i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 19
>Syrian Army foils massive jihadist attack in southern Aleppo
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Reports of a Red Crescent aid convoy targeted by airstrikes in W Aleppo after cease-fire ends
>Assad accuses US of purposely targeting Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor
>Rebels execute 26 civilians in Aleppo

Syrian presidential adviser accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGe-bPGq7WU&ebc=ANyPxKouDpNaTOVcRwYAVg1n4S9Qee-s_A8jpRpBvp0xImCHe_uTtgN1QUrKDAvm44FchVes1l5r0v7QAtTsc4lGcvjbNxrP3g
twitter.com/Syricide/status/778014881798885376
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/778021372479975424
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/778021436942192640
twitter.com/16kolovrat83/status/778023647424413696
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Council_of_Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=N04aK2O-xYA
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/19-september-airstrikes-on-the-town-of-lataminah-hama-reportedly
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yt_Wd1JyYM
youtube.com/watch?v=bZIH6h4vIvY
youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjOxYdWNE
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/south-african-firefighters-in-pay-dispute-leave-fort-mcmurray-1.3631385
twitter.com/syria24english/status/778046284548550656
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=ez4xql94hhc
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=ht6eIqce210
youtube.com/watch?v=kO8MONdfk8c
youtube.com/watch?v=xt41UrsGJJs
hakikatkitabevi.com/download/english/14-ConfessionsOf ABritishSpy.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EF0lVn3n12I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_uprisings_in_Iraq
siliconafrica.com/the-dark-truth-about-why-south-africa-destroyed-its-nuclear-weapons-in-1990/
twitter.com/TurkeyPurge/status/777922395726290944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

LIVE WEBCAM FROM ARTILLERY SCHOOL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGe-bPGq7WU&ebc=ANyPxKouDpNaTOVcRwYAVg1n4S9Qee-s_A8jpRpBvp0xImCHe_uTtgN1QUrKDAvm44FchVes1l5r0v7QAtTsc4lGcvjbNxrP3g

>Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel 2 minHace 2 minutos

>It's coming......

is the yogurt good, James?

Why is a Kike like you in South Africa?

I hate that smug cunt and her communist husband.

Why the fuck was the aid truck bombed man?

didnt britain start the terror bombings on civilian targets?

This looks like aid for you?

>LIVE
>you can literally watch a war in real time from the commodity of your home at the other side of the world
What a time to be alive.

it's fuel for the bakery generators

yes

Military aid maybe.

twitter.com/Syricide/status/778014881798885376

>Syricide @Syricide 2 minHace 2 minutos

>Reportedly 3 groups merge in #Idlib. Face off with #AQ imminent, Northern Division, 13th Division and Liwa Suqour al-Jabal

>D-DON'T BOMB US PUTIN-SAMA!

Why do you all muricans shit on communism so much?

It's communists that are supporting Assad in Syria and Putin in Russia. Not to mention Lukashenko, Gaddafi, Saddam, etc.

Even Obama hates communists. Only fucking liberals that think communism is a dinner party of raising taxes keep up with the "muh commie" paddy.

it was monitored by UN

my grandpa told me all i need to know about filthy reds

Can we all agree that this attack is fortuite propaganda made up by White (rebel) Helmets?

Literally who the hell gives a shit. Like rebels wouldn't eat the fuck out of the aid, if there was even some aid in the first place.

>The current phase is coming

denial kek, there was enough food and medical supplies for everyone

GUESS THE TIME GUYS

>for everyone

Who's everyone? Who would've distributed them? Nour al-din al-zinki? Kek.

You're fucking dumb if you think it's not on the rebels' interest to keep the aid (plus, they have the weapons and support to do so) at the same time generating misery on the few civillians left which they can use to blame on the government.

Rate this /sg/

you're just making shit up and assuming, even so it doesn't justify blowing up and aid truck

assad just did it as revenge, because he's too much of a pussy to shoot american planes in his own territory

It cannot yet be confirmed how the SARC headquarters and aid convoy was targeted, or by whom, but *White Helmets* were on the scene hastily. Hmm...

Yes, that is aid. The government-linked Syrian Arab Red Crescent would not be providing weapons to "rebels."

>assad just did it

Speaking of just making shit up. you got a source for that leaf?

>Leader of Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran: we are now in war with the Iranian government.

saudis gonna fund the fuck out of them

>assad just did it as revenge, because he's too much of a pussy to shoot american planes in his own territory

Is this bait? If you think politics go this way without real, strategical reasons for (brutal attacks included) actions you're on the wrong general my Trudeau.

Semifinal matchups are up on twatter!

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/778021372479975424

twitter.com/SyriaGeneral/status/778021436942192640

REEEEEEEE FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

#RefugeesForIsrael

you're denying the SAA did the bombing?
assad ordered torture of teenagers that criticized him, yeah it was to sow fear in the population, but part of why he did that was emotional

I wonder if Churkin will have to call a security counsel vote to get his balls back...

