/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Seek Advice On Plebbit Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

iadb.org/en/about-us/key-facts,18246.html
iza.org/en/webcontent/personnel/vitae/5111_cv.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/president-clinton-admits-some-foundation-donors-gave-money-gain-political-influence
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/house-committee-reviewing-oh-shit-guys-troubling-reddit-thread
youtube.com/watch?v=PqPD27x4E1M
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/house-committee-is-reviewing-reddit-posts-purported-to-be-from-clinton-email-technician/
archive.is/kD7st)
youtu.be/PqPD27x4E1M
sendspace.com/file/iqf73r
forums.cacti.net/post-45862.html
imgur.com/v92BMiH
web.archive.org/web/20010422223259/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192
sendvid.com/sf7lj2sm
archive.is/eRT2z
archive.is/8wDy7
balancedrebellion.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/soros-investing-500-million-europes-refugees-and-migrants-he-explains-why
youtu.be/8hEY52N_Oo4?t=21s
youngcons.com/obama-admin-accused-of-laundering-1-7-billion-to-iran-through-several-euro-banks/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/emails-show-hillary-aide-blumenthal-pushed-obama-birther-conspiracy
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/house-committee-demands-interview-oh-shit-guy-friday-noon-over-reddit-thread
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/778014664215056384
pbs.twimg.com/media/Csrp9J6WEAAyubT.jpg
archive.fo/QJIJ1
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/XuqCm
archive.fo/NNKrL
archive.fo/mO1Xm
archive.fo/oUlYK
archive.fo/DOlcO
archive.fo/VQjsX
archive.fo/XVDul
archive.fo/oBCUo
archive.fo/pEhU5
archive.fo/28WxO
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr
leakedsource.com/main
archive.fo/MjyK3
imgur.com/a/X5nut
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
twitter.com/LHBOSSD/status/778085193886289920
pastebin.com/8YsbULtK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you for baking sir!

my pleasure, Sir

gotta step out for a minute goys, back in 40

top kek @ "beta" being part of his fucking name

Haiti thread

New user from last thread.

Welcome welcome. As temp said, if you don't have shop skills, which I don't, contribute any way you can. I copy paste articles from around the interwebs thar are relevant to HRC or the CF.

There are so many research topics to look into if you want to go that route. Our 400 page Google doc is filled with stuff to look into.

My personal interest was exposing all the lies and media manipulation so I put together a 50 page Google doc of articles around the Internet showing them shilling for #NeverHillary.

If you have Twitter or Facebook, or even if you don't, start one (can be fake) and start farming followers to get the information and memes out there.

In the words of FBIanon

1. find a task
2. do a thing
3. post results

Take a gander around the op to get familiar with everything.

1. find a task
2. do a thing
3. post results

^^^the best system for accomplishing anything I have ever encountered.

I'm a black belt.

>Inter-American Development Bank

EXECUTIVE TEAM
>iadb.org/en/about-us/key-facts,18246.html

>PRESIDENT
Luis Alberto Moreno
>EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Julie T Katzman
>VICE PRESIDENT FOR COUNTRIES
Alexandre Meira da Rosa
>VICE PRESIDENT FOR SECTORS AND KNOWLEDGE
Santiago Levy Algazi
>VICEPRESIDENTE DE FINANZAS Y ADMINISTRACIÓN
Jaime Sujoy

Santiago Levy Algazi is the Senior Fellow in Brookings Institute, at least according to his CV

iza.org/en/webcontent/personnel/vitae/5111_cv.pdf

Ruh roh

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/president-clinton-admits-some-foundation-donors-gave-money-gain-political-influence

>President Bill Clinton appeared as a call-in guest on NPR this morning and his remarks regarding pay-for-play allegations surrounding the Clinton Foundation were fairly surprising. When asked directly whether donors gave money to gain favor with the Secretary of State, Clinton brazenly admitted that "since we had more 300,000 donors, it would be unusual if nobody did."

>That said, Clinton was dismissive of the relevance of the pay-for-play allegations saying it was just "natural for people who had been our political allies and personal friends to call and ask for things." Clinton's comments seemed to echo those of DNC chair, Donna Brazile, who recently told ABC that it was natural for donors to seek access, saying that any questions over the impropriety of such behavior was just an attempt to "criminalize behavior that is normal."

