There's no way in hell any of you bootlickers can defend this

>youtube.com/watch?v=n9F-Bxwu3_Y&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4X5xYn-Cms4
youtube.com/watch?v=J9TFvh6Xps4
youtube.com/watch?v=uf5fG7Ehs90
youtube.com/watch?v=_5J9NHAiC4E
youtube.com/watch?v=GUTjfCxFLZg
heavy.com/news/2016/09/terence-terrence-terance-crutcher-officer-betty-shelby-tulsa-oklahoma-black-man-shot-unarmed-video-family-photos-car/
tulsamugs.com/?s=TERRENCE TAFFORD CRUTCHER
mugshotsnow.com/ok/49-tulsa-county/2015-02-02
www1.odcr.com
soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/dindu-vibrations-the-beach-goys
youtube.com/watch?v=jRKXa59PdEk
youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU
youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-combat-police-brutality-hire-female-cops-article-1.2737314
youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas
oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69322
youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/video-released-in-terence-crutchers-killing-by-tulsa-police.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=XJAt5IvHn_U
youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mLMM3UnGbE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DIN

DU

NUFFIN

Congrats you, found one solid dirty shoot in the last year, want a gold star?
Niggers shoot each other every 2 hours in Chicago alone.

failure to comply

wasnt even dirty, the nigger was about to open the door even though he was ordered not to. why don't niggers ever listen?

he was being a nigger

It takes less than a second for someone to pull a gun from a car and fire it at you.

This guy was disobeying orders, walking towards the car, and even go to the windows. He might've even already had something on him.

This.
His hands were down.

He deserved to be shot, but not dead. The argument that people always use for why police always shoot to kill doesn't apply here. This guy was like 5 feet away, slow moving, and currently unarmed... just fucking shoot him anywhere but his head, then put him under arrest.

>Not listening to commands
>Walks back to car
>Still not listening to commands
>Reaches into drivers side window
>Gets BTFO

He dindu nuffin guys

why are non "american" flags defending this (other than the guy's a nigger i mean)

in my country a cop is very likely to expect a bribe / write you some sort of a fine / let you off with a warning or beat you up. they deff wouldn't shoot you

Yeah OP its pretty fucked up. With all the non-lethal alternatives they have available there's no excuse. Cold blooded murder is all it is.

For this thread only, Argentina is white.

Not bad

I can't defend that.

Police fucked up.

Sad

Don't you have a LOO witch to chase.

The only thing that offends me about this video is the fact that we let women join the police force - or out of the house in general.

Damn they got him execution style. I dont understand how white america can defend this genocide... really sickening.

>female cop

OP's a sexist misogynistic pig.

Criminal record: Check
BONUS ROUND: on probation: check
Suspicious 911 Call: Check
Someone called in saying a man fitting his description was seen fleeing the vehicle claiming it was going to explode
Failure to comply: check
Despite having his hands in the air, the man did not listen to police orders and continued to disobey them repeatedly, saying he was "gon to do what I'm gon' do"
Ignores escalating orders from officers: check
He is told multiple times he will be tased if he does not stop
Dangerous actions: check
Man approaches an unsearched and suspicious vehicle and proceeds to reach inside

Man is lawfully shot

>letting women become police officers

they could have easily used non-deadly force to restrain him if they felt he was doing something dangerous. it's not like he suddenly jumped into the car, he just wasn't listening.
you have no idea how the law works. shooting to incapacitate is the fastest way to dump your department's budget into the toilet.

fpsbps

>woman cop
In this particular case, she acted in appropriately and unlike Mike Brown et. al. this one will bring a conviction for sure.

No one's denying that police misconduct exists.

God damnit. Why are people so fucking stupid? Why not just cooperate and be on with your day?

Yet another stupid nigger who "aint gonna go back to da cell" who thought he could somehow in his simple brain flee the law and tried reaching into his truck.

I would've shot him too.

This won't stop liberals from pandering though.

Pretty much this.

>non-country acts like its a super power
Come on.

DRUMPF BTFO

Where did all of you BLM liberals come from? Honestly, this board was a much better place two years ago.

This

im he he DINDU NUFFIN

It's basically the same here too.

>execution style
no jamal just no

Why didn't they just taser him as soon as he reached for the door?

>when you think you have a taser in your hand but its your weapon
yea this sucks, but on the other hand: dont go to your car and reach for whatever there is. just stay and obey

>fat nigger roleplaying as a country
your "exceptionalism" is what's actually dragging you down all the charts

The police fucked up. Listen, police are people. People make mistakes. All the time. But you can't assume that this is a majority of police arrests. It just isn't.

If 5 cops are pointing guns at me. I'm getting down on my knees, my hands will be clasped behind my head. I won't move. Period. Why is he walking away when he has 4-5 guns pointed at him?

One of them did, but the woman panicked.

Shits fake where's the muzzle flash and why is there helicopter footage for a guy supposedly broke down?

>Cred Forums will defend killing niggers
No shit Tyrone.

>nigger walks to car and reaches into his window
yeah they should have shot him sooner

this.
police officer decides to taser him before he can reach for anything. woman panics at the taser being fired and discharges her weapon.

The chopper cops are literally saying use the tazer the whole time. Average cops are so fucking dumb the reason for all these shooting is because of the low standards in police recruits.

>asshole police get shot
>police get paranoid about getting shot
>police shoot people because they're paranoid
>criminals end up preferring gunfights over arrest

Then the whole country became Detroit.

This. Whether or not they were justified in shooting, people don't seem to understand that cops are just as eager to protect their lives and anyone else. They are not action heroes, they can't wait until someone fires a round at them before they shoot to kill. All it takes is one shot and they could be dead, why should they take that chance. They gave him an extraordinary amount of time to comply and because of his ego he wouldn't do it. At this point they had no choice, in a matter of seconds he could have grabbed a gun and killed one or more of the cops, that's why they felt they had to act. They probably should've have just tased him when he started walking back to the car, but people make mistakes.

They will either say that he deserves it for being black or that disobeying police orders alone makes the police fear for their life and gives them the right to shoot you. Bootlickers gonna lick boots.

The problem is not really the occasional cop shooting someone when he didnt have the right to. The problem is that they always get away with it, no matter how blatantly illegal it was.

it wouldn't happen if the west stopped their "we are all equal" bullshit. we are not. women are not good in jobs for men.

