>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skqcv9ePWLU
youtube.com/watch?v=IrpMrF6lALM
amazon.com/Homemade-C-4-Survival-Ragnar-Benson/dp/B00A6GAFCG
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0873647378/ref=pd_aw_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4YZQ82TYTM9Z9CVA2Y57
amazon.com/Ragnars-Big-Book-Homemade-Weapons/dp/0873646606
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=U61E5zCJBas
youtube.com/watch?v=IsUJ2wu0iX4
youtube.com/watch?v=RycPQ-VfnTE
youtube.com/watch?v=tL13eIQBoog
youtu.be/yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hBweUnkfQ2E
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
earthdispatch.com/foxnews.html
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream
youtube.com/watch?v=n6zHs7glQ4U
nationalreview.com/article/440149/donald-trump-electoral-math-no-path-270-despite-momentum?utm_source=nr&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=alberta&utm_campaign=trump
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796768/Ahmad-Rahami-sued-local-police-New-Jersey-claiming-persecuted-Muslim.html
pastebin.com/wzFF7rtC
youtube.com/watch?v=-7-dAmdy-JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

SLUGS FOR TRUMP

SOMEBODY POST EMPEROR TRUMP PICS
LIKE HIM AS A GENERAL IN THE WARS ETC

Is there a webm with sound of Trump reading that poem?

I want him to read more stories to me. The Hungry Little Caterpillar for starters.

Lou Dobbs > Hannity > Bill o Reilly > Fox and Friends >>>>>> party of Lincoln

VOTE THIS UP
VOTE THIS UP
VOTE THIS UP

VOTE THIS DOWN
VOTE THIS DOWN
VOTE THIS DOWN

Don't let them correct the record!

> where could the terrorist have learned to make bombs? We need to suspend free speech!

Maybe Amazon or the local library?

amazon.com/Homemade-C-4-Survival-Ragnar-Benson/dp/B00A6GAFCG

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0873647378/ref=pd_aw_sim_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4YZQ82TYTM9Z9CVA2Y57

amazon.com/Ragnars-Big-Book-Homemade-Weapons/dp/0873646606

Can someone add a pepe in this picture?

>not Goodnight, Moon

This picture scares me
Not kidding

will trump get me a white gf
pls say yes ;_;

>all mexican and black kids

I know it's filmed in California but come the fuck on.

casuals

There's a pretty huge power gap between Hannity and Cuck O'Rly. Also Tucker Carlson is miles better than O'Rly, but I don't know about the rest of the Fox and Friends crew since I'm not up early enough to watch them.

>opening shot
>7 kids
>4 of them are niggers
>niggers are only 12% of the population

WEW AMERICA

THIS IS THE WORLD WE WILL MAKE GREAT AGAIN

HOLY FUCK

GUAC SACRIFICE

wow nick is more fair to trump then cnn

>pot calling the kettle black

i'd put o'rly closer to cnn tbqh
dobbs > hannity > judge jeanine > * > f&f > * watters world > * > legends and lies > * > orly > * > the shit i took earlier > * > megyn

Thanks. I heard this one day, and I said, WOW.

Trump Takes the Stage in Fort Myers, Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=U61E5zCJBas

More proof that all liberals are capable of doing is taking true statements about themselves and claiming they are actually true of conservatives. They can't do anything other than project.

Do you want realistic or fantasy (WH40k)?

I honestly hate Clinton.
Fuck this women, I hope she has a fucking stroke and dies a slow, painful, expensive death with only half her body still working.

Because importing hundreds of thousands of those savages into our own country isn't treason lol.

A week ago I was legit worried about the debates. This past week - it's not so much that Trump is going to bury her, it's that she's going to dig her own hole.

If anyone has been paying attention Clinton and the MSM try to hit Trump on points that they get fucked on weeks later. So Clinton treason charges incoming.

fucking disgusting traitorous pig hillary clinton. i cannot wait until trump puts her ass in jail

Isn't this an old speech? Anyway it doesn't matter, this bitch is going to burn and a lifetime of Jewish tricks won't save her or her 'legacy'

Katrina coming up next on Dobbs.

WHEN IS PENCE RALLY

fucking clintonian play book of accusing your opponent of what you are guilty of

when does she say the has parkinsons?

>tfw some jew got to impregnate that

Will anybody read my 500-word discussion and tell me how it sounds?

>condemning terrorism is treason
This has to be in the top 3 stupidest things she's ever said. And she's already attacked Pepe of all things.