RT had them setup during the ukraine war too

>#Iraqi PMU send condolences to #Syria soldiers killed in #US airstrikes. We stress coordination in anti-#ISIS effort
I like PMU's twitter, its very professional.

twitter.com/16kolovrat83/status/778023647424413696

TRUMP IS WITH SAA! PRAISE THE FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Assad must be a really busy person, ordering 24/7 thousands of things. He must be a genius.

Can you go back to Human Rights Watch twitter and get the fuck out of /sg/?

>it's the "assad tortured teenagers" meme again
top shill

Yes.
Assad must finally step down.The Syrian people have long decided this.

you know what i mean, his men do the torture but he gave them the right to do so

No. Tortures happen in EVERY single state, not just in Syria and it doesn't depend on the head of state that individuals and factions - specially the secret police - act outside of the law. After all, states exist to repress. And if, in fact, the Syrian "regime" was such a torturer and murderer, we wouldn't have had a single day of War, because it wouldn't have given space for dissidence to build up.

>The Syrian people
The ones from this pic right?

>The "Syrian" people
Rangeban south africa as well.
The very same.

he cant torture everyone, there was just too much people against him

>After all, states exist to repress.
get this anarchist propaganda bullshit out of here you bimbo bitch

Can we get some confirmation on this?

YES
E
S

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Trump reads /sg/

There are "too much people" against Rajoy here too. Nothing changes either. "Being against" in abstract means nothing - it was the rebel groups armed by the US that began all this shit.

Dude I'm not an anarchist wtf. It's a fact why the fuck do you think the state is for? Obviously it's not to repress random people. I'm for repressing certain people, not against it. Specifically, liberals.

if theres one thing trump hates, its fucking ISIS
he also said he will work with anyone who is anti ISIS
he also doesnt like regime changing fucking neocons
so theres no surprise he is pro SAA

Russia doesn't have A-10,amerifat. They don't even use guided bombs, lol

>don't even use guided bombs
i seriously hope ur not serious, blasphemer

>you're denying the SAA did the bombing?

You got any good evidence that they did, and under what circumstances?

He's going to have a hard time reconciling his love of Israel with his hate of ISIS though. Good luck to him, on that, though.

Also some regimes do need to be changed, like Saudi Arabia. Which is another instance where his love of Israel will clash with his hatred of scum.

assad is a dictator, people wanted him out, but he used force to stay in

Saudi Arabia will have they war soon my friend :)

Nice cherry pick you got there,Russian booooo ''eushit''
Very very small percent had guided bombs.
Out of 10 K sorties maybe 100 had guided bombs.

Keep cherring your ww2 style russian motherfuckers

they admit it, this isnt even an issue of debate

Easy for you to digest, like a fucking baby.

I'm more and more getting the feeling you're baiting me, so please confirm

[this kills the leaf]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014

Are you fucking shitting me? That can't be fucking true. I swear to god, if I didn't know it better, I'd guess that this is satire.
Bakery Generators, gogo fucking kill yourself you piece of shit.
You can literally make bread with an open fire and a stick. Did that in fucking preschool
Except for maybe the flour you can make everything by hand. And I doubt they deliver wheat grains instead of flour into the city, as it needs more space.
I swear to god, this fags shitposting is on a next level and the worst part is that, unlike australians, he doesn't even think he's shitposting.

I think that we need to ban all white women from the state department

These ivy league-educated cunts that have never been told no in their lives, have never been in a fight or had their ass kicked are going to start WW3. I wonder if she's an only daughter.

>88.7%
LMFAO you guys are delusional

Can you direct me to this admission? I can find no evidence of it existing.

this. people want caliphate deal with it

>he doesn't want ww3
Anti-semitic racist homophobic transphobic sexist ableist ageist fascist bigot.

>I have spent my entire life letting my mind get so warped by """liberal democracy""" that I have no comprehension that a state can serve its people and has a popular leader

Russians are fueling this conflict, fucking scum.
Russians literally, intentionally missiled the Dutch plane. How are they ever different from ISIS scum who bombed the Egypt plane?

Stop being russiaboos everyone else

BAGHDAD, IRAQ (3:20 A.M.) - The Iraqi Army has kicked off their long-awaited offensive to liberate Al-Shirqat, Jazirat Al-Ramadi, and Jazirat Heet from the Islamic State terrorists.

According to Prime Minister Haider Al-'Abadi, the military operations at the aforementioned areas kicked off thirty minutes ago.

"We announce the start of operations to liberate Al-Shirqat, Jazirat Al-Ramadi and Jazirat Heet, with the efforts of our brave forces," Al-'Abadi tweeted this morning.

The town of Al-Shirqat is located at the northwestern tip of the Salaheddine Governorate; its proximity to the Mosul-Baghdad Highway makes it a top priority for the Iraqi Armed Forces.

