COMBETTA HAPPENING THREAD #13

TL;DR - Combetta Reddit posts found from years ago asking how to clear the names off of emails; Download the copypasta from the mega link below if you want links to read. THE PASTEBIN LINK IS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL NEED IT.
EDIT - HOUSE LOOKING INTO THE INVESTIGATION! GOOD JOB GOYS

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
>pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/ (Or send it to whoever you'd like, sending it to Gowdy at gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourhttps://gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

archive.is/FEs52
archive.is/DOGKF
archive.is/6BLFc
archive.is/x8pl7
archive.is/vNxEI
archive.is/P45cY
archive.is/q1rte
archive.is/il0n5
web.archive.org/web/20160919052856/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/?count=25&after=t3_2ow84i
web.archive.org/web/20160919052820/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
web.archive.org/web/20160919052706/https://www.etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/HgOMl
Combetta's Imgur:
archive.is/24oHS
archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/XfDvH
VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS:
vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx
>Q: What is this?
A: Stonetear AKA Paul Combetta's posts from ~2 years ago were recently found and a fuckton of other information has been found.

>Q: So? Why does that matter?
A: The posts date back to July 2014, and everything found so far lines up back to when the email scandal first started.

>Q: How do I start?
A: Follow the instructions above and send the copypasta to congressmen. Follow the thread; we are already getting coverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/
cnn.com/feedback/tips/
help.foxnews.com/entries/500736-Where-can-I-send-story-questions-corrections-or-news-tips-
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2453
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
web.archive.org/web/20160919101729/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear?count=400&after=t1_c2jd1w8
kb.paessler.com/users/stonetear
imgur.com/gallery/d5YS4
imgur.com/90UTbP6
motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-tech-guy-asked-reddit-for-email-advice
vocaroo.com/i/s1UsX0l1SkBZ
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/clinton-tech-suspected-of-asking-reddit-users-for-help-stripping-very-vip-name-from-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc
reddit.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ftt8uWPfU
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-
complex.com/life/2016/08/twitter-reddit-features-alt-right-trolls
youtube.com/watch?v=pNN-8CqwDM0
archive.is/ZJ1Ei
domainhistory.net/putergod.com
intergraphgovsolutions.com/
sxyvixen.smugmug.com/Family-Friends/Wild-and-Crazy-Friends/Wild-Crazy-Friends/
reddit.com/user/Mnemosyne112
pastebin.com/tp81Anxs
archive.is/rspKE
kb.paessler.com/en/topic/4633-how-can-i-remove-forgot-your-password-from-login-screen.atom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What else is there really to say?

>spending your last days as a free man RPing on WoW
throwing a literal autist under the bus. hillary went too far this time.

How fucked is Combetta really?
Any lawfags able to weight in on this?

Shut the fuck up CTR

wowfag here

the activity feed is up to date but the rest of the info isn't. the armory hasn't been updating gear or level since the expansion hit 8/30.

I made a char on his server but he isn't online. He's pretty low ranked in his guild. Could infiltrate.

Hillary is fucked

I'm all ears if there are new details, but the last 2 threads had no real developments.

regression to childhood.
I actually feel bad for this guy.

Combetta right about now

>developments.

Don't you mean corrections?

I don't think we need to send this to Jason Chaffetz anymore. The House is now investigating - he knows.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

Lawfag posted last thread. He said most likely nothing will happen but everyone doubts he's really a lawfag.

I've looked at that last night but couldn't really tell if it is him.

ask him for mount money

wtf are you talking about?

>He said most likely nothing will happen
Yeah, about that....

They fucking subpoenaed the FBI on live TV.

This guy? It's going to be even uglier.

Biggest joke/non-story of the year. Leave this alone, it's a waste of time and it's never going to get anywhere.

putergod.net

Errr wat?

My gear is fully updated on the armory. It show me at i849.

Continue pushing it so it ensures urgency.

Kek go away CTR.

Real talk guys, should we contact major news networks like faux or CNN?

fuck off, even your pepe is low quality

>it's a waste of time
Cucks
Talking
Rubbish

"Lawfag" was me, I said that for kicks and to stir shit up. No clue where this is actually going to go.

update-1*Update* Several hours after posting this research, Paul Combetta began scrubbing all of his social media and comment sections. However, everything is archived. U.S News and World Report has picked up the story. – SEE HERE– Sources also indicate DC congressional leadership and staffers are now fully aware. This story is about to break wide open, thanks to the excellent work of the New Media, citizen journalists !…..

