Europoors will never have a house this good

>Europoors will never have a house this good

Other urls found in this thread:

thaiproperty.com/for_sale/houses/pattaya/Pratumnak-Hill/Pratumnak-Villa_6634.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

McMansions are degenerate, all western architectural tradition ruined by Mexican "architects".

Everyone that was raised in a house like that turned out to be a piece of shit

Why wouldn't they? They had castles when 'your' land was full of abbos.

>mcmansions
Boomer holocaust when?

And this house is actually made out of bricks, wow.

I bet you can punch holes into the walls inside because they are still made out of fucking plywood.

so much butthurt

there's literally nothing wrong with a big comfy house

Found the poors

>your country was shit before it was even a country
slavs will never be as clever as australians

>he fell for the brick house meme

>my ambition is to buy a house that looks just like all the houses around it and is a 30 minute drive from any store

You are a stupid fuck.

Yeah bro, we totally want our cities to look like this after a Tornado.

Those homes are cheap because they're made of wood and bricks, cheap as fuck.
Btw. how are those non-existent basements working out for you?

>good
>no landscaping
>featureless facade
>no rain gutters
>window sills don't match top window center-stones.
>front door is too narrow.
>shingles were laid crooked.
>eaves look abnormally narrow.
looks like shit, who designed this garbage?

I'd try to live like this if I lived in a pioneer country with lots of space to be honest.

yeah its most likely a brick veneer, but who cares? outside of a tornado or earthquake nothing is going to bring it down, and when that happens you have house insurance. we're not cavemen anymore, we don't need houses made of stone to protect us from the gauls

Why would you need huge house when its gonna be empty as soon as your children grow 18?
I'd rather use money for other purposes or save some in case my kids are retards and cannot stand on their legs or finish college.

This is a big comfy house, that is just shit.

Found the flyovers

That's down by where i used to go hunting.

Plus, that tornado would have destroyed damn near anything.

if it looks like shit and is made with shit materials, then that's literally two wrong things about it you ignorant wankstain

>liking real architecture makes you poor
>liking cheap bullshit regurgitated by a developer makes you not poor
what are you snorting, faggot?

Tornados are rare as fuck nigga

>there's literally nothing wrong with a big comfy house

Maintenance.

Why did you comment here if you don't know anything about American homes?

There's beautiful architecture in America to be honest, why post ugly shit?

This.

Those new-constructions were biult cheap and at break-neck speed. They'll be falling apart in 15yrs. Fucking disgusting.

>front door is too narrow.
leafs confirmed for being fatter than burgers

no

Valid points, but i simply cannot imagine living in a house where you FUCKING PUNT a wall and that entire shit comes down. Kind of ridiculous, if you ask me.

You have a point, but suburban life is ideal for raising a family. Much less crime, better schools etc.
I never said the architecture was something to marveled at. It does look like shit. I believe OP was referring just to having a big ass house

Neither will millennials in the US, thanks to the Jew pushing for "micro housing".

Real log cabins are really uncomfortable. Tons of gaps between the logs and all.

Because OP is a faggot trying to show off a house he went to an open house in to pretend he could afford it.

>burnouts detected.

Victorian style houses are pretty amazing.

But they are full of fucking bullshit.
Floors are warped, shitty insulation, bad wiring, bad plumming. They are old as fuck houses. I want one so bad but they are normally full of problems.

So I'll probably get a boring newer home.

But from the outside, Victorian style is fucking awesome.

What are your houses made out of?

That house is disgusting looking. There are way nicer upper middle class homes to look at.

There's a town near me called Verona, and it's beautiful.

Have fun pushing a couch through that 2 ft. wide door.

>the gauls
>cavemen

Are you calling the Romans cavemen, you degenerate fuck?

>Those homes are cheap because they're made of wood and bricks

What do you make a home out of? Fucking cement, retard?

Suburban lifestyle promotes obesity, sjws, and autism

>plywood
It's more like cardboard honestly, shit is disgusting

When was the 1+ mile wide EF5 tornado in euroland though

The help, the gardener, cleaning service, pool guy. If you have the money for the house, your time is probably better spent earning more/relaxing in it than slaving away to take care of it.

That's fucking ugly.

The architect needs to be fired.

Why is pol so triggered by american suburbs?

I don't get it... The entire world wants to be part of our middle class, except for edgy neets on pol I guess

>McMansions
beat me to it.

>pay $600,000 for chinese drywall, glued on bricks, and cheap mexican HVAC

looks cosy as fuck

>having taste
>burnout

pick one and only one

Also really dated floor layouts.
>rooms for everything
>door between every room
an open floor layout is far superior

You can talk about our tornados when you win a war germany.

I won't, I'll bring it in through the much wider rear sliding glass doors.

Well I'm a 23 year old with a college degree that just got turned down from a ware-house gig because i was "over qualified" and I dont think I'll ever be able to afford that house.

