When did White men become such pussies? Look at this shit from the Rams/Seahawks game yesterday...

When did White men become such pussies? Look at this shit from the Rams/Seahawks game yesterday? An absolute embarrassment. And this board is looking forward to a race war..?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_iH4XatU3E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XISMJrMhxg4
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas the whole place...

it's not that he's white, all seahawks fans are bitches

Made me lol.

That guy was into cucking before it was mainstream, I just know it.

LMFAO

OOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEE

HOW MUCH OF A cuck I AAAAAM

>slide thread...do not respond

to be fair he does live in california

the weaklings on each side will die off first. not a surprise buddy

Anyone know any good software I can use to make a ringtone out of his cries for mercy?

/thread

Theyre seahawks fans why would they not be pussies

Our women have made a sport of emasculating us. We are therefore unsure of ourselves and know not to expect any moral support from them. When your own women punish you for defending your race, how can any other outcome be expected.

Nigga them sound like fighting words

Lel, people actually fighting over rich men throwing leather eggs around, people are so dumb.

hes wearing a camo Yankees hat....stop

Weak beta cucks have no one to blame but themselves. They're the ones that drank the Jewish kool aid.

>game was in LA
what do you expect from those faggots?

Summed it up pretty well

>the weaklings on each side will die off first.
I really don't see it as much as "weaklings" dieing first as it is "bringing knife to a gun fight cause bravado" type people.
I believe people from Cred Forums would survive because most of us have been stocking up on supplies and are hyper-vigilant to bugging out, but we've become so complacent with sitting around and laughing at others misfortune that'd we'd spend weeks sitting in bunkers and shitposting on our ham radios while others die for their own causes.

his son got sucker punched, maybe he didn't throw punch bc probation.

Stfu hanz do you even know where you live?

The Alpha Blacks and Beaners in that video were defending their honor. They are the new Alpha Males. The white guy is a total cuck.

> RACE BAAAITER FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=XISMJrMhxg4

EVERYONE DOES IT!

Almost as bad as the cuck that ran away from a fight at the Trump rally.

Dont ever help me or my wifes son, YOU IDIOT!

>do you even know where you live?
In a country which is more than 60% white.

>That moment when an Asian guy takes the "All Asians know karate" stereotype too seriously

I have a personal theory that racism and hate just makes the race stronger. Look at history the racist USA in the 60-80's spawned some of the most influential negros in history Martin luther king, the Xman guy. What do we have now? Black science man and kayne that's what.

Kill a ton of jews = only the smartest ones survive, you select for the best and most resistent traits in jews just like the way you've made so many bacterias resistant by poppin antibiotics like candy.

I don't have a horse in the race, no one really hates brown people, they just hate illegals. But I think you guys are making yourselves a disservice by perpetuating culture. When the left and their social programs are doing a better job at ensuring blacks and latinos remain stupid and useless with the affirmative action bullshit.

>Muh one white elderly person is a pussy
>all whites are now pussies
>muh shitskins are now the only alpha males

Kek user just kek

That kid is having a seizure

HALP HALP

Fucking disgrace

inb4 obama, obama is not black.

>BUNKER 13 FAGGOTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about

Hanz I don't know if you are aware or not but all the alpha males germany had died during world War 2. What was left was easily controlled beta males and Russian rape babies. Not trying to trigger you hanz but you're countrymen are a small step from being Swedish now.

Ever since we learned how good being submissive could be

First of all you can tell by his nose that he is a kike, not a white man.

Second of all, while he is acting like a bitch, he's freaking out because some nigger just shoved an adult on top of his son and he is concerned about his son's safety.

almost never.

way to traumatize the poor kid; keriiiist

I know right. When i look at pictures from my grandfather with his machine gun invading subhuman scum, i can barely believe we are from the same bloodline.

And yet more blacks kill each other and abort each other at rates far higher than they are able to reproduce. Are you fucking stupid you dumb faggot? Blacks got played in favor of jews who secured diversity and use blacks as a pedestal to advance their own anti white means.

More niggers shoot each other EVERY YEAR compared to total blacks killed under Jim Crowe ( 80 years )

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Please. It was a hot latina qt that they dropped on him. If anything, he could have used the chance to teach the kid a lesson on masculinity.

60% white and still getting fucked by a small minority of sandniggers in your own country. Dozens of your women molested on the streets yet your pussy cops wont dare pull the trigger.

>that shithead hitting from the back

>Only human being concerned for the child welfare
>lel Hez a cuck XD

this is why minorities need to be sterilized

i think he was more concerned that things would escalate and that his kid would get hurt more.

i'm not defending his behavior but at least he is smart enough not to relax around blacks.

Mexican Intellectual

Kek

looked like the kid had a seizure and he paniced because of that.

White people are looking forward to killing the cucks as much as the shitskins. The upcoming race war will be a purification for the white race in more ways than one.

so the ones that survive are the most violent and the crack babies get aborted. While you white christian cucks don't abort weak and sick babies. My point exactly.