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/

Kek will be pleased lads
Well done

Most people who play that game are like 30 dude

cnn.com/feedback/tips/
>cnn.com/feedback/tips/
cnn.com/feedback/tips/

help.foxnews.com/entries/500736-Where-can-I-send-story-questions-corrections-or-news-tips-
>help.foxnews.com/entries/500736-Where-can-I-send-story-questions-corrections-or-news-tips-

What is this all about

The Clinton administration will be shoving that in his ass for what he's done

Do this boys
Send the pastebin to CNN and (((FAUX)))

JASON CHAFFETZ
A
S
O
N

C
H
A
F
F
E
T
Z

How long do you give it until him and his family get suicided?

Cred Forums calling Hillary's hitman on Hillary's IT guy.

>cnn.com/feedback/tips/
yeah mate, cnn is known for their unbiased (((journalism)))

Anyone feel sort of bad for the guy?

not sure if earnestly mobile-posting screencapped pepe or...

'no'

Doesn't matter, a story on this by a major news network regardless will redpill normies. There is no way they can twist this unless they decline to even take the story.

reminder....nothing can ever be deleted from the internet.

>pushing a literal plebbit story
Get this stuff off Cred Forums or else

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a premium (VERY PREMIUM) IDs from a bunch of archived posts that I have both in a live Cred Forums board, as well as a archive file. Basically, they don't want the premium IDs exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the IDs in the to/from fields in all of the posts we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShill, or exporting all of IDs to /mlp/ and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.

Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?

(((CLINTON NEWS NETWORK)))

actually mine is now too but it hasn't been. his still shows 100 with invasion gear but you can see he earned the 110 achievement the other day.

>tfw 844

>Literal plebbit story
Nigger we did 99% of this ourselves. Reddit is just taking the credit for it because we don't want credit.

Imagine the blind panic he must have been in as he went through the internet deleting every post he'd ever made.

I hope the guy goes public soon, I wouldn't want him to take up duffel bag barbells all of a sudden.

>CTR using the leddit excuse to discredit valid claim

lol

>Reddit is just taking the credit for it
The hacker known as Reddit?

Wait, that was a shill? Everything he said sounded entirely true (specifically how CTR attacks undecideds) or at least plausible.

Faggit

considering he answered a reddit post titled something like "people of reddit over 30, what's your biggest mistake you made that you can tell us young people"

and he answered "getting married under 30"

kek hope his wife sees that

KEK

i guess you didn't fully understand what the user tried to say.

user tried to say that stonetear knows he's fucked and is filled with anxiety and tries to go to his happy place which for many older people is places they spent as a young guy.

This faggot suicide yet?

Jokes on him. He can run around all day searching, but Witsec is in Second Life.

No, and he seems like the type which is rather worrying. An hero'ing would only help the Clintons.

Great. Fucking 8gag gets all the credit. Fuckers stole from us

Nigger we don't want credit.
For now just send the information to CNN and (((FAUX))) and any other news outlets, especially major news outlets, that you know.

dubs says Combetta has to testify
trips says he an hero's
quads says he is they key to bring Hillary down

Someone give me an extended TL;DR

We congregate and shitpost pics of Paulmissiles, and talking about his literary work.

For a split-second you think it's a reflection trick with this mirror and another one in the room, but you recall that there are no other mirrors. "Wha-" you begin again, but I spank you hard on the ass again, having expected your reaction. "How many times do I have to tell you, slave? This is my place

bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=2453

>we

aaaahahhahahaha

Why the fuck has this not been stickied?

Because it's not gonna get much mainstream attention

Sometimes this site gives me hope for humanity

>Even though it's already gotten a fuckton of coverage
Nigger all we need to do now is spam the shit out of MSM and make them cover this and then we have mainstream attention. Not much mainstream attention my ass, this could ruin Hillary's campaign more than it's already fucked.

Kill him in PVP and say you work for HRC lol

Cred Forums found the criminal intent that james comey couldnt

BUMP THIS!

He's right you cunt
We are the puppet masters now not the Jews
The less exposure to Normie's the better
Plenty of faggots already cost us a lot by using their troll accounts with Pepe as their avatars and went and got us caught.
I fucking hate Cred Forums and I hate you

>FBI subpeonas Hilldawgs shit for evidence
>Hilldawgs IT admin goes on reddit, posts question asking how to delete/modify email headers
>IT dude writes some hot erotica, he is main character
>2 years later, someone finds his post
>realizes it's Paul Combetta
>Cred Forums starts archiving dudes post history
>IT only has one defense against the law, delete
>IT dude deletes his post history

You know the way that those who know Hillary's secrets tend to get barbelled, if we could freak Combetta that he is in danger, I bet he'd run to the nearest police station and spill. This has to be Pols mission.