HOLY SHIT

IT'S A MOVEMENT

Lol. The one thing she had was decorum. Now she doesnt even have that.

Who's advising this stupid bitch?

Go for it. I hope you're not that weak faggot from a couple nights ago who was debating a girl through texts and got BTFO.

Post it here. Glad you got it hammered out

>when does she say the has parkinsons?
the MSM has already hit trump saying he has a mental illness

Claim your future wife

>Don't pretend they don't look like good wives and mothers

reading her statment again

treasonous campaign rhetoric is that her fucking (not an) argument?

megyn is so goddamn sexy for 45

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>one people
>one god
>one flag
>one leader

This sounds awfully familiar...

Keep in mind she's also copying some of his policies and pretending its her own.

Even Lou Dobbs just pointed it out.

I like how Clinton is campaigning two decades in the past where fact checking for yourself through independent sources on the internet was not possible.

Far left is best girl

i shoulda figured that i missed it

QUIET YOU

far left plz

1 and 1 only

They look like they've already cucked you.

I'm the one who asks about my assignments because I don't really have friends irl.
>Select two concepts from Chapter 4 to discuss the group dynamics of 'The Weather Underground.' You can discuss the formation of the group, conflicts within the group, minority influence concepts that explain group phenomena experienced, etc.

The Weather Underground began as a rebellion as a protest against the Vietnam War and against the capitalist system in the United States. They began as the Students for a Democratic Society, but eventually became known as the Weather Underground. They had a goal of overthrowing the United States government and creating a new revolution that would move the country to not go to war.
As mentioned in chapter four, the Weather Underground were both had a Task Group and an Intimate Group. Their Task was to try to start a revolution in the United States. They understood that nonviolent protests typically did little to no good in stopping the war or trying to change American Society as a whole. So instead, they decided to begin bombing banks, government buildings, etc.. that they believed were responsible for the war. They began as a small group but eventually began growing into many members across the United States.
This is also the general idea of in-group favorability that was discussed in the previous chapter. The individuals in this group favored those that who were members and those in society who thought like they did. And they had outgroup derogation toward white individuals because they believed that they were not innocent because of the Vietnam War.
1/2

yea that is another part,
take some of your opponents plan and be the person with a D by there name that has that plan
hope you win and get the election money

"Tough vetting" is TOTALLY different from "extreme vetting"

youtube.com/watch?v=IsUJ2wu0iX4

would all hell break lose if trump tweeted this?

Keep a lid on that kind of talk. We still have 50 days.

These individuals were also very intimate with another. They participated in experimental sex, including group sex, homosexual sex, and casual sex with one another. They wanted to break the tradition of monogamous relations in order to move further into their revolutionary future. In intimacy, it is one of the most personal experiences with another individual, so these members were creating a bondage between the members for them to be closer. By not conforming to the tradition of monogamous relations, they were moving into the voluntary future of society. They also drove around naked with their bodies touching to help create more bonds with another.
The idea of collective fences also played a role within their group and the decisions that they made. In incident happened when an explosion went off from a bomb went off killing several of the group members. After the explosion happened, there was a large debate between the group members and what should happen next because of it since law enforcement was now investigating them. The majority believed that unleashing violence against ordinary people was considered terrorism and that they should not do that. Because of this, multiple steps were taken so that no people were injured during their rebellions.
After they had a new discussion stage, they had better precautious to help make sure no incidents such as the explosion happened again, and to ensure no innocent individuals were harmed from their rebellious actions against the country.
The Weather Underground now had a new decision-making phase to help ensure that people would not be harmed. The members wanted to get their message across, but at the same time did not want to harm innocent people because of these attacks, especially since the FBI was starting to investigate them because of the explosion. Each time they set off a bomb, they warned the people inside so nobody would be harmed from it.
2/2

Katrina on Dobbs

(((.)))

It was to gain their trust user

Low income jobs are taken up by Mexicans and outsourcing, as such average Americans can't make a living with any permanent low income employment causing them to leech off the government to survive. They tell their children to go to college to solve the issue and get a higher paying job. Government teet and all of society and education system telling you to go to college causes the job market to become vastly oversaturated with college educations, making them functionally worthless(only made worse by these students being in debt up to their neck for something they can't even use).