>This new approach to addressing allegations surrounding the Clinton Foundation (i.e. admitting to improper behavior while simultaneously dismissing the seriousness of the charges) seems to be a coordinated strategy between the DNC, the Clinton Foundation and the Hillary campaign. Just last week, Clinton Foundation CEO, Donna Shalala, admitted that there was "no question" that Foundation donors received "courtesy appointments" but simultaneously dismissed the behavior as completely normal in Washington politics.

Dude, couldn't agree more

the Clintons are entering my kike sphere of hate.....

I'm trying to make a more complete image for that, but it's getting late here, I'll finish it tomorrow.
Have a rare voodoo pepe in the meantime.
#HillaryAleBagne

>That cartoon is legit
I like this new Ben Garrison we've created

it is absolutely astounding that we have not been derailed or compromised in the slightest. A month ago I said our reach was in the hundreds of millions.... and... I was fucking right. Go on twatter or any social media platform... our memes are EVERYWHERE. We all play a part (I tend to make frog pictures) and together we are a FUCKING MONSTER

yeah, no problem sir.

Thank you for your contributions.

luv it!

EvilHillary got mad skillz

>but simultaneously dismissed the behavior as completely normal in Washington politics

well it's true, it *is* completely normal, kind of like it's completely normal to do crime in a mafia family. it doesn't make them any less of a piece of shit

And for the kangz ITT, the same with 100% more négritude.
Good night /cfg/

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!

Good night Pierre

au revoir mon amis!!

oh snap meme ghost in the house ya'll!!!

>Just last week, Clinton Foundation CEO, Donna Shalala, admitted that there was "no question" that Foundation donors received "courtesy appointments" but simultaneously dismissed the behavior as completely normal in Washington politics.

There should be no such thing as courtesy appointments. Ambassadors should be high-ranking career civil servants only.

I'm heading to bed. Won't be able to be here 2moro too much. Keep up the good work.

MAGA

What up?!

chchhcea man, have a nice rest!

tryin to keep up with this TearStone shieeet!!! MSM is picking it up!!! on the first day!!! all muh sources feel like this COULD BE IT. SMOKING FUCKING GUN!!!!!!

I must be missing something. What happened?

Whoops*

Sup ghost

Reddit broke a huge story

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-

Update
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/house-committee-reviewing-oh-shit-guys-troubling-reddit-thread

>Well, it seems as though the Reddit thread is getting some attention on Capitol Hill as well. Earlier, Mark Meadows (R-NC), Chair of the Government Operations subcommittee of the House Oversight Committee, told The Hill that committee staff are reviewing the Reddit thread and find the "date of the Reddit post in relationship to the establishment of the Select Committee on Benghazi [to be] troubling."
>

“The Reddit post issue and its connection to Paul Combetta is currently being reviewed by OGR staff and evaluations are being made as to the authenticity of the post.”
“If it is determined that the request to change email addresses was made by someone so closely aligned with the Secretary's IT operation as Mr. Combetta, then it will certainly prompt additional inquiry. The date of the Reddit post in relationship to the establishment of the Select Committee on Benghazi is also troubling.”

Ruh roh

hillary is loser... trump win! trump win!

Uploaded the new NowThis video to youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=PqPD27x4E1M

enjoy folks

yea see MC's post.. even MSM is picking it up! yuuuuuuuuge!!!!

you absolutely, fucking, killed that shit.

I could not be more impressed.

Every time Ben makes a new cartoon I hope I can defile it in some way... but they're all already perfect.

Have a nice rest.

----

I'm just here to do a quick bump, and bounce. Family is in town.

I'll try to read what I've missed and get caught up. The thing with stonetear is huge!

House committee already looking into it:
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/house-committee-is-reviewing-reddit-posts-purported-to-be-from-clinton-email-technician/

"The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is looking into a series of posts deleted from the website Reddit that appear to show Hillary Clinton’s computer technician asking for advice on how to “strip” her email address from backups of her emails.

“We have staff looking at a variety of posts to verify with certainty that it is Paul Combetta. We are very early in our analysis but we are seriously looking at all the leads,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, a member of the Oversight Committee, tells The Daily Caller."

------
Lastly, 3rd party support is picking up big! Great job with all the Jill Stein memes!

Washington Post: Clinton is losing some millennial voters to third-party contenders (archive.is/kD7st)

"But a wide range of polls have found Clinton losing votes to Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party nominee Jill Stein."