This

I live in Kansas, in tornado alley, and I've only seen one in my life

>amerisharts in charge of deiciding what a good house is

k e k

suburbia bricks and plywood l m a ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>no space between you and the neighbors
>no trees

Fuck that, I'd rather spend the extra money on a larger plot of land and take a slightly smaller house, if only for the privacy. I grew up in a house like that, and suburb life is not all that great.

Ok so between living on a farm in middle of butt fuck nowhere, living in a nigger urban setting, and a comfortable suburban community, you think suburban is the worst because it breeds "autism and sjws?" All righty buddy.

>implying an architect even saw it
more than likely some jew architect drew something LIKE it 30 years ago and some other jew engineer has stamped it for approval every time the jew developer and mexican contractor find some more land to shit it out onto.

What degree? BS or BA?

>Americans will never live in a village this comfy

What is your cuckshed made of Sven?

Yeah. There's this thing I read about time being precious. Why spend. 3-4 hours raking leaves when you can spend 20-30 to get a kid to do it. Then you're done for a few weeks.

Tip for yall working a new project:

russians are the new mexicans. tiling, plumbing, HVAC, they do it all. efficient and quality.

Where are the sharks?

Sir, that is cozy, not comfy. Big difference.

Mcmansion? Nigga this is an upper middle class home.

proper woodwork and stone

something only a few of you will ever experience

you're applying modern sensibilities to victorian architecture. much like a bimbo on HGTV.

I like open floor plans too, but please don't move into a 150 year old house and fucking gut it... Or suggest that even needs the update. If you want an open plan drool over some Corb or Mies houses

Several layers of bricks. You can crash a car into that without consequences (for the house, your car will be fucked).

Yanks will never have a house this good

Why buy a house when you're going to distance yourself from its upkeep, making it a completely impersonal thing?

I mean, I get it, you're American and all, but that's just sad. Don't you cook your food either?

Pretty sure the door is a normal width and is just taller than a usual door, creating the illusion of being narrow

Texan here, I've seen 5 (one of them was spawned by a hurricane, though).

I'm living in Florida near the coast now, and I really hope I get to see a water spout.

Just means you're gonna quit if you find a better job. All women get cushy office jobs now.

Most Western Europeans are richer than the average Americuck. The reason Europe is,filled with medium density housing is because Europe is a small region(half the size of Australia) and also because most Europeans want to,preserve their parklands. Mcmansions and housing sprawls are degenerate, and waste alot of resources, and forces the average Americuck to be slave to the oil tycoons, since Americans travels many miles for work everyday, whilst Europeans can just use public transport since their workplace is close by .
These are the cities of the future. In australia, despite the fact that we have a shit ton of land and resources, weve decided to go by the European model in order to preserve nature reserves and prime farmland. And also because most people now use public transport,a nd want to live close to work and the city.

Did you build your own basement?

more comfy yankcore

I was expecting something like this to be the first reply

Wow, I really take for granted how much space we have in the US. You can fit 5 Norwegian houses in one US lot.

Thanks for sharing, does indeed look cozy.

Small cities are pretty nice. Suburbs werent meant to live in and minorities are moving there en masse because of the low cost of living

I would never gut a historic house, you just have to know that if you're going to buy one.

Honestly though having lived in one, the rooms aren't as bad as the fucking doors everywhere.

If you had millions to spend, what kind of place would you get for yourself?

No, my great-grandfather did.

>house is made of actual bricks

You dun good this time, Jake.

Also, I'd rather have land than house space which I don't need.

Average house here is bigger than that, higher standards too. More space too due to the lack of fat ameriburgers in them

Where are the syrians and somalis?

Do most Europeans live in flats/apartments? How do you find a good one in Europe?

>2016
>living in a village

>Europe is a small region(half the size of Australia)
>Europe: 10,180,000 km2
>Australia: 7,692,024 km2

is he also your dad?

In Sweden

>making it a completely impersonal thing?
Do you want to fuck your house Arnold?
I live in a house because I need shelter. I cook because I need food. I don't need to clean the damn floors and by my house a birthday present to feel connected to it. Feudal age mother fucker

>he wants to live in newfoundland

desu it is cold and windy. i bet it is where you are, too.

Its just a stone, wood, and glass.

>Where are the syrians and somalis?

The latter are in your malls :^)

thaiproperty.com/for_sale/houses/pattaya/Pratumnak-Hill/Pratumnak-Villa_6634.html

all those houses look like they were shipped in on a semi-trailer

It's not a McMansion because it's a large house, it's a McMansion because it's architecturally shit.

That's a pretty bad example of a Norwegian village. There's no charm at all.
Used to vacation at pic related as a kid. A friend of my father owned the local inn.

No.

Thanks for showcasing the rootless mongrel mentality of the Americans, it wouldn't be the same without an example.