The islands of Jazirat Al-Ramadi and Jazirat Heet are located along the Euphrates River in the Al-Anbar Governorate; these are areas are the last pockets under the Islamic State's control near the provincial capital.

It's a presidential election with the support base (Damascus) being the majority of the Syrian people who didn't flee.

Plus Arabs have never had liberal revolutions and have the western democratic pluralism in their minds. Just look at Russia. Even if the US controlled their elections, Putin and United Russia would still have the vast majority. We're talking different political and cultural realities. It's normal, specially because we're talking a PRESIDENTIAL election, not a parliamentary one.

Here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Council_of_Syria

Singapore for example has all but ONE fucking seat dominated by ONE party and nobody calls that a dictatorship.

Luring USA into the conflict do better for Trump actually

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in canada. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit

ok mister zero-sense-of-humour t*rk, let me spell it out for you

their bomba don't need guidance because they're LITERALLY GUIDED BY GOD

yeah, definitely good luck with that clusterfuck

many many regimes need to be changed, but not in the way that Iraq or Libya were changed

Saudi Arabia is one tochka away from a regime change

I forgot, misogynistic islamophobic niggerphobic mexophobic pedophobic white supremacist christian rapist.

$0.20 has been deposited into your account. We thank you for your contribution Muhammad al-Shillani.

What are you, a neet? Shouldn't you people be asleep

Can someone explain the samantha Powers meme?

what'd she do this time?

>their bomba don't need guidance because they're LITERALLY GUIDED BY GOD

This explains why Russia couldnt achieve anything in this war

Have you ever seen any USA warplanes bombed civilians?
Russians are scum.

Russians don't have GOD. They are the lowest scum on the earth even god doesn't like them
They are cursed

>Have you ever seen any USA warplanes bombed civilians?

>Afghanistan, Iraq, MSF bombings by 'accident', air support for Kurds in Northen Syria, Libya

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Flipped her shit, acted like a wild ape, defended the illegal bombing of soldiers of a secular government's military in orer to aid an illegal islamist regime. You know, just normal entitled corrupt puppet cunt things.

Excused the attack on the SAA with "It was just a single missfire, why is everyone so upset?!?" while being pretty pissed.
It's kinda funny, really. A hundred family fathers and sons just died for nothing, but she, representing the responsible people, is the angry one.

The kike shrieks in agony as he stabs you in the back.

Americans use K*rds for proxy lol Do you think USA would choose K*rds over Turkey? kek delusional faggots
America>Russia.
America did good job by killing SAA.

Samantha Powers is the same evil lying cunt that bragged about how much money the state department spent """"""""promoting""""""""" (((democracy))) in Ukraine

also
>funds rebels to destabilize country
>evil Pulter stops you from toppeling government
>WHAT THE FUCKKK STOP PROMOTING VIOLENCE, EVERY DEATH IN THIS CIVIL WAR IS NOW YOUR FAULT

holy fuck i'm counting the days till Trump fires all of these bloodthirsty globalist lunatics

Assad still in power

You fucktards never cease to amaze me. You've been fucked way too hard in the ass by Grey Wolves, you caught a roach mind disease.

wtf i love america now

That would be the plane that ignored warnings and deliberarely flew into a war zone where the Russian forces were getting bombarded by the Ukrainian air force?

I hope Al-Jaafari barrel bombs the fuck outta her.

>Grey Wolves
How is that even releated? LMAO K*rds got fucked hard by Grey wolves militants

Firing isn't enough, unless we're talking about firing them in an oven.
They all need to die, every last one of them, justice must be done for their crimes.

>muh petrodollar
I always love the butthurt of 3rd world contries like spain and syria. feels good desu.

I thought they were going to Mosul first, but it seems like they will leave it for last.

What does petrodollar have to do with being butthurt?

>3rd world contries like spain

Can't argue with that.

russia is finished

youtube.com/watch?v=N04aK2O-xYA

If Russia flattened the entirety of Canada today, how many Americans would condemn it? How many would cheer it?

I may hate the t*rks as much as the next burger but can't we just let them steamroll through Syria?

It would be so much more simple. We could even let Assad keep lattakia, tartarus, idlib and most of Hama.

All the liberals would condemn it, for sure.

fuck you bitch we will DESTROY russia

Hey guys, what's up with this?
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/19-september-airstrikes-on-the-town-of-lataminah-hama-reportedly
Do the russkis uses drones as well, or did the US bomb the FSA?

nothing, it's just an old meme. Especially because we don't need the saudshits for oil anymore.

Lol bakery generators?

Do you want Iraq 2.0? Who takes over after steamrolling?

Then why are you so cucked by salafism and political correctness over sunni islam?

t*rks take it, no need for any US involvement beyond what it is doing now.

Tbh I would vote al-Jaafari for the next president of Syria

> but *White Helmets* were on the scene hastily. Hmm...

This this this and this.

he looks like a fucking Aladdin villain

He looks gorgeous. Yes homo.