---

Keep up the good work, you all are killing it! So much winning going on!

#NeverHillary

Why is Ben so fucking based?
Did Cred Forums break him...or did he in reality just break Cred Forums?

eh, are you that brazil user I explained my photoshooop game to the other day? Did you apply? got stuff to post?

He fought the Internet Hate Machine and lost. He stopped trying and then won.

thanks bud- i feel like we're all getting better at this

you nailed the "youtube aesthetic" the ~80 bpm instrumental, the SFX upon graphics showing up... the graphics in general... it is a very weird pace we have adapted to. Thing need to show up fast, shiny, and with SFX (as you did)... we are bombarded with so much media on the daily, you need to "Conform" slightly... yet you slipped allllllll the hard facts in there.

EXCELLENT job!!!

nice1 mate

Anyone have the original?

youtu.be/PqPD27x4E1M

wrote this for a blog which has yet to see the light, you might enjoy it.
>sendspace.com/file/iqf73r

better not have a virus like sendvid.com *COUGH *COUGH

is this correct? love it so far man

I’m the first to state that waxing intellectual
about an internet meme

should be intellectualS?

nah it's clean. Ish

yeah 'waxing intellectual' is an expression, sounds weird i agree

hrrrrngggggggggggg the way you slipped "hilarity" into there hrrrrnggggggggggggggggg

still reading.... so fucking good so far

gold gold gold gold gold

I got to skip 9th grade english because I was so fucking good at it.

This, and your other blog posts you have shown us. completely BTFO me... and are on par with Milo.

1)complete mastery of the language
2)interesting and topical as fuck
3)you are forming a character/voice. Just fucking awesome.

Be proud of that piece, you should be.

yer vid has been posted on the secret FB group I belong to, which contains active and retired MSM reporters. Should be gettin sum hits yo!!!

savage

Thanks senpai, i always want the opinion of actual cfg boys before asking normies what they think. They seemed to have liked the Brock article, got some feeback today

chchea this is good. Walks the fine line between snappy and snarky quite well.

PUBLISH!

hard not to go full Cred Forums tho sometimes, gotta hold back. harder than it looks to not say 'cucc' 'kike' 'faggotry' or 'degenerate'

I. Fucking. Hate. Jews.

Kek

he's pretty quick for a man of his age!

where the jews at? made this OC

dons anyone have the COINTELPRO images?

go get 'em goys

forums.cacti.net/post-45862.html

PLZ BE REAL PLZ BE REAL PLZ BE REAL

imgur.com/v92BMiH

bump

after posting this, is has been debunked by many. disregard
WE DON'T PLAY THEIR GAME!!!

ammo:

web.archive.org/web/20010422223259/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html

Ben Garrison's art would look a lot better without all those extra lines, AKA, Chicken-scratch, cluttering it.

Obviously You’re Not A Golfer.

That's not chicken scratch, that's hatching - a technique used to illustrate shading.

Chicken scratch is when someone doesn't know how to draw a single line, pic related.

Hi guys,

Normies can't read mind maps.

Can we get memeable crime trees? Show the top down from Soros to Clinton to some of the biggest names?

this looks like a witch hunt

/CFG/

I present to you my magnum opus.

This is the culmination of over 2 months of work.

This article proves, with close to absolute certainty, that David Brock, founder of CTR and Media Matters, is using his organizations to launder money.

The data referenced here was pulled from IRS Tax Returns and records submitted to the FEC. There is no circumstantial evidence. There is no hearsay evidence. Everything referenced is raw, verifiable data pulled straight from government records. This is as good as it gets.

This is a mammoth sized dump - I can't understate just how big of a story this is.

Please take time to review this article and the rest of the content on the site. This demands our full attention, and I need people on my side. I'm calling out David Brock for Money Laundering; I'm in this knee-deep, and I'm kind of freaking out.

>mfw someone told me to go to prison.

jr got the skittles tweet wrong

not the proper analogy

need to say candy, now skittles will make a statement about it

He most likely works with black and white and has his art colored for him

I'll read it attentively with a mental hard-on mane, thanks for your hard work, every one of your infodumps have generated a shitton of quality memeage mane. You're my hero

>tfw when wikileaks reports on shit you exposed 24 hours ago
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192

Found her, Middle far left.

gratz.

WOW!

