The first presidential debate starts one week from now. How excited are you?

The first presidential debate starts one week from now. How excited are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is gonna destroy Hillary, but she will probably have one or two ""zingers"" like "delete your account xDD" and leftists will try to claim she won.

Excited? I'm nervous. The media is going to slam Trump as hard as humanly possible and the moderators are all working for Hillary, even the fucking Fox News guy ironically.

And Trump doesn't know this? You think his campaign isn't taking that into account?

They do but he is not even that good at the debates. She could win easily. So many times he has missed prime opportunities to switch up an arguement but mainly every time he just insults.

For example, if he's called a reality show guy. He can switch that on them and say "you know what? Every episode of my show celebrity apprentice raised thousands of dollars for charities and throughout the series history millions have been raised. So yes I used my brand to support charities and I am proud of that." He wouldn't think to say that though.

how do you know? nice guesstimation.

He's had months to prepare, I think he'll be just fine.

same as against jeb and ted

>starts one week from now

but when will it END? WILL it end?

Trumps opening line:
"Pictures have revealed that you were wearing an ear-plug in a previous debate. Could you please pull back the hair on yor left side, to ensure the viewers that you aren't cheating?"

Are you suggesting it will go on ad infinitum? Because that would be amazing! Endless bants from two old prunes.

How crazy will Cred Forums get if Hillary Clinton collapses in the midst of it, during live national TV?

It would be the equivalent of a crude nuke being detonated in Paris t.bh.

Hilldog backs out cause of continued pnuemonia. She won't even campaign in california. There is a chance even CA could flip and turn red.

>Moderator: Mr. Trump, could you elaborate on your proposal on handling the economy and lowering the national debt?

Trump: I've come up with a tax plan that many, many people like, and-

Hillary: No..

Trump: Look, our taxes are too high, and our wages are too high. Hillary's only going to make the problem worse.

Hillary: I would work quickly to present to congress my plans for raising the minimum wage, yes.

Trump: Would you be raising the taxes - on the middle class, as well?

Hillary: Well, both Bill and I have been blessed, you know neither of us came from..

Etc.

Something like that.

I'm nervous.

Trump won't do well in the debates. The last one he did with Matt Lauer he was barely treading water and the only reason he came out on top (barely) is because of e-mail shitstorm Hillary had to deflect. Matt didn't press him as well and he got heat for it after the fact.

When it comes to issues and policy, Trump can't do it coherently without a teleprompter. Furthermore, he has no friends in the media and so the moderators will shill hard and go after him while holding the punches against Hillary.

Literally the only way he comes out on top is if her health causes her to faulter and she can't stay on stage, or if she has a seizure... which is plausible but sad because that's his only saving grace at this point.

If Hillary can hold it together, she's demonstrated the ability to discuss policy and her speaking points will be objectively more coherent.

Trump lacks eloquence and has difficulty verbalizing policy. He also doesn't have a command of all the facts and numbers which I am sure Hillary does have. The debate style of primary election won't wor here where people are looking for presidential demeanor.

This is not a good forum for Trump and he's going to have to be extremely nimble with the minefield he's facing. He hasn't demonstrated that at all.

This is a prime opportunity for the media to attack him and then rig the polls in Hillary's favor. All she has to do is not faulter health wise and she' wins the debates.

Some democrats will always vote democrat. There's too many in Cali to swing the state the other way in all honesty.

LOL

>Trump lacks eloquence and has difficulty verbalizing policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

hmm really makes me think

I dont know if i could stand to watch it

Would it be too messy?

>how excited are you for the first debate which is moderated by a fucking democrat
I. Fucking. Wonder.