Interesting, this churka says Russian population will drop by 10% in three decades, instead of growing

Turkish population will be almost the same with Russia then. Kind of weird when you think about it.

Uhh yeah? Doctors without borders has been bombed accidentally by US several times if I'm not mistaken. Also civilian targets. I'd like to think they were accidental but with Obama running things who fucking knows.

He's a big guy

Do you guys have video? I heard she acted like a huge bitch. Sounds like a fucking cunt, especially after 80+ dudes died and thats not even counting the guys that died when the position was overrun by ISIS.

The elites are in a hurry to get us into a war with Russia. Sovereign debt crisis coming. They'd rather take us all down in flames, than lose power.

pic related

You are fucking retarded if you truly think this way... US needs to be working with Assad and Russia.

that's missile, not a bomb.

I'm talking about Syria conflict,dude While Russian scums using forbidden bombs and hitting civilian areas, USA was bombing ISIS.
USA killed may isis emir in iraq and syria. Russia is only good at killing civilians
Of course Cred Forums is anti american and pro Russian.
Who am i talking huh?

I missread. Turks can't do that because they would be bombed by Russia if they advance too far.

>""civilians""
>falling to the sohr meme

>While Russian scums using forbidden bombs and hitting civilian areas
>Russia is only good at killing civilians

Yes, still rusians do have the so called smart bombs

>assad ordered torture of teenagers that criticized him
no he didn't you retarded faggot
all of that was propaganda for a casus belli against Syria, you fucking tool

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yt_Wd1JyYM

there are alot of video and pictures about dead civilians and kids.
No need for this damage control

Nvm found it. Wow. Push the narrative much? WTF is wrong with my country? I know things aren't exactly black and white, there's lots of grey but still.... this is just pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZIH6h4vIvY

Russia literally has enough FOABs to carpet your third world shithole in purging flames.
And we all know how easily leafs immolate and how unable they are to put out fires.
Also
>cucknada
>having military
>under sultan DUDE "if you kill your enemies then they win" WEED LMAO man
>implying he doesn't wan all canadians to win

TY I found it below. Pretty fucking disappointed in my country's leadership but I know what their doing. We need Trump in here and now, for many reasons.

Russian planes would drop like flies if they attempt to bomb Turkish Forces

>Implying these are not used for propaganda purposes
>Implying anyone cares about civilians in syrian anymore

Kurds obviously like to draw the civilian card when they seem to be on the loser's side.

>those yellow ngrs
What?

What do you, as a turk, a country whom 90% of its residents fucking HATE israel and the kikes, care if Cred Forums is anti-(((zogmerican))) and pro-secularussian, unless you're not a native turk and actually a CIA faggot there doing cointelpro? Hmm? Fuck off if you don't fucking like it, oh wait, you can't because you're contractually obligated to shitting up this place in order to get paid.

>Something something hormones in processed food

Russians did same thing in chechenya and doing again in Syria
Russia will destroy Syria and leave like they did in afghanistan.

It has so many things to criticize in those 5 minutes I don't even know where to start.

>we
nigger please

no it was reported by un
>he doesn't know about our spec ops

what's this white helmets meme i see on facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjOxYdWNE

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/south-african-firefighters-in-pay-dispute-leave-fort-mcmurray-1.3631385

>The firefighters stopped working on Wednesday after they heard about a report in their home country that suggested they were being paid between $15 and $21 an hour. They were actually making $50 for a 12-hour work day, according to their contract.

>no it was reported by un
Link?

Western PR operation - works with the terrorists

WH = Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda = FSA
FSA = Nusra
Nusra = ISIS

Trump should build two walls instead of one.

>flies
might not be the best choice of words. We may be allies but I doubt you could stand up to the ruskis

>no it was reported by un
no it wasn't dipshit, neo-cons repeated the same shit over and over and then US news outlets starting saying the same shit ad nauseum

at least know what the fuck you're talking about

Don't worry, China and Russia will rebuild the country, Assad stays in power and Kurds get btfo'd. Look at Grozny, it looks better after the war than before and Kadyrov easily tames the clans there.

this is soviet russia level of lying...

Greatest allies to the moderate democratic freedom fighters and bringers of (((humanitarian aid)))

>using facebook
>any year
I'll never understand this meme, in all honestly.

Reported by the UN is an argument saying it's trustworthy? Did you forget people in charge of UN lied about Gaddafi bombing his own people and approved a no fly zone that fucked him over even worse? I would bet money they are just trying to push the narrative so they can resupply terrorists in sieged alleppo.

Have you not seen the videos of celebrating "civilians" after the initial break of the siege? Waving FSA and Al Qaeda flags and shooting off AKs. Also all men and teenage boys? That seem like citizens in need to you?

This guys.

LALALA EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS PROPAGANDA LALALA

Anyone has the links that show FSA using chemical weapons on civilians/SAA?