Shame he couldn't wake up soon enough to delete it all before it was all archived ;^)

>IT dude is kill. suicide

Seems like the only way out for Hillary is:

Combetta taking 3 to the back of the head in a suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Cosmic absolute , adjust reality
breath of a picture , civilization harmony
confused progeny cells of rebels
Flying to the universe, I will cross
You star if you let me see , I'll stop
oooh oooh

( Chorus X2 )
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilea oh nooo
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh nooo
flies in my life , no it's not over
I'll stop
untie my sails , in the sky and under the sea
I 'll believe

metallic harmony, reality
Electronic video clips, civilizations praise
confused progeny cells of rebels
Flying to the universe, I will cross
You star if you let me see , I'll stop
oooh oooh

( Chorus X2 )
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
flies in my life , no it's not over
I'll stop
untie my sails , in the sky and under the sea
I 'll believe

There's no solid proof that the reddit user was Combetta. I haven't seen any. If I'm wrong someone please show me as I'm very interested otherwise.

rare jase

>BREAKING NEWS ON CNN: Paul Combetta found dead with 18 bullet holes to the back of the head, authorities have ruled it a suicide

CTR's shekels are seriously drying up now. The fact that they have to ask for help on their website proves Clintons fuck ups are hurting them

underage

Go the Combetta Happening threads and read.

KEK IS LORD!!!
IVE SEEN IT

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

either that or she realizes she's in deep shit now and is trying to flee the country with all of the money

Stonetear's Pontiac is parked in Combetta's driveway.

kys shill

Because the fucking mods hate us and don't care. This is what happens when you have global mods who are all SJWs

But what did he mean by this tho?

Yeah after replying to this comment 20 times with the proof it's obvious you're a shill. His email had been connected with his real name down literally over 20 avenues including Facebook.

KYS.

Please let this be real

she's been quasi-functional the last few days so i'm sure she's capable enough to make one of her low energy appearances... they are 100% definitely having an emergency briefing on this

IT'S GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN

Actually we were on top of this story way before 8Gag. Typically, they always steal from us and pass things off as their own

web.archive.org/web/20160919101729/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear?count=400&after=t1_c2jd1w8

Get this shit on twitter.

Do you have questions? About Love? About Life? About the future?

Ask and you shall receive. Now is the time. Praise Kek.

OH MAN SOMEONE DO THIS PLEASE.
Low key though sad he's going to die soon IRL too.

This shit is just remarkable.

The autists of pol have blown this case wide fucking open by finding shit the FBI missed

Weaponized autism is truly frightening

Lol his account on kb.paessler.com/users/stonetear is the password on leakedsauce. Nothing to see though.

>Implying the FBI actually investigated anything

What happened to the user that hacked the guy's webhosting account?

>That low-quality pepe.
Oh come on man.
Do you take us for idiots?

Depends on what type of immunity he obtained, find out and I’ll tell you

imgur.com/gallery/d5YS4
imgur.com/90UTbP6 (gotten from his link in the reddit thread)

This is literally my first time posting in one of these threads. No shill here.

>we're just pretending to be shills, stop calling us on it
Is he suggesting we counter shill on news sites as well? Can we red pill the comment section of CNN and huffpo?

Furfaggot

>with a litter

What the hell did this sick fuck mean by this?

God I hope this is the one that crashes Hillarys plane

Numbers of the same repeating order and Bane crashes Hillary's plane

Puppies.

His name is cum beta ?

are you a CTR retard trying to derail the thread?

spreading like herpes

motherboard.vice.com/read/hillary-clinton-tech-guy-asked-reddit-for-email-advice

Did we get access to the guys email yet?

Cry more slavnigger

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a premium (VERY PREMIUM) IDs from a bunch of archived posts that I have both in a live Cred Forums board, as well as a archive file. Basically, they don't want the premium IDs exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the IDs in the to/from fields in all of the posts we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShill, or exporting all of IDs to /mlp/ and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.

Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?

>missed
You mean knew about and covered up because they are in on it? Next order of business needs to be finding the link between the clinton foundation and the FBI.

>that filename

bumperoo

Just report it and keep digging.

