a "best result", cathars are the only ones that took that religion seriously

Here you have a prophet which promise is that their followers will be persecuted and martyred, and that his religion will completely disrupt their families and tribes, until he finally came back to destroy the world... yet christians in Cred Forums would want us to believe that what Jesus actually wanted was for christians to build an eternal fortified kingdom of God on Earth (with economic abundancy and military power), to forget the whole "blessed are the persecuted" and "the meek" thing, to forget the Apocalypse altogether and to actually try to stop the plan of God

> Otherwise Christianity and a return to the absolute monarchies

Why return to what already failed?

Christianity had zero interest in saving Rome (as per Saint Augustine himself, mind you), why "christians" in Cred Forums seems to be obsessed with defending the City of Earth, when the City of God is promised to them already if they reject everything?

>What will save Europe and why is it Christianity?
The bloodthirsty Abrahamic religions have been tearing each other apart for centuries. Replacing one mental illness with another solves nothing. Atheism is the only cure.

It's time we solve the Abrahamic religion problem. All of them.

>thinking Christianity will save you

Please stop guys

being ruined by Marxist terrorism does not mean that they failed, just that they need to return.

> Marxism
> during the fall of Rome

wat

>universalist garbage that wants to destroy nations and peoples
Fuck no.

Christianity offers a way to express and direct energy.

>thinking catholicism is Christianity
Wew lad

Holy shit, thanks for putting this so eloquently.

Protestants are way worse, full-on jew slaves

>{{{Marxist}}}

China is Maoist. The Soviet Union is gone. You conspiracy theory McCarthyites are falling on some really hard times, aren't you?

how retro

Ahh this copypasta again.

this is the biggest point
christians have no skin in this life's game.
they're promised heaven in exchange for surrendering their sovereignty here in reality.
it's a shell game with no ball.

destroy the abrahamic religions while there is still a chance.

What percentage of evangelical atheists are homosexuals and why is it 99%?

How do protestants justify sola scriptura when there is no mention of it in the scripture?

Using 2 Timothy 3:16 as a way to justify sola scruptura is a perfect example of proof texting, that is, yanking a passage out of its context to give it a meaning it does not have within its context. First, there's nothing in that verse to suggest only scripture or scripture alone. Second, the scripture Timothy is referring to is the old testament because the new testament didn't exist when 2 Timothy was written. So if this is the justification for sola scriptura shouldn't protestants being saying "the old testament alone?"

Later on in 2 Tim, Paul tells Timothy to "hold to the standard of sound teaching that you have HEARD from me" and "What you have HEARD from me through many witnesses entrust to faithful people".

everything Jesus said in the Gospel, from "do not save for tomorrow" to "those that wanna live will die" to "if they take your coat, give them your shirt as well" is a full description of the behavior a person that does not give a fuck about survival in this world anymore

But here we have Christians telling us all the time that Christianity is a civilizational project! That Christianity's is actually a recipe to have a nice, comfy, conservative life in this planet!

The promise of Jesus that his followers would have to endure death and persecution until his coming be damned!

>Why return to what already failed?
they didn't fail, they built europe

>Christianity had zero interest in saving Rome
the catholic church has nothing to do with Christianity, it killed and persecuted Christians and burned bibles.

Only hardliner nationalism will save Europe.
Also banning of family planning and contraception. And the return of traditional family values. But not christianity as a religion.

The fuck is with all these kike worshipping threads?

What are you Jew larpers sliding?

> they built europe

What does that even mean?

Were the roman pagans or the polish pagan duchies asians, arabs or what?

> the catholic church has nothing to do with Christianity

What a bizarre claim. We are talking of the late 400s, the Catholic Church was the only christian around

Christianity didn't stop the collapse of Rome, it remained silent if not outright applauding it

As it is doing now: The Pope and the Churches, catholic and non-catholic alike, have invited the entire world of Europe

What is different about Christianity, what new thing did Jesus say in the last 1500 years that makes it so Christianity can save Europe now when it enabled the fall of Rome?

kikes are jews who draw circles instead of crosses because christianity offends them

This is you.

Islam offends the Jews, that does not mean they won't use it as a tool to fuck with the goyim

I mean really, what kind of short-sighted argument is that

> zomg jews hate muslims, i guess I am a #isismissile now

Damn, Europe is more atheist than I thought.

>calls jesus a kike
>when kike is literally the jews who hate jesus so much they don't write a cross

This is the point you nigger. I don't care about your strawman.

Notice that the countries at the top include many in the anti-refugee block (Czechia, Estonia, Hungary)

What strawman? You literally accused him of being a kike for rejecting one of the tools of the kikes

Also, the whole "jesus is not a jew, jesus and the jews were enemies" thing is outright silly, it was not until Paul, 50 years after the fact, decided to preach to the gentiles, that there would be the first non-jewish christians, and even then, through acts, he continues visiting synagogues

>trannys

>What strawman?
Your entire post idiot.

You really don't understand the own strawman of your post, do you?

> omg you hate Jesus ;_; kikesare jews that hate Jesus, thus you are a kike

is the same as

> omg you hate Jews ;_; isis are muslims that hate jews, thus you are a ISIS

under your bizarre logic I can claim you are a member of ISIS

Your debate skills are crap m8

>correct someone on the use of the term "kike"

>autist fedora redditor gives me some speal about islam

It's a strawman and you're an actual retard.

Yeah, but notice that there's also a lot of pro-immigration countries there (France, Sweden, Germany, UK).

good post

good trips

praise kek

noice!

ur mom is a jew

Yes, but we're talking about Christianity ITT, not Equalism. Your picture recognises that difference and isn't a slur against Christianity, just so you know.

>Notice that the countries at the top include many in the anti-refugee block (Czechia, Estonia, Hungary)
>I literally don't know how to read a graph
Czech is #2
Estonia is #6
Hungary is #14 (out of 33, so barely in the top half)

Meanwhile the most cucked countries:
France #1
Sweden #3
Germany #7
UK #10

Then you have Poland with closed borders at #28

The graph speaks the opposite message you want to read from it.

>doesn't realise that picture came from a pro white christian website
faithandheritage.com/2016/08/cuckservative-christianity-an-infidelitous-faith/