Realistically...

Realistically, what would I have to post on Cred Forums in order to ensure I get v& and questioned in a dark room by scary dudes?

Do the stories you hear of this happening occur purely because their post was flagged by an algorithm, or does it rely on people reporting it to the authorities?

Is there anything you would be too afraid to post?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ee3bld4lTG0
youtube.com/watch?v=bra1AUxmKYM
youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I was a wee underage Cred Forumstard I saw a gif of a baby cable tied to a table and shat on whilst it cried

I guess I wouldn't post that if I had it

I'm talking more in terms of pure text. What combination of letters would make you scared to post

Was deadpool the one shitting on him?

to keep it short and simple you would have to post information convincing people you have commited a serious crime. then someone reports you or moderators see it.

its basic common sense cause and effect.

Pretty sure posting pepe is a one way ticket to to water boarding and your testicles on a cattle prod

this isnt like in the movies where a red alarm goes off or the master computer ai recognizes key phrases and floating green "hacker" letters appear on the screen. You have to post something suspicious enough to prove intent of proof of a crime

Shit I doubt any text would get you in trouble
People say edgy shit all the time here, not only would it have to be insider knowledge but someone relevant would have to see it. Considering mods only try to van sick images I think text is pretty much impossible for someone who isn't a whistleblower

No, some fairly hairy naked guy

can confirm
a fucking leaf stole my dong
said he was building an ai gf

You want to do something like what this guy did.
youtu.be/ee3bld4lTG0

Poop babby. The pedo mods always post that one. Fucking disgusting fucks

Information that would lead to hillary's arrest.

Cred Forums is satire

Ask Cred Forums about lexplorer and you'll know what not to write.

I thought it was piss

This guy most likely has schizophrenia or is an actor

now im curious

FBI + NSA lurk. look around

ayy

Either classified information or a convincing threat.

>dark room by scary dudes
A medical report of Clinton dying, or good recordings of Bohemian Grove meetings? Dunno. No one really cares about this shithole.

Any threats to national security

Haha what happened to that fucking faggot?

He always popped up in baseball game threads when Cred Forums wasn't shit. I remember one Rays game he got a picture with these midgets.

SB-3 Ghoul info and classified Skyking stuff

He is but the point is the guy pretended to have top secret info on area 51 and then the show went of the air.

So in order for what you are asking to happen to you. You will need something that threatens the government.

He called in afterwards exposing himself as a prank call.

youtube.com/watch?v=bra1AUxmKYM

What'd he post?

You can't hide the truth in the modern age. You can only attempt to subvert it by giving false evidence to counter it. This is why the library of Babylon is allowed to stay.

i saw what you did there

I've got Information that will lead to hillarys arrest. Oh and I love to work out, Ill be at a gym later toodles

I remember that story. The stupid cunt posted to Cred Forums. He should have posted to Cred Forums

That generally make me laugh out loud.

Also anyone assassinated would only become a martyr. They keep us at bay with the illusion of free speech. Instead of outright removing it they dismiss it as consripiracy theories. They are only mortals with mortal minds. Their only power lies in lies and fear. If the people are in danger they will become brave. If the people are shown the truth they will no longer believe lies. Any attempts to subvert us will only prove us right and more will join us. Then who will fight for them? Who will feed them? The parasite cannot survive without a host.

I could tell ya, but you'd have to suck my fat cock.

They know and they dont give a fuck about you dude you not that important who do you think you are exactly ?

Victory is assured comrades!! Death to the bankers!! Death to the corrupt politicians they buy!! Death to the machine which exploits the worker!! The banks must fall!

>That generally make me laugh out loud.
Nigga...

> 2017 - 1
> not having been v& weekly for the past 10 years for posting rare pepes

newfag

Kek dude do you really want to know? first of all know

this

You wanna get V&? Host a pedo ring out in the open you dumb faggot

>Implying Cred Forums wouldn't take it as a aussie shitpost

This user knows what's up.

You all stay in your respective cages and everything will be just fine .. keep the coin spinning and the Illusion going ..

woah is this /x/

>asking how to frame someone

>but users dismiss it as fake and gay
Kek

hillary clinton assassination heil hitler 14/88 pepe right wing death squads gas the kikes race war now alex jones deus vult ddos hack dox nuclear weapons AR-15

This will be the new normal once Empress Clinton becomes ruler of the Clinton States of America.

If you have something criminal to hide is you fucking trouble dude ..

>When I was a wee underage Cred Forumstard I saw a gif of a baby cable tied to a table and shat on whilst it cried

OH FUCK I SAW THAT GIF TOO. easily the worst thing I ever saw on this site.

Why does the "A" seem weighted throughout the entire text?

He'd definitely have to VPN as an American IP.