>allowing women to join the police force.
Women cannot make rational decisions and should not be given any position of power.
/thread

i have a previous post too

Good job. I'm proud of you.

>He deserved to be shot, but not dead. The argument that people always use for why police always shoot to kill doesn't apply here.

You mean the fact it's quite literally illegal to "shoot-to-wound" doesn't apply?

Get back in your fucking oven, Jew.

>shooting to incapacitate is the fastest way to dump your department's budget into the toilet

>it costs money to keep officers alive

The horror

For once, Canada posted something good. Cheers, cousin.

If a taser was available someone is at fault. He should have been stopped before reaching the door. Once the door was open he might have had a weapon inside but he shouldnt have gotten there.

unless they told him to walk back to his vehicle and attempt to get back inside it, i can defend this

>not shooting to kill
This retard

there's a big difference between waiting until someone fires a shot and shooting them before they are even a threat. An officer tazzed him, as he should have, and the female panic shot. It's clearly a case of incompetence and people like her give officers a bad name.

If it was a genocide at least there would be an end.

That looks like someone "accidentally grabbed their gun" instead of taser. The first person to call out shots fired is a lady, so that may be a hint as to who fucked up.

Anyone know if they actually had a taser?

>female cop fucks up
>focus solely on black dude
This is the golden opportunity to bash both blacks and women and instead everyone is rushing to her defense.

Trolls and libertarians. They were always left just didnt want to admit it. Always siding with the individual over the good of the family.

ah ok I didn't know the full story. I'm just saying waiting until a clearly non-compliant suspect has the chance to grab a gun is a good way to get shot. You are right though if he was being tased there is no reason to shoot, they definitely should have tased him way before he even got close to the car.

youtube.com/watch?v=4X5xYn-Cms4

kekle

Why can't niggers just listen to very simple basic orders? Especially since they get shot left and right you'd think they'd be extra careful and clear not to do anything out of ordinary, but no. They simply can't obey

completely unjustified

Seconded

Keep on keeping on my mate drinking brothers.

This.

But why? Who cares? How many times does a person have to fuck up? He could have listened.

how is it a case of costing money to keep an officer alive? If you're shooting to incapacitate, your life wasn't in enough danger to use your firearm. If it was, then you should have shot to kill. Firearms are not toys, not like leaves would know anything about them.
they did, and an officer actually fired it. By her reaction, the female officer probably fired because of the taser.

What could he possibly be doing if he's ignoring orders?
Maybe trying to get to a weapon?
Go ahead and sign up to be an officer if you think you've got better situational judgement.
The guy's death could have been avoided if the guy had just listened.
There's no reason to try to make a point to a law enforcement officer. Disobeying is only going to make shit worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9TFvh6Xps4
youtube.com/watch?v=uf5fG7Ehs90

really makes you think

Ok THIS ONE TIME the black guy was innocent. Woman should go to jail.

god i fucking hate these videos with the text graphics on it

id rather shoot than fucking taze

Also, Leaf, listen up. This will be declared a clean shooting. Here is why:

>Cops obvious shouting to show hands get the fuck down
>Dindu did nuffin, moves back to his car
>Cops freak, "wtf is he going for in his car"
>Dindu doesn't listen to orders of cops, ignore drawn guns
>reaches into vehicle
>Immediately shot

Guess what? That's clean. A cop doesn't have to wait to see what you're reaching for.

>Inb4 wow police state trigger happy cops

No, shut up, Leaf. In the uncucked US, you'd better listen to a cop when he has his gun drawn. Cops are trained not to draw their weapon unless they are going to use it.

tldr; cops draw guns=quit your shit

mayb u should revisit them gun control laws as you're only validating why you need them

so cops don't use lethal force as the first response to any confrontation

>racists will defend the shooting of this defenseless minority

youtube.com/watch?v=_5J9NHAiC4E

the punishment for disobeying should not be death, if it can be helped without endangering yourself. Plenty of officers are already on power trips, don't make them judge and jury as well.
>Go ahead and sign up to be an officer
6 years ahead of you
>Maybe trying to get to a weapon?
so taser him, as the other officer did. Why are you people so hesitant to admit an obvious case of incompetence?
>The guy's death could have been avoided if the guy had just listened
it could have also been avoided if the female officer wasn't so trigger happy/unable to remain calm in the situation. There's plenty of times when the suspects are too stupid for their own good, doesn't mean they deserve to die.

>so cops don't use lethal force as the first response to any confrontation
Why wouldn't I want the cops to use lethal force?

Less dindus, spics, and wiggers on the streets.

Call me a cuck all you want, but this would LITERALLY never happen if America wasn't gun central.

In the UK the cops aren't always on edge since there's almost no risk of someone pulling a gun out.

They should have tazed him long before he had a chance to open the car door

guy was reaching into his car after ignoring multiple commands to stop/get on the ground. as soon as you think he's reaching for something that you think may endanger your life, let the nigga have it and fill him up with lead

easy. next

Not a bootlicker I just dont care about dead niggers. Years ago this would have bothered me but at the age of 31 I see them as they truly are....violent assholes that keep cops constantly on the edge. Fucking cops never know when one of them will randomly chimpout.

>Cops are trained not to draw their weapon unless they are going to use it
that's not true at all. you draw your weapon if the situation has a reasonable chance of turning violent, whether it has already or not, because of things like the 21(30) foot rule.
whites are shot as often as all other minorities combined, within a few percentage points.

>want a gold star

You know that has a different meaning here m8

You traded the greatest equalizer in the world for reducing the already ridiculously slim odds of getting shot by a cop (especially in your low dindu population country) to basically zero.

Congratulations.

>whites are shot as often as all other minorities combined, within a few percentage points.
Yes, I know. That's why I included wiggers in my post.

I'm sure the female cop legitimately feared for her life. This was probably the first time she encountered resistance. She will testify as such and she will maybe be fired. It looks fishy because he has his hand up the entire time but no doubt they told him to stop. If anyone white, black or otherwise disregards police officers with guns drawn, he is simply asking to be shot, even if the officers are in the wrong.

Women should NOT be cops. Period. Look at ANY incident involving a female cop on film. The always fuck something up.

He was shot with a tazer right before being shot with a gun.

If you shoot an intruder and he sues you, you pay his medical bills. If you shoot an innocent, and he lives, you get fired and pay BIG MONEY forever.

Shoot to kill.

