Honest questions about gun control

Why do Americans not even do universal background checks before buying guns in all cases? This seems insane to me. Why are there no mandatory safety courses?

I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car, and you have to get a license to do that, and you can't do it drunk etc. There are many restrictions and it comes with a lot of responsibilities.

No wonder there are so many people shooting up schools down there. America has a gun problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Registry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Edmonton_killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/clinic/wars/cases.html
smartgunlaws.org/gun-laws/federal-law/sales-transfers/background-checks/
driversed.com/driving-information/the-driving-privilege/driving-is-a-privilege-not-a-right.aspx
nationalreview.com/corner/427758/careful-panic-violent-crime-and-gun-crime-are-both-dropping-charles-c-w-cooke
reprap.org/wiki/RepRap_Morgan
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BÅ‚yskawica_submachine_gun
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bsp 9mm
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf
fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics
gunssavelives.wpengine.com/browse-by-state/
globalnews.ca/news/2943722/northern-alberta-mall-evacuated-reports-of-shooting-inside/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A FUCKING LEAF

>Why do Americans not even do universal background checks before buying guns in all cases

It is impossible to buy a gun in the US without a background check, unless you are doing a personal transfer (like selling a gun to a friend)

FUCK OFF WE DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.
IN A FREE SOCIETY NO REASON IS REQUIRED TO EXERCISE A RIGHT, IT'S BECAUSE OF CUNTS LIKE YOU THAT OUR RIGHTS ARE CONSTANTLY ERODED.
>A FUCKING LEAF
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT PM AND SHIT COUNTRY YOU LEAFNIGGERS GTFO GUNS ARE THE LINE IN THE SAND YOU LEGISLATE THEM AWAY AND I WILL SHOOT YOU WHEN YOU COME FOR MINE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT UNIFORM YOU ARE WEARING.

any retard can have a kid, but you want courses and background checks for guns?

Personal transfer requires background checks in some states, no gun fairs require background check -- THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

Where is the right to drive a car? Point that out to me expert on American policy.

Gun laws in the US aren't all that different from any other laws in the US which is to say, they are an awful, disorganized mess.

Also US gun owners are incredibly resistant to any new gun laws because the gun control crowd has been acting in bad faith for like 85 years now and there's no reason to trust anything they do or say.

>HURR DURR
>IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY A GUN W/OUT BG CHECK, UNLESS YOU BUY IT IN ONE OF THE MOST COMMON WAYS
>DURRRRRRRRRRRR

because leaf, driving a car wont protect you from tyranny, and when our constitution was written cars did not exist. fuck off.
also
>shit red dot
>carbine gas
thats a shit example of an ar you posted bud

so your problem with our gun laws is what? that it makes it too easy for people going for the high score?
most mass shooters can pass a background test. It's also illegal to have a gun with alcohol around almost anywhere in the US. These aren't fixes for american's gun problem, it's a mental health problem. You really think someone who is going to shoot up a school will be dismayed by a $500 fine?

You do not understand the terms you are trying to use or the policies you are trying to discuss.

>Why do Americans not even do universal background checks before buying guns in all cases?

The only time a background check is not performed is during a private sale. The overwhelming majority of weapons in the US are unregistered and there is no way to track who owns them once they've left an FFL holder.

Slide thread. So not engage. Sage on sight.

The cases where a background check wouldn't be required are very, very narrow. Many states have laws requiring background checks on all purchases even when selling to a friend. In these cases the sale has to go through an FFL dealer. I don't have a source, but I vividly remember reading a study explaining that more than 90 percent of crime is committed using illegal guns.

Last time I checked, driving a car wasn't in the Bill of Rights.

Mobility rights, property rights, right to work etc.

You can't be deprived of your right to drive unless convicted.

You've been having school shootings for 85 years now.

Then how does Canada manage to do it? Huh goy?

Driving is a privilege owning a gun is a right. Ask any cop they will tell you driving is a privilege.

>UNLESS YOU BUY IT IN ONE OF THE MOST COMMON WAYS

There are two ways to transfer guns, through an FFL, or a private sale. There is no way to know if a private sale has transpired, so claiming commonality is erroneous.

They can't take your license away without a conviction, just like with guns.

america does not have a gun problem.

SAGE

>no background check

It's a personal property thing in most states.

>no mandatory safety courses

Just like there's no mandatory education to vote. It's a right.