Solve the issue of no low income jobs and currency inflation by deporting illegals, bringing jobs back to the United States, and controlling trade deals. Pull back college benefit programs which let any can't-read nigger walk into a university without a test or a dollar and incentivize them being employed in manufacturing or some other low income position. Masses of people who shouldn't pursue college find a livable career in other lower level fields. Colleges become desaturated, the education quality becomes better and more valuable, and college graduates have no trouble finding places to use their unique skills. Society balances out again since the dull find their place doing menial work and the smart find their place overseeing, discovering, and leading fields to make the nation greater again.

This would only happen under one candidate.

She cant win by campaigning normally she has to resort to extrmeme methods ex disqualificartion, painting him worse than he already has been etc

I'll just vote dem, let them make this a Muslim country, then pick all.

Jews have a really weird obsession with nigger dick.

It has all but guaranteed their extinction

Ok since you guys are obsessed with blonde let's have some diversity here

claim your future wife

>"Mrs. Clinton, what makes you the most qualified candidate when it comes to our nation's national security?"
>"Well, Lester, I've built the toughest sanctions regime in history on Iran—twisting arms in China, Russia, and dozens of other countries—to force Iran to the negotiating table. And when pressure started working, I sent my closest aides to explore a deal that would cut off Iran’s path to a nuclear weapon. I personally negotiated an end to Hamas rockets raining down on Israel in 2012 and worked to build stronger defense programs for Israel, including upgrading the Iron Dome rocket defense system, which has saved the lives of so many Israelis."
>*audience applauds*
>"Mr. Trump?"
>silence
>Trump turns to Hillary and smiles
>she looks at the mods with a nervous grin
>Trump pulls out a piece of paper from his breast pocket
>puts on his reading glasses
>raises his right hand and begins reading
>"ON HER WAY TO WORK ONE MORNING..."

If California is so blue, how did Arnie get elected governor? Was it pure star power? Could Arnie's endorsement tip the scales in Trump's favor?

katrina is a dumb bitch

>yfw Hillary announces that she plans on building a wall between us and Mexico and that she's going to make Mexico pay for it

Calling out CNN for editing out Clinton referring to "the BOMBINGS in New York" at the exact same time as Trump, because they were criticizing Trump for calling them bombings before the police confirmed it

Would be lulzy

Amazing.

Did that user post any new shower stories of the presidential candidates last night?

Center.

Dilbertman has had enough of CNN's bullshit

Yes
Lou > Hannity > Judge > >Harris Faulkner >>> The Rest of Fox >>>>> Sticky nigger poo poo in the Wal Mart bathroom stall >>>>>>>> The rest of the MSM > CNN
She is a mess

>let's have diversity
>by having no blondes, only brown hair

ishyyggt

It's difficult to find a lower kind of person.

>accuse your opponent of everything you are guilty of
>while stealing all your opponents ideas and pretending like they're your own when yours fail

It's Rato levels of slime

>yfw Hillary says that illegals are raping and commiting crime in the US

(((trump))) couldnt and wouldnt and has backtracked on saying he would impose race based screening

i lold

Middle.

can trump now sue cnn for libel?

Worked out so well for him too

I would laugh so hard.

Haven't we all

dude in the back left. I want to fuck him.

has dilbertman figured out who is better for the country yet?

diversity

Black eyes, black hair, brown skin

So fucking diverse

She is a downright bitch, second only to Ann Coulter, but she is anything but dumb.

?

Is not accusing someone of treason a crime?

No bully user. She sick an needs her rest.

California actually has a lot of Republicans, if it wasn't for spics and niggers it would be a completely Republican state(like the rest of the country but I digress).

Wouldn't this count as libel? They're deliberately misquoting him here

Yep. That's clear libel. They finally did it.

Seriously expect a lawsuit shortly.

The governor before terminator was extremely unpopular much like Trump.

well it worked for billy boy, but he was so charismatic at the time.

fortunately hillary does not have that much charisma

he got away with so much shit because of it

Rato isn't a proven criminal. He also hasn't had people around him mysteriously be murdered.

>It's Rato levels of slime

And look how well it worked for El Rato

The word you're looking for is "Projection"

No it doesn't retard. That shows the different districts. Even by population the majority of CA is Democrats

He's going to RICO them (basically) when he's in office. Domino effect. CNN is just one.

Dilbertman is my gurufu

He said it...project.

Drop the "etc" in the first part. Try not to use "they" so much as an into to a sentence, but try to think of creative ways to get to the same ends.

