Mudslime Captured

Why no thread yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Homemade-C-4-Survival-Ragnar-Benson/dp/B00A6GAFCG
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0873647378/ref=pd_aw_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4YZQ82TYTM9Z9CVA2Y57
amazon.com/Ragnars-Big-Book-Homemade-Weapons/dp/0873646606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There has been several threads

He's not a true mudslime since he didn't allah snackbar.

Are they going to take him to Burger King the same way they did Dylan Roof?

He's a manlet, he used 5 bombs and a shootout and managed to kill nobody. He is a complete failure in every sector of his life.

Cause there's been 50 threads since it happened like 12 hours ago.

I was just about to create one.

I really didn't see any threads about this, not in the first few pages anyway.

Shame

theres no way this guy isn't a muzzie. Look at his fucking beard, he's been growing it out since radicalizing most likely. Just look at his old pics where he has hardly any facial hair or none in some instances.

After this weekend and today in Utah you burgers better keep your spurgs in check. One lone White autist with mental issues and a AR-15 could undo all this good work the muzzies have been doing for Trump the last few days.

It will only take one spurg out from a white guy to fuck it up for us all

Why did the Utah thread die? Was it a hoax?

some of the comments in nytimes are amazing

It's still going on, plus it's a white LARPing as a muslim

t. utahn

>I am shocked by the bigoted islamophobia of most of the popular "Readers' Picks" comments. This is not typical of Times readers. I worry that this shift in comments in a normally liberal forum marks a turning point in public opinion and therefore in the presidential election. Come on, Americans! Don't let the actions of a few terrorists color your perceptions of millions of loyal, patriotic, law-abiding American Muslims.

yes yes goyim, the arab muslim is your enemy too! not just ours!

You can almost hear the self awareness creeping in

The Arab Muslim is the enemy of all non Muslims, dumb shit. It's literally in their Koran.

I'd snap too if I had to marry a Pakistani

tolerating islam is jewish conspiracy
fighting islam is jewish conspiracy
what exactly can one do without being controlled by the jews?

Ignore the muslim trying to blame jews for their behavior.

WE HAVE TO GET SMART FOLKS

because it happened 8 hours ago you dolt

>not doing this

I was taking a nap.

muslims are scum, we are trying to tell you this for more than half a century now

Fucken based, I love America

This is where the "le Jewish conspiracy" meme breaks down. For some reason people can differentiate between Israelis and the Jewish diaspora. Israelis are largely right-wing because they deal with shit-skin Arabs on a regular basis. Jews in the West are largely worthless leftists.

>can differentiate
*can't

> where could he have learned to make bombs?

Maybe Amazon or the local library?

amazon.com/Homemade-C-4-Survival-Ragnar-Benson/dp/B00A6GAFCG

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0873647378/ref=pd_aw_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4YZQ82TYTM9Z9CVA2Y57

amazon.com/Ragnars-Big-Book-Homemade-Weapons/dp/0873646606

That was Corsica.

All civilized populaces leave this planet for a better one

>jews are nationalists in their own country
wow what a big fucking surprise

pro tip: that disproves nothing besides jews being hypocrites

Great find user. The conditioning is breaking because Trump is providing a strong counter narrative that is reinforced by the happenings.

Even people who disagree with your ideas, know those ideas (eg a muslim ban) IF you communicate your ideas loudly and repeatedly. Awareness raising even without initial converts.

Then as facts change and events happen, people who have been made aware of your ideas, flip to you. Get the ideas inside their heads first, and let them take over their minds as they better explain events than their own liberal ideas.

It all starts with communicating STRONG COUNTER NARRATIVES.

Beard like that = double Muslim
Afghan = Muslim

>birth of a right-winger
we've all been there lads

Fat pussy

Wtf is happening in utah?

>I am exhausted at trying as hard as possible to ignore my natural instincts for the survival of myself and my people because i value my social status too much

Then why are your diaspora Jews trying to stop a Muslim ban here reeeee?

Can't you put out an international conscription order for the IDF and send them to clear minefields and hamas tunnels?

Didn't think of this.
Damn.
What a shitty ackbar.