>driving a car

Not a right. Also, you only have to get a license if you're going to operate your car on public property.

>America has a gun problem

Not really.

I don't want canadian gun control. I like guns, I shoot guns, and that's the way it is.

>Then how does Canada manage to do it? Huh goy?

You tell me how your nanny state operates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Registry

You need Canadian gun control. We don't have mass shootings thanks to our gun control.

I have a gun problem: I NEED MORE

Why is this such a huge debate for you burgers?

We get along just fine without them. Why cant you guys stop shooting each other?

Why should I be assumed that I'm a criminal trying to buy a gun? Am I not innocent until proven guilty? Isn't a felon buying a gun illegal already?

Mr canapino look up what a 4437 form is

>IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY A GUN W/OUT BG CHECK, UNLESS YOU BUY IT IN ONE OF THE MOST COMMON WAYS
>ONE OF THE MOST COMMON WAYS

[citation needed]

And it is illegal to knowingly sell a firearm to a felon. I guess it probably happens, but I personally would never sell a weapon to a complete stranger, I just wouldn't want to potential liability. You can do a background check/transfer through a licensed firearms dealer for a small fee and make it all official.

Or the other situation would be selling to a family member, friend, someone you know and trust. Which is pretty much a non-issue, since you know they're not going to go out and use the gun to commit a crime.

A license can be suspended for many reasons, some without a conviction.

>A

Read this
Then strongly consider suicide

It's totally unenforceable fucktard. Why don't we make background checks on all heroine or crack sales mandatory?

MORE

id love a quality reproduction of the 1903

You don't need a license to buy a car or to drive a car in private property.

Driving isn't a right it's a privilege. The founding fathers didn't say shit about cars or even horse drawn carriages.

When you go to a gun store and buy a gun you have to pass an FBI criminal background check.

Straw purchases - that is, buying a gun for someone else - is illegal.

Private Sales might require a background check or at least a bill of sale depending on the state. In many places, it isn't a requirement.

There is no Right to Drive Cars in the United States.

You're a retard, kill yourself and never post here again.

Why do you faggy leafs insist on shitposting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Edmonton_killings

>nobody mentions buying an 80% ar15 receiver and metalmilling the rest out to get a legal unregistered ar15

No one is assuming you are a criminal. It is just for safety.

Well since your failed state doesn't track gun sale or register firearms, good luck with that citation. It's one of the most common ways to get guns in Canada. Who the hell buys everything new?

>some without a conviction.

Not permanently, faggot.

If it doesn't work, then why doesn't Canada have mass shootings, huh burgerfat?

Still way less than the US. Ever watched Bowling for Columbine? Michael Moore makes great documentaries.

Is gun registry even a thing in the USA? I think New York required it, but beyond that?

>Ever watched Bowling for Columbine? Michael Moore makes great documentaries.

Okay, you got me to chuckle.

They aren't even useful for anything.

All these backwards laws do is let more violent people get guns, which causes more murders.

Records are maintained of sales and background checks through a FFL dealer, though.

kys

yes it's required in all instances where you're buying a gun from an ffl. the 'gun' part of an ar15 is the lower receiver, which you can buy as incomplete and not yet considered a firearm, and proceed to finish it to make it a firearm but you are not legally obligated to then register this part with the government

kys leafnigger the day we track gun transactions is the day I start buying 1000 rounds of 762 every week

>Michael Moore makes great documentaries.

Canada is truly lost

Serial numbers are a thing and required. You can register your gun, ATF requires FFL dealers to maintain 5 years of their records and the ATF can access it whenever they want.

kys faggot

Is it 5 years? I thought it was indefinitely?

literally THIS WEEKEND in minnesota, retard.

>Most common ways
>Literally undocumented

You know its most common how, exactly?

It's the primary way people buy used guns in Canada faggot.

>driving
You can drive all you want on your own property. Regardless of age. You can even do it drunk (unless you're underage)

Nevermind, it turns out you're not worth talking to.

>muh scary salt rifles
All rifles combined account for less than 10% of gun deaths in the US. More people are killed by bare fists.

>muh US has the most gun deaths!
60% of US gun deaths are suicides; and it's the same relative amount of suicide as other countries like the UK and Japan, they just kill themselves in more gruesome ways because they can't get guns.

The US is also 111th in murder-per-capita. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil with strict-as-fuck gun laws still have higher murder rates. The reason we have lots of murders is because of shitskins; which leftists want to import more of for some reason.