Also, please drop "bondage." That is grossly incorrect; instead, bond is the word of which you are thinking. Two different things.

I am so baffled.

Those videos seemed...... fair?

Is that even possible in today's world? Wow. I'm blown away.

youtube.com/watch?v=RycPQ-VfnTE

High Energy

I already posted a blonde and a curly hair you dummy

I'm considering them as a whole not per pic

kek, my bad.
Long day

Trump should wear an electric shocker at the debate so he shocks Hillary when they go to shake hands

>Trump Rally in Ft Myers

I was there today. Holy shit the energy!

If I were Trump, I would break a foot up their ass for that. That is textbook libel.

LIBEL LAWS NOW
the fucking media is out of control

she has brain damage

>They had a goal of overthrowing the United States government and creating

I would rephrase as

>Their goal was to overthrow the United States government and create

Flows better.

>the Weather Underground were both had

Should be "had both"

Next sentence, Task shouldn't be capitalized. Neither should Society in the sentence following that.

You've got two periods after etc. in the next sentence. Rather than using etc. consider adding "and similar targets"

>This is also the general idea of in-group favorability that was discussed in the previous chapter.

Kind of awkward, try something like "this reflects".

>had outgroup derogation

I don't know that you can really "have" derogation, try to rephrase this.

>In intimacy, it is

Too wordy. "Intimacy is" will do fine.

>In incident happened
An incident

>because of it since

Awkward, try to rephrase

>precautious
Precautions

The last two paragraphs are awfully similar to each other, basically repeating your point. Try to consolidate those ideas.

>Even by population the majority of CA is Democrats

If CA were 100% white, it would be redder than Texas, just fyi

>not only did she delete 33000 emails, she bleached them! something no one's heard of before!
i love the whole "bleached the emails" bit

the one twisting her titties

Their reckoning will come. Don't worry. They're just digging the hole deeper.

Can you read?

>The blonde one

PRAISE Him!!!!

you trumpfags are hilarious lmao

hillary clinton will be the next president of the united states. you can reply to me as much as you want, call me cuck as much as you want, post your cancer tier memes as much as you want, and you cannot change the outcome.

you are literally powerless.

get used to saying "madam president".

Btw it's generally quite good. Sorry to go full proofreader without positive feedback.

texas is 50 percent mexican and still goes red. cali needs to crack some whips

what userstyle is that

Do you think her asshole smells good?

one time he said acid washed
he thinks literal chemicals were used to erase the emails

What Israel does is behavioral profiling. It's the same thing they do at the casinos. They watch for people acting shady and then keep watching them. Race doesn't matter. Someone should probably make that point.

Judge Jeanine Piro is 65. She's Lebanese

Are we finally going to shut their filthy lying jew-err-globalist mouths?

Thanks, anons! That's my issue with reading my own work, it's difficult to know what sounds odd since it's my own writing.

He doesn't, he's just trying to get the media to report on that so the central point that she deleted the emails gets repeated. Unfortunately they haven't bitten.

Nigga he was in his 40's when email was invented.

>implying
he knows what's up
he's just mind fucking you
>you dont even know it

Yeah

Thats you on the far left

with your head down standing in the back like the niggers told you too

I don't mind at all. That's exactly why I wanted feedback.

She'd be pretty hot except for the everything.

Is anyone else really worried about the debates? He did so well in the primaries because the debate holders didn't know how to handle him, but now they've had months of preparation. He constantly lies and uses hyperbole and they are going to be prepared with something like pic for every single one. Everyone thinks he's going to do great because Hillary is weak and pathetic but his real opponents are the moderators and the network holding the debate.

I know I'll get blasted for being a shill but I'm really not. There's nothing I want more than Trump to win, he just needs to stop lacing his comments with pointless lies that add nothing. And when he's confronted with one of these visual fact-checks, he's going to try skirting it with "jobs, jobs, china, etc". And they'll call him out on that too.

Hillary has so much baggage. Imagine if Trump was as factual and calculated as any other candidate would be. It'd be a landslide without question. Maybe I should stop thinking and just have faith that he knows what he's doing.

>men line up to vote for Clinton
>get in the booth to do their civic duty
>realizes she's a woman
>realizes they're about to vote for a girl to control them
>registered Dem
>pic related face
>goes home without voting
>registers Republican the next day after Donald Trump wins

>dsadasdas
dsadsadads

This.
Some retard once said "You can't profile someone just based off of their race"

Well no fucking duh. NO ONE profiles someone on their race alone. What gender are they, their clothes, their hygiene, the location, the time, their mannerisms, LOTS of things taken in at once go into "profiling" someone.