I am 43 years old and this is the biggest thing that I have ever seen in politics in my entire life. You are now god tier Cred Forums fags. Holy fucking shit.

He's already innawoods off the grid like a smart man

Finally a news source I can post that normalfags won't write off entirely. If CNN can report on it they're fucked.

Better take that hardcore analysis to there.

Quit before it's too late user

First call, this is exciting lads
vocaroo.com/i/s1UsX0l1SkBZ

cnn hasn't had comments for a while as far as i know, huffpo comments require normiebook but it's definitely been getting more and more filled with people calling them out each time they jump the shark

can't wait for Hillary to be arrested and replaced by Bernie who will beat Trump by a landslide :~)

The only thing worse than Jews are furfags. Yiff in hell.

>I am 43 years old and this is the biggest thing that I have ever seen in politics in my entire life

Without exaggeration, this is Watergate level shit.

Hillary got fired from that, this will get her fired from politics.

The circle of life...

Oh god yes

here we go

We predict cause of death

>suicide by two shots to the back of the head causing a jump from a 10 story building

> furfag takes down hillary

poetic social justice

Should I stay up a little while longer? Or should I go to bed?

>We predict cause of death
Accidental drowning while playing pool. He also scratched the cue ball.

>suicide by drowning. After he dismembered himself and put himself in multiple suitcases.

If hillary loses i can ignore politics for another 8 years, I know she will croak if she doesnt get the election.

kek get , rolling those sweet dubs.

Absolutely, this is my Watergate. I can't believe how deep this is going. The thing is, the FBI had to know this shit. They know when I take a shit, they had to know this. Its time for a fucking revolution man. Goddamn this is the Boston Tea Party level shit.

If you've got something to contribute to the hunt then stay up. Otherwise go to sleep and wake up to the hilarious articles. It'll be like Christmas.

That turtle is so slow, it thinks it's a frog.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. WTF IS GOING ON? IS HILLARY IN TROUBLE OR NOT?

Fucking this! You better deliver to

I'm having the exact same problem. I have a feeling more revelations are going to come, soon.

This is fucking huge. This is going to be Hillary's Gallows.

This. Where is the connection with the FBI. They can find pajeet making shit pipe bombs in new york but they can find some basic level file edits like this? Either their cyber security team is not worth shit or the actively tried to hide this? Convenient that he was recently given immunity by the justice department?

PRAISE KEK

>CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME. WTF IS GOING ON? IS HILLARY IN TROUBLE OR NOT?

Patience, Grasshopper.

The poo hasn't quite hit the designated fan.

Soon...

Well done burger.

Ok this happened over 12 hours ago why is there still no news outlet picking this up

Paul Combetta of Platte River Networks, her Exchange admin, went onto Reddit asking how to replace Hillary's email address with a fake one from a PST that he had backed up somewhere locally. This is intent to destroy evidence as directed from Hillary Clinton herself.

i need this

WTF! Drudge pulled the link...that was fast!

Breitbart took it down too.

Something stinks.

>Convenient that he was recently given immunity by the justice department?
He blew his immunity by refusing to testify, which they may have let slide, but now we have perjury, obstruction, destruction of evidence, and possibly conspiracy.

Gowdy is going to have this guy with a nice Chianti and a side of fava beans.

>Need a drawfag to illustrate this.

What is happening?

Still there.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/clinton-tech-suspected-of-asking-reddit-users-for-help-stripping-very-vip-name-from-emails/

the anti-happening

Are we sure this Talin D guy is his pseudonym? Cause his email inbox is pretty thin on anything related to Paul.

That's deep bro.

Would this have been traceable if it were a post on Cred Forums?

Is it a good thing this information is available? Would it be beneficial for people to be able to solicit anonymous advice or engage in anonymous discussion, as on Cred Forums, even though it would mean not being able to find things like this?

REMINDER:

LORD KEK SPOKE TO US DIRECTLY THROUGH SPACE AND TIME 33 YEARS AGO.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

LISTEN TO THE LYRICS. EVEN MORE RELEVANT WITH THIS SECRET FIND NO?
PRAISE KEK.

damn, you niggers actually did it

Number one topic on le'reddit

reddit.com/

Lol. The news has 10 times more comments than the AMA.

>Would this have been traceable if it were a post on Cred Forums?