SHE'S A FINE POLICE OFFICER, A CREDIT TO THE FORCE AND A ROLE MODEL TO US ALL

>Disobeying orders is punishable by death
nice fascist state you've got there

B-b-but just last week Shaun King said we need more female cops.

So, we got another Kang dead by police, Cred Forums. Is he just another dindu? Or is there more to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=GUTjfCxFLZg [Open] [Open]

Will we see a chimpout very soon? Will we see his full criminal record?

Thoughts?

heavy.com/news/2016/09/terence-terrence-terance-crutcher-officer-betty-shelby-tulsa-oklahoma-black-man-shot-unarmed-video-family-photos-car/

tulsamugs.com/?s=TERRENCE TAFFORD CRUTCHER

mugshotsnow.com/ok/49-tulsa-county/2015-02-02

www1.odcr.com

Wait, he actually said that?

We don't have to defend everything.

He did. He had a whole list of BS crap and that was among them.

soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/dindu-vibrations-the-beach-goys

Listen to this faggots

Dindu-vibrations by the-beach-goys

There are certainly situations where, if you do not follow someone's directions, they have a right to kill you.

Sure but everyone in this echo chamber is saying "didn't follow cops orders see what happens"
This was indefensibly unjustified.

My eye sight isn't too good, but isn't he reaching into the car? Cop coulda thought he was grabbing a gun. Wouldn't be the first time someone did something that stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRKXa59PdEk

Yeah, it's not like they might have been on edge because 4 cops were shot this weekend just out of the blue

>female cops
not even once

underrated

Is supposed to an excuse for murder for a trained LEO?

this is the final happening
nationwide chimpout level 5 imminent

i'm not actually sure where your country is, I want to say you might be next to estonia or hungary?

>American education
Open up google you retard

Oh yeah, 4 cops pulled over a SUV in the middle of a 2 lane highway, standard protocol, I'm sure he dindu nuffin, probably on the way to church trying to get his life on track

tippity toppety kek

I'm pretty sure they didn't tell the guy to walk away from them with his hands in the air and reach in his truck.

How hard is it to do what cops tell you what to do? It's not rocket science.

Oh, I was mixing up your borders with Romania and Estonia with Slovakia, but I was actually closer than I would have expected. Your entire country is smaller than my city

>it's a nigger

Literally who cares?

>Bootlicker
I love this whole "All cops are asshole" thought process, when you people hate the shit out of racists for thinking all niggers are bad

Yes but we arent overrun by niggers thicko

I was trying to guess without looking, I googled it after. Did you know where it was off the top of your head? Why the fuck should I know the exact borders of a bunch of minuscule countries, that have smaller populations than the city I live in? I have never met a single Bulgarian in my life and I go to a Uni with the largest international student body in the world. Most of the states in the USA are more relevant than some of these euro-countries and I doubt most non-murricans can name anything that isn't on the coast

>did not comply with lawful orders
>appeared to be reaching into car
police had every reason to suspect he was reaching for a weapon.

lets run a little thought experiment here, assume he was reaching for a weapon, how many times does he have to shoot at the cops before they're justified in shooting him back?

>they could have easily used non-deadly force
again, you fucking retards, always assume he is reaching for a deadly weapon. you either assume he is going to try to kill you or you potentially fucking die

its like you want dead cops.

Some cops are assholes or downright incompetent though.
shame BLM has made it impossible to criticize them without looking like a nigger liberal.

Some of you leafs are alright

this is why you shoot to kill

Great taser him, still doesn't excuse ending his life.
I don't care if this is a case of a scared trigger happy female she's supposed to be trained to handle herself properly in situations like this.
There was no evident threat and he is dead period.

>be young me a long time ago
>outside gf house arguing with gf over dumb shit
>both being really obnoxious
>kinda late. technically breaking the minor curfew
>old senile lady neighbor calls police
>says weird shit that we were physically fighting or something
>1st car shows up. younger male cop.
>begin explaining whats going on
>loudly / with excitement but not threatening
>hes chill.
>begin calming down but still kinda acting loud
>2nd car shows up maybe 4 minutes later
>another young male cop and a female.
>female cop begins yelling incoherent shit the second her door cracks open
>pretty much ignore her, keep talking to first cop with same demeanor
>this pisses the dyke cop off
>approaches me extremely aggressively yelling i need to put my hands up and be searched for weapons
>hardly understand so i just half put my arms up like "what?"
>grabs me by the arm and spins me around pressing me against a telephone pole
>pats me down, checks my pockets, gets to my groin
>say "please dont touch my dick ma'am, i'm a minor and i dont think yo-
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE PUNK YOU NEED TO OBEY MY ORDERS"
>stfu
>finishes search and she just goes back and sits in the patrol car
>k
>obviously not really up for arguing with gf anymore
>tell her to go inside im leaving
>1st cop asks how far away i live, say about a mile
>explains im not really allowed to drive being a minor after curfew
>but lets me anyway and follows me home and just keeps driving when i pull into driveway

tnx for listening to my blog heres some tits

The world is now a better place. In the future let's save ammunition and just push them off cliffs by the millions. Fuck niggers.

yeah some, of course
but the people going
>HURR DURR MUH BOOTLICKERS
genuinely believe all cops are like that

they did taser. The female officer then shot him with her gun after he continued to reach inside. Did you watch the video? Tasers are shit man, they hardly ever work, there's a billion and one ways for them to fail and not connect, and even if they DO connect, what if the person has previous exposure to them? then they're worthless and you're sitting there till they grab their gun and blow your fucking brains all over the asphalt.

NO WORDS... YOU RACISTS SHOULD KILL YOURSELVES.

>one solid dirty shoot in the last year
>being this closed minded
I'm not even black and I hate the police. I don't get why conservaticucks have to worship pigs. There just the governments enforcement and poorly trained ones at that.

at about 0:45 you see a object on the ground near his feet. at first i thought it was blood but the flash light on it shows it to have a matte finish where as fresh blood would be like any fluid and shine

also blood with the flash lite on it would be red but the object is black

its hard to make out exactly what the object is.. the road is clean so i doubt its a old oil stain and no repairs nearby so i doubt its new asphalt on a old road. there isnt even a visible crack in that road though there is some wear and tear on the pain so im going to estimate it at 5-8 years old road segment

Officer is credit to race!

This

What sort of psycho do you have to be to have 5 angry men with guns screaming orders at you, then you completely ignore them?
But these are cops, and you're black.