I know someone posts it here all the time.

Venezuelan Tier

>holy fuck i'm counting the days till Trump fires all of these bloodthirsty globalist lunatics
There might not be enough time, they are working over time to heighten tensions.

LALALALA I WONT PROVIDE LINKS AND JUST KEEP TALKING SHIT LALAL

>acting like a little bitch instead of citing evidence

This is the kind of people I have to live with in my country

The leaf! Lol have you even looked at the press conferences of joint chiefs of staff and secretary of defense? Or all the discrepancies of the reporting? Or the cables sent to Clinton?

POuahhah fucking kek dude .. Unhollywood hit again

twitter.com/syria24english/status/778046284548550656

GOD BLESS BASED PUTIN

DAILY REMINDER THE ONLY RACE TO KILL SLAVSHIT RUSSIANS SINCE WWII ARE TURKS.

FEELZ FUCKING GOOD

YOU SHOULD TRY IT EUROKEKS

I never saved that pasta but it's likely to be contained inside several of the archived pastebins from last year that were posted in the previous thread. However I'm sure most of those links have gotten memoryholed by now.

Yeah this event just pushed it over the edge for me. They are actively trying to push this shit and make it a mess. Anyone who follows this stuff with a brain knew what they were doing but this puts it right out in the open.

I mean, even when I very first started learning about Libya and Syria I could have done a better job than this fucking bitch.

This is the message of Jaish al Islam after they gassed some kurds. And here is the dump on links}:
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
Turkey indicts 11 linked with Syria militants caught with sarin gas: youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/

Because your fairytale book said so. Sad...

So no more ceasefires?

>Samantha Power is a cunt edition

What did she do?

hopefully not, but it looks like Russia outplayed the US yet again

Kudos to Putin!

FUCK SLAVSHIT RUSSIANS

Really depends on how huge the attack on that aid convay will get.

Go look up who she is. tldr She is the author of the ideology of humanitarian intervention, or imperialism is okay if MSF signs off on it.

This is literally one step away from being godlikeproductions2.0 at this point.
>shillshillingshills.webm

she basically ignored Chrukin's speech, walked out on it and then held a briefing and basically used 6th grade retort to Churkin's emergency UN meeting about the US planes destroying SAA's army position that got hit, killing 62 soldiers and wounding 100

something to the effect of?
"Really? Really? I got calling in for an emergency meeting because of one accident?!"

This is a US ambassador to the UN.

Daily reminder that Russia has been eradicating roaches in every single war since the dawn of civilization

Power IS a massive cunt with no social skills.
How they allow her into the UN is beyond me.

fuck russians they are cringy and retarded version of whites, they should all starve to death

She's pretty much the typical entitled white woman that throws a hissy fit when things dont go her way

Thanks lad m8

Soon JFS aka nusra will get btfo by moderate rebels in idlib and the revolution will come back to life with jarabulus rebels inshallah

turkey not saudi arabia

>t. mudblooded egyptian mudslime
Valhalli, my nigger.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SLAVSHIT WOMEN GET FUCKED BY TURKS (WE WEAR CONDOMS DONT WORRY)

DAILY REMINDER WE AMRAAM MISSILE THEIR MEN IN THE SKY

ARE TURKS THE MOST ALPHA BEINGS ON EARTH RIGHT NOW?

>t.mudblooded nigger shia

God is great
Death to Aisha
Death to Abu
Curse on the Sunni
Victory to Mohammed

>insulting the quran
enjoy hell kek

I guess samantha really loves power.

This retard posted more pictures?

Russians are like byzantines, and usa is like western rome, even during the crusades they attacked byzantine.

Today we have the same scenario.

Deir ez-Zour when?

Fellujah when?

Are you a burger who wakes up in the morning and cries to himself while remembering 9/11:

"Why do they hate us"

You see that deirezzour air strike?
That's why the world hates you.

(And no, despite being lying cucks, my government had nothing to do with it)

youtube.com/watch?v=ez4xql94hhc

DON'T MESS WITH THE DRUZES FUCKERS

he is also named like one

Australia will pay for what they did to us on 9/11

What are you listening to, /sg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg

youtube.com/watch?v=ht6eIqce210

What I'm listening to isn't on youtube.
But you can have this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=kO8MONdfk8c

>Australia will pay for what they did to us on 9/11
Genuinely kek'd

Oh fuck off.
We hated them long before 9/11, they hated us long before 9/11. We'll hate them when 9/11 is long forgotten, they'll hate us when 9/11 is long forgotten.
And if we're honest we don't care whether they are Shia or Sunni, Turks or Kurds either. In the eyes of most white folks all of them are dirt. Even the libs think they are dirt, they just think they can somehow cultivate a flower on that dirt.

It didn't change the last 1000 years, it won't change the next 1000 years. Whether we bomb Assad, the FSA, ISIS, or nobody, they'll find a reason to hate us.