Yes the NSA has been building profiles on all of us, so every post you make, every thread you visit and every image you click on has been monitored and recorded. All this information is then ran through multiple personality determination algorithm matrices and when martial law is declared, you will either be put on a list, or executed.

this year is such a fucking clown fiesta. i love it

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=B1ftt8uWPfU

THREAD THEME

this shit is going DOWN everywhere on the intertubes

>tfw I just click on threads randomly and enjoy the ride

Don't kill me NSA, I thought it was all satire!

right? early when all of this started happening i thought "this is a waste... it wont get anywhere.. the media will eat it up and make it disappear and we will stand here with our dicks in our hands again.. unable to do anything because of the corrupt media".

i just did a simple google search for "hillary clinton email reddit" and it has really blown the fuck up.

What did he mean by this??

i'd be much more comfortable knowing the NSA is this intelligent. unfortunately, they almost definitely aren't.

if you're not already on a list you suck at life

Lol this is more fun than video games

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-

Holy fuck what??

i mean....i doubt it's going to reach her at all, it'll just be this one autist who gets lynched for everything

>u/stonetear posts about pontiac aztek, pontiac astek in combetta's driveway
>u/stonetear posts about his relative losing a dog "barnaby" in his hometown, relative found on facebook with status talking about losing barnaby
>u/stonetear talks about having a aunt that teaches in detroit, combetta has aunt living in detroit
>stonetear accounts all over the internet linked to combetta
>didnt even list 1/4 of the evidence

Yes, there is no absolute, without a shadow of a doubt, smoking gun, but there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence u/stonetear = combetta

surprised you managed to get a different id for that shit bait

Yea

>NSA is smart

Watch Cred Forums rebuilds Tay and releases the first singularity even before Jewgle/NSA.

Fuck off you fucking newfag summercunt

>a mountain of circumstantial evidence
This is called a pattern.

Circumstance left the building a long long time ago.

you have to get a Cred Forums gold account, pleb

yeah you're probably right.. fuck. every fucking time we get close to kicking this bitch out of power, she gets away with it because hillary just kills anyone who is a loose end.

Check how many posts I have faggot

Ya, want to hear who actually found all this? I can answer some Q's

No way she will escape this one. He'll turn over like a twink bottom on coke once he is facing obstruction, destruction of evidence, perjury, whatever. This bitch is fucking roasted.

Because the (((media))) doesn't like talking about things that could harm them.

www.wcreplays.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147001&p=3131390#post3131390

Found this on twitter #stonetear

He said the mods confirmed it was the real him.

>check front page of reddit

if it's not there, it aint true :^)

Nah, they'll just send in their (((lawyers))) and tell him not to say a word.

Like i said before.

Dump the email.

What could be in the emails of tht guy?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Paul, and I hate every single one of you.
All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking thru reddit archives. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any place saved emails? I mean, I guess it’s fun doxxing people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
This is even worse than forwarding classified emails off of the state.gov domain to a private domain.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect.
I was [CONTENT REDACTED].
What servers do you manage, other than “lord kek praise me or someother bullshit”?
I also get straight A’s, and have a VERY VIP client(She just instructed me to delete EVERYTHING; Shit was SO cash).
You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves (like I'm deeply contemplating myself). Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my client

>post his face when he ralise that he will be suicided in few hours

either this or they will have him killed and no one i mean NO ONE will even bother to think and put two and two together... fucking blind sheep in this god damn world.

Reddit (((admin))) have said that they are making sure Alt right threads dont ever make it to the front page, unless youre subcribed to the sub.

complex.com/life/2016/08/twitter-reddit-features-alt-right-trolls

i kekd

thefuck alt right? This has nothing to do with the right.

Fucking Retardeddit.

had no idea technology forum part of reddit was so alt righty :^)

He will put to bullets to his head, in an unprecedented double-suicide.

GUYS

GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS

THIS IS BAD, THIS SHITPOSTER SHOWING THE CPANEL IS HIM.

HE IS USING A PROXY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE IS HACKING HIM TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

>All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes

FUCK HOW DOES HE KNOW THIS!?

Nah, we could see in Reddit records he would have asked how to set up a proxy today.

Reddit normies is waking up to the hypocrisy, most threads are filled with them getting angry about mods who are censoring anti Hillary threads.

Lol bro, its the ICANN whois.

But check out his wife giving a speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=pNN-8CqwDM0

HahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahHHHHHhHhHHHHahahahaha

Are*

There is no way that was him.
Someone busted into his account and said that.

>Biggest joke/non-story of the year. Leave this alone, it's a waste of time and it's never going to get anywhere.