>have money
>live in a fancy looking house
Doing it wrong. Land is what your want, with a decent but not out of the ordinary house.

Architect here, trust me, your German homes wouldn't be standing after a swirling 250MPH wind. Nothing would. A few reinforced concrete or masonry walls might last, but roofs and everything inside will be sucked right out.

In Eastern Australia, we only have italianate and victorian style building. The city and older suburbs are filled with these townhouses.

lol is that the hotel from groundhog day

I don't trust the thermal properties of cheap walls

See this is where I guess the "personal" relationship you have with your house comes in. If my family built the house, of course I would be more prideful i suppose, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't get a weekly maid service still

Lmao and just what do you build your homes out of hanz? Or is it Mohammed? You appear to have a third world education...

Very nice.

Pic related is Dutch fortified village comfy

>McMansion
Lol, this is a standard middle-class home in Texas.

>I don't trust the thermal properties of cheap walls
So I don't trust material science?

There's that infamous American ignorance at display. Norway has an enormous amount of space, as most of our country isn't populated at all. And our houses aren't made of cardboard.

>all those chem trails

You lower class poors are hilarious. Keep voting Sanders, I'll stay comfy in my house while you're still paying schlomo goldstein 6 gorillion shekels a month to rent a 600sqft apartment.

If the builder cut corners on the outside, it is indicative of shoddy craftsmanship that likely represents bad construction decisions elsewhere.

you understimate european architecture

This. I've lived in Victorian houses and there were a few problems but the fantastic architecture made up for it.

I currently live in a city where almost everything is Tudor, and I have to say it's probably my favourite style of architecture aesthetically as far as housing goes. I'm glad most British pubs still have Tudor designs.

>No trees

What's the fucking point

>talks about shit construction
>shows pic of trailer park

looks like you got it all figured out Hans

>Still living in villages.....

Kek

that's what chinking is for you fucking dip

and yes, >chinking is a real word

This is a photo of my street in Australia.
Its ok, nice people and no mcdonalds, there is a KFC sadly. Its Paradise

You underestimate tornadoes. Even a medieval castle would get ruined by an F5 tornado.

you have no idea what your talking about

AESTHETIC

E

S

T

H

E

T

H

I

C

C

>implying thermal efficiency matters in rustbelt states

found the poors who think any arriviste with halfway decent credit can't get a cookie cutter "mansion" in a flyover state
Pic related, an actually impressive residence

are you a cheap wall seller or something?

You can probably fix that if you make it yourself, but you're right I wouldn't buy an old log cabin.

Myself, I'm trying to buy pic related.

This.

They're great for holidays, but not for permanent residence.

Most Americans yes and you probably live over a pub in a rundown flat reginald.

>Americums will never live on this street

>McMansion
Figure out what a Mcmansion is before you start shitting it out.

First thing you should notice is the fucking brick

>not even $700k
goddamn, a regular house here costs that much

How much does that cost?

Feels good being St Kilda master race.

You cannot kick a stud in half you fucking retard

actually-yes
most of the houses in my suburb are made from reinforced cement couated with glass wool plates for insulation. Guess thats pretty standard here

no

comfy

>Myself, I'm trying to buy pic related.

You can buy the stones for cheap and build it yourself.

Do neighborhood/village houses exist in Italy? Everyone seems to live in a flat or in the middle of nowhere.

What did she mean by this?

Depends on locale. Could be anywhere from 200K to a million.

It's been my dream ever since watching American cartoons.

>not living in a comfy semi-detached house in the English suburbs

Really depends where it is

California? $800k-$1M
Midwest? About tree fiddy

This does look pretty cozy. I would enjoy living there if not for all the muslims.

I live in a largely jewish neighborhood too expensive for nonwhites to afford. Feels good man

This is not a "McMansion." They don't use brick for those.

Don't know for other European countries but for France it's the case indeed

What kind of house do you live in?

I have a lot of money now, but I have rented for my whole life and don't know anything about home ownership. Threads like this intimidate me greatly

I wonder why no one lives there? Really makes me think.

If you have so much space, why do you live in a tiny shack with your neighbors breathing down your neck?

It will pull concrete foundations out of the ground

>we'll never know the feel of being woken up at 3 in the morning by punding drum and bass, the neighbor drunkshagging is missus in the bushes, and chavs vomiting on your doorstep yelling "Innit bruv!"

Beat me to it.
Thousands of bricks swirling around in a tornado is bad freaking news. Times that by however many hypothetical brick houses in a city with a tornado smashing through it..

Townhouses cost 850-950k here...

Fortified against what?

German invasion forces or the sea?

I can kick you in half, fgt.

Looks like a nice place to retreat from the world with your doggo and cook big pots of polenta on the woodstove

>are you a cheap wall seller or something?
I assume you mean a cheap wall is a wood framed wall. In which case you are simply ignorant or stupid if you think that a wall built of anything else will have more positive or better overall properties.

