Guys, I like Trump as much as all of you do, but even in the most idealistic scenario he can't win...

guys, I like Trump as much as all of you do, but even in the most idealistic scenario he can't win. It makes a lot more sense to vote Johnson or even Stein to set 3rd parties up better for next year (if they get enough votes they can start to get federal funding and be in debates)

Old poll, nice try

The numbers on your map don't add up, schlomo

Recent reports say that the Stein and Johnson voters care coming from hillary's pool

What are going to do when Trump wins?

Trump wins if he wins Romney's 2012 states plus Ohio, Iowa, Florida, and Colorado. All of these are fairly easy to win states except Colorado which still isn't that hard.

Nigger, those numbers don't even add up.

That moment when you turn your head sideways and notice america looks alot like a spidey-jew.

Spider-jew, spider-jew,
Avoids the gas just like a jew.

Hes going to win Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

Wisco Will be tough, I live there. We fucking voted Cruz.

Pennsylvania is the key

Huh, that's not the result I got with those states

Strange...

>guys, I like Trump as much as all of you do
fuck off shill in disguise

Motherfucker lol this is what the map would actually look like if he won those states

delete this

That must be an old ass poll to have VA red

nice edited numbers asshole. that map would be 223 for clinton and 315 for trump. fuck off.

Delete this thread CTR

Sage

The most realistic prediction

Carolinas, CO, and NM are solid red

This map

bump

No way Weedorado will turn red.

Not this year

Georgia, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Nevada are the keys

It would be a complete landslide if Hillary won south Carolina also Pennsylvania north Carolina and Colorado would go red before Michigan and Wisconsin

Actually, if we remove your shitty overlay and add up the real numbers, we see that's over 300 for Trump.

No, The Carolinas will go blue and so will Commirado. The automotive unions will drive Michigan red and Tea Party pollsters will make Wisconsin red

Nj gonna be red.

Doubt it
If Trump locks up Nevada, New Hampshire, and Georga he can win without Penisylvainya

HAHAHAH I can't believe CTR took the time to fake what could be checked in 10 seconds you're such a bunch of faggots

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HA