I'm not saying that Deir el-Zor was ok, actually I think it's a tragedy, but in the long run, the hate between the East and the West, it doesn't matter.
Leave the middle east alone, build a wall around it and let it simmer for a few hundred years. Lift the lid from time to time to check, if it's still shit, close it again for as long. Or just end their suffering alltogether. In the long run, you'll probably safe more human lifes that way than by keeping them around.

youtube.com/watch?v=xt41UrsGJJs

Oh please, all the problems in the middle east are because of the "eternal anglo"

hakikatkitabevi.com/download/english/14-ConfessionsOf ABritishSpy.pdf

We have a history of shame and no, the parody SJWs that keep whinging about "black slavery" are deliberately obfuscating the real reason why the world condemns the US for being the modern incarnation of the British empire.

Maybe you don't care, that's fine, you can delude yourself into thinking that history won't judge you and your progeny won't pay the price for the crimes committed in your name. Just leave us out of it, we've had enough of your wars. Not in my fucking name. I was truly truly disgusted to see the US drag Australia's name in the mud with this bombing.

Does anyone have some traditional music from the region? Like those epic songs in everyone's videos, but without the angry poetry.. Suggestions?

Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=EF0lVn3n12I

Would def. ride into battle with this blaring from a chopper's PA

What the fuck is happening in Libya right now? Who are the good (Ba'athist/Gaddafist) guys and who are the bad (NATO/Israel) guys?

Fuck off Mohammed. If you don't like the UK an it's allies you can go back to Pakistan you filthy Jihadist. You wish any of your mudshit countries would be as advanced and powerful as the NATO.

No they are not lol.
Yes, western intervention acted as a catalyst, but the breakdown of the islamic world in modern times is inevitable.
Sure the US does a lot of fucked up shit in the middle east that's not to be questioned, however the hate is much older than that, much older than the US itself.
We hate each other because we are too different and that won't change until the islamic world gets their Martin-Luther and a Thirty Years War. Judging by the islamic fragmentation and the universal hate on more modern, less radical believes, that will never happen.

The modern West is not compatible with the islamic world until it reforms and I highly doubt it will do so any time soon.
As long as it doesn't there will always be war, no peace and they will be the aggressors because we are rich, they are not and they think we are the reason for that.

Was the aid convoy that got bombed an aid convoy or an "aid convoy"?

Aren't you forgetting some billions of dollars of debnts that you should have been paying?
If you don't pay them NATO will end, you realize that, right?

Wow. I presume you support the "Free" "Syrian" "Army" too?

Fuck NATO

>Yes, western intervention acted as a catalyst, but the breakdown of the islamic world in modern times is inevitable.
Albania seems to be fine.

It's quite hilarious

"Yeah we murdered him, but hey, he was going to die eventually".

When you stop giving air support to ISIS, you can take the moral high ground and talk about reform in the Islamic world, until then sit the fuck back down.

Dude sorry but that's full of shit. Sunnis and Shias coexisted fine when politics were well governed. Bad governance leads to identity politics to fill the vacuum and that creates a crisis. Everywhere you look, whether South Sudan or Ukraine, you have modern nations collapsing under the stress of bad governance.

The collapse of the "Muslim world" (as if such a thing is uniform - the current crisis seems centered on Arabs and adjacent areas) - was not inevitable due to religion, it was inevitable due to bad governance.

Arabs had their own Martin Luthers in the 19th century - see al Kawakibi, Qassim Amin, Mohammad Abdo. A modernist Islam did very much exist, it was the failure of the Arab elite to capitalize on it that spurred a totalitarian reaction.

>so much nonsense
>nonsense that depends on not understanding the terms
>begin to put together an explanation for how none of this makes any sense at all --
>Countryside General
>Oh.

>Sunnis and Shias coexisted fine when politics were well governed
First off, literally everything everywhere existed fine when well governed.
Secondly, even that isn't true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_uprisings_in_Iraq

They'll hate you no matter what you do.
>fight SAA
War against the president, only possible through proxy, who do you support there if all are shit?
>fight FSA
Literally terrorists, but also muh hope for Syria and moderate religious regime. Also kill civilians as they use them as shields.
>fight ISIS
You'll kill civilians, as they use them as shields.

If it wasn't for the oil we should just build a wall, but they got oil that we need. I'm not a fan of our intervention either, but it's either that or genocide the entire area

Give the moderate muslim countries like Turkey and Albania some time. 10, 20 tops and they'll be full jihad as well

>when politics were well governed

What part of "well governed" do you fail to understand? You had to pick Saddam Hussein of all examples.

>First off, literally everything everywhere existed fine when well governed.

Exactly. So, the essentialist argument that Muslims are doomed to fail no matter what is fallacious. The demons come out in any culture when abused (and abuse can be either internal or external - I'm not throwing around blame here). The 20th century saw civil wars in every corner of the world from Latin America to Southeast Asia. But you have people with the attention span of a goldfish that think the era they live in represents the norm.