Text can't get you v& by itself. You need something to substantiate your claims. And posting some weapons and saying you are going to assassinate the president of the united states will only get you arrested, not questioned.

Repeatedly posting CP, ban evading, and posting more CP while claiming to be part of an "underground pedophile ring" would definitely get you brought in for questioning. Shop in some time stamps for bonus points and a faster response from the FBI.

How many red flags do you think this post set off?

I saw that my first week on Cred Forums too

Wtv you said my Pagan friend..
youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8

>If you have something criminal to hide u gunna b in truble

I don't, but I don't like the FBI and NSA acting gay and implementing AI that does the job for them, i'd rather they personally read all these shitposts

I'd invite an agent to lunch or some shit if he actually put himself through that

Jokes on you user I'm part swedish

>IMG_4628

fuck off attention whore

It's an ok show that
Plays Wardruna and doesn't afraid

They know all this shit already dude they are over burden and AI facilitate there task by much .. you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide ..

> I get v& and questioned in a dark room by scary dudes?

who wouldn't want to be in a scary room with dark dudes?

so tolerant of you

I remember a murderer posting corpse pics on Cred Forums a while back of a strangled girl. And the NFL stadium bomb threat guy. And the body is buried at these coordinates guy. I think they all got arrested.

So kill somebody and then timestamp it I guess? Maybe take pics of your pressure cooker bomb. as hypotheticals anyway. Obviously. Don't van me pls

Glad you Enjoy the show slong

That one is always good to post to get rid of normal fags.

loli gaging is also about as effective and legal.

It was whistle blowers who alerted them to the posts, not actual FBI monitoring

>cable
Am I a newfag or is this a misspelling of something else?

lmao

Thanks user.

He got 4 years, so he just had his first chance at parole.

A little while back some guy joked about shooting up his university, and actually name dropped one of the buildings. He was arrested the next day I think.

When questioned by the FBI, his excuse was that "it's just a meme"

Maybe it's a bong thing idk

I vaguely remember this. How stupid is he? More importantly how mad is he right now as he's sitting in prison?

my address

Cable as in cable-ties

If you really hit a home run they just delete it.

Saw a guy on Cred Forums post that by accident then proceed to beg the mods not to report him only to have the whole thread full of Cred Forumstards notifying the FBI.

That was proven hoax. The guy called later & did a repeat of it after saying it was a hoax. Now the satellite being knocked off is interesting. He may have been accidentally saying something close to the truth, enough for the spooks listening to take that measure.

If you lruk long enough on Cred Forums, there's going to be one faggot who posts a WebM of a pedophilia.

>Tfw I'm so unhinged from REKT threads that it seemed like nothing

Shut up, I matter :'(

post mean things while in germany

oh i member this

member .js spam?

Heaps of anons have been v& for making threats. Don't you remember the football incident?

And post on their free time just like us.

You want to do this right now? Let's fucking go.

Death to the jews!

SIEG HEIL VICTORIA

What does this image even do? Call the FBI or some shit?

Ok, now what

Just reading this has ruined my night.

Oh well, at least it reminds me why I support torture! Some sick fucks need to die horrible deaths.

>Call the FBI or some shit?
That's exactly what it does

I once saw some dude on /r9k/ say the police paid him a visit after he posted a fake shooting threat to bait for (You)'s.

Don't think they actually arrest people unless they post CP or make bomb threats or some shit.

So what does the Longitude and Latitude do? Is this the type of call you would give if real shit is going down? feels weird that'd theyd send anybody for this

my older sister just had a child so this makes me feel extra disgusted.
How could anyone harm an infant?

YEZZIR

This

I am not shy on fagbook and post Holocaust denial stuff in Deutsch threads.

I had a new profile messaging me once a week saying "Hallo, wo bist du?"

It was always a girls profile that was easily spotted as a lure.
Finally I stopped posting that stuff and the messages stopped too.

Last week I sent a message to one of the profiles in English and the person replied.
I told them their laws are retarded and they cannot verdjut me in murrica.

Fuck the FSB

figured if the fbi got a random call of someone saying latitude and longitude they would go there and check it out to see if anything is going on

idk. probably just to add legitimacy to the crazy meme while also making the caller sound like a schitzo nutjob

>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

that should do it

>tfw met James Irwin but never asked about UFOs

Mods?

This and shoveldog are the worst gifs ive seen on Cred Forums

She can't be legal.

someone got v& for posting sarah palins email details here like a decade ago

and a bunch of the ddosers in the chanology attacks got arrested

Also it's harder to get arrested from the internet than people think. There's a reason you hear about it whenever someone is actually arrested because of what they did on the internet.

At worst the police would probably just question you, unless you actually committed a crime of course.

Check the piercing.