>There's no solid proof that the reddit user was Combetta.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

(((Stein))) has questions too

Good, I hope they get mad, what they deserve for cheering when Trump threads kept getting censored and downvoted, or when PeacefulReligion would get plucked if it didn't go with the narrative.

I've been out for 4 days on a business trip, someone give me a tl;dr on what the fuck is combetta for fuck sake

just link this to her: archive.is/ZJ1Ei

even more proof

I am kinda disappointed that dumb faggots like us should have such power.

I'd appreciate if the ruling elites would conduct themselves more professionaly, this is just insulting.

not quite pepe, but almost, Paul's wife.

you've actually got that backwards. typically, wheelchairchan Cred Forums makes the OC that gets reposted here , at least most of the serious threads anyway. this place just gets flooded with cuckthreads and interacial porn spam and trolls.

Clintons IT specialist.
Asked help on Reddit on how to clear e-mail adresses out of mail records.
Coincides with Benghazi Hearings awkwardly.
Shows intent to delete the shit.

Shit hat the fin.

Is he going to be killed?

I dont know many many op threads have just referred to him as combetta instead of Paul Combetta but its pretty retarded and getting out of hand.

Thank you user, that was quite enough

Help me understand what this changes, this sounds like elements of the case that were already know.

domainhistory.net/putergod.com

putergod.com is owned by

intergraphgovsolutions.com/

thatll teach you for using the same handle fucking everywhere

win will people learn that this is a stupid as fuck thing to do?

No, he'll suicide by Ninja blender because of the (((guilt)))

Thanks anons, fuck Hillary and praise kek

It shows intent to destroy evidence. This is new.

Someone should shoop holocaust pics on that.

>committee got it
Okay im happy. Dont care if news networks are slow to this now, this was the only necessary part. Shillary confirmed for boned.

Almost feel bad for the guy. Almost.

sxyvixen.smugmug.com/Family-Friends/Wild-and-Crazy-Friends/Wild-Crazy-Friends/

The only thing that can sink the elite is the internet. Which is why they are trying to corner it.

When will you niggers learn just to post archive links or screencaps?

The guy should be tarred, feathered, ran out of town on a rail, brought back and then hung.

But Chianti is pleb tier wine, everyone knows this

The guy? Nah, do it to $hillary

> what the fuck is combetta for fuck sake

combetta is the brother of the masketta man, they expect him in the wreckage, brother

I prefer a finely aged Ripple.

10/10

No..................

Talin D is Talin Dirocco, some sort of relative or family friend.

This is his son's account
reddit.com/user/Mnemosyne112

His wife is pretty cute.

This shit can NOT be ignored

Yeah I figured that out after being confused. His son, reddit.com/user/Mnemosyne112

she's got a dick

>Paul's wife

Source? Not sure about this, I keep seeing incorrect information about his family members in the threads

>redacting her emails
Cheeky

>mfw about to commit suicide with three shots to the back of the head and then an acid bath

How do you know?

Can someone give me a tldr? I'm just getting off work

Maybe she'll be up for a spit roast after her hubby goes to the slammer for the next 30 years.

After all the digging beginning with the CF investigation threads and shit, it comes to this.

I thank not man, but Kek.

Read the thread you moron, It's been said a thousand times.

I'm not sure he's young enough to be Combetta's son. Also why do him and Paul's "wife" danielle not have the name Combetta? Unless he is a literal meme-tier cuck

so his young son had a hippie girlfriend? and was talking about drapes matching the carpet?

Sent the pasta, thanks for the links user.

Sorry I started looking at it, appears it's his step son. I'll dump and explain in a sec I'm busy rummaging, but take my word for it. I'm pretty much dead as I got so excited about this mess I did ziltch to protect my connection.

he is a moderator too on redditt

pastebin.com/tp81Anxs

Or you could just read

How fucking incompetent is the FBI if they couldn't do a simple google search for this guy?

I mean COME ON IT'S CURRENT YEAR!

Unless, FBI is compromised from the inside?

exactly. His son is supposed to be like 10. Maybe talin is danielle's son from a previous marriage?

wtf i love chaos now

FUCKING LOL

great job CTR, here's your $0.03, now fuck off

that image clearly says stormtear, not STONEtear.

Maybe he'll become an even better Exchange admin than dear old dad ever was, make the old man proud when hiding state secrets. Brings a tear to the eye user.

Paul's wife name is cheryl turner

LOL. So is Danielle comfirmed wife? Who is Desiree?

