Deutsche Bank is dead

Anyone of you Eurofags has an account in Deutsche Bank? I hope not.

Deutsche Bank needs to pay 14 billion dollars as part of settlement for selling RMBS in the 2005-2007.

Deutsche Bank still needs to settle expenses in the Russian money laundering scandal.

Deutsche Bank still needs to settle expenses in the LIBOR manipulation scandal.

Deutsche Bank still needs to settle expenses in the silver prices manipulation scandal.

DB shares fell 8.5% on Friday and more than 3% on Monday. This is no longer just about the issue of astronomically high legal costs, but a sufficient level of DB capital. It's happening. This time really.

what will this trigger?

when i see how the government threw money together to save greek banks i wonder if they'd even let the Deutsche Bank die off or try to save it, too.

i bet jay z sweating

It's not happening.

They will save it. Germany still has credibility and markets will buy german bonds

That would help white people which is racist asshole.

Nope. A much bigger crisis will take place in China. Reason? In Europe everything already went bankrupt and households or firms don't borrow money anymore, but rather are trying to pay off debts

i warned you goyim

test

>what will this trigger?

Merkel can no longer afford to import refugees?

Considering how much your government hates your country, expect no help to save Deutsche bank, it is unfortunate, but that is the reality.

Sorry my kraut friend.

afd is starting to rise instead of merkels party that may be a reason they crash the bank,funny thing is over here they are doing anything theycan for hillary to win aswell so maybe we will see a super happening

Dude, don't let them die before I sell my JSW shares! I need some time to convert money into gold and a house.
Kurwa!

too late Polska sausage germany is fried

>DB goes under
>2008 all over again

Are you prepped?

NO! Everything is FINE!
You niggers won't cause panic on the market.

As much as I hope for a happening from the comfort of my basement, the $14 billion fine is obviously a retribution from the DoJ for the similar tax bill Apple got from the EU. There's still plenty of room for negotiations, appeals etc. on both sides. The EU will definitely reduce Apple's bill and the DoJ will respond accordingly because neither sides would profit from a collapse this big.

Can't they just find a way to make the German taxpayers pick up the tab?

heh everything is already fire poland

No, ECB will print more money. The burden will be shared with all Euro countries as it was for the Greek and Portuguese rescue packages. The rescue will be paid by a rise in inflation in the future but that will be barely noticeable as most developed countries are near do deflation at this point.

Polish shares in my wallet are fine and raising.
Fuck you guys. If you fuck it up for me before I sell I will personally drive to Germany.

Kike Soros bet against them.

Sell now, you should have gotten out with the Brexit referendum.

Yeah, no Nigger. Soros keeps buying polish shares. Invest in eastern Poland and look for idiots somewhere else.

>TO
KEKED
>TO
FAIL

watch dbk stocks

>watch dbk stocks
It's 2 am in Europe. I sold all bank shares already. You don't buy banks now but there are other companies that shouldn't be influenced by this bullshit.

Praise God

Gloria onto the most high

Fuck the transnational banking cartel

You fucking Jews I can't wait to see you flooded with Towel Heads

You sad fucks have no money, right?
Ask your father if he is happy about this.

They most certainly are!

Also I wouldn't want to be a Eurozone country right now. Hahahahahahaha!

heh