1 hectare of land.

Not a lot, but usually the owners of the nearby plots in these kind of locations are old and it shouldn't be too easy to expand the plot with time.

The only problem is I don't have enough cash to buy it, and I need to figure out some (((financial))) trickery to not end up paying 100% interest over 10 years.

>figure out what a mcmansion is

The irony.

You're too stupid to see obvious dogshit mcmansions because they have some cheap bricks glued to the plywood walls.

That house is garbage.

There's nowhere to park her car so she parks it on as much of the pavement as she can.

That's what she means, mate.

>Mcmansions

They did this to my home value

I'm gonna move into one in a couple years though

I doubt there's even a single muslim in Lyngor.

no

Yeah, they do, but I find them pointless.

If I'm gonna live in a neighbourhood I might as well stay in my flat.

If I'm moving out, I wanna be alone where I can do whatever I want.

In Lessinia?

That was 80 years ago, you and your allies bombed the shit out of us and I'm still able to make out the city and building.
Try again, burger.

you forgot half of russia

I inherited 600 acres from my dad and grandad and I'm seriously looking forward to the day I "bug out" and build pic related.

You don't know how powerful tornadoes can get here

Go back to your cuckshed and stop posting

I would love to buy some place like this but I fear that the first earthquake will JUST my shit up

Gotta love the eternal chink

How much is that mansion worth?

How much money do you have? How did you earn it?

The same home that would cost 2,000,000 Euros would cost 600,000 bucks here in New England and probably 150,000 down in Texas.

It's hilarious when Europeans pretend to still have a culture- their governments will clear out a park to build mansions for refugees while they cram their own native citizens into increasingly dense neighborhoods where ten feet of grass in front of your home is a lavish plot.

You fucking white privileged piece of shit. You have no right to "inherit" land that you stole from the Aboriginals!

>Millenials and Jews

:D off course!

>You can probably fix that if you make it yourself
Most of it comes from change in the weather. There are some modern solutions for it, but then it isn't a real log cabin.

Dis is nice. I like

I'd buy an old 3-4 bedroom house in the woods of Maine or New Hampshire, with a few acres and plenty of trees. I would then spend the rest of the budget getting a fiber optic line pulled for >=1Gbps internet and building a home office outbuilding.

All your cities are trailer parks. I mean you even transport entire houses on low-bed trailers.

If you have so much space, why does every single American live in the ghetto?

>you will never live in mexico city

>mcmansion
>comfy

Homes like pic related are the absolute top tier, not tacky or bad quality like a Mcmansion but almost as roomy

Filthy Spaniards. Never forget.

*shouldn't be too hard

Luckily it has a water connection already and as you can clearly see the power line runs right through my prospective garden.

>this boulder would make a pretty badass patio if you built a platform on it

Not our concrete monsters.
Maybe the roofs. That's about it.

I don't want to post my actual house, but it looks very similar to pic related.

I'm 25 and bought it last year. It's honestly less intimidating than it seems at first, as it's quite a bit cheaper than renting. I make an above average salary but nothing ridiculous.

It sounds like you'd be able to afford it. The only part that intimidated me was not being able to move for several years.

I currently have a 4br and rent out 2 of the bedrooms to friends, which pays for the house and all utilities. I can answer any questions you have if you'd like.

Is not a McMansion though. It's a standard, cookie-cutter two-story home.

That's fucking insane. It's like something out of 40k

All of Austrialia is not really habitable though, is it?Apart from the mountains Europe is quite decent, no desert, abbos or deadly animals

not anymore after all the transplants moved in they went up to like 400k, i was lucky to find a fixer uper for 60k

>this cost 15 million

Very shit banter you got there Olaf. I expected better.

>You don't know how powerful tornadoes can get here

plycuck and trailerbrick

l m aooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kek I would expect nothing less from shitskins, it looks like a giant garbage dump

clearing out the shitty houses and letting it go back to green space looks really good, huge improvement over ghettos

Nope, Val Pellice, 55km southwest of Turin. On the other side of northern italy.

Most of the Alps look pretty much exactly the same all throughout desu

How do you find a good flat in Italy/what do you need to know?

How do you get things like groceries in those stranded houses?

>Not our concrete monsters.
Unless you are living in a bunker it will.

Goodluck when the sea level rises

>Humans belong in multicultural urban centers, living in ant farms, enjoying a wagecuck life of no possessions and endless debt.

>Yes let's keep nature pure and clean for the ultrarich by huddling plebs into cities away from increasingly expensive land

Fuck off man this isn't how we're supposed to live. The West was enjoying a dropping population and higher wealth before the migrant crisis.

We could have made a rural-suburban sprawl for every one, but now we have to either find bubbles or prepare for the South African life

That is very ugly, but old white people will adore it and pay the shekels because it vaguely reminds them of old timey Massachusetts

That's a shit happening bunker, if I wanted to raid you I would just smash the massive windows in.