Dude sorry but that's full of shit. The followers of Mohammed coexisted fine when wives were well governed. Bad governance of wives leads to assassinations of prophets to create the vacuum and that fills the levant with crisis. Everywhere you look, whether Syria or Iraq, you have modern levantines killing each other over the treachery of whores who burn in hell.

Replace women with tyrants and then you'd be right.

Your religion is against education and badly educated people elect bad governments. That wasn't a problem when muh hamad was still around, as you could solve bad politics through war. Today you can't and every muslim country that takes its religion seriously is shit.

Also I included the Thirty Year War, a Martin-Luther isn't worth shit without that. And you guys need this and you need it fast.

I picked Sadaam because he was a hardline totalitarian ruler. And even under his governance the Shias and sunni still fought.

I never argued Muslims were doomed to fail, I don't think that.

If secular Muslim colonial empires colonized Europe last century, Christian fundamentalists would go "full jihad" too. Trying to export a Christian based political order into a rival religious population, what were you expecting would happen? Literally every single Muslim government except for Saudi Arabia had a Westernized political class ruling over it whether native or foreign. Christians find their way because no external culture bothered invading London or Paris.

Education was fine in centuries of Muslim history. Ever heard of the Mutazilites? Of course you haven't. You are essentializing.

We had plenty of centuries of war. That isn't at stake here. What's at stake is that Christian Europe in the 19th and 20th centuries rebuilt the whole world in its own image, and this has rubbed Islamist forces the wrong way. Secular nationalists tried to salvage the situation but they failed massively, leading to their replacement by Islamist forces in the 1980's.

Totalitarian is not well governed. Sunnis and Shias coexisted in some eras of Iraqi history and fought in others because consistent good governance was never present. I didn't say you think that, I was just responding to the other guy in my argument.

>Totalitarian is not well governed.

>Totalitarian is not well governed.
Totalitarian is well governed. Dictatorships are intrinsically more stable than the transitional periods without them in the middle east. See: Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, etcetera.

And then you are confused when all hell breaks loose.

Based Pinocchio.

Show me a single stable middle eastern or African democracy.
>inb4 south africa
Inherited from apartheid rule AND is de facto a single party ANC state.

>Islamist sharia law caliphate isn't totalitarian

South Africa is also a shithole now, and violence ramped up against innocent whites after Apartheid ended.

I know a guy who escaped to New Zealand after his father was killed.

Did I ever call our plan genious? In my opinion we should've ended you when we had the chance and technological advantage. Burn down every last inch of your land right after the cold war.
Of course you don't want us around and I get why our system doesn't work in your countries. But that doesn't alter my initial statement.

We always hated each other and we always will. That's because, especially in a globalized world, we have a lot to do with each other, but are different to the core.
Yes, we affected the world a lot during the last two centuries because that's what humans do. Some of you guys think they can turn back the wheel because they hate what we have done to the world - because they hate us. But they can't. And that's why they will always hate us and we'll always hate them.

Yeah, I know, but it' still technicaly a functioning democracy, it's just that everyone of the coons votes for muh "freedom" party.

Not at all, it's like how KSA is now, a authoritarian cultural government, more like a feudalism with steroids

Yeah guess who funded mandela and his terrorist group
>definitely not the jews

Israel actually supported Apartheid because the Süd Afrikans helped them get nukes.

Israel =/= Marxist revolutionary Jews

They vary. Sometimes they're tht, othertimes they're forcefully migrating Palestinians. Israel is a fusion of domestic far right and foreign far left. For example, they support Europe taking migrants but of course refuse to take any themselves.

Nationalism for me, but not for thee, goyim.

>SA gets nukes for Israel
>shortly after mandela and his goons light enough tires around the necks of afrikaaners and the (((western media))) start crying about (((muh apartheid))) immdiately after
Really makes you think.

>Israel =/= Marxist revolutionary Jews

What in the fuck?

Basically the kikes disposed of the south african government after they had outlived their usefulness, discarded them like a fucking used jizzrag while simultaneously coincidentally eliminating anyone who could possibly leak the knowledge of Israel's nukes.

Fun fact: South Africa gave up their nuclear weapons in 1989 because they knew the regime wouldn't last forever and they didn't want blacks to have access to them.

siliconafrica.com/the-dark-truth-about-why-south-africa-destroyed-its-nuclear-weapons-in-1990/

>the DARK truth about why south africa destroyed its nuclear weapons program
das raycis

Left-wing Jews tend to have slightly different ideals than right-wing Jews.

For me all are fucking jews, in the oven they go

How white are you?

White Latin/10

>being this new
Don't indulge this kike, Chilebro.

you tell me

Spanish-white or mestizo-white?

I'm not a zebra

Only two states were ever totalitarian, Nazi Germany and USSR under Stalin. To be totalitarian means to control absolutely every part of civilian life. The countries you written were autocratic dictatorships, milder form.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD

really makes you think

Really makes you think

Kurds need gassing.