The major city in the US with the lowest murder rate is Plano, Texas - where lots of people are gun owners, and the gun laws are lax.

>we can take ur guns away if we want, you don't need big magazines, etc.
The Supreme Court case of Heller v. Disctrict of Columbia already ruled that owning a semi-automatic gun is a Constitutional right:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

From a philosophical/Constitutional perspective, gun ownership should be a right. The Preamble to the Constitution states that people have a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If citizens have a right to life, that means that they should have a right to defend their life by adequate means. Women, old people, and the disabled can't defeat a gang of dindus in melee combat - thus, guns are necessary.

>but, you don't need guns because you have cops!
The Supreme Court Case Warren v District of Columbia ruled that the police do not have a duty to risk their life to protect you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Also, aren't you lefty types always shitting on the cops? I thought if a cop gets anywhere near you, it would trigger you.

>Stefan Molyneux shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

>Bill Whittle shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Government doesn't need to have the idea that it can disarm us to their satisfaction.
Only thing you should need is proof of citizenship.

People get shot in Canada all the time, you stupid leaf. It's that no one cares because your country is a joke.

5 years. But a ffl dealer can still keep the records if they choose

there's actually no right to own a car in the constitution you fuckface autist

keep the hood safe H

keep the hood safe, h.

>Why do Americans not even do universal background checks before buying guns in all cases?

Almost every fucking gun retailer does federal background checks to cover their ass before selling a weapon to someone. Now fuck off you ignorant faggot leaf. Jesus Christ you're ignorant.

Driving a car is a privelege, not a right

SHALL

Compared to the US we are paradise.

There's no explicit right to abortion either, but guess what the SCOTUS decided faggot? Same with driving.

Obviously not good enough, or Sandy Hook wouldn't have happened.

You know how I know you're a giant pussy? It's not your retarded post. It's the fact that your flag looks like a giant used maxi pad, you slope headed squid fucker.

>I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car, and you have to get a license to do that, and you can't do it drunk etc.

driving a car is not a right. if it were you would not need a license to do it.
you do not need insurance to operate a vehicle in public
you can operate a car while drunk in private

as a matter of fact, as long as you dont do it on public roads, there are basically no rules concerning how, when, and what age you can buy and operate a car

>I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car, and you have to get a license to do that, and you can't do it drunk etc. There are many restrictions and it comes with a lot of responsibilities.

That's only if you drive it on public roads. By your standard you should only need a license to fire it off your property.

>Obviously not good enough, or Sandy Hook wouldn't have happened.

Why the fuck would a background check have stopped Sandy Hook? Adam Lanza had no criminal record. Are you this fucking stupid leaf?

>If it doesn't work, then why doesn't Canada have mass shootings, huh burgerfat?

Which recent mass shooting would've been stopped by universal background checks maple nigger?

driving isnt a right you fucking leaf.

>driving a car is not a right.
>driving isnt a right you fucking leaf.

It's a right like abortion is a right, faggot.

where the fuck does abortion come into this

What hangs from a tree and isn't (technically) nigger?
a fucking canadian.

It's just too bad your mom didn't exercise that right.

There is no explicit right to abortion either, but it's still a right, faggot.

Speaking of driving Didn't that cunt in France wipe out 80 people in under a min with a box truck

These Faggots?

Have nothing to do with us.

The government has no business or need for a registry. My compound bow isn't registered. My knives and hand-and-a-half sword isn't registered. Fuck, you don't even need to register a .117 in Canada.

Magazine restrictions are bullshit. I don't give a fuck about the auto debate, I'd prefer to own a semi on 7.62x54r anyways on a decent platform. Sure all carry should be licenced with a system limited to the gun's Serial, and the person's Federal Profile, with a mandatory mental evaluation and safety course.

There's no way it can be sliced, though. Gun control is bullshit.

>Sandy Hook
And they say school staff shouldn't be armed.

no it's not

Oh, okay, thanks, I didn't know that.

Nah. It aint. Its a privlege ya fuckin leaf.

Reported to the RCMP.

nothing in federal law is a right you nigger,
there's nothing about cars,
abortions or any of that shit in the constitution

our constitution is above the federal law you leaf nigger

>your failed state doesn't track gun sale or register firearms

Most Canadian firearms are not registered. I have 11 guns, 1 is registered.

