When a libertarian starts to discuss their political views

>when a libertarian starts to discuss their political views

What the fuck is up with libertarians, "BRO VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON CAUSE DUDE WEED LOL XD"

Libertarians might be worst than liberals

>Gary Johnson
>Libertarian

Pick one and only one.

/thread

Make another video CantStump!

Please!

>I have never spoken to a libertarian: the thread

This isn't him, stole the pic from his twitter lmao

>>when a conservative starts to discuss their political views
>
>What the fuck is up with libertarians, "BRO VOTE FOR MARCO RUBIO CAUSE DUDE MEXICANS LOL XD"
>
>Conservatives might be worst than liberals

Don't talk to retards about political philosophy, and if you MUST talk to them. Don't associate their opinions with the rest of them, you are just making yourself look bad, not them.

This is why your country always Finnishes last

Being last only means that you don't have to put the effort and money to something frivolous, but still get to enjoy the whole competition.

Who's stupid now.

Still you.

>who stupid now

Do you really want me to answer, pal?

nuh-uh

I know you janks like to spend money you don't have, on things you don't need, or ever actually own. As an employee of a sports equipment manufacturer, your contributions to our economy is appreciated, shame the money doesn't translate to equal shares of medals. That's just the genes.

>libertarians are worse than liberals

dumbass they're the same person

Fucking this, libertarians are just extremely autistic liberals.

Eh they aren't worse, its left-libertarianism that annoying but its like a baby waiting to grow up, it has hope unlike total commiebots

I'm a libertarian.
Fite me fagget.

Gary Johnson liberals are stupid like libertarians. Ancap right-wing get of my lawn leave me the fuck alone muh freedoms fuck the government taxation is theft the free market will fix everything coropratisim is not capatialisim types are a whole diffrent story. They have great memes so ou can tell their good people.

Gary Johnson supporting Libertarians are fucking retarded.

I'm a Libertarian. That shit makes no sense to me.

These. I call myself a libertarian but I'm definitely not voting for Gary "open borders, Trump-is-way-worse-than-Shillary" Johnson.

The man is giving libertarians a bad name, is running a sub-par campaign, and I can almost guarantee that if a competent/ articulate libertarian ran in his place, he would make the debate stage for sure.

Came to post this.
The new libertarian party are not libertarians like the democratic party are not truly liberal.

I'm more of a Nationalist-Libertarian.

McCain '08, just because I knew once Obama won it'd be two terms from race card. Paul in the Primaries.

Romney was even worse and he blew it towards the end, voted Paul in the Primaries, voted Libertarian just out of disgust.

Trump '16, was for Rand, but by the time TX primary came he fizzled, Media did the usual ignoring him stuff, but also I saw Trump could handle the BS media and wouldnt cuck out.

do you have a better option at the moment?

Most basic bitch libertarians, particularly young ones, are just liberals who think it would be neat if they didn't have to pay taxes.

If the two party system were GOP vs Libertarian, we'd be better off though than GOP vs Dems.