Wtf? Are they really this retarded?

On the spot?
Tennessee Kentucky Illinois Indiana Michigan Wisconsin Idaho Arkansas Kansas N and S Dakota Montana Nebraska Nevada Colorado N Mexico Arizona

Let's run another tough experiment
How many times could they have blocked him before reaching the door of his car? how many times could they have used the taser before he reached a weapon?

this incident has become canonized in police training curricula nation wide -

highway hog vs Vietnam vet: no do-overs for non-compliance

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

the cops are trained in cop school that if you let that shit fly, you won’t see tomorrow. guy may have indeed dindu nuffin, its just a case of the sub-Saharan hominid’s lack of the necessary volume of pre-frontal cortex necessary to really grasp abstract concepts like monopoly of violence, just or unjust. he was just like “mang fuck dis, this playa gots shit TO DO” and just walked his ass back to his whip cool as you please, sealing his fate.

Can't wait for another comfy Nigs at Night stream

he probably didn't even see the other cops

>soundcloud.com/whitehottakes/dindu-vibrations-the-beach-goys

>How many times could they have blocked him before reaching the door of his car? how many times could they have used the taser before he reached a weapon?

>Split second decision

You're not bright are you?

>please dont touch my dick ma'am, i'm a minor and i dont think yo-
oh boy, if I were there in persone I would most probably have chuckled

>he turns around ignoring orders
>takes forever to reach the car, his hands still in the air
>just yelling with guns out instead of actually pushing him on the ground
what about you?

if you're making an argument that they should have tasered him while he was walking to the car, it's a moot point.

he did not pose a reasonable threat until his hands were inside the car

this might come as a surprise to someone from a non-country such as yours, but people, even police, generally don't like shooting other human beings.

were east bound and down
nigger shot and rollin
we just did a dindu with a gun
the protests are not far away
but they're not really learning
you mess with the law and see what comes.

>random fags steal a few dollars
>one of them gets shot and dies
do you not know what proportionality of force means?
muh equalizer

>enter a store
>wave a gun around, showing your intent to fucking kill someone
>for a few dollars
don't bring a gun to a gunfight if you're not gonna use it. Someone who is willing to use it will. And they did, that dumb fuck got shot.

should they have used force to stop him before he reached the car? probably, but it's not illegal to not tackle a suspect that poses little threat in the moment.

everything the police did was justified and reasonable.

Lol dude ignored officer orders and started getting into his car. When will niggers learn? Listen to the police, put your hands in sight. Dont reach for shit. Especislly if youre a nigger. I wanna see someone defend HIS actions. That would be the real challenge

I meant taser him only when he was reaching inside the car's door
and physically block him/push him to the ground before reaching his car

they are obviously there for the money, not to kill anyone.
surely you can't assume so, but you can't assume that the gun is real, that it's loaded, that they will shoot, ... either.

>forever

3-4 seconds at the most.

1 cop did try to taze him.

Maybe he should've just done what the cops told him and nothing happens?

Not him, but but there have been two legitimate cases this year (This current one so far and Philando Castile) that BLM has brought to the table. There are probably a lot more shootings like this that have happened to whites without any media attention or backlash. US law enforcement isn't perfect, but the reason Cred Forums goes through hoops trying to defend police is because of BLM lying about police to push an agenda.

This is what they show every cop trainee in the US:
youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU

I think by the book they would be trained not to fire until they see a gun. The second they do, fire away. Need more detailed information but I understand your point but, if they hadn't visually seen a firearm, murder is too pre-emptive a response imo.

Problem I have with BLM and all that other shit is they literally want more cops to die on principle.

You have no way of knowing, but you should ALWAYS assume that someone holding a weapon intends to use it against you, and I really doubt that under duress, a regular person is going to study the weapon, they're going to react how they're going to react. The man reacted to save his own life and the lives of those around him from a potential threat.

And seriously, isn't it fucking common knowledge to not pull out, and point a weapon, of ANY type, be it knife, wooden spoon, gun, ANYTHING, at someone unless you intend to use it?

>why don't they tackle him

why wouldn't they Cred Forums?

>3-4 seconds at the most.
10 secs in the video
and the beginning cuts where he was already walking
not defending his niggerness, just saying try to use all other viable methods before guns

>I meant taser him only when he was reaching inside the car's door
tasers don't always work.

you either match potential lethal force with actual lethal force or you potentially die. police departments all around the country started shooting before the suspect had a chance to fire at police because thousands of police died following your retarded sentiment.

>and physically block him/push him to the ground before reaching his car
like i said in just because they didn't doesn't mean they were in the wrong. its very easy for us to sit behind a computer and think through a situation that took a handful of seconds. police in the moment do not have this luxury.

>watch video
>getting naggling feeling that it was the woman who shot him from the sound of her voice
>read thread
>the woman panicked and shot him while he was being tazered

bravo amerisharts

actually it most certainly can be defended.

If that idiot had done what he was told, he wouldn't be shot.

Its very simple. the side of the road is no place to debate the finer points of the law, especially when you don't really know the law.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

police do not have the luxury to exhaust all possible options before resorting to a gun.

you either make sure the potential threat can't kill you or you potentially die

see this is what happens police don't shoot before the suspect has an opportunity to shoot at them.

he didnt comply and he was walking back to his car where he could of reached for a gun

he deserved it...cops tell you to get down you get down

>willingly entrusting your life to a criminal
>implying somebody this cucked exists in real life
This must be bait.

Because he was non complying and by that point they has their guns drawn. Getting into an altercation and he may suddenly have one of their guns.

lawfag here and this is unconstitutional and unamerican as fuck

disobeying a cop is not a death sentence

Can someone please explain this pic? I don't see a knife.

making yourself a reasonable threat to the life of police officers is, faker

This is an off duty cop in Brazil.
Fuck off hue.

HUR HUR HUR COMPLY OR DIE LAND OF THE FREE

Seriously learn to think for yourself a little.

look at the gun

You're an idiot.
A gun represents lethal force, regardless of whether or not it's real, its a representation of lethal force.

This is why they have the gun. "Do what I say or you risk death". That's the symbolic message they send.

If you're willing to threaten deadly force for any reason, I'm sorry, but I'm going to draw the conclusion that you're dangerous, amoral and need to be put down.