Go shit post somewhere else

>op has guns
>is anti guns
w h a t
h a t
a t
t

>Later, in Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992), the Court rejected Roe's trimester framework while affirming its central holding that a woman has a right to abortion until fetal viability.

Blown the fuck out.

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/clinic/wars/cases.html

Driving a car is not a right.

>Sure all carry should be licenced with a system limited to the gun's Serial, and the person's Federal Profile, with a mandatory mental evaluation and safety course.
Nah fuck off m8
There are States where the sole qualifications to carry a handgun is be 18+ and no felonies.
These States have no more accidents and crime than States that have heavy requirements to get a carry license most even have less.

Fudds for 500, Alex

All transactions through an FFL (out of state purchase NO MATTER THE METHOD, or normal consignment) require a background check. You cannot get around this unless you do a personal sale or a gift, which cannot be made across state lines and can easily be a felony if it can be proven that you bought the weapon for the sole purpose of giving it to someone else expecting compensation, which is a straw purchase.

>Why are there no mandatory safety courses?

Laws vary a lot per state, but just about all of them require safety courses for CCW permits and some even require them for handgun ownership permits. see maryland.

>I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car

No, actually driving a car is not a right.

> and you have to get a license to do that

And the bureaucracy required to manage universal background checks can be demonstrated with the DMV. To regulate the transfers you must have a gun registry.

>and you can't do it drunk etc.

Laws vary by state.

>There are many restrictions and it comes with a lot of responsibilities.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to lose your right to purchase a firearm?

>No wonder there are so many people shooting up schools down there. America has a gun problem.

America has a nigger and spic problem. pic related. If gun ownership had anything to do with crime we would be the most dangerous country on the planet, and we're right in family with the rest of the western world, but understandably higher purely because of our number of democrat shitholes.

B-B-B-BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Transportation isn't in the bill of rights.
Also any and all gun stores run background checks through the federal government. Private sales can be conducted directly, and some states require a check be conducted, even a private sale.

Im about as far from anti gun as you will ever find in Canada. Im also not op

>canadian education

>leaf doesn't understand the contextual difference between a constitutional right and a legal right

Big surprise. You're French Canadian aren't you?

most used gun sales go through consignment, which requires a FFL transfer.

All out of state purchases are required to go through a FFL.

That's a really nice looking P-64

BLOWN THE F-F-F-F-FUCK OUT!

>why
The country's founders foresaw the eventuality that democracy would eventually be threatened by power-hungry individuals, so they decided t make the right to bear arms a constitutionally-enshrined right that shall not be infringed.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

>Sandy Hook wouldn't have happened.
it didnt.
but you obviously know nothing about it other than
>kids were shot by evil black fully auto assault rifle
right?

its not a gun problem, its a nigger problem.

fucking leaf, every time.

go on liveleak retard, you see it every day

>Then how does Canada manage to do it? Huh goy?

La Loche Community School

you lose

SHALL

Christ you're retarded.

Here's an honest question, why do fucking foreigners get so goddamned butthurt about US gun laws? You don't see us complaining about your bullshit domestic policy. We don't even know what your domestic policies are. We don't care. How about you cunts watch your lane and quit bitching about other countries internal affairs.

>while affirming its central holding that a woman has a right to abortion until fetal viability.

I wonder of technology has gotten better on 24 years

>That quote
Shitty dubious anti logic rught there.

>He killed the guy indiscriminately shooting people before the shooter killed 4+ people so it wasn't a mass shooting and therefore the armed citizen didn't stop the mass shooting
>The good guy killed the guy shooting indiscriminately into a crowd after 4+ people died which makes it a mass shooting so the good guy didn't stop the mass shooting
Kys faggoy

People "should" take courses but it's written in the constitution as a right. Courses are mandated for a lot of states for conceal carry already. I don't think government should mandate courses even though I think a good course would be beneficial. I took courses even when it wasn't required of me and watch training videos on when to actually pull your weapon in different scenarios etc.

I'll agree to universal background checks if you can assure me all of the following:

1. These checks will cost me or the person I'm buying and/or selling a gun to absolutely NOTHING.

2. These checks can be accessed over the internet or via phone and occur instantly or within a short amount of time (several minutes maximum).

3. These checks will NOT record the type of firearm, or even that the sale was for a firearm. It will only record that it happened and passed or failed.