What? I don't get it. What does the

>ON HER WAY TO WORK ONE MORNING....

What does that mean?

TRUMP COMING UP ON O'REILLY

FUCKIN LEBS CUNT

The South is the greatest concentration of nigger in the entire country and it's also the reddest.

Minorities almost always vote Democrat but they also turnout at hilariously low levels. Hillary is far from King Nigger after Bush, Democrats are going to be a shadow of their former selves this year and Republicans are going to be bigger than ever before.

Right now? probably not

in pic...yssss

O'Reilly Factor is on next. He's interviewing Trump

Look at the smirk on that QTpa2T.

Also, a nice hat.

Candidates get the questions a week before the debates
He'll have studied like a mafuk come the debates

>The Vicious Snake
youtu.be/yeJ-iv3MOTo

teh snek!

THE SNEK!!!!!

No she's not. Get some taste.

>canadian

i am voting for hillary clinton and you, for all the time you waste posting terrible memes, will have exactly 0 impact on the american election. let that sink in

TRUMP ON O'REILLY NOW

ok last pic of Trump girls

TAKE ME IN, O TENDER WOMAN

>being this new
>current year

Link?

Did you watch this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=hBweUnkfQ2E

which one is inside?

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

>putting extra emphasis on arabs as potential terrorists
outrageous

Party doesn't restrict your vote in the general, user

fuggg

ok this is the last one

the ones that are hot but you shouldn't marry

shut up

Somebody should do a new, updated, chart with the Trumpfus.

She looks like she's fuck you up hue.

No prob. Sorry bruh I would go full proofreader, but am on phone and hanging with the senpai. Maybe another time

liar

i have a bigger penis than you ;^)

best one
i hope he'll see it

>the one on the right
wew, sweatingman.png

>mr Cred Forums totally BLASTS trump

I hate his interviews on O'Reilly

You talk about this shit like Cred Forums doesn't understand that's a distinct possibility. Fucking faggot.

TRUMP ON NOW

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

My seething fucking hatred for Hillary Clinton is so strong I can't even watch her speak.

I hope to GOD she is beholden for all that she's done and JUSTICE is done when Trump is president.

Doubtful

Also women are fucking stupid

Pic related

WELL I MIGHT JUST HAVE A BIGGER ONE THAN YOU user

CAN YOU BEAT 7.1 INCHES ;^)

I had Madame Prime Minister thrust on me.
It was a disaster. No communication with parliament. Pushing forward ideas and laws that were never discussed.
Total arrogance and the assumption that she knew better than all the men in power, or even the will of the public.
A literal mummy state happened.
We have had non-stop leadership crisis since.
Leaders are barely lasting 6 months before they get thrown out and we end up back at the polls.
The country is practically paralysed in the aftermath.

I wouldn't wish a female leader on anyone.

The one thing I love most about Trump is the energy and love he creates.
the people cheering at his rallies remind me of me as an 8 year old kid when the Red Sox finally won the world series.
and in a world filled with cynicism I'm jealous of you Americans who get to feel that feeling again, a feeling of joy and hope.
God bless, burgers.
may fortress Europa follow.

Illinois is quite republican too.

>FOX
earthdispatch.com/foxnews.html
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream

iktf

>goes home without voting

Why wouldn't they just vote Trump?

Clinton is not healthy enough to govern

Can trump flip it?

PENCE LIVE
>PENCE LIVE

PENCE LIVE
>PENCE LIVE

The middle one might be worth taking a risk with......

my thoughts word for word! nice dubs

O'Reilly Trump interviewwe

>Trump bringing up Israel on O'Reilly

>is profiling wrong
>or is Israel wrong

>sweating cuckservative staring at two buttons.jpg

Margaret Thatcher did a pretty good job, say what you will about modern women.

Generally I think how much of a pussy you are is independent of gender, it has more to do with how you're raised.

Stupid American voting system
Have to be "registered" to vote a party

>risk
Once you get aids and sexual diseases it fuckes up your brain and your nervous system

No you don't. That's only for the party primaries.

You can vote for whoever the fuck you want in the general election.

If I order a MAGA hat are their any distinguishing marks on the package? Is there a way to order one discreetly?

I live with a libshit family and want to own a piece of history but don't want to get outed as a trump supporter.

