Reddit thinks they took down Hillary and not Cred Forums

>reddit thinks they took down Hillary and not Cred Forums

confused_but_still_smug_frog.JPEG

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160919101729/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear?count=400&after=t1_c2jd1w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit is the shell game, they take the heat, we get to keep going undisturbed

We did it together, mate.

>they took down Cred Forums
who cares, we got some info about shillary out there.

It doesn't matter who takes the credit when stomping out corruption, as long the corruption gets stomped out.

Thank fucking god. We don't need more "HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS COOL NAZI FROG SECRET TREEHOUSE CLUB CALLED Cred Forums" shit attracting shitposting newfags. Further, if the MSM think the information came from "super secret racist hackers" then that will be enough to discredit it in the eyes of stupid old people who watch CNN.

The above is based on the assumption that this is about the deleted email threads from this morning, I was at work all day and couldn't check. Did some other happening happen?

Reddit is the equivalent to abo gas huffers..

Reddit is like our shield we can always put all the blame on them

I wouldn't even hate Reddit if downvotes for differing opinions didn't happen. Also, I hate how puns are all people try to say in most threads.

you just outed yourself as a newfriend

The ones in the frontline get the glory

WAT HAPPENED

That's good, dumbass. Let Plebbit have all the glory so they're the ones that get targeted by CTR, while we do our thing in peace.

We rick, they morty.

kek

Let them take the heat. Us getting any attention would endanger the validity of what we churned up because of how vile this place is to idiots who watch CNN.

let those normies think so, they'll serve as our meatshields

leddit refugees pls go and stay go

Cred Forums and reddit exposed more Clinton email fuckery because the staffer who deleted the emails made a reddit post about it two years ago

Hello new friend. I'm the admin for /po/ and let me correct you for the record that it was in fact 9gag who conducted the hacking operation. FBI is already on the case. Thank you citizen.

Jusy ignore these threads.

The quality of this site wouod increase dramatically if no one mentioned reddit at all.

so will anything become of this? Or will she KEEP GETTING AWAY DAMNIT.. LOCK ER UP

That's good, fuckface.
We don't want this place to become super popular.
Let Reddit take all the heat and all the faggots, it's like how we use to blame everything on ebaumsworld.

there are a hand full of people who go between the two.

Cred Forums does the work but reddit has the audience so it makes sense.

most of the normies over there don't even know why they are voting for trump. If we told them to vote for a dead seagull they probably would.

Lel

It's probably for the best OP

What did he mean by this?

OY VEY
Those racist at Reddit and their nazi frogs

Could we get them to vote for Hillary, or is that a bridge too far?

I can only hope they do take full credit.

Have we become the jew?

As long as we can use reddit as essentially, a meatshield, we can continue taking that bitch down.

Moment we are discovered, we start having problems (newfags, sharp increase in hildos, etc.).

Force feed this shit down reddit's throat, use reddit as a meatshield.

desu

Is that real...

Good, since reddit is so influential and important maybe some of you kekposting memers can go back.

We've been the Jews this while time. In order to defeat the enemy, you must become the enemy.

a lot of these redditors are cross-posters on Cred Forums

these select few are people who think that it's all reddit and Cred Forums is still filled with meanie racists

Reddit has always took credit for shit that happens here first, this isn't anything new.

It certainly is.
web.archive.org/web/20160919101729/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear?count=400&after=t1_c2jd1w8

This is like Batman

sun tzu did nothing wrong.

reddit is the lighting rod. we get the paving union and bloomfield avenue

how many levels of irony are we talkin' here?

Reddit is a content aggregator, that means they produce nothing, they merely siphon up existing content and concentrate it in a format that makes it easier to consume.

If they want to believe they have agency, then let them, draws the scrutiny away from the ones actually doing the work.

SUCC

I just realized normies is our version of goyim

The problem with neo-Cred Forums is that they're like OP: they want recognition for shitflinging on the internet. Old Cred Forums new what happened and who was responsible at all times, and that's all that mattered. It was even a good thing that someone else too credit for things Cred Forums did because it helped keep Cred Forums in the dark, keeping newfags out so we don't have to tell them to lurk moar.