If you can guarantee me all of that, I'll agree to universal background checks. Otherwise, fuck off.

You can transfer a firearm without basically any paperwork if it is classified as "other" in most (free) states.
Obviously only a few guns fall under this category. Pic related, it is known as Black Ace FIREARM
it is not a shotgun, it is not a pistol, it is not a rifle
But yeah, basically OP's thread is fucking retarded (what did you expect from a leaf?) 99% of circumstances will require a BG even if you're at a gun show

delete that image and get the proper one

the third comma is not in the ratified version

We have this thread every day. Stupid maple nigger can't find two neurons to rub together, and chimps out when confronted with reason and fact, unable to live with the mental anguish reality is raping him with.

>Here's an honest question, why do fucking foreigners get so goddamned butthurt about US gun laws
One of two things in my experience
Jealously but the childish"I'm going to ruin your shit two because I cant have what you have" mentality and the other is impotent authoritarian rage which despises genuine liberty and them not having any power to remove it like they did in their own nations

Not a 1903 :^)

I now fully understand why people want an outright range ban on all Canadians. Jesus.

Blown the fuck out. Nuclear style.

Oh I just saw your last line lol. Good bait leaf. Background checks are already necessary and implying that a safety course would stop a retard from shooting up a school is in itself, retarded.

>Nigger decides to get a gun and shoot someone.
>It is illegal for him to buy, own, or be in possession of a gun for any reason because he is a convicted felon.
>He steals a gun, or buys one illegally from a friend that likely stole it from someone... and then uses his new gun to commit crimes.

Yeah requiring a safety course would have changed all of that. You really are that fucking stupid.

I at least smith em at home, but soory aint good enough pham

yeah mang, I'll be sure to register all 50+ guns dating back to the pre 1950's that are scattered all over the attic basement, and house.

Is that an M24 yugo mauser? Yours is in a lot better shape than mine.

Why is it so easy to troll Cred Forums?

Because such laws were blatantly abused to keep black people and people who the government didn't like from owning guns.

It's the same reason why we don't require that people who vote can prove that they can read the ballot.

>Compared to the US we are paradise.

The numbers are comparable if you don't live in the ghetto. If you live in Montana, Orange County or any upper-middle class neighborhood in the US, you experience crime rates equivalent to the Scandinavian countries.

>

because owning a gun is a right not a privilege

>GC Thread
>See flag
Sage

I think you are misunderstanding my post, Im shitting on the other Canadian, not the Americans

There is no right to drive a car faggot. The right to defend your life and way f life however is a right that does not descend from the state but instead from which the right to govern arises.

You should kys now. From what you are saying you were born to be a slave and enjoy slavery so long as it is you in bondage. If you cannot find a gun please consider a helium bag or a tall building.

>implying I need a license for a gun on my own property
In the US you don't need a license to drive a car on your property on on the streets

>hurr what about hen you carry it?!!
CCW

I do m8:)

u do know you can make em out of stapler? or print em, or some piping will do. A trip to the dump can whip up a rifle in no time. U got a lathe and u can start world war III with almost no training.

Post your guns itt

I see your Jew gun and raise you another

You even got the proper KBI import model for that space cowboy authenticity

I have one (1) magazine and like 100 bullets.

send halp

Any attempt to stop a person from purchasing a weapon is an infringement on their rights as a human being. The constitution does not grant rights, it points them out and protects them from the tyrants who would steal them.

Shall not be infringed is literally all any person needs to know.

But of course, GunBroker had it for $300 so I couldn't pass it up.

It is pretty funny to watch Americans do mental gymnastics to justify them.

They'll post 20 trillion page long infographics showing how they keep you safe, but all you have to do is go to Wikipedia and sort the countries by murder rate to show how well it works.

nigger

We don't have a gun problem you fucking nitwit leaf. We have a ghetto thug nigger problem, and they don't buy their guns through legal channels.

NOICE M14

Why would I need to do gymnastics when I own a gun stupid?

Would you rather have the ability to buy every kind weapons, automatic machine guns (hell, even rockets and military vehicles) but have to do thorough background checks or being limited to semi-autos without background checks?

>American intellect

should print urself some spare mags famalam

Justify banning knives please. Explain what rights you do have?

