WE WUZ FOWNDING FATHERS AN SHIT

WE WUZ FOWNDING FATHERS AN SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think pets count as relatives

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS IS MADNESS WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

(((History)))

They're blatantly trying to rewrite history.

Washington never had kids, biologically speaking of course. This is the worst example of a technicality if there ever was one.

Was George Washington a cuck?

You mean a slave owner fucked his slaves?

FPBP

blacks were everything, get over it.

Actually there is some evidence George knocked up a comfort girl negress in his 70s.

I wonder how long till they say US was a semitic/black founded country like Egypt.

So when he enslaved niggers it was okay?

no there isn't

George Washington never had kids because he contracted small pox at a young age which left him sterile

You do know his first wife had children before he became president right? And somewhere down tge the line, she passed away or something and George met Martha.

Jefferson was an oil driller but Washington wasn't.

They are blatantly trying to start a race war in hopes they can call for Marshall law

youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s

>Marshall law
And I though my English was bad,

Is this like when (((they))) tried to say that Jefferson was black?

>Marshall Law

I don't know who Law is, but I don't think the U.S. Marshals would have much would have much official business to do in a race war.

forgive the 3-frame-tumblr-gif-ness, but it hits the point

this

So what youre saying is some of the founding fathers had sex with their female slaves?
In other news, water is wet, women are irrational, and niggers nig.

>in his 70s
are you retarded?

My English isn't the best.. sorry

You really trust what you've been taught in (((school))). You've been lied to from the jump. Don't be so naive Phillip.

I went to the source link at the bottom, which PDF is this from? There are six to pick from.

Population I believe.

>George knocked up a comfort girl negress in his 70's.
>ín his 70's

America's education at work.