Thanks, I'm proud of how this came out. You all need to do your thing, help get this exposed!

neat

That's been my reaction for the past couple months. This shit is unreal.

Remember the time Trump blamed Russia for hacking HRC's campaign and then proceeded to ask them to do it again? He's not corrupt tho

> When asked directly whether donors gave money to gain favor with the Secretary of State, Clinton brazenly admitted that "since we had more 300,000 donors, it would be unusual if nobody did."

dam son

@89575238
OY VEY
TRUMP IS CORRUPT TOO GOYIM
CAN"T YOU SEE

Sieg Heil nigger

How long have you been feeling """depressed"""?

Also post it on reddit under a burner name and email. Ideally under a proxy. Lets it taake wings there and keep to the shadows.

You should tweet that @realdonaldtrump he will probably retweet it and refuse to disavow you after

I'll be promoting tomorrow. 1:30AM isn't a good time to expose a breaking story like this.

>88
it really isn't; also i posted the Combetta shit at 3AM and it ended up doing well, but it took a good 12 hours

Stop that disgusting white border around the red font please

Hurts the eyes

Can I get a second on this

>LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO MEME GOYIM
nigger that diazepam meme has 2.2 k retweets on my account. Its doing just fine

>Combetta

That was you?!

>99

fuck it, I'll stay up a couple hours.

>That was you?!
Humbly ofc, but i believe i was the first large twitter acct to post it yeah, not bragging but it got picked up by the MSM and wikileaks

This is pretty intense.

I really want a news website with serious credentials to take a look into this.

Brock is one of Hillary's biggest attack dogs. He's a smarmy little shit and a contemptible human being.

If he can get politically kneecapped then that'll be a huge victory.

My thoughts exactly. CTR is Orwellian in nature and downright dangerous to a free society. They need to be taken down.

bro, did you see the Cred Forums vs CTR mortal kombat video i made? Love trashing that kike faggot

>sendvid.com/sf7lj2sm

Yeah! That was also you!?

Archived it - archive.is/eRT2z

You da motha fuckin'!

Excellent work CFG brothet. For real

#NeverHillary (on mobile)

This is amazing

Ya man. My least successful video by a country mile, more of an inside joke for us

Hey bruv how's life on the other side (normie world)

I need to drop by more often. Been so busy with this research.

Cool stuff.

Yeah but lets' be honest, this thread isn't condusive to the kind of work you've been doing mane, not blowing smoke up your ass or anything. Sometimes i bump more than i actually meme

The threads have become a complete tripfag circlejerk.
It's arguably better for you to come in when you have things to dump.
Also, take care to not commit suicide by chopping off your own limbs and stuffing yourself in a bag.

Yo Bonner, I've done 2 months of research too, and I came up with this meme man, gonna blow the game WIDE OPEN bby, seriously hard hitting shit.

OY VEY
ARE YOU FRIGHTENED GOYIM
YOU SHOULD BE

Great fuckin' work!

Sorry for the last message. I was on mobile, and my connection went dead.

Sorry for the late reply. Mobile internet connection went to shit.

Love my family, hate the normie world/life. Wish I could have my laptop at all times.

Regardless, it's all good. I can't complain too much.

-----

Spreading shit like a mofo.

Also. archive for this bread - archive.is/8wDy7

Got some spreading and sharing to do!

#NeverHillary (not on mobile)

Since George HW Bush is voting for Hillary Clinton, and I'm not sure where else to ask this without making a new thread, has anything been found to link the Bush family the the CF? If so, what?

Shit. You came through major!

Don't even worry about it. Your drop is like a nuke. Keep up the good work. Do what you do best!

Thanks for the 2 months of grindin and researching all of that boring ass shit. I went over the Clinton Foundation's tax returns and that was some boring ass shit.

#NeverHillary

Heavy stuff right? Gonna make sure to lock my doors tonight after that bombshell

What if my limbs try to kill me first?!

ctr staying up late ... combetta got them in my corner of the internet, bonner group taking rapid response hits

guy's an edgy shill, we used to get a bunch of those "better watch your backs, we're coming for you" faggots.

>Love my family, hate the normie world/life
I hear ya mane, someone's gonna have to repopulate the earth when SHTF, i'm not off to a good start so kudos

meant for

Just shared with Trump General.

Also, shared on Facebook with trusted friends.

We need to contact Ortel and Pollack.