Now look what you've done. Are you proud of yourself? You have broken Cred Forums beyond repair.

Satan is rarely ever wrong.

what are they talking about?

kek oh shit

>A fucking leaf
Cred Forums was never good.

Exactly. We are the Jews of the internet, pulling the strings behind ir all

Fucking reddit nazis.

My thoughts exactly.

Oh shit.

Must collect... (you)s

this.

It's amazing that Clinton has managed to have an even weirder campaign than Trump

.... What is your IQ 115 or something? How did you not realize this before.

Soon enough we will be able to start our own secret religion and society. Just wait.

Hi Satan

Let them believe that they helped. It doesn't matter who gets credit for things like this, it just matters that they happen.

>Soon enough we will be able to start our own secret religion and society
We already have that. Praise kek.

Nothing's going to happen like every other fucking time something of Hillary's is 'exposed'.

Not going to contradict satan

You have to go back

This. Same with 8pol.

>reddit taking credit for something Cred Forums did

call me when something new happens

that whole site is created only on the basis on taking credit for shit Cred Forums does

>tripfagging and namefagging to attention whore
>calling me out because i mentioned that many people on reddit are crossposters
didn't say i crossposted newfag

>perfect satanic trips
>jewish revelation
checks out

Reddit already sucks, we do the wetwork, let them take the fall, it will still suck and we don't get an influx of retards.

Seems fine to me senpai.

what was this

Cred Forums is the one responsible for pulling the strings, reddit is merely a puppet that is being played like a damn fiddle in a 4D orchestra game

> Cred Forums being the Jews of the internet
We've become what we hated.

Since when did we start racemixing to infiltrate societies and cutting off parts of our dick?

Cred Forums is merely the front for the true mastermind of the internet, the nefarious Edward Baum

Cred Forums isn't involved in anything, this is all because of ebaumsworld

r/the_donald are our useful idiots
let them have their moment in the sun

Reddit is our beard. just let it be newfriend.

the PEOPLE took down Hillary.

who cares, what matters is the deed is done. I for one would like to remain wholly anonymous when fucking around trying to bring down the kill hill

who cares who did it? the only point of this exercise is getting hrc into jail

You can really tell who is new to Cred Forums because they want to draw attention to what this place does

Does this mean reddit is the new face of the alt-right?
Ah, i remember when they were still liberals. Seems just like yesterday
Im proud of what we did to them

Depends all on this one autist basement dwelling furry who played WoW until yesterday.

Did he make a copy of the DVD? Did he send the laptop to the clitnons? Will he sing? Will the FBI finally be pissed enough to take this shit personally?

I'm not new, but I definitely want to draw attention to what Cred Forums does. My fondest hope is to see Cred Forums dry up and turn into a shell of itself, maybe get closed down and moved back to 8c.han or some shit.

In short, my long-term goal has been to see Cred Forums get BTFO and the best way to do it is let Trump win the presidency. I'm playing the long con.

Yes. Obviously.
Shhhh ffs keep a lid on it though Satan.

This.

I enjoy the leftist cucks getting btfo so hilariously.

That being said, I cant wait for the US to get btfo forever once Trump becomes POTUS.

Its a win-win.

First Brexit will make Britain become irrelevant forever, next up the US with isolationist policy and voila:

Say "nihao" to our next global overlord. The eternal anglo and the (((())) will be beaten.

>implying Cred Forums ever wanted the fame

i come here to be nobody, not somebody

Implying we dont want reddit to take the heat

Remember when we made these reddit memes the other day to take heat of Pepe?

Meme magic is real

more like we both go down together

fucking newfags

It's always been like this

We used to blame Ebaumsworld for everything we did.
That's why if you search Ebaumsworld on youtube you will have tons of videos of Ebaumsworld vs XXXX

Or some videos where Cred Forums users "retaliates" against Ebaumsworld by documenting their 'exploits'.

Normie sites come and go, but we are here forver.