This is why the police shoot you if you put your hands near a firearm. You're moving your intention toward deadly force.

Well done.

>Blacks

"Stop shooting us"

>Everyone else

"Comply with the cops"

>Blacks

"No"

>Gets shot

"Stop shooting us"

>I don't know the law
You could have just said so. She fails the reasonable person standard because the cop next to her fired his taser. If they actually do go through with charges and not class it as excusable she's fucked.

Pic related.

You missed the barrel of her M16/M4 propped up against her groin and aimed towards her head near the bottom of the picture.

was he canned?

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Hey pol black guy here
Ama

How's your aids doing?

if he had his gun out he would have shot him too, you fucking retard.

the instant the nigger put his hands in the vehicle the police were 100% justified in assuming that he was reaching for a deadly weapon. when he got shot, the police were acting in self defense.

the mere perception that one's life might be in danger is enough to justify lethal force provided that perception is reasonable, and in this case it very much is.

pic related is the Texas self defense statute, you will find similar wording in the statutes of just about every state and with the federal government.

Yeah, why would a cop ever be on edge around a nigger??

They killed a nigger, nothing to defend..it's always the right decision

>Learning a thing or two from UK cops

kek

>the instant the nigger put his hands in the vehicle the police were 100% justified in assuming that he was reaching for a deadly weapon
This.

Spread videos like these to faggot normies to redpill them.

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-combat-police-brutality-hire-female-cops-article-1.2737314

Stop embarrassing us

>lets shoot everyone that has their hands in their pockets

>Bringing fingers to a gun fight

because here niggers shoot cops. Our president is backing these actions. He's demonized LEO's publicly. eveyone has guns in our country, so think about that, instead of a fucking herring or cricket bat that gets pulled in your country it's a glock 23 here. that's why cops pop them for not complying. They don't want to die today. Better you than them and they'd do it again 100% of the time.

don't reach in your goddamn pockets and listen to what the cop fucking says.

it's not hard you kike nigger. and also don't take a hostage with a deadly weapon and expect to not get shot in the head.

post more webm's like this

desu the agreement with cops is that you have the right to be silent and you obey the cops, and the court determines whether your rights were determined

sounds good in theory tho, it's very hard to prove. cameras on cops wouldnt be a bad idea if niggers didnt chimp when a nigger acts stupid and gets shot tho

HURR XD XD THIS
COME ON YOU FUCKS WE ARE LOSING OIL STOP RESPONDING TO LEAFS

Helping to reach my fitness goals thanks

He didn't reach into his car. The window was up and he had his arms on it, from the perspective of each officer there they could see this. There's even blood on the window you can see from the helicopter camera.

This happened in Oklahoma not Texas. I mentioned she could probably get excused because our excusable homicide statute is very broad, but the shooting was by no means justifiable.

if it was a white guy they wouldn't have shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4

Serious question: what is it with Cred Forums and the constant cop-worship on here? Yeah, I get it, "durrr they're keeping niggers in check," but putting that aside, there is a massive problem with police corruption, misconduct and brutality in America. I consider myself far-right, so don't bother labeling me as some hippie BLM faggot or whatever; this isn't about ideology, it's a simple fact. Remove race from the equation entirely. There are so many instances of utterly absurd police misconduct, brutality and outright murder and 100% of the time they get away with it scot-free.

Just look into the murder of Kelly Thomas, an unarmed white male, who was beaten to death by a group of police officers for absolutely no justifiable reason. There's footage of it, with an officer preparing to brutally beat this man, putting on latex gloves and saying "Now you see my fists? They're getting ready to fuck you up." The footage also shows Thomas was fully compliant but got beaten to death anyway. As he is beaten to death by six officers he screams in agony, screams for his father, says he's sorry, says he's trying to put his hands behind his back etc (the police beat him to death and tasered him because he was 'not complying'/'resisting' which was later proven to be totally false) and it's truly sickening.

It gets even worse; you can read up on much of it here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

3 of the 6 officers involved were charged with second-degree murder, involuntary manslaughter and excessive force. And, despite literally all of the evidence pointing to a guilty verdict, naturally the charges were dropped against all three officers and they suffered absolutely zero repercussions for brutally and sadistically murdering a man in cold blood.

I use this ONE example, but there are literally thousands more incidents like this where police commit atrocities against civilians with total impunity. Why is it that Cred Forums always gives them a free pass?

u in law school bra

it doesn't seem like non-lawyers understand this and are stupid

Nice meme

Just comply with police!

Fuck me. Look at 's actions.

His intention always - I'm just going to shoot one of these people.

Why? Why is this person against this group of people? Why should it be considered acceptable for this person to shoot at police?

The only way you can argue it is if you think laws are unjust.

Lets imagine for a moment that the gentleman was simply a drug pusher. Why does he make money, as a drug pusher? Because drugs are against the law.

Now, okay, if you legalise drugs, guess what happens? His income source disappears. Why would you buy drugs from a shifty ass motherfucker when you can just go to the store and get legitimate stuff?

And so to what degree do we change law so black people don't feel that they're "fighting" cops, in your opinion?

Should armed robbery be considered a reasonable profession?

She's holding her sidearm pointed at her chest

there is police militarism we should be concerned out, however, the narrative right now focuses on emotional garbage like op that doesn't understand basic laws so it really presses our gears

there's always a faggot like you in these threads sticking up for nigger behavior

You will never understand. Unless you've been on the police force, you just will never understand.

The shit we put up with from basketball-Americans, you should be shocked that we aren't dropping one at the top of every hour for sport.

>doesn't listen to commands to get down on the ground
>keeps walking away from police towards a car window
>gets shot

kek

>walks back to his car, clearly against police orders
>reaches into his car and/or tries to open the door

dindu deserved what he got

There's about 800K LEOs in the US.

Blacks have killed approximately 20 of them this year. That's 2.5 per 100K.

If cops killed blacks at that same ratio, they would've killed about 900 this year.

Who's the problem here?

why would you sign up as a cop in a city/town of niggers

>Remove race from the equation entirely
But you can't. Until hispanics stop raping everything, blacks stop shooting everything, and muslims stop blowing things up this kind of thing is just collateral damage from militarized police force.

Hahaha I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but he's got his hands up, and there are like four cops surrounding him. What risk was he? Because he didn't do what they said? Why didn't they taser him when he was walking away? What a dumb overreacting bitch.