Holy fuck that is some lulzy shit

>ilvl 849
Fucking casual not at 850
>You probably have a legendary too
Sad

good work

This runs deep. The FBI actively hid this information from the American citizens.

so, what does all of this mean for Hillary?

does it just make her surrogates look incompetent? or does it prove that she lied about something in specific?

just how actionable is this from a legal or media/PR point of view? I'm not sure what her official story is.

No his wifes last name Danielle Dirocco, I dont think he has any biological kids. Between living with his mom and having kids doesnt make sense. He's a furry cuck

>Clinton put a furry wowfag in charge of destroying her e-mails

What makes you think the FBI tried their best?

KEK IS GOOD

My money is on shooting himself 8 times with a revolver.

You can look up his pets too, if you check his wifes sons page you'll see he's friends with a dog and a cat that match the names in his reddit threads.

based gilf

>house committee is investigating
HERE WE GO LADS THIS COULD BE THE BIG ONE. ALL BECAUSE SOME RANDOM FAGGOTS FOUND 2 YEAR OLD REDDIT POSTS.

Because they get paid to do it, not like they DO IT FOR FREE, like all these autists.

Now the question is: Who paid the FBI to look the other way?

In the back of the head with a noose around his neck.

No Cheryl Turner in Combetta's friends list (why tf does he still have that public?).
And who are the diroccos?
After reading , assuming that's legit, i think it's highly likely Danielle Dirocco is his current wife.

Also the "don't get married before your 30" post could be in reference to his first marriage with Cheryl

The leaf is an internet wide problem it seems.

I'm really surprised no one thought back on that when she got in trouble like a couple months later.

The normies are pretty dumb, but they mostly consider themselves good people.

When you explain it to them very slowly
And show them evidence
Then explain it again
And show them more evidence
Then re-iterate the main points, answering questions if necessary
Then show them a lot more evidence a few more times
And take some more questions, recapping the central themes...

... then they start to get it. And when they get it, they get mad. Trump is going to pick up a lot of these people.

Even better
>The Clintons send their regards

Exactly user. This government needs an enema.

Don't know if true but this is the year for this crazy shit.

"quote:
Hackers on the Darknet claiming they Hacked Paul Combetta's Email accounts this weekend and will expose his dirt
#Anonymous"

Interesting. Okay, I'm the dead guy posting before. Here's my logic. Of course, I'm not 100% but it adds up.

Hes too much of a pussy to point a gun at his head. He prob. doesnt even own one. He'll cut his wrists or try to suffocate or something.

Never underestimate a billion fat autists who do it for free, none will be spared, not even the hotpockets

anyone? spoonfeed?

>Cred Forums takes down a furfag to destroy the last of the democratic party

You know, I always think I'm at the point in the year of Kek where nothing can surprise me anymore. But every time something like this happens.

Gotcha. So it' settled. So, any objections to:

Paul Combetta (Paul Hamilton on facebook) is married to Danielle DiRocco, Talin DiRocco is his wife's son (kek), Desiree RiRocco (etsy girl) his... stepniece?

Who is his biological son, presumably from Cheryl Turner?

Shillary is feeling the power of kek.
Her team is regretting her "alt right" speech last week.

CTR fags are on the run.

Internal Affairs.

Soon.jpeg

Do you realize Comey (FBI) and Lynch (Justice dept) have close ties to Clintons through HSBC? It's one cabal of corrupt motherfuckers, which is why we need patriots like Gowdy, Chaffetz and autists to oust these criminals

He has posts talking about it, cant be fucked to find it. Search "7 year old" "nyan cat" . Guess it could be bullshit

Thats true, I think Trump is going to take it. But that concerns me too. He and the Clintons are friends. There is a connection there. I think his job will be to kill the republican party by acting like a buffoon. This shit country will never elect another republican in my lifetime and this will officially usher in the end times.

>Shillary is feeling the power of kek.

I know the cat is cashew, if you go to the kids page you'll find it real quick.

i found this, hope it is relevant and helpful

archive.is/rspKE

Meme magic is real, there's no other possible explanation.

"Friends"

When you're a business man like him, you're "friends" with everybody. Doesn't mean that he's chummy with all of said "friends."

Google the name "putergod" a few forums show up he posts at.

Be a shame if anons signed up then let everyone know what he did.

Ah snap, and she was having such a miraculous recovery. Just this afternoon she was shit posting away on twitter. What could've made her take such a drastic turn in her otherwise perfect health?

No, he posted abotu his 7 year old son talking abotu a rocket powered by farting nyan cats or something.

