What does Cred Forums think about Sheriff Clarke?

So what are Cred Forums's thoughts on Sheriff David Clarke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=6l1b6Z9wsEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Massive respect. If blacks weren't stupid, he would be their leader.

Remember nu-Cred Forums, a TRAINED APE is STILL an APE

I prefer apes over niggers.

He is proof that with the correct upbringing and lack of (((influence))) blacks can be productive members of society.

You notice most blacks pretty much rolled this guy under the bus as a "uncle Tom" or a house nigger? Why is that anytime blacks are confronted with a honorable decent black man who refrains from coonery they instantly hate them? You would think they would want to be more than just mere niggers.

based ape

Jewfluence*

part of the talented 10th, the top percentiles of blacks. The ones who can actually function.

However, he still needs to go back to africa along with the rest. It's the just the way things need to be. I hold no animosity towards him and he seems like a good guy.

If anything, guys like him would end up being the rulers in an african nation.

ideal black man

the result is all that matters, what's your point?

>You would think they would want to be more than just mere niggers
Then you would think wrong m8. Thomas Sowell is a far superior black than this mid tier nigger. All Sherriff Clarke achieved was pointing out the obvious and not being a complete retard.

The Enemy ape of my enemy ape is my ape friend. 9/10 Would cram niggers into boxcars with

Well it's not like they set the bar particularly high.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

Based. Would love to have a beer with.

Honorary white man.

Yeah that's what I mean; he's essentially a piece of sweetcorn in a large, putrid bowel movement: not as bad as his environment but still essentially shitty and uselesss.

Uncle tom. I don't really give a shit about him either way but let's not put a nog on a pedestal.

Get out.

Moderate Nigger.

Just like a Moderate Muslim

What the little i have seen on jewtube he seems to be a decent man trying his best to deal with not so decent people.

youtube.com/watch?v=6l1b6Z9wsEM

If more people were like him, the world would be a better place. If all blacks were like him I would respect them.