#NeverHillary

Great fuckin' work man!

I know you were holding it down hard as fuck last night.

#NeverHillary

Yeah i may have had something to do with that. Maybe

God you people are so cancerous, people on the internet make actual Trump supporters look like fucking retards by acting like monkeys.

Alright, listen up fags.
You can use the balancedrebellion.com/ site to make TRUMP win. The way site works is matching Republican and Democratic voters who plan on voting 3rd party so that for every democrat voting 3rd party in a state, there is a republican voting Johnson in the state. They made a stupid video about it, go watch it. Essentially is a (really good) way of getting both sides to vote Johnson.
However, to do this, you select a state. Boom. You lie. You all sign up as swing state residents, especially Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Choose "would be Trump voter." This will match you to a demofag. Then, that demofag votes Libertarian instead of democrat on election day, and you just vote Trump anyway. It will depress Clinton votes if y'all do this right. I'm still voting Johnson tho.
Have fun Trumpfags.

sigh. Low energy shills etc etc

You what?
Did you not hear about Gareth Williams and how he was connected to the Clinton emails shortly before his death? I'm just advising caution with a bombshell of this magnitude.
Shit, you out of all people should know how people seem to mysteriously die whenever they get too close to exposing the truth.

It's all good f-a-m. I love my freedom too much to repopulate.

Shit, I remember when the news hit and then it fuckin' exploded.

As always, thanks for holding it down mane!

I have to crash, but any David Brock memes are much appreciated. Trying to get this shit to go viral homie.

#NeverHillary

Soros at George Logothetis's Concordia summit tomorrow!

Jokes on CTR tho
HOW CAN YOU KILL ME
IF I KILL ME FIRST
JEJ

That slideshow was most likely just made by some SSG who got forced to whip up a class in a day to teach to his soldiers.

The fact it has the Army WTF Moments tag also proves this, some SPC just took a pic and shared it

>LOL LOOK, MY SARN'T PUT HILLARY AS AN INSIDER THREAT SO FUNNY

This isn't some type of standardized training, you dumbass leaf.

t. Army faggot

Trudeau has taught me if you kill yourself, your enemies lose.
What a leafy way to win.

@89583350
>he thinks memes have to be true
TOP KEK

Anyone that wants to spread this great piece of work here is some help.

Main URL - thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
Archived URL - archive.is/8wDy7

-----

Facebook outreach pages (I would stick with Conservative ones):

*Liberal Pages (in the millions): CNN (12.8), Hillary Clinton (5.8), NBC News (7.8), ABC News (8.9), New York Times (11.8), Bernie Sanders (4.4), Washington Post (4.5), LA Times (2.3), PBS (2.8), Huffington Post (8.1), Vice (5.6), NPR (5.1)

*Alternative/3rd Party Pages (in the millions): Gary Johnson (1.4), Jill Stein (0.5), Occupy Democrats (3.7), Democracy Now (0.9), Al Jazeera English (7.9), RT (3.6), The Guardian (6.3), BBC News (32.9)

*Conservative Pages (in the millions): Donald Trump (10.6), Fox News (13.2), Conservative Daily (7.7), Wall Street Journal (4.9), New York Post (3.08), Breitbart (2.3), Daily Caller (2.7), Republican National Committee (2.0), Drudge Report (1.0), Rush Limbaugh (2.1), Judicial Watch (2.8),

-----------

Tweet conservative journalist, news reporters, etc.

#NeverHillary

>Trudeau has taught me
Sorry i zoned out after that part

These threads are undoubtedly the gayest thing on Cred Forums right now.

Thanks for the help, I truly appreciate it.

Signing off for the night. Later

This () should be ()

Yo, I got to get some sleep. I'm starting to fuck up.

Later homies

#NeverHillary

You're welcome.

I'll do whatever I can to spread your investigation piece.

I wish I could do more, and I will try my best to make sure everyone knows this info.

Thanks for everything. You came through big time. Way to represent f-a-m

#NeverHillary

Holy shit! The amount of CTR fags in here is un'fuckin' believable.

Holy shit! Get a real fuckin' job. We do this shit as a hobby. Do you understand that? Your job is our hobby. You'll never be on our level. Never.

#NeverHillary

Sent this to drudge and infowars. Hopefully they propel this into the mainstream. Awesome work.