Btw, this is the cat's facebook profile, friends with Paul Hamiliton aka Combetta:
/cashew.achew

his wife's son you mean

This guy is about as incompetent as the sys admins at my work. Hey Cody Patrick, fuck you guys.

new thread when?

Yeah, I don't trust Trump either, but I think he has legitimately been upset at how his (((friends))) have treated him throughout the election and how incompetent Hillary actually is. I think somewhere along the way he actually became legit. He's still a centrist democrat masquerading as Republican, but that's still better than a neocon. Just don't expect any real change from him, just him maintaining the status quo.

Not sure if you're meming but to avoid confusion, I think he has a biological son from a previous marriage that is 10yo. Also has a wife's son, Talin

lol ok. I'm done messing with the kid. Besides his step-dad being a total moron, he seems like an okay kid. He has some interesting tastes tho.

If you see this, I'm sorry kid.

Maybe true, but I am very suspicious. This is one of the only times in my life I hope I am wrong.

Can we all discuss how this is basically a ploy to get Cred Forums users to switch to Jewddit?

Error: Assertion failed.

kb.paessler.com/en/topic/4633-how-can-i-remove-forgot-your-password-from-login-screen.atom

This

Use screen recording software and make a webm

PLEASE BE FUCKING REAL

PLEASE. BE. FUCKING. REAL

IF THIS IS REAL, THEN HE MAY VERY PLAUSIBLY HAVE THE INTENT TO CRASH THIS ELECTION WITH NO SURVIVORS.

what is this/where did you get it

kek wills it

You have to go to /r/all because the subs posting the news aren't default sub-reddits.

How is this going to stop that corrupt cunt?

Wasn't it already a known fact she deleted the emails on purpose?

Does the fact that there's evidence mean that now she can get jailed?

btw, I'm not a ctr Hilary shill, I'm on trumps side, fuck that zombie cunt

Problem is;
"Hey, Mr. IT fur fag, who is this VIP you mentioned on Reddit?"
"Latin recording artist Yolatta. Mind your own business. Get a warrant"

back in my day it was twileks. seems like a pretty normal kid.

wait, how old is he?

This shows that there was an intent to destroy evidence of wrongdoing. Her whole story has been that she didn't know what was going on with that server or even how this internet stuff actually works. Her admin pulls the 5th and she skates free. This shows that he had a directive from Clinton herself to remove any traces of her email address from the backup data. This is intent to destroy evidence.

Hey Mr it guy, we've got mountains of evidence showing you tampering with evidence subject to a federal investigation. We can ruin your families lives with this by arresting you. Or you can testify against Hillary.

Google searches - from google.

He'll roll. Either that or 30 years in the stony lonesome. He'll roll.

Ever met a prosecuting attorney?

>friends
Nah, not really. He had to work with them because he was building high profile shit and you need to work with local politicians for that. It's all in The Art of the Deal.

As for the photo of him chumming with the Clintons at his wedding. Well that's him getting the US's most famous couple at his wedding because he can. Classic Trump.

If Trump really was an undercover Clinton agent then why the hell would he be doing so much to ruin her reputation and indeed that of the Democratic Party (see Debbie Wasserman Schultz among all the other shit)? That's just a stupid hypothesis. It is what it is: Trump saw what we all saw, the mainstream press and political class is full of idiots and everyone hates them. He just had the resources, profile and guts to take them on at their own game.

Did he think he was going to win from the beginning? To be honest, I doubt it. I think he thought he'd get a strong following in the Republican Party then trade it to Jeb, Cruz, Rubio or whoever won in exchange for some role for himself or maybe advantages for his businesses. But after Super Tuesday he realized that what he saw was far bigger than even he had guessed and began to lead it.

>wife's son

The gift that keeps on giving

I hope you're right user.

And that stuff only is searchable because he was signed in when he made the queries?

"yoga emails"

As much as I hate it, Reddit has much more traction with normalfags. You can actually link to posts from there on normiebook and they'll be taken seriously. It might be in our interest to upvote related topics on reddit when news drops. If we can push them to the front of reddit we may just reddpil more hillary people.

Someone make a new thread I have really important new information

so good

Well it's stupid to not talk about it because public perception is always really important, which is why it's important to push this anyways.

That's why you are regarded as either too dumb to be worth bothering with or a shill.

>unsheath sword
>look down at the player's corpse
>"Heh... nothing personnel."
>"ClInton sends her regards"
>use shroud of cooperation