To be fair, that's kind of true. Most will never have a house like that. In my area, houses of that size are usually owned either by millionaires or by childless couples who both work full-time to pay their mortgage. For your average person, pic related is about as good as it's going to get: a brand new, energy-efficient house with parking space for one car per family.

>those blinds

>tfw never seen a funnel cloud irl
I just want to see one man, that's it.

i was thinking the same thing user

I will assume you have never seen our average house. It's literally a bunker with roof.

>Guess thats pretty standard here

Probably, because using cement is a poor fucking choice, because with Wood and plaster and having a framework is more cost effective and easier to service if you have plumbing, electrical, or gas problems, and a lot easier and cheaper to replace whole-sale if you want to make an addition or customize the interior.

Lol, get a load of this yuro-poor retard.

It looks like the new UNH campus buildings lol.

an underground chill as fuck penthouse somewhere on the outskirts of a city i love desu. so like soundproof, borderline psy-fi with a "log cabin" style bedroom.

yeah fucking weird i know

>6 beds
>2300sqft
lol what the fuck man. Is that a house for mexican illegals or something? Why would you pack people in so densely?

Gentrification is helping this. Niggers and spics currently occupy most of our ghettos, but they're slowly being demolished in favor of respectable domiciles. Frankly, it can't happen fast enough.

Hamburger Guy -don´t forget to mention your other victorious battlefields like:

- vietnam,korea,irak,afghanistan

By the way - The war is lost, when the country is still fucked up after leaving it ;-)

yyyy the fuck is that roof 3 stories tall.

>tfw I'll most likely never move to a state like South Dakota and live in a huge house while paying barely anything in taxes

I fucking hate living in Oslo

Not to mention it's not like we done have federal land reserves larger than entire fucking countries. Europe destroyed all their forests and fauna centuries ago and then act like we shit all over our land.

privileged middle class please go

>all these people bashing on all these houses

They all cost more than you can pay in a 20 year time span.

I see.
The changes in humidty probably end up warping the logs, right?

This. Ain't nothing better than sitting next to a crackling fire on a cold winter evening.

Yeah, but then again if a 6.0+ richter earthquake hit Turin hundreds of thousands of people would die.

My building is a concrete frame structure but I have no idea how earthquake resistant it is - very little probably, since it was built in 1955.

That doesn't stop me from living in it.

>having such a basic bitch understanding of economics
Yuropeans make more money theoretically but everything is so expensive there (just like in your shitty country) and the taxes are so high that in terms of real disposable income the USA comes out on top.

If you're going to prepare your mostly unpopulated and uninhabitable country to Yurop you should at least have the decency to include Siberia faggot.

You are the most shit-tier Australian I've seen in weeks.

Post a photo m8.

Joplin looked like it had a nuke dropped on it.

Comfy

>to prepare your
to compare your*

jewish physics. here's the kicker, the space inside that roof is plywood and insulation...no comfy attic.

70s bi-level pleb tier.

Vietnam was a win, paris peace accords. Korea was a tie, afghanistan wasn't a war, and both iraqs were won basically over night. Hanging out in the sand box sniping durkas isn't a war. Wars are fought between countries.

This is a wonderful building - but OP is still a faggot :D

tfw no old homestead to renovate

>giving aide the country you were just fighting
The art of cuck over here

>He thinks Detroit is real America
>He thinks niggers are Americans

We're not talking about how our wildlife lives. We aren't even talking about big cities. We are talking about a typical US town vs a typical NOR "village." And no matter how you slice it, the American town will be more spacious and modern.

There is nothing wrong with a big house, but this one is shit. It obviously built by the lowest bidders, the landscaping is depressing, and it's in the middle of nowhere, probably in an unincorporated subdivision 30 miles from the city. It probably costs less than a proper house half its size, and even still will lose half its value in a decade.

ur gay

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Worked on those larger homes.

If you could see even 1/10th of the barely legal shit builders pull to meet deadlines or fix mistakes you wouldn't pay the shekels.

The only large mansions and homes that were worth anything were ones where the soon to be homeowner had a hand in design/construction.

This one guy we helped out built himself a beautiful wood and stone house on the side of a hill facing a lake. The design was his own mediocre drawings given to architects he constantly met with. Lad was out at least 3 times a week inspecting and helping build with us.

renovating old houses is suffering

Looks like 2 + an attic to me

All bullshit aside, aren't massive windows like that hell for temperature control?

>Amerisharts and Europoos will never live in this
>Neither will I because all new homes are mass-produced cardboard modern "architecture"

You can smell your neighbors farts. No thanks.

>By the way - The war is lost, when the country is still fucked up after leaving it

So I guess we lost World War 2.

am i the only one who likes modern home designs?

the apartment building I'm currently in has 50cm thick walls. Most buildings in my city are like that.

Average family house has about 30cm of concrete outter walls.