Later mane, catch you tomorrow hopefully

One last comment for the all the CTR fags out tonight! Go suck a cock, you fuckin' faggots. Get a real job, for real. This is the day where you turn your life around, and quit being a fag.

--------------

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Thanks mane! If I'm not posting on here tomorrow, best believe I am lurking.

Have a great night, and I hope school is going well. Get some good quality sleep, and hit them classes.

Take care f-a-m.

#NeverHillary

NH with the sick anti-shill banter. You used to be Mr. Nice guy... Cred Forums does that

From Trump General, info to help spread the David Brock Super PAC corruption/money laundering scheme:
"Conservative Outfitters & Lowder With Crowder are two pretty easy ways to get it up on Drudge.

Conservative Punk on Facebook would post it.

Ingram's Lifezette.

Levin and Conservative Review

Michael Savage's news page.

There are lots of places to distribut so it will trickle up to Drudge and Breitbart.

Then you just need DJT to Tweet it."

Yeah, you're right. Cred Forums will do that :)

Take care. I'm out for real this time.

#NeverHillary

I have read that the Clinton Foundation is a great organization. Believe me. It great stuff. Great quality stuff. Ok? I know Hilary very well, she came to my third wedding. It was a great wedding. The best.

As a researcher, BonnerGrp Research Lead, Mr NeverHillary and MrBasedLeaf. You guys are awe inspiring. I literally am on a /cfg/ fix waiting for the weekly installments.

This may sound retarded but after you are done, if it is not too much. Write a book about how you did everything. your exact process. How you analyzed everything and sell it.

You can make a lot of money from the hype of the article and the media influence of this election cycle (and from being from Cred Forums)

I would happily buy it. This entire process has been too damn good to go to waste. Right now, in my eyes, there are few men as great as you at the grind and i feel this kind of knowledge is perfect to have documented.

Easy book name:
How we took down David Brock

LOL are you an indian?

Honeeypot don't click

I'm drunk so my sarcasm radar isn't working right. I'm assuming you're sincere. Thanks for the encouraging words mane, one meme at a time.

Brushing teeth, bump

#NeverHillary

I love you guys.

We love you too mane

Nothing will happen.

Does anyone here know of any connections between CFG or the DNC and either ET Investments or Align Group Insurance?

tl;dr, it looks like Cumbetta was using a server registered to ET Investments that was physically located in the Align Group Insurance building in Aurora, CO.

well aren't you the party-pooper. Nothing 'needs' to happen champ, only need to discredit Hillary further and pant seeds of doubt. Get with the fucking program.

Thank you for all your hard work, brother.

phew, gotta crash goys. You know how it is.
Every day seems to get better and better, and more hilarious. Deus Vult.

Early morning bump. Sup all.

Sup leaf. U still up? Fucking sleep mane!

that seems like a stretch

Fuck this shit. Seriously.
This might be my first hard red pill.
There is quite a gap between the usual type of corruption you see in politicians like meddling in your election, illicit sponsoring or campaign funding, but ruining an entire nation for your own monetary profit, that's on a whole other level.

Y'know what I miss about the colonial era? The bagne.
The bagne was a form of forced labour camp in french colonies. Criminals usually tried to either minimize or inflate their wrongdoings in order to be send to prison or sentenced to death because both were seen as better than the bagne. You knew you would get out of prison one day, and you knew the death sentence was quick and relatively painless.
When you are sentenced to the bagne however, you first have to be chained into a galley, row you way from France to an island in the Antilles, the african coast or Guiana. And once there, your sentence starts. You work from dawn to dusk, you are only fed before and after the work, you keep working until your sentence is purged or you die of sickness or exhaustion.
I will personally volunteer to captain the galley that will take these thieves of the Clinton Foundation to Cayenne.
Fuck that shit, all of it.

Sup. You have any sources for attached? It'll get better play if people see its legit

Have you guys seen this yet?

The guy behind CTR is laundering money by moving donated money between the many companies that he owns and takes about 12% each time.

Yep we have that! Amazing work! Thx for shooting it this way! Keep bringing stuff here!

Ready made tweets. Copy paste tweet! Go go go go!

@davidbrockdc, founder of pro-#NeverHillary @CorrectRecord, caught laundering money to pro-HRC orgs!

David Brock, powerful #NeverHillary operative, caught laundering money for pro-HRC initiatives!