I don't need no teenage queen, I just want my m14

england, home of gay gun laws, and many a DIY gun project. BSP is a good barrel base

driving a car is a privilege, not a right..

and you clearly have no fucking idea how it works..there are background checks.

any people shooting up the schools is good because theres too many fucking socialist millenials anyways

You're implying that in an ideal world, we wouldn't be preventing retards from breeding.

Because then the government knows where all the guns are.

no money, already took everything i had to get this thing

95% white, telling me how how my country works. like u know on the the other side of the pond the fuck is up here

It's a good start, but why the wrap cord around the handguards?

driving a car isnt a right

I'm sure someone else has said this already

and I'm pretty sure the only time there isnt a background check required is in case of private sale, which is regulated at a state by state basis.

Got one and jig on the work bench, Monica!

We already have them.

Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act United States Title Code 18 921-922

smartgunlaws.org/gun-laws/federal-law/sales-transfers/background-checks/

>I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car, and you have to get a license to do that

Actually no, you do not have a right to drive a car in the United States. A vehicle is considered property and ownership is fine but driving is a privilege not a right.

driversed.com/driving-information/the-driving-privilege/driving-is-a-privilege-not-a-right.aspx

>No wonder there are so many people shooting up schools down there. America has a gun problem.

Actually wrong again

nationalreview.com/corner/427758/careful-panic-violent-crime-and-gun-crime-are-both-dropping-charles-c-w-cooke

Canadian user

Not BTFO [__]

BTFO [ X ]

the 3d printer is a fun diy project too. sub 100 hundred dollars, and you can print yourself a piggy bank to recover from this economy.

what's that shit around the handguard?

idk, im a newfag to guns

Ahhh yes, I have saw hundreds of homemade guns while living in Britain, 100 percent of criminals have them.

There's no reason to carry a (large) knife in normal every day life in a city unless you're going to threaten or attack people.

We've got the muslims as our "trademark" fucking everything up, the crime here would lower if they all disappeared.

There is zero correlation between gun ownership rates by state and homicide rates in the US. While correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation, causation sure as hell means correlation. No correlation, no causation. There is a big correlation between niggers and homicide rates.

forgot the link
reprap.org/wiki/RepRap_Morgan
tinkering can be fun too famSai

Then why did you do it? It doesn't look very good in my opinion and it serves no functional purpose

for what it's worth, it was nice on my hand.

hell yeah! i have a tacticool assault hammer just like that one in my toolbag.

>Bongs consider an average folding pocket knife "large"
Jesus H. Fuck y'all are a pathetic bunch.

>prosperous unified/homogeneous nation nation with high gun crime

point is the black market can supply, when there is a demand. loonies can make em, if they are broody enough. I like the gun smiting material from england, real inovative

WANT!!!!!!

What happens when someone breaks the law of not carrying a knife and threatens to steal your tendies?

Wouldn't matter on the gun laws per state since they're so easy to get, criminals would just use them anyway.

(Contrary to the popular pol belief, it is very difficult to get a gun in the UK, and almost impossible to get a pistol)

This is a bait thread.

lol, popular belief is that u have no guns. go home, you guys outlawed this thread decades ago in your country. what do u care?

Yus it is :^)
Bore is great, probably rebarreled (as most 47s are). Though the markings are faded. Probably used a lot. Got it for 180

oooo, purdy

Except we do

That's because you're a fucking island, you fucking mook. Ban them here and they'll start coming up from down south. Contrary to popular belief, not all of the guns that the Mexican Cartels get come from the US.

But, despite the number of firearms increasing drastically during Obama's term, the homicide rate has dropped in the US, except for in inner cities where most of the population is not white.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

Criminals will be criminals unless you remove the incentive for them to be criminals. We tell blacks that they are too dumb to make it on their own, pay them to be that way, and then provide a significant risk premium on illicit substances, then we wonder why they act like the dumb, violent animals that we pay them to be. Making guns illegal won't change that.

Large is greater than 4" blade, not a swiss army knife.
In your house, call the police and either hide or attack them (normal bong defence weapon is a baseball bat), being realistic most burglars just run off if heard.

On the streets run off and call the police.

Also remember you've got to get stabbed 6 gorillion times to die.

I meant criminals almost never have guns, they can't get them like pol seems to believe.