So glad we didn't rush to judgement that it was a Muslim.

>Why no thread yet?

Because he didn't even register a kill count.

>My midwestern conserative family.

This is why I say it every-fucking-day...

>PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE POLITICAL BELIEFS.

>THEY HAVE CULTURAL PREFERENCES.

>THEY MISTAKE THE FORMER FOR THE LATTER.

She mentions the family because she thinks they're dumb so by automatically taking whatever opposite position they take on any issue, she considers that makes her automatically "smart" too. And she wants social credit for that. Because she doesn't fit into their culture, she assumes the opposite culture must be better or right. These aren't legitimate thoughts, these are just emotions masquerading as thoughts.

They're obviously not thinking the issue through without the lens of the binary "conserative vs liberal" culture war divide. Muslims don't give a shit about American politics, they everyone dead at the same time. Give them what they want and they'll take it as weakness and fight more aggressively to get what else they want -- which is to live like Saudi Kings everywhere they go.

And comments will be closed within 10 minutes if not already.

I'm even noticing Daily Mail are starting to close their comment sections on migrants because its people literally saying "WE NEED TO KILL THEM" with over 1000 likes and less then 50 dislikes.

Example

Our morning tv show took a poll this morning.

>Should kiwis do more for Muslim refugees.
>82% say NO

People are awake to Islam and mass immigration. Literally waiting for the spark that ignites this whole world war against Islam.

>when you start waking up

>im exhausted having to pretend

Good analysis but you miss one of, if not the most, important factor:
>She

Oh and I forgot to mention -- she's not taking the actual moral high road. She's taking the "virtue signalling display road". The moral highroad is condeming a religion, which is basically just an idealogy when you strip away the mysticism, that lets this happen more often than not. That won't even stand up against this method of thinking and get rid of it. Instead opting for pity-parties and trying to project guilt on the people who have nothing to do their problems so they don't have to practice an ounce of self-reflection or criticism of themselves.

The moral highground is defending ourselves.

The moral highground is condeming their evil.

The moral highground is saving the planet from the plague of Islam once and for all.

They should really feed him to dogs, which would prevent him from getting to fuck children shitskin heaven.

Sadly, they're going to just let him go.

guy sounds like he needs nap

>The cognitive dissonance is almost at the point where blood is squirting out of my eyes.

Is that him?

>pages

how do people STILL not know how to use the catalog?

what the fuck is wrong with (You)?

>exhausted of taking the high road

The arrogance of these types of people never ceases to amaze me.

Shillary on full damage control trying to blame evil white men for attacks

kill them

the truth cuts deep. The same thing happened to me. I was once an avid Hilary supporters. Then I read the leaked e-mails. Went through this. now I'm here shit-posting with the best of them. You guys rock, you may be vile, racist filth at times, but aren't we al? You guys taught me not to give a fuck either way, and to stick my finger in that lying cunt's face. Make America Great Again for the sake of true freedom

That's cool and all but could you go shitpost on the donald instead

>But it's totally okay for us to put words into Donald Trump's mouth and use them as way to color our perceptions of millions of loyal, patriotic, law-abiding non-Muslim Americans.

Good on ya mate

fuck you, dane. your "Viking badassery" will be fucked out of existence by Muslims soon, how did people once so badass become so cucked and liberal? you have only yourselves to blame. Odin weeps for you

>all i wanted was friends

this basically describes everyone here

goddammit why is he alive, was hoping the cops would ice him

Waterboard him TRUMP Style

eh, that's a lot of peoples reasoning for doing anything, not all, but a lot. tell me I'm wrong. Just look at all the Liberals who follow the heard even now, after all the truth that has come out against Hilary. Once I started voiced my new replied views to my family, my mom literally asked me if I was a racist. It's sad, but at least I got through to my younger brother, he too once thought Trump was a racist, now he sees just how corrupt Hilary Add to dictionary is life. Que Sera, sera. What will be, will be

and yes, I'm a moron who spells like a fucking idiot, I need dictionary help, don't judge bastards!

It's ironic how you can't even talk about Trump openly without facing a form of discrimination and bigotry by the people who think they're fighting against discrimination and bigotry.