You know, communism done one thing right. Buildings can withstand a nuke.

Don't have photos.

At least the niggers won't wake you up with their shitty jungle music in a place like that, as they don't get out of bed until noon.

"I said who dat nigga up on dat nay??"

No rent and no mortgage bum reporting in.

The scary thing about poverty is that once you get used to it you have 0 motivation to rise from poverty..

neither will you though

I worked in ag as a commodities salvager. High steel reinforced concrete silos do a pretty good job of holding up to tornadoes.

Some elevators have additional packs of silos built next to them. In my experience, its the leeward silos that get the most damage. Pressure builds along the edge of the silo in front of it, and the leeward silo takes the full blast.

Now, medieval castles weren't built with steel reinforced concrete. 200 mph wind is no joke, when it hits a wall and compresses as it goes over and around it, there will be nothing left of the towers, and piece by piece the castle will tumble away. Maybe a well constructed gatehouse could withstand it, towering walls and towers wouldn't hold a chance.

>I will assume you have never seen our average house. It's literally a bunker with roof.

I think you either don't understand what the word literally means or don't know what a military bunker looks like. Also a bunker has overhead protection, or a roof.

Can you post an example picture?

I doubt you live in pic related but with a roof.

>not living in the village

yes now fuck off justin beiber

that pic, lol, my sides.

This.
I'm in the market for a house right now and everyone is like
>"=D Why don't you buy a dilapidated piece of shit and fix it up?"
>I don't own any of my own tools
>I never worked in construction
>I'd be paying people to do the job
>all those phone calls and paperwork
>on top of the phone calls and paperwork needed just to buy a house, period

FUCK
ALL
THAT

Can any of you fags recommend me a place to live in the US? I want to buy a house there. I'm not disclosing how much money I have, though. I don't want some random HUE-nigger to dox me.

I want to punch you in the face, but certain ones have potential. Not that one though. They're all over Silicon Valley in the SF Bay area.

Meanwhile in idaho

Kek, first of all you need to stop thinking like a yankee.

That house is "stranded" but it's stranded by Italian standards, not American standards... which means the town center is 2mi away and there's at least one or two shops in it.
If you want a shopping mall you have to drive ALL THE WAY to the next big town which is 7-10miles away.

Second, flat land is very hard to come by / very expensive.
Every bit of flat land is cultivated so it's very valuable.

Besides, at least here in the North you don't really want flat land. The Pianura Padana has some of the worst climate in all of Italy, with 80-90% humidity year round, extremely hot summers, and cold winters.

If you want to be /comfy/ you need to buy something on the south facing side of a cliff.

There's a ton of online listing sites, but I found the best one is immobiliare.it. Simply because it allows you to draw an area over the map of Italy instead of having to look for a specific province like literally all the others.

If it wasn't 2 am i would have taken pic of my window, you would see how thick the wall is.

You would shit bricks.

DONT POST IDAHO IDAHO DOESNT

E X I S T
X
I
S
T

>he didn't know

yes
it's like a luxury commie block

I'm not into hearing my neighbors fuck

Jesus, there's barely a gap between those sheds. I'll take my 4 car driveway over parking on the sidewalk like common bong

>only eurowhites in their houses

>1100sqft apartment cost just under $500k
>tfw visiting family down south and seeing 4 bedroom craftsman houses selling for $150k

Makes me want fuck everything and go blue collar. Who gives a shit about lower income when higher living standards are so much cheaper.

hardly anyone will

>modern ""architecture""
Horrendous. If you live in (or aspire to live in) a house built any later than the Edwardian period you're doing it wrong.

I can imagine, I learned how to draft on some American software before their business collapsed and the job offer fell through. Design there is kinda top down 2d, and deal with the roof after.

Where do you shit?

WE ARE FULL
REEEEEEEEEEE

There are modern window glasses that are nearly opaque to infrared but transparent to visible light. It's an elegant solution to wanting thermal stability and natural light. A lot of modern designs use them because natural light is nearly always a positive outside of places like the Southwest, or the Australian outback.

And you'll be away from the diversity.

I like the way it hurts.

I AM WHITE YOU FUCK!

>wars are fought between countries
indeed
>but why on earth, we need a discussion about a ordinary building?

OP pulled the fucking Trigger

My parents house is a beautiful villa in Tuscany
It has a solid value...to bad i have a brother and this means that I am not going to have it once my parents pass away.

Second empire is best empire

Wow I bet that shit is expensive if they ever crack/break.

Good Quality windows are pricey as fuck.

>the_dream.jpg

Don't trust zillow. Go with your local mls. Values are typically retarded. I had a lot of issues when I bought my house because I was deciding what area to live in and was only using zillow and the prices were way off.

Dude, they all get brand new houses for free thanks to insurance. It's a great deal.