Have a bump

cruel

Bump

kudos bump CFG,salute you. so many happenings this combetta stuff aswell as the CTR takedown.

So what's the deal with good'ol ben?
He doesn't hate us anymore?

as always, he has been converted.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Sup temp. How u living

Anyone wanna play?! lol

how am I living? Poor depressed stressed strung out ready to flip out... making a shit load of memes and templates tho!!!

This reddit story has legs, this could be it... Trump can do this..

Just how hard would it be to kill her? Thinking about doing it.

Good morning bump

Going to work

Keep fighting the good fight!

#NeverHillary

Sure buddy…

You are a meme and template god! Read Bonner's piece. Fucking awesome! Been trying to get it out this morning. Been a little slow.

Yo yo homie. Have a goodun

bumping this
shared a few places too

BOOM!!!

HEAD SHOT!!!

Hello everyone!

I've just read the article on Brock's money laundering machine. This is so explosive that I don't have glasses in my windows anymore and my ass gon be cold in the evening. WE HAVE TO EXPOSE IT

Remember what FBI user said?
>The Bonner Group, warm or cold?
>Hot

We have to pound that shit like it's a bad bitch. Let's get our meme machine rolling. Prepare the ammo and we're starting operation "Expose the Jew" tonight.

thank you Sir

Yea man I wanna clock out and go home this is toooo thick

Deadly serious

fuck I'm so hyped right now

saving that pic. Can't believe that's all they can stick on Hillary, while Trump has had countless projects screwing immigrants and business partners alike.

He'll lose, same reason Romney did.

nah man, can't do stupid things. Kikes want to destroy your life, don't let them do that

Yo! Bonner did one hell of a job. Get that shit out!

citizen journalism is fucking based

some templates, fresh off the oven

bahahahaha

he's a funny lookin mofo

>throwing baseless conspiracy theory at the wall til something sticks is 'based'

Seriously, this is worse than the hillary hologram shit. I'm disappointed it us, Cred Forums.

ben "the one man walking holocaust" garrison is actually quite the artist, imagine in years to come people will study this election and stumble upon his greatness. Their only question will be, Kek?

Sorry euro bros. Soros is stepping up his game. This man is fucking evil.

#NeverHillary and #DNCLeaks mega donor Soros donating $500M to break apart EU. THIS IS WHAT HE DOES
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/soros-investing-500-million-europes-refugees-and-migrants-he-explains-why

Huss, you guys affected by all the immigrants? What's it like over there?

KIKE IN MY THREAD!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill yourself CTR, you and your faggot Brock are toast. Eat shit and die slow juden.

Magyar and I are living in the most based European countries (when it comes to immigration, etc.). I don't remember when was the last time I saw non-white person and I like to stroll through the city pretty often. Poland could do better economically-wise (our government has truly commie-tier ideas) but otherwise it's all good.

based pollacks

Glad to hear you guys are all right. I'd be fucking pissed and scared. It doesn't look like women and children are in these groups

Look up and join NEVER HILLARY on your kikebooks for mass distribution of material. We don't add shills so if you have a new/fake profile message admin to let us know.

Spot on bruh. I have family in Germany and Austria and I hear constantly how it is. I've also been myself to Germany this July, at the time of happenings and really, shit is scary. There are many occurences of violence not reported by the media, it's sickening. People should have pepper sprays with them all the time.

youtu.be/8hEY52N_Oo4?t=21s

my twitter allies are retweeting it. It's gonna happen thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

get in their heads

get in their heads

get in their heads

get in their heads

excellent! posting!

youngcons.com/obama-admin-accused-of-laundering-1-7-billion-to-iran-through-several-euro-banks/

Say: whaaaaat?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/emails-show-hillary-aide-blumenthal-pushed-obama-birther-conspiracy

And I thought zh was front lines. We've been on this for days!

Ruh roh

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/house-committee-demands-interview-oh-shit-guy-friday-noon-over-reddit-thread

>Now, according to The Hill, the House Science Committee, led by Lamar Smith (R-TN), is also demanding interviews with Paul Combetta and Bill Thornton, of Platte River Networks, by this Friday at noon. Among other things, Smith noted his concern over Combetta's attempt to delete his relevant Reddit threads shortly after they were discovered yesterday and whether or not the FBI was aware of Combetta's Reddit posts at the time of their investigation.

Boy, that escalated quickly

>Smith threatened to issue a subpoena if interviews with Combetta and Thornton were not scheduled by noon on Friday.