She's not bad at all for 45, I don't like the sound of her voice though.

Chicago is primarily fucked by niggers. Niggers are barely going to turn out this year, so it's very likely in my book. People in Chicago would probably be scared to leave their homes TO vote in the first place.

nationalreview.com/article/440149/donald-trump-electoral-math-no-path-270-despite-momentum?utm_source=nr&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=alberta&utm_campaign=trump

KEK
DRUMPFKEKS

>pasta nigger
>intelligent

Not without a pressure cooker with wires he won't.

Oh ok then, I was misled by the post you originally replyied to.

Trump just said

"Israel does effectively [booking muslims] we can do too."

He is right. The kikes are kikes but they keep away the kebabs

>NRO

k e k

assert your dominance fagget

That's actually a really smart card to play against kikes or kike sympathizers.

>Nationalreview

>Yes, this is my wife. I met her at the polling station on election day when we bumped into each other and our Trump hats fell off. We're going to take the kids on a vacation to the border so they can man one of the drones and try to get a high score.

>old lady from sweden

that fucking dogwhistle tho senpai
basically "TERRORISTS AREN'T WHITE THEY'RE SANDNIGGERS"

bill krystol i hate that fuck
and it is clear he is still that fuck

i actually agree that on the whole women are worse than men but i just posted that picture to trigger you guys

but hillary is clearly stupidly qualified for the job and knowledgeable of the ins and outs of every issue. unlike muh we have the best _____ man

yes

O-OY VEY MY SWEET BABOON.

ISRAEL IS FOR GOD'S CHOSEN ONLY!

>wow drumpf btfo he has to flip an entire state he's down in by 2 points how can he ever recover

Fuck, this guy is insanely good. Can somebody link me his twitter? I want to follow haha.

The emperor loves you more than your family, then.

THE GANG THAT COULDNT SHOOT STRAIGHT

Just like Cruz won the nomination, right?

>the national review BLASTS trump!!
>he can't recover this time!!

"Hmm... seems like a legit, intelligent news article" - a diaper shitting drooling retard, aka your average leftist

"I didn't say the word muslim, you do"

O'reilly BTFO

Lawyer up!

>2 days later
>Did Donald Trump Just Become The Frontrunner?
Hearty kek

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays

Chicago user here. Niggers won't vote. Illinois is winnable

PENCE LIVE
>PENCE LIVE

PENCE LIVE
>>PENCE LIVE

>no path

See you on Nov 8th, faggot.

The only white terrorists in groups now are communists and antifa

>are you worried peaceful muslims will be radicalized?
great question Bill

BUHHHHHHHHHH

Damn, I bet I can beat you in hand-holding tho

I don't see the tweet.

ITS A SIGN
REALITY IS SUNDERING

The prime suspect in the New York and New Jersey bombings sued his local police force and claimed they were persecuting him for being a Muslim.

Ahmad Rahami said in a lawsuit that cops in Elizabeth, New Jersey subjected his and his family to discrimination and ‘selective enforcement’ based on their religion.
The family claimed that police tried to shut down their chicken restaurant, called First American, too early each night with ‘baseless’ tickets and summonses.
Ahmad, 28, his father Mohammad Sr, 53, and his brother Mohammad, brought the lawsuit together and said that local residents also racially abused them and said: ‘Muslims don’t belong here’.

Well, in technical terms this is absolutely true. Therefore, GTFO, Sand Bandits! Kebab is not wanted inside the United States of America.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796768/Ahmad-Rahami-sued-local-police-New-Jersey-claiming-persecuted-Muslim.html

are you gay bro? wanna find out?

Fuck I remember this shit

I hope so user.

It's under replies cause he forgot to . it

>we bombed the wrong people

TRUMP / ASSAD / PUTIN
BRO OUT WHEN

>twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
you have to go to the replies tab

I hope they are so they can be fucking exterminated.

quit fucking up the op. ill make the new thread

>but how do you know someone looks suspicious
bill loves playing the fool

Pence rallies comfy as fuck

They know what is going to happen and are going all out.

They will have no where to run after this.

>We don't have that problem in the USA like France

Bill is Megyn Kelly with a penis

THIS IS FREESPEECH GOY.
NOW PAY FOR THE MASTUBATION MACHINE.

Ah I wondered why people did that.

If it rains in Chicago on election day, Trump can win it.

Do you think the Trump campaign actively consults Dilbertman?