1st world 21st century poverty = GOAT poverty

You fucks will argue about anything. Shitloads of land with a modest house(not trailer)>huge mcmansion barely any land

Prove me wrong

the minimized pic almost looked like simplots house in boise...havent been there in a hawile.

no

>medieval castles
>americuck

topKEK czeck dem

Yeah they are, which is why they aren't used much in tornado alley. Skyscrapers use them though, because the HVAC savings are ludicrous at that scale.

This. It's not the house itself, it's the lifestyle that goes along with it. Suburbanites are scumbags.

Yeah, and they end up paying... how much, for insurance?

My house insurance was 400€ for 20 years coverage.
It covers fire, explosion and earthquake damage.

Isn't that the town with the big comfy neo nazi compound?

>If it wasn't 2 am i would have taken pic of my window, you would see how thick the wall is.

Never seen double-stud wall framing have you? They can be 40cm wide or more.

>Who gives a shit about lower income when higher living standards are so much cheaper.
That's my plan. Besides physical work is so much more satisfying and, as long as you're not retarded and devour 11,000 cals a day, will keep you fit and trim without having to hit the gym.

In the toilet?

I plan on building my next house and I consider it modest because I do want 20+ acres if I can afford it then.

Real Estate Broker and Appraiser here

Plenty of eurorichs have mansions in America

Plenty of Ameripoors will never have a house like that

It's class that supercedes country.

Did you even read the post? He was extrapolating what big tornadoes do to steel reinforced concrete structures in america to what a big tornado would do to a medieval castle in europe.

There are mansions all over Scotland

I live in an okay area and there's well over 300 in the same town

>using lightweight and economical construction to provide a large house for a reasonable cost
>cut corners and shoddy craftsmanship

alright whatver

With the stuff I have and need Id maybe fill 1/100th of that house. Don't even have a car, don't really need one because the public transportation here is pretty good and traffic nothing compared to more densely populated countries.

Eh, not bad but I prefer having lots of land over lots of house. Fucking hate having neighbors.

>tornadoes
>ugly flatland

i dont like most but i also dont like the idea of having to repeat the same designs over and over again

Because OP is some shithead who grew up in one of those "I'm moderately successful" neighborhoods where people have a two story and two cars but a negative net worth because it's all debt.

no

>medieval castles
>americuck

topKEK czeck dem

Meh fuck having a house. I'm happy in my D.C town house near Union Station. I don't have to deal with a "lawn and backyard" but I can still have plants/garden and put up with fucking horrific traffic because i'm near a metro stop.

The suburbs are shit, I would rather live in the actual country to get the fuck away from people or the city where at least life is convenient.

Suburban life at least american suburbs is complete shit teir with few exceptions like beachtowns and certain neighboorhoods.
Also whats not being told is poor blacks are actually getting pushed out of the innercity to the suburbs so crime is getting worse in that side.

There's a toilet in there? Where does the shit go?

Will you at least disclose how you earned your money? What is your profession?

I understand that as burger, you really have no idea how buildings were build in communistic era.

We don't have any insulation in our walls, it either bricks or concrete full width.

Only since 1990~ when communism fell, people could start building what and how they wanted.

Before that..it was like i described in post before.

Thats a regular house bruh.

Not a mansion

have you ever been inside one of these houses furnished? It's usually spacious and decorated with cheap shit 90% of the time. I call them luxury psych wards. They feel like you're living in a cheap hotel room.

And have the gubbment rape me in the ass multiple times? no thanks

"buildable land" is extremely expensive (usually more than buying something that's already got a house on it, for remote locations) and you can't build on agricoltural land.

Lest you want the gubbment to rape you in the ass, ofc.

Funny thing is, that's not even a mansion. That's an average home in the states, unless u live somewhere ultra expensure like LA, NY, SF, etc.

I moved from LA to the Dallas area in Texas and I bought a brand new 5 bedroom home for about $450k.

>Not having a giant library
>Not wanting a indoor greenhouse
>Not wanting a movie theater room
That house also has a basement as well. Probably not that much even. In the midwest it would be maybe $320,000.

He said house and I'm telling him we have a lotta mansions senpai

Dense, walkable communities and countryside with 10 acre minimum lot size are the only acceptable modes. Everything in between turns into suburban sludge.

Mechanical engineer, build distilleries

>this thread

are eurofags really this fucking retarded when it comes to tornadoes?

do they not have a understand of wind and air pressure?

>movie theater room
Ok now i KNOW youre a tacky motherfucker

In a cassette toilet that you empty once in a while, yes the bathroom is a separate "section" inside the camper

This might be a surprise to you but camper trailers also have a fridge, a stove, a really really crappy shower but still a shover and heater. some basic furniture like tables,seats and a beds

its not much but better than sleeping in a tent.

If you've got the typical """white""" Brazilian look you'd probably be better off in Texas where you won't stick out like a sore thumb.