Clearly, this is a potentially extremely embarrassing issue for the FBI if a random analyst was able to uncover relevant facts regarding Hillary's email scandal that were seemingly hiding in plain sight while somehow evading the FBI's "thorough" investigation. The only question now is how FBI Director Comey chooses to handle the embarrassment. We see two potential paths, including: 1) pursue Combetta for potentially excluding relevant disclosures during his FBI interview process or 2) bury the story as quickly as possible in an effort to save face.

Fuck yea mother fuckers!

Hey guys so whats with the presidents advisory council on doing business in Africa and the recent consensus on investing in Africa, specifically agriculture tech sharing and energy? did anyone find any thing fishy?

>never admit your real philosophy
>we can never be associated with our beliefs and ideals

This has been the republican handbook for a while now. Decades, really. Until war become trendy again then youll all come out of the closet to call peaceful citizens your enemy.

A week ago your boss said to deny the alt right exists and now this? Interesting strategy or perhaps a complete lack thereof?

>BEN GA Z BEN GA Z
yeah keep ranting and raving that Obama doesnt have omniscience and an ethics set that supersedes that of god himself while retaining all of gods powers over life and death. Its worked out so well for you so far.

Are you so childlike and naive that you dont know how ambassadorships are appointed or are you literally 12 like most online alt right?

>600000 hours in MS paint
>literally all you got is that Clintons have a charity.
>a charity is a tyrant scandal now

weak. post the real version.

OYYY FUCKING VEYYY

Is this Brock himself?

Shitting your pants already?

Yes PLEASE keep harping on this. Baby bush sent Merril Lynch and Haliburton employees to most of his ambassadorships. This is a big win for the left.

bahhahahaha look at this fucking kike.

David: get a fucking haircut and a good lawyer!!!

nah, nothing can help with that ogre face. He's doomed

David, I know you're reading this.

GET
A
FUCKING
LAWYER

he probably has the biggest crush on Milo too

TOP KEK

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/778014664215056384

WE GREEN NOW

I LOVE JILL STEIN

I mean, enemy of my enemy is my friend

oh wow that Jill stein was on twitter 16 hours ago, 4000 upvotes... likely front paged.

YUGE

grab that uzi and use it till you woozy

Seconded.

any ideasd on hashtags we can use?

(Further proof Paul is Stonetear)
First, notice Paul's email address here:
pbs.twimg.com/media/Csrp9J6WEAAyubT.jpg
[email protected]

Now look at the username of this blehor asking how to strip the name of a "VERY VIP" from email archives.

Paul Combetta's bleh History:
archive.fo/QJIJ1
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/XuqCm
archive.fo/NNKrL
archive.fo/mO1Xm
archive.fo/oUlYK
archive.fo/DOlcO
archive.fo/VQjsX
archive.fo/XVDul
archive.fo/oBCUo
archive.fo/pEhU5
archive.fo/28WxO
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr

leakedsource.com/main
archive.fo/MjyK3
imgur.com/a/X5nut

The original source of this investigation is:
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
It's def. him
twitter.com/LHBOSSD/status/778085193886289920

FUCCCCIN NICE WORK

I'm just piggy-backing off already popular ones, try tweeting it in reply to big accounts

saved this pasta

pastebin.com/8YsbULtK

noice

New Ben Garrison.

excellent work

I love that there is back of the Pepe's head in the mirror too. You haven't forgot abouyt anything

WASN'T ME!

But yea at first I noticed the hand, and thought oh nice detail.. but the mirror too? epic!

One argument from the lame-left and never-Trump I don't get is why they fear giving Trump access to nukes.

Not a single nuke was fired in anger by either side during the cold war. The biggest reason was the "mutually assured destruction", aka "MAD".

Trump is a first and foremost a businessman. He knows that using nukes carelessly can very well bring about an economic disaster on a biblical scale for the USA at the very least.

He will never be willing to fire nukes.

Hillary is an dying lying old hag that has been selling out secrets and favors enemies and rivals of the USA.

Which of these two candidates are more likely to use nuclear weapons, fellow anons of Cred Forums ?

My money is on Hillary.

Godspeed, Donald Trump!

Hillary would nuke her own children to make a dollar

Seth Rich bump.

MAGA

MAGA!

sexy

thank you

we need anotha bread