>hurr he was reaching into the window from an angle I can't see! he wasn't following orders! he deserved to die!
I'm honestly starting to believe that maybe our interactions with the police shouldn't be so strict that any mistake on our part is a justifiable excuse for getting shot.

What shit bait.

I'm no boot-licker, but you teenage contrarians need to GTFO Cred Forums.

>Between 1990 and 2011, Thomas had 92 encounters with the police

Sounds like his Dad shouldve kept a tighter leash on Kelly. Why wouldn't he after all that? No concern for his welfare?

Fuck you for sticking up for the shittiest members of our society - niggers and the mentally ill.

>He didn't reach into his car. The window was up and he had his arms on it
do you have any proof of that?

>There's even blood on the window you can see from the helicopter camera.
none that i could see

>This happened in Oklahoma not Texas
i guarantee you, Oklahoma's penal code is very similar to Texas'

the Texas penal code is even similar enough to be used as a stand in for New York's or California's

I fuckin might be

>why didn't they taser him
they fucking DID
holy shit does no one here watch the fucking videos?

There isn't thousands of instances like this, otherwise it would be painted all over the news. We live in a country of 300,000,000+, of which incidents like this are single digits per year.

Kelly was a deranged schizo and the cops were out of line. Why are you bringing this up? It's a non concern.

You think you are protected because you're white, but the swines will come from you. They are on a power trip and each time they get away with shit like this it further encourage this sort of behavior.

Soon they won't care if they shoot whites. All they care about is submission.

I hope none of you be at the receiving end of these beasts.

Stay safe my American friends.

>Current year
>Not filtering all leaf tard topics

Pathetic newfags.

He made a move. Should have kept his hands up as directed.

No ones giving cops a free pass.

I agree your case is utterly wrong and deplorable and all of the officers involved should be executed.

However. It is not equivalent to a person who already has a criminal record, already has a history of violent crime, not complying with police.

Go be a cop and see how easy these decisions are to make.

I'm not worshipping cops by agreeing they did the right thing. Unfortunately when someones patterns of behaviour matches other people who have fired at officers? They're going to get shot.

And on the other side. Give me ONE good reason why the person in OP's post had any right not to comply?

Wtf are you talking about? I liked his photo you mongoloid.

>I'm honestly starting to believe that maybe our interactions with the police shouldn't be so strict that any mistake on our part is a justifiable excuse for getting shot.

you realize that in a hood where all these type of cop shootings occur, giving more deference to the citizens non-compliance is basically a death sentence, right?

this is the problem the left can not comprehend

Why can't niggers just obey police orders?

Serious question

>cops and criminals need to be killed in equal amounts for the sake of equality

The Left, everyone.

did u do nuffin or din nuffin do ?

Kelly Thomas didn't pose a reasonable threat to the life of officers. this example is irrelevant since that was legitimately a case of excessive force.

>I'm honestly starting to believe that maybe our interactions with the police shouldn't be so strict that any mistake on our part is a justifiable excuse for getting shot.

I guess you have no problem with people randomly shooting police?

All i heard was a suggestion for being tasered when he wasn't following orders. Looked like they tasered him but I'm sorry I don't understand country drawl.

People don't listen or play around with cops.

There was a video roaming around of a black kid stealing and a cop went to confront him. The kid backed away from the cop and pretended to reach behind his back and whip out his hand. For the cop's POV he thinks the kid is whipping out a gun. Kid got shot, cop gets scrutinized.

So dumb.

Of course not. Women shouldn't be cops, pure and simple.

They got off because "They did what they were trained to do."
Officers are trained to beat people to death and get off scot-free.

Pic related.

Excusable homicide is the only thing that could protect her from manslaughter charges.

oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69322

The taser and gun went off at the same time.

>I guess you have no problem with people randomly shooting police?
If they could actually see a gun or they're getting shot at then by all means kill 'em.

If they just got tasered and are flailing around next to the car and the cops assume in their spasms they're reaching for a gun so they kill them because muh split second decisions, then that's a problem, no?

Why was he in the middle of the road? Do niggers not know what a shoulder is?

>I'm not even black and I hate the police

So, you're a white nigger then?

I feel like there's missing information here. Cops don't usually roll up Code 3 with guns drawn to a broken down vehicle. There is more to it than this.

Yeah, I guess the officer should have just waited to see if it was a rifle the guy was reaching for to pull out of his vehicle. That plan worked out great for this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ

Yep. How many black people have to die before all black people learn to comply? And also not try to get your piece out of your vehicle.

you know how hard is it to see a gun? esp at night? you know how delayed your shot will be if you have to wait for seeing the gun?

you know what type of areas they work in, right?

Can anyone explain to me why the guy had a helicopter on him and the cops were on him with guns? Was it a high speed chase for a while?

It's funny, a few years ago I would have been very upset about this type of thing. But now, I just couldn't possibly care any less about dead niggers. Their true nature has been revealed to me: violent, dim-witted, immoral cowards. In fact, their real nature was obvious the whole time, I just refused to acknowledge it.

i'll give you this, that could change things.

now i'd have to know what the officer could see, whether or not he was attempting to open the door, or if he was reaching for something in his pocket to say if the officer had reason to believe he was a threat.

a. using non-lethal force is not the point
b. dozens of cops have died from not assuming the worst
c. the man disobeys lawful orders when a gun is drawn on him, why would him trying to grab a gun in his truck be an unreasonable assumption from someone who is unresponsive to your lawful commands?

>but you can't assume that the gun is real, that it's loaded, that they will shoot

Yes, we can, and you always should.

Should have laid on the ground instead of trying to get on the truck like the fucking dumbfuck he was.

He could have led police on a chase that would have endangered innocent people's lives.
Good thing the cops killed his ass before he caused any more damage.

Listen to the cops or get your ass shot.
Two very simple fucking choices, OP.

>NON-LETHAL SHOOTING
>IMPLYING A GUN SHOULD BE USED OTHER THAN TO KILL SOMETHING
Are you retarded all the time or is this just a special case for you? It's a fucking gun, it has been redesigned constantly over the years for the express purpose of putting bodies in the ground, as it should be. People like you that don't respect the lethality of these weapons are the ones that end up killing someone accidentally, you fucking nigger.

>Lets just abolish the police

>more criminal scum are killed on the streets instead of wasting everybodies time and money
good riddance.

I think someone call him in as acting sketchy.