I'm with you

No arguments here.

>aid convoy hit by airstrike
WTF! I GUESS I'M "A JIHADDIN FOR BIN LADDIN" NOW

>Sweden

user, I...

I definitely agree with this picture that Iraqi Kurdistan and Israel are cancer. Biji Rojava, my comrade!

How about not fund FSA, not provide ISIS with CAS and generally stay out of trouble?

You fucking retard.

they have finally arrested the mastermind behind the coup

twitter.com/TurkeyPurge/status/777922395726290944

>Arrest warrant issued for famous baklava maker over coup charges

At the rate Erdogan is arresting Turkroaches the whole hive is going to empty out

And NDF/Palestine Resistence is clashing again on the Handarat Front, here some hive of FSA/Nusrats

You are still essentializing. What you did caused the hatred to continue. There was no reason for it to continue. Own up to your responsibility as agents like I'm trying to do with my people, and stop crying that you'll be hated no matter what you do to escape from it.

1. See image, it's not just South Africa.

Mali was the only stable western Muslim democracy before the events of 2013. Mostly they're still better than everyone else, their issues are mostly related to the Arab/Tuareg nomadic minorities up in the sparse north.

Recently Tunisia is showing promise.

2. Even if there was no stable African/Middle Eastern democracy, you can argue the same thing for Cold War politics in Latin America and southeast Asia to justify totalitarian strongmen. That doesn't change the fact that totalitarians are part of the problem not the solution.

How many nations have to get couped before we finally BAN ASSAULT BALAKLAVAS?

> russia more unstable than ukraine
> KEK

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

>Democracy index
>every party in the west is retarded social liberal globalists
It's not much of a democracy when everyone shits the same, oh wait that would make America and half Europe red....

Why dont RuAF just carpet bomb Aleppo?

Authoritarian =/= stable

Democracy doesn't have to be perfect, just compare it to the alternatives.

checked. Also seconded on the motion that this hippie piece of shit that the Americans deemed fit to become their ambassador is infact a cunt.

kek!!

Well you're right to a point, the British handled the sandiggers much better, they never acted like equals with the scum dogs, they just played one sect against the other and let them kill each other. If any wanted to pretend to be white they allowed that too.
The USA is too soft if anything.

Democracy =/= Plutocracy

Plutocrats use democracy to delude ordinary voter into thinking that his opinion matters, and it's not happening just in Russia. Russia is at least honest to some degree and Russians know what they must sacrifice for stability since half of the world wants to tear them up for resources.

But since you live in a Federative Monarchy I must say that the system as unique as is. Though it's honest to it's people.

>al-Jaafari
Gives off a Tywin Lannister vibe

There is no evidence no matter how much you swear faggot

Pure coincidence.

No fly zone against burger planes when?

>DAILY REMINDER THAT SLAVSHIT WOMEN GET FUCKED BY TURKS
Thanks for that ;)

Ah, so that's where we send all the uglies.

The petrodollar is not about getting enough oil, its about stabilising the us-rollar, so thatbyour consumer based nation does not collaps economically. Practically the opposite of what theneuro is to germany.

bump

I heard the roaches like fat women, out there they have a chance to have sex.

NFZ against a genocidal dictator who literally gasses his own people and BOMBS THE FUCKING UN when?

Russia is fucked. Kerry is demanding a second ceasefire.

>Hurrrr gas
>Sweden
Just cuck my shit up m8

>2017-1
>not liking thicc women

MAY ALLAHGUIDEBASEDASSAD

A fucking leaf

Pretty much, fucking manlet will let them have another go at the SAA. Unbelievable

(((Kerry))) would have a better chance at getting the Mahdi to come down from the heavens and vaporize Assad with his Allah-granted laser beams, thus triggering global nuclear holocaust, than getting another ceasefire at this point.

I guess AQ needs more time to get ready for their next offensive. 7 days were not enough they were busy celebrating eid for couple of days.

what a nutless piece of shit

Tbh I expect most vehicles in syria to look slightly military ish after 5 years war

>porko met with hillary and they discussed anti-Russia sanctions
>US is blaming Russia for convoy bombing
Oh noes.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but dumb cows fall for your kind only because of "passionate eastern lover" and "eastern/mussie men are great fathers" memes. Same goes for mountain niggers from Caucasus.

>#BREAKING: Saudi airlines jet isolated at Manila airport, pilot advised airport that plane was 'under threat' - Control Tower

fugg
evacuate tall buildings

The male-to-female demographics in Russia have more to do with it, plenty of wife material natashas around, not many beta cucks who's settle with failed humans around.

It's the opposite case for America.

Hello, Cred Forums-bros. 2ch is down, whats last news?
Why syrian soldiers have M-16?

OK Pootenists how do you explain the bombing on innocent UN aid trucks?

we dindu nuffin

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD