>Stiglitz

every time.

>the economy
>real
Pick one.

>Stiglitz
Democrat good. Republican bad.

>Stiglitz

Democrats all know that president trump will lead to explosive economic growth.

But they don't want economic growth, They want government growth. They want the people to be poor, and under the control of government. They want an anemic economy to be the new normal, that everyone must accept.

consumer electornics are only made in Chine because they hold control over the rare earths market.

a simple subsidy can restart and protect american rare earth operations. allowing them to produce and supply domestic electronics factories.

Everyone in the German army has heard of Hugo Stiglitz

>Egypt

>America

>(((Stiglitz)))

Record corrected.

Alas, the pot calls the pan black.

>suddenly democrats don't want factory jobs back in America

God damn I can't wait for the next 8 years.

Trump wins, he gets to reshape the nation

Hillary wins, civil war or ww3

Either way the world of the past is over, no matter how much the cucks and plutocrats don't want that to be true

this, people don't really care how great the (((economy))) is doing when they can't find a job, prices are going up faster than inflation, etc.

They are preparing to pop the bubble as soon as Trump gets elected.

>(((Stiglitz)))

Another greedy Jew who wants to steal jobs from America to fill their own pockets.

Eat shit kike

>he'll fix it

>trump gets elected
>the (((elite))) let the econemy die
>Clinton-bush-Obamanomics shown as a sham
>mostly the rich suffer as the phantom world of securities vanishes overnight
>trump leads us brought a depression
>rendered fondly for centuries

Pretty stupid plan senpai

economic growth is a lie

who cares if GDP goes up when all of the new money goes to the top jews

This, the economy has grown massively in my life time. What good has it done me or anyone who wasn't already wealthy.

>Don't worry Goyim, we know there are no jobs, wages are stagnating, and the cost of living is increasing, but look at this GDP isn't it great

Trump (who I want to win) is trying to make structural changes to the US economy. That takes time. Lets say we have been working to export our industrial base to china since 1990. It will take a lot to fix that.

If trump tries to move too fast, that will mean inflation.

But inflation that is occurring due to positive structural changes is ok. Inflation that occurs during an economic contraction (stagflation) or inflation due to massive money printing (hyperinflation) is very bad.

Although I loathe the Jews, trump is friends with many high ranking Jews thus I believe he'll do well.

He's going to outjew the jews. He has to get "friendly" with them first to do that, even to the point of marrying his daughter to one

>But inflation that is occurring due to positive structural changes is ok.

I was not clear. Say you need a bunch of new workers to build factories, engineers / designers, electricians, etc. All that demand for employment will put upward pressure on wages. That will lead to inflation.