Nice

Top kek

Sweet, I got a bunch of people coming to your house to take your shit.

Hope you're better armed than us, bro.

>1 post by this ID

>bootlicker
Opinion discarded. Literally most underage meme

Georgiabro here. Based white cops, please come to my state and execute some for me :(

If you try to fight a cop with a knife and the cop says 100 times to put it down and you dont

You deserve to get shot

now post the link of the two cops subduing one guy who have to call for back up when one of them gets stabbed by a key and passes out

You're just fucking grasping, man. There's already an issue with your post when you you believe the only course of action is to shoot a singular man being surrounded by four cops.

>It's hard to see at night! THEY CAN'T TELL WHAT HE DOING SO HE SHOULD DIE!
Aren't the police supposed to be trained? There are FOUR officers there trying to subdue the guy if he tried to do anything. They're more than capable of handling one man, yet rather than try to cuff him while he got tasered or throw him to the ground, they stand back and shoot him because he was possibly perhaps maybe reaching for a weapon. All that training didn't prepare them from panicking, but let's put them on a pedestal.

>muh training muh split-second decisions that I learned from decades on the tough streets of Detroit should apply to a single man at dawn with 3 other cops next to me.

It's amazing how you idiots believe cops shouldn't be held accountable for when they fuck up just because they have a hard life.

No, you have to wait until the gun is aimed at you, the trigger pulled, the bullet on its way, and it's clearly headed to a VITAL area on your body before you can fire your weapon in self-defense, after which you have to pay the cirminal hundreds of thousands of dollars, resign in disgrace, and lament their death the rest of your life until you die early of butt cancer.

Canned? He got shot in the back of the head fag.

Licking is a very inefficient way of cleaning boots leaf
Have you never heard of shoe polish and a rag?

Naming the balkan countries is more like trying to name the new england states, except they have randomly changed names and borders multiple times in the past century

We all know how cool British cops are

>It's hard to see at night! THEY CAN'T TELL WHAT HE DOING SO HE SHOULD DIE!

They're not cats dude. They don't have special powers. If a black man had never shot a cop, you might have a point. The things is, blacks shoot a lot of cops.

Can't we focus on BOTH things being an issue, though? Two wrongs don't make a right. "Collateral damage" from an increasingly militarized police force is not acceptable. Neither is the epidemic of black crime. You're missing the bigger picture.

This normalizes the militarization of police and the "us vs. them" mentality; the more this grows (and BLM sure as fuck isn't helping matters), the more police are going to be on edge, use more brutal/lethal tactics against *everyone*, and increasingly see ALL American citizens (yes, even us whites) as enemy combatants.

That's what I meant by "remove race from the equation entirely." Increased police militarization means that ALL of us are going to be targets, given enough time. Forget about race; likely the only people exempt will be fellow LEOs, politicians and the elites (and even that, that's assuming that they toe the line). This is a huge fucking issue but ever since Ferguson/BLM etc Cred Forums just glosses over it entirely and has become pro-cop by default. Feels bad, man.

police=government="corrupt". Wheres the mystery?

Are you saying women can't be police? It's 2016.

Britain needs about 10 cops for 1 nigger, America can't sustain that ratio.

I saw this in the related videos section, it's from the same channel that posted the video of the dindu nuffin OP is bitching about.

I love how they call Trump supporters "huge p---ies" but are too much of a pussy to actually say the word "pussies". This is some next level irony right here.

>do not exit the vehicle
>do not open the door
>proceeds to directly disobey the police putting thieir safety at risk
DINDU NUFFIN WRONG HE WAS JUST A FREE CITIZEN AN SHIETTTTT

>triggering intensifies

The citizens of Fullerton, CA, needed to drag those cops into the street and hang them from lamp posts. It's disgusting that they got off, and I wouldn't rule out jury tampering.

ive never seen an event slide this hard

I am saying that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

>falling for the "militarized police" meme

wew lib

nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/video-released-in-terence-crutchers-killing-by-tulsa-police.html?_r=0

shot him with a taser then shot him with a gun and from the video it's seconds apart. hello police state. youtube.com/watch?v=XJAt5IvHn_U

what is this fat cunt even doing

>get out of your car
red flag 1
>insubodinate
red flag 2
>trying to get back into car
red flag 3

Probably should have tazed him but maybe they didn't have one.

who cares? theyll chimp out about it like they have been doing. its nothing new to them, they think this is what happens every time (and frankly it should be)

>Congrats you, found one solid dirty shoot
>found one solid dirty shoot
>dirty shoot

prove it you fucking abortion survivor

>muslim bomber apprehended in NJ
>black person gets shot immediately after and everyone focuses on this instead
im not that into conspiracies but this is too fishy

this, people are fucking idiots, this nigger wanted to die, one less hair triggered pavement ape, good riddance.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ

If you don't want to get shot, then do what the cop orders you to do. Even if the order is unlawful, do it anyway and let the lawyer fuck them later. (Note: this is for ORDERS, not requests - if a cop requests to look through your shit, POLITELY decline. If they then ORDER you to open up, then fucking do it)

Cops HAVE to assume disobeying orders is a threat of imminent danger, because doing otherwise can result in death

youtube.com/watch?v=mLMM3UnGbE4

Gun drawn hands up at the police cruiser.
>If the cop asked for his hands up with a gun out, why does he walk to his vehicle?

>everything un-american get labelled as "potential signal of installation of a police state"
>doesn't care, in fact supports the fact that his actual police gets away with shit that would be impossible in any functional first world country
>Murica
really makes you think

Ugatz gets it.

one policeman tazed him, at the same time the female officer shot

>not listening to direct police instruction
>keeps going for the door after being told DO NOT
>they give him shitloads of time to comply and he never does
>people are surprised he got shot

Why, just WHY do people make such a stink about cops doing their fucking jobs? Why, WHY can't niggers just fucking listen to the police?

Always always always always comply with the fucking police. If you don't then not only will you get shot, but you deserve to get shot too for being a fucking retard. If a cop actually mishandles you then file a fucking report

The alternative you're posing is a cop acting as judge jury and executioner on a man's life without even visual confirmation to justify a threat. I know it's a high stakes, tense scenario but you understand how problematic that is philosophically right?