Oh he will be building the Great Northern Wall to keep you trapped in here with us tender Hillfag

UNIFYING THE WORLD

>Colorado
>Michigan
>NH

>Red

>yeah people check facts on the internet
>believe these websites

>trump says what he knows is on the internet
>highlights this as if it were a wrong claim or something

Why did I even bother watching that?

OP here
i'm still here, no need for you to split threads ;^)

This. Let Assad run his fucking country and send his sandniggers back by dumping food and building shit there.

Eurofag here. What date will the first debate be and what can we expect?

I hope trump destroys her but is it possible for hillary to deny the debate? Please redpill me

>The fool for the jew.
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Are you going to whip it out and wear it once the results are in?

>nationalreview

My nigga.

i got the next thread. i will be using pastebin.com/wzFF7rtC

Or snow. I've talked to more black folks around the area that are voting for Trump than Shillary

>He constantly lies and uses hyperbole
>There's nothing I want more than Trump to win, he just needs to stop lacing his comments with pointless lies that add nothing
>Imagine if Trump was as factual and calculated as any other candidate would be

Based Haitian. My neighbor was born in Haiti. He's a really cool guy desu.

u know wat it is

this, julia gillard was a fucking dunce of a prime minister and has started some weird domino effect where we get a new PM every year

Ok guys I'm gonna get some soda and watch youtube.com/watch?v=n6zHs7glQ4U

Pence is high energy

My sides, every time.

Anyone watching Milo talking now???

Pence

yes well i keep the pastebin you copy from so i'll make it

>What date will the first debate be

Little over a week.

>and what can we expect?

Annihilation.

just because she looks silly in your meme where she's paused during speaking doesn't mean I've got shit taste m8

pic related is best Trump girl

>Putin and Trump help Assad rebuild Syria, then the three of them hang out on the Kremlin

>5 miles from Bill's house

HOW ABOUT THOSE MILKSHAKES

>O'Reilly trying to get Trump to lay out his debate strategy a week early

Fuck's sake this man is retarded.

NEW BREAD

>being this new

I was around during Chanology... well... back when Cred Forums was /new/. The only Snek I knew of though had something to do with Mushrooms.

When did this Vicious Snake thing happen?

One of the most respected conservative publications in the United States?

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

305 - 9 - 4 - 16

=

>shill link

Fuck off, autist.

I came here when s4s was created

the US Constitution is very specific about treason.

Section 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

So they would have to find two eye witnesses to Trump knowingly making overt acts to aid or comfort an enemy.

savage

trump will have the national election rapped up by mid october?

We're going to do it lads. Fuck Chicago.

That's assuming he wins all the other battlegrounds fampai :^)

Is it really that hyped the first debate? I'm gonna watch it live. I just hope trump doesn't go too far with hurting 50% of America when it is about non whites or females but he sure will rek hillary

Lol, no wonder there is so much asshurt from these pricks.

Not likely. Chicago manufactures votes, if not straight out of no where, by paying community leaders to grab everyone and anyone, bring them to a polling place and tell them how they should vote. It's caught every year, and every year nothing happens because it's been this way for decades. If Trump actually flipped it then you might as well say he's going to flip NY and CA too.

Milo Yiannopoulos is live!

That's like saying the most respectable shitrag in the US. Except shitbags sell better.

Nothing but cuckservatives after the initial purge in the 90ish

bumping! all the normies have no idea how great donald is. They literally ate the Le Hitler meme hard.

Wat?

if you never watch trump rallies
and dont know even after it was linked to you
and you got like 100 yous saying basically the same thing
i dont think i can help you

CNN journos and leadership need to be tried for treason

FUCK globalism. They all should fucking hang.

No way Wisco goes Trump imho.

Crypto-libertarian tbqhwy my family member

You mean the """"purge""""" of the reactionary, bigoted Paleocons?

Any noteworthy protesters on this leg of the tour?

Milo is Jewish subversion of Alt-Right

Saint Ivanka: Our Martyred Lady

excellent taste, my man

AWOOVEMENT!!!

Don't bother ordering it, you aren't worthy you beta cu.ck.

hahahahahahahahahaha trump based on lies
What a load of shit

>muh iraq war lie
>muh jewbook visas
>muh sandniggers cheering on 9/11
>muh give japs nukes

Fucking weak man make no wonder the left is fucked that is all they got

Then there is that cunt Hillary

I want all of them dead. The next crusade needs to be an extinction event