I don't think you can make a decent gun easily, might be wrong though. I assume a crossbow (fully legal in UK) beats out those pipe shotguns.

wrong hommie, a week, no production line, a power drill, and trip to the hardware store can render a full auto 9mm sub machine gun with detachable 30 rnd box mag. I assume 3d printing has made this easier though. Set up a production line and u can crank a metric fuck ton of em out of an apartment. U can make the ammo too but that is oft time consuming. And yes Shotties are a breeze to whip up. Read some gunsmithing manuals. I wont even touch full auto conversions. Most of the good liturature on this stuff was spawned after your gov banned em

lol, criminal sees your 10/10 wife. threatened by your bong. sure annon

must remember to install the leaf filter on this browser, thanks for reminding me

Doesn't matter how many firearms there are once they're easily available. They would have to be phased out everywhere to stop crime with them.

Burglars run off because they don't want to fight, in America I doubt they stay around either.

And then criminals will just turn to different tools. Like driving a truck through a crowd in France, killing 84 and injuring over 200 more. Guns don't cause the crime, nor will getting rid of them stop it.

People are forced to pay a few bucks out of pocket for a NICS background check, Liberals see that as perfectly reasonable.

Ask people to do the same in order to vote and they lose their mind.

The 2nd Amendment is not a 2nd-class right.

Be realistic about it, knives aren't on the same calibre as guns because you can run off, and if you get stabbed you survive roughly 98 percent of the time, and if you get shot you survive 75 percent of the time.

For terrorists if you can't make a bomb a assault rifle is the next best thing, it's rare they do something like in France (or they'd do it constantly).

gotta get the war time m24's

packed in cosmo

No idea why they didn't finish the damn stocks.

Actually if you get shot you survive about 85 percent of the time, 75 percent was too low from google.

lol, a burglar, few rocks, maybe a few houses. Night's young annon, who know's what could happen.

Or improvised bombs. And diy guns have a long a storied history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BÅ‚yskawica_submachine_gun

Yet your homicide rate increased after your handgun ban. If you ban the tool, you have not banned the intent.

>m24
....lol 47 i mean

>I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car.

driving a car is not a constitutionally protected right.

sage all leafs.

>compared to the US we're paradise
Lmao, your entire economy exists to sustain us.

because it's an expensive waste of time

in the 1940s you could walk into a sears and buy a fucking thompson, yet gun violence is a problem now that we have any sort of paperwork at all

the more paperwork the more gun violence

How do you know that any of the criminals stopped by armed civilians definitely weren't going on to commit a mass shooting?

how do you know i wont plow my car into the preschool playground after I drop off my kids?

also, first hit for "BSP 9mm" on google is what I was talking about. Thanks crumpets

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=bsp 9mm

and the actual pdf

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/BSP-SMG_Book.pdf

there are others ways too if you are mechanically inclined, but england is famous for that bit of ingenuity. Yall supplied the czech's with homemade guns in WWII as well. someone might need to lurk on /k

This is bait people come on. I doubt this guy is even a leaf. It's probably some eurocuck with a proxy.

:) no proxy here tho

ooooo, the scary dangers of siding and piping

decent quality, suppressed?

oooooo .22 front lines

muh freedom

aww saved the htm first go:(

You can't be drunk while shooting either. In idaho if you get pulled over or a cop stops you and you have a firearm on your person and you're intoxicated, you are fucked.

why would you start a troll thread only to out yourself as not being serious in your second post?

You could have at least attempted to upkeep the rouse...?

>hurr why are not background checks

fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics

1.8 MILLION firearms background checks in August of this year. Doesn't account for private sales outside of an FFL dealer. Which are rednecks and ghetto trash anyway.

Get eaten by a shark.

unless you stay the fuck home on your private property like a proper american and harass the local wildlife, and destroy the near by bottles/tree-stumps. yay for subsonic/underloading

>giving my neck shit
hiss

If it's any consolation, I live in NC and have owned over a dozen different AK variants in the past 20 years and half that many different AR variants. My neck is a red shade of kevlar.

Gun Control tard here,

I live in South Texas.

Strangely enough I went to a gun store and they told me they won't do an background check until you actually buy a weapon.

it is:) stay safe dawg

Who the fuck said we need to choose. Do you not understand shall not be infringed?

>I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car, and you have to get a license to do that, and you can't do it drunk etc.

That's when I knew you were leaf trollin.

That's a good way to lose an eye.

tis

It's an air rifle

>not even do universal background checks
We do, on every gun purchase unless its person to person in person.

America has a nigger problem.

sage

Shut up you freedom hating Nazi.