>and
Ive read reports that his car had broke down. Cops arrive on scene and run the plates, plates come back to someone wanted by police. Ive read that he had previous charge of resisting with a concealed weapon, along with active warrants. Shit sources for both, and im pretty sure TPD did not say this (yet).
But it would explain the chopper/backup cars rushing to the scene, because stalled vehicle is now a felony arrest. It would also explain why the guy with a broken down vehicle did not comply with the police.

and if he had no history, than see my first post.

>If the cop asked for his hands up with a gun out, why does he walk to his vehicle?

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE

how about this experiment

doing as you're told instead of being a dumb nigger.

>Why, WHY can't niggers just fucking listen to the police?

Because the police have lost the faith of the citizens.

Once a citizen believes that compliance might lead to a beating or death said citizen has NO REASON WHAT SO EVER to comply and EVERY FUCKING REASON to resist using any means available, including lethal force.

By always protecting their own no matter how heinous the crime cops have created an extremely dangerous situation not only for citizens but also for themselves. Nothing short of restoring the public trust is going to change this. Indeed, if American police continue on their current path they are going to make it far worse, and none of them or their families will be safe.

This is a nation with more guns than people and if even 0.1% of the citizens decide some cops need to die police across the country will be fucked overnight.

>Always always always always comply with the fucking police.

Tell that to Kelly Thomas. He complied and died a horrible death. And EVERYONE in the fucking system who is supposed to be for "law and order" PROTECTED the murdering bastards who killed him right up until the incident went public. Even then, Fullerton PD raised money to defend the murderers.

Read that last sentence again: Fullerton PD, with clear video evidence that six of their own murdered a homeless man in cold blood, raised money to defend the murderers.

What does that tell you about Fullerton PD?

You tell me why any person should ever comply with a Fullerton police officer's "lawful orders".

I can't think of a reason.

>not listening to the police
>expecting anything but a piece of brass up your ass

>Opening a door is a death sentence.

Want to turn over so they can spit on the other side of your face?

>Even if the order is unlawful, do it anyway and let the lawyer fuck them later.

I don't know how things work in Australia with going up against the state/the police in a court of law, but here in America the system is rigged strongly in favor of the police no matter what.

No matter how unlawful a cop's behavior, it is extremely rare for there ever to be any actual repercussions for the officer(s) - doesn't matter how many lawyers you have, doesn't matter much evidence there is of the cops breaking the law, the odds of there being any type of consequence for an officer doing something unlawful are pretty much nil.

in b4 someone says that pointing out an obvious fact somehow makes me a libtard/BLM fag. No. BLM is cancer. That doesn't mean the American criminal justice system isn't also completely fucked.

>There's no way in hell any of you bootlickers can defend this
I can, I'm a racist :^)

but there is literally no reason to believe that compliance will result in a beating or death.

Are these people not paying attention? Every single one of these beatings/deaths are the result of not complying.

I don't know about Kelly Thomas but I guarantee if you ask the average nig his name, he's not going to know who he is either. Maybe his beating/death was entirely unjustified. Those DO exist and the cops SHOULD be punished.

But those incidents are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN as evidenced by the ones the nigs themselves hold up as evidence of overreach/brutality.

IT
IS
NOT
THAT
COMPLICATED

Proud of you Cred Forums

American cops are such cowards. They need better training. Don't these hillbillies have tasers its 2016.

>that guy with the bicycle

how about this one
have the police force trained to react appropriately and not panic during these situations

>Implying deescalating is possible with niggers and they won't just learn how to waste as much of your time as possible while refusing to cooperate anyway

>countless cases of cops losing their shit for no reason
>"but there is literally no reason to believe that compliance will result in a beating or death."

Yes there is.

Now I will concede that the odds are low. But that's not how the average citizen's mind works. Therefore, that's not how public trust works.

>Every single one of these beatings/deaths are the result of not complying.

Except they are not.

>Maybe his beating/death was entirely unjustified. Those DO exist and the cops SHOULD be punished.

But they are NOT punished. In fact, they are PROTECTED by their fellow officers, by the chief, the DA, the judge...the whole fucking system.

THAT is the problem. We have over 300 million people. There's no way to have a perfect police force across the nation. Some cops will make mistakes. Some will lose their temper. Others are criminals with badges.

And that doesn't break the public trust IF those cops are arrested and prosecuted when they commit crimes.

But they are not.

>But those incidents are FEW AND FAR BETWEEN

And not prosecuted, so they still shatter public trust.

>IT
>IS
>NOT
>THAT
>COMPLICATED

It's going to get very complicated if American police departments do not start holding their own accountable and start working to restore public trust. The SWAT teams, the vests, the guns, the armored vehicles...none of that will matter if even 0.1% of America loses its shit. It will be a blood bath and it won't be the PD standing.

The trust and confidence of the public is EVERYTHING for a police department. It's the most important weapon they have, and the only thing that can actually keep them safe.

why do we even have women cops?

because muh feels

How about this? How about we just stop policing African-American communities?

>Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive. - God Emperor

>implying being braindead and unadaptable to the actual situation is a prerequisite for being a cop

>implying being braindead and unadaptable to the actual situation
sorry I thought you were talking about niggers
>is a prerequisite for being a cop
really threw me off

>we have to take care of these animals
why?

>Once a citizen believes that compliance might lead to a beating or death said citizen has NO REASON WHAT SO EVER to comply

so we should just accept that police are literally roaming murder squads? according to you, if I get pulled over, no matter wht i'm getting killed. that's what you're saying

>How about this? How about we just stop policing African-American communities?
>implying the problem is only in African American communities

Kelly Thomas was white.

We have two problems feeding each other in America.

* Ghetto black and brown criminal behavior.

* Militant police behavior.

The ghetto problem will take some time to solve. But the police problem should be solvable OVERNIGHT. You wear the uniform, you wear the badge, YOU OBEY THE FUCKING LAW AT ALL TIMES.

You witness a fellow officer use excessive force? You arrest him.

You witness a fellow officer lie on a report? You arrest him.

You're asked to fill out a report or give testimony? You do so truthfully to the best of your ability, and you do so with trembling hands as if God himself was watching you.

All we need is to see cops hold the law above a blue uniform. Then MOST citizens will start to trust again.

Right now even when a cop is fully justified in his use of force it all goes to shit because there is no trust. None.

That clip of the woman saying SHOTS FIRED should be a meme. Put it in your MLG vids

niggers can't help it
police should avoid acting as a mirror to niggerness

just trying to throw a MOB psycho 100 reference in there
sowwy