Housing is ridiculously affordable, the job market isn't shit, and it's one of the more based states in the union. Just make sure you stick to south or eastern Texas if you want to avoid dindus.

because niggers and failures who don't have private transportation

On a more serious note

>1 post by this ID

Why would someone start a thread like this and never post a single time? Were we coaxed into maintaining someone's slide thread for 3 hours? How often does this happen? What important information did we just help to slide?

you faggots ever heard of a fucking road?

You live on a pile of rocks LMAO

If you have that much room and are single like 98% of this site why the hell not?

>eastern
Shit, meant western Texas.

Just don't live in an area with tornadoes then numbnuts.

>tfw my house is on a prairie
>tfw I get to leave out the Cred Forums wheat field dream every single day

Houston here, can confirm.

How is that Chinese plywood glued together by Mexicans now surrounded by niggers working out for you, suburbanites?

Sure pissed you off, though.

You mean to tell me you're not literally retarded, and actually realize that one picture doesn't represent the whole? How surprising. The average Norwegian village is actually filled with old mansions and a lot of acreage, because they used to be farms that were supposed to house large families and their servants. More modern villages tend to be full of large houses, because it's cheaper to build in the countryside. They're also very well made, so they can actually stand up to the weather.

Also, the fact that you value your spacious but cheap cardboard boxes over the culture that comes with living in towns that have existed for a thousand years, speaks volumes about your way of thinking.

Pic related is a typical coastal suburb or village.

Building material doesnt make a damn when it comes to a tornado. Thats like us telling you that better building materials would have saved the houses in Dresden when we bombed the shit out of it. Tornadoes turn everything they touch into missiles.

Looks like something out of a Ghibili film desu
Also
>no roads
Every libertarian's dream

I don't mind the ideas of suburbs but yes so much of the suburbs are endless bedroom communities with only redeemable factor that you "own" your own house with a picket fence and a overbearing HOA.

These are the same people who bitch about constant traffic to the city and not take mass transit.

Faggot detected

Like a damn fiddle

About $1000 a year.

American pleb

You're right. We should tear down this old town that has existed since before the white man ever set foot in America, and just pave over it. Very Jewish of you.

>no garden
>just grass

Why are Americans so autistic?
Not even trying to be mean.

Houstonian here. I'm surrounded by whites and both kinds of Asians and we have an HOA that gives a damn. We're doing fine.

ye

I thought it'd be much more honestly.

>expecting the average burger to respect history and tradition

You're probably talking with someone who thinks that a 50 year old building is too old and needs replacing.

i bet its a wood house with stone facade

>The average Norwegian village is actually filled with old mansions and a lot of acreage
>Pic related is a typical coastal suburb or village.

I'm seeing neither mansions nor substantial acreage. Are you sure this is the right pic, magnus?

Man, I need to go back next summer.

>Screenshot_20160919-195547.png

My 3-bedroom Florida house is only 2300 sqft and I'm 2 miles from the beach. I can't even imagine how tiny the bedrooms must be

Ha. Tacky shit -probably only 3 people would even live there. Why the fuck would I want to give my wife space to hide??

>living on top of each other

No wonder europeans are crabby all the time. You have to deal with people ever single second of the day.

>spoiling the natural beauty of a field of grass with disgusting straight lines of hedges or flowers
Unless you're talking about an actual garden in which case it's because vegetables and fruits are cheap as fuck.

Lol thanks for clearing that up. I figured there had to be something nearby but obviously pictures online don't show that.

By flat I meant apartment, because I thought that's what Italians call them.

That's interesting, I've heard it's usually always cold in the northern mountainous area. What province has the most autumn weather most of the year? And thanks for the site.

>because i'm near a metro stop
enjoy your niggers

because if i want to see a movie in a theater I'll go to a place that specializes in theater quality movies without spending 50K furnishing a room that 1) is tacky and done by every richfuck wannabe and 2) its fucking uncomfortable when you think about it

That's a 70 year old widow tier house my man

They have a good reason for avoiding public transportation: niggers. Nogs will ride the slowest bus or train 30, 40, or 50 miles just to find new neighborhoods to culturally enrich. If you removed all the dindus and beaners, Americans would flock back to the cities and inner suburbs.

Take Seattle for example. We're one of the whitest metropolitan areas in the US and public transit is taking off like a rocket.

Are you ok the spectrum?

Caring about uniformity is pretty common there.

I always thought it was strange that northern Europeans are supposedly so impersonal to one another despite their closely-packed living conditions. The Japs are the same way.

>almost 4 billion replies
>no one has posted the most patrician architect of the last 500 years

It's subsidized by the rest of the US, it's so stupid.

Living together in an urban setting totally destroys most social ties you might otherwise have had to the people around you. It gives you too many choices, and too many people to deal with on a daily basis for you to form meaningful relationships with any of them.

In that regard, New York City and London might be the frightening future of mankind.

>Abnormal amount of rain
>Entire village wiped out