>I understand that owning a gun is a right in the state, but so is driving a car, and you have to get a license to do that,
Ah, yeah the often forgoten 28th amendment that says "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear cars, shall not be infringed"

Canada has 3 people living there in one little shed. Don't try to understand a nation of over 300 million.

why the fuck not. My new Bersa BP9cc

I swear it's always this same faggot posting from my country.
OP is a faggot as always. USA has more strict laws for purchasing from dealers than we do.
We have automatic background checks done daily by police computers but all the firearms dealers ask for is to see the PAL, they don't run it through a computer to see if there's an arrest warrant out for you or to see if it has been revoked.

As long as we have comprehensive spic, slime, and nigger control, firearms don't have to be heavily regulated.

all this delicious OC should be going to /k
you know what you should do ham, say no to holsters or jeans without holes in em

20 years and then once the business closes they have to surrender them to the ATF. All guns are registered via 4473 you are 100% wrong if you think otherwise.

Why can Canadians have rifles delivered to their front doors but Americans can't?

dont be mad bro

>walk into gun show
>"I want this one"
>"it will be $200"
>hands money
>leave
God, I love Texas

only jealous

>Why do Americans not even do universal background checks before buying guns in all cases? This seems insane to me. Why are there no mandatory safety courses?
Because we do those for the fucking license you liberal retards. You get the background check and safety course for the license, then you pass and buy guns as you please.

The leaf is still yapping about backgrounds. We do background checks . You told him now I've told him. The leaf doesn't want to do immigration background checks but to erode 2nd amendment he wants an excuse not to give us a gun to defend ourself and prolly his family.

Driving a car is not a right. It's a privilege which can be revoked. We have the right to bare arms and it should not be able to be revoked. Also we should execute people who rob other so we don't need to worry about violent felons with weapons.

>breaking bad
>sopranos
>godfather
>Boyz in the hood
>Gangs of new York
>Goodfellas
>Untouchables
>gangsta rap
>Scarface

OP, I agree with your post, but got you're the most obnoxious asshole in the world and I fucking hate you

Also, saddam was famous for his eccentric homebrewed arsenal

All American stories about organized crime.

All celebrate black markets, violence and organized crime

Maybe our culture is the problem not guns

We don't have a gun problem. We have a media problem.

>needing to pass a test to use your constitutional rights

sage

OMG! Ban hands! Nobody needs two assault hands.

really legendary homeBrew from the middle east, there 1911 home shops too if I remember correct. jammed every 100rds, but serviceable

> safety courses

Literally all you have to know is to keep the safety on and your finger off the trigger unless you want to fire. Clear your shit when you're done. Never point the barrel at anyone unless you're intending on shooting. Do not point the barrel at yourself

People are retards. I never had training or even a father to tell me this. It's like common sense

>No one is assuming you are a criminal. It is just for safety.

We need extensive background checks on all Muslims. No one is assuming they are criminals. It is just for safety.

> universal background checks
but you do

gunssavelives.wpengine.com/browse-by-state/

>this isn't even comprehensive.

you're right. There's nothing wrong with letting people who experienced psychosis get their hands on military grade weapons. Nothing wrong at all.

the permanent solution to this is a technical one, not a policy one. I do't know if it is better first-aid/medicine, or treatment. But restriction merely make it difficult, almost never impossible. ownership restriction policy is only a stop gap

where are your restrictions now?

Statistically they're less dangerous than completely sane Democrats, so yes.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

its true though. the armed civilian kills them before they can kill the 3 people it would take to consider it a mass shooting.

Well put my fellow burger bro.

Driving a car isn't a right you imbecile, it's a privilege. That's why you need a license. You have to earn your permission to drive, you shouldn't have to earn your permission to defend your family, land, and liberty.

Literally cuck off. I'm moving to white america and I want guns

Shut the fuck up you faggot ass leaf. How dare you speak to your betters, whom you leech off of like an eternal parasite this way? You stupid faggots are the worst shit posters on this fucking website and RL. Your RL shitposting makes San Fran's faggotry look tame in comparison.

Fucking kill yourself you god damn maplenigger.

I live in OK and this has never happened. You still have to fill out all the paperwork and if youre a felon or fail expect a subpoena.

A friend in Alberta almost got shot in a mall a few days ago

globalnews.ca/news/2943722/northern-alberta-mall-evacuated-reports-of-shooting-inside/

Freedom of movement is a right.

A