>"Bunker 13 reporting in guys, I know this isn't my person blog but...I've filled up all my piss bottles...I'm officially out of chicken tendies...I....I think I'm going to go scavenge
>"Bunker 11 reporting in. Do it. Do it faggot, it's fucking safe out there."
>"Bunker 9 , We've been out of the bunker for days, there's a ton of hot survivor bitches waiting to fuck, and they all got chicken tendies, do it"
>*Bunker 13 opens door, swarmed by niggers and gets dindu'd to death*
>"Bunker 11 here, I'm just an Australian with a proxy on my hammie, how you holding up 9"
>"Oh, I'm fine, I'm an Israeli on a proxy hammie"
>"13 was a fucking KEK! BTFO!"

Once you've killed a man and found out how good it feels, you'll be alright.

Some amerifats apparently represents the entire white race. Fuck off mate.

you just make me wanna try harder.

Whatever you say Sven. Thanks for doing your part in defending Western Civilization!

Its a rams/seahwaks game... you honestly think there'll be any real men there?

I thought he dropped his coin purse

>First of all you can tell by his nose that he is a kike
>I thought he dropped his coin purse

What does this have to do with that white guy in the video being a complete and utter cuck?

kek

Hahahahahaha hahahaha. That shit was funny.

Was going to go to that game but it was 100 degrees out and fuck that. Looks like I missed some funny shit.

>Old Jew with his wife's son
>White man

The guy might be 52.

We are being prepped for the slaughter

this is gud

These jews are white?

Hey-elp, HEY-ELP!

THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!

That's definitely a white guy. He brings shame on the entire white race.

HEIGGGHH!!! HEIGGGH!! HELP, HELP!

The cucked death cry noise that guy made was better than Howard Deans Byaaaah!!

because browns and blacks don't have betas?
I don't understand what is the problem.

Niggers represent 13% of the population but are in like 95% of all street fight videos.

>Seahawks
>Seattle

Not surprised.

His voice is nasally like a jew.
I'm pretty sure the white guys who have weapons training over there will take out dozens of shitskins each per man at least before they snuff it.

Saged.
Slide thread

Anyone have some of those degenerate Seahawks fans like that tranny

Can someone make a Wojak and Pepe edit of this please?

u wot

>black guy getting his shit tossed by white guys
>white grandpa shouting in a shrill voice while pulling boy out from under said black guy

>no one really hates brown people
fuck you essay

YOU IDIooot

>nasally like a jew
Nope just older suburban OC white guy
>I'm pretty sure the white guys who have weapons training over there will take out dozens of shitskins each per man at least before they snuff it.
Do you have autism 14 year old keyboard warrior?

>still getting fucked by a small minority of sandniggers in your own country

it's a shame americans pay more attention to what's happening an ocean away than what's going on in their own back yard

Makes sense. People who enjoy watching sports are complete degenerates.

Just a loving dad saving is son, we're not living in the 80s anymore. Terrorist can hit anytime, so white man has to be prepared.
Also civilizised people don't fistfight, they just blow shit up or gas people desu

Kek. This guy injured 0 people, and he got shot in the ass. Terror failure

Are you implying whites would lose a race war in America retard?

All jokes aside dude your country is fucked, you will be replaced by migrants within a few generations. No whites are having kids and muslims have like 10 kids per family

he has a future on r9k

and the only reason he even got caught is he's one of the most incompetent terrorists of the XXI century.

I gotta say I sure do love this diverse America. Sure beats being 89% white. Thanks boomers for all the enrichment.

What a fucking cuck, boy gets fine boobs in face and he freaks the fuck out.

What the fuck is wrong with that picture? There's something uncanny and creepy about her face.

Race war in America = Coupe d'etat
your president is more black than white.

You guys laugh but that's the typical response of people that haven't been in fights if the first punch doesn't black you out. I'd put good money on Cred Forums never having gotten into a fight in their life.

You people would do well to get your conceal and carry permits because in a real fight you'd be useless.

She is asian.

He's just trying to protect his wife's son.

hahahaha

'HALP HALP HALP!!!"

grab your son and get the fuck out idiot.

No, just stop talking like a hormonally imbalanced teenager who's gonna kick everyone's ass. Btw a sober Brit is hands down the biggest pussy in real life

HEY

HEY

HALP

HALP

GITAIBGIUASBGdubhao;hnsd;amdasd!!!!

Asian guy deserved it. He looks drunk and has become THAT guy. Time to cut him off.

Get the fuck off Cred Forums you newfag

>When your own women punish you for defending your race
But we are all from the human race.

Nigger

He just had pneumonia. He's fine.

Good one queer, enjoy life in londonstan

That is really sad. Who is giving them money and why? I wanted to move to Europe before the whole Syrian invasion. Grass doesn't seem so green now.

I'm not a dr but can't pneumonia be a symptom of a brain injury?

I live in 98+% white Scotland you mulatto freak