DAS RITE

>DAS RITE

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/sports/football/video-cowboys-fan-attacks-female-washington-fans-parking-lot-article-1.2798728
deadspin.com/cowboys-fan-attacks-women-during-parking-lot-brawl-1786810045
youtube.com/watch?v=hA0SL9IfpJM&list=FLoms7A75lLCp69AaDvxrkPQ&index=85
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /demboyz/ here

>cowboys fans

nice bait media

No link to vid? Fuck off op

>it's just about sports teams, goyim
>oy vey, it has nothing to do with race

LINK YOU GOOK

nydailynews.com/sports/football/video-cowboys-fan-attacks-female-washington-fans-parking-lot-article-1.2798728

football is for fags
sage

Link for autist OP. deadspin.com/cowboys-fan-attacks-women-during-parking-lot-brawl-1786810045

>niggerball

>caring about football

If you watch and support football, you're the biggest stupidest degenerate out there.

WEW DOGGY WE COWBOYS N INDIANS AGAIN BOYS

Niggers are the fucking worst

Professional sports is apex bluepill.

fucking retarded animals

nothing to see here...

Why is enjoying football bluepilled?

>Hey guys, I just got here because I caught a whiff of memes on twitter.
>Can you spoonfeed me?

Because normies love it

such an edge lord.

>watching niggeregg unironically

When did this wave of bluepills wash in? Go back to Cred Forums you nigger worshiping cuck. Every American Football fan secretly dreams of watching an NFL team dominate his wife/gf. Fantasy football is a jewish invention where beta white men spend hours a day building fantasy rosters of big black men who they would love to invite over to run a train on their wife/gf. Niggeregg is pure bluepilled bread and circus.

blood pressure rising

any sport is blue pilled because "muh jews" and it's all "set-up" like WWF. I think these guys think your time could be better spent. But why are we all here then?

Where are we btw?

But when a nigger stubs his toe whilst robbing a white guys house it has everything to do with race

what the literal fuck are talking about?

yeah let's ignore some nigs stopped him from destroying that drunk old lady

Because it's full of fucking niggers and shitskins you stupid fuck, and most of its fans are god damn fucking fat mongrel murrica morons anyway. I personally have absolutely no problem with American football, I think it is a proper Aryan sport, and would very much enjoy to see it in the new 4th Reich, as well as baseball, among other sports, also hockey. But the football fans of today are naught but worthless fucking stupid meat headed cannon fodder fucks without an ounce of intelligence or a single original thought of their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=hA0SL9IfpJM&list=FLoms7A75lLCp69AaDvxrkPQ&index=85

Door jambs be racis

There were other black guys stopping that one huge guy from mauling that woman.

hol up hol up, we dem boyz

>deadspin.com/cowboys-fan-attacks-women-during-parking-lot-brawl-1786810045

I actually hear chimping going on in this video like

OHHHH
AHHH
OOOHH OHHH

as a redskins fan i agree with this message

Wish there was a war all these idiot sports fans could go die in

That nigger who attacked the Pokemon Go player was actually a Digimon fan so pls don highlight his race.

AYY LETS GO BOYS

Is he going for the stone cold stunner?

>That image
Fucking lol there are people who think the media isn't in Hilldawgs pocket?

Kek

It's multicultural propaganda.

"Diverse" teams that push shitskins into the limelight.

Whites and non-whites co-mingling because "hurr it dont matter what color u are we all the same color on gameday baby less goooooo". How can black people possibly be bad when my favorite niggerball players are black and the black people who sit next to me at the niggerball game give me high fives when we score?????

It's all just fucking prole feed to keep you complacent and focused on anything but the world around you.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Looks more like dogs fighting over a piece of meat.

Redfags BTFO!

Reporting

A fellow Lions fan I see

He's a cuck. They get triggered and think about their wives every time a black man appears. It's a miserable existence.

Ppl wit arms attack other ppl wit arms. Breaking story at 6.

>nydailynews.com/sports/football/video-cowboys-fan-attacks-female-washington-fans-parking-lot-article-1.2798728

Naggers gonna nag.

i don't see any women

0-16
nevar 4get

IDK man, sounds pretty depressing to me. It's more fun to watch football. There's a game on tonight. What's so great about the world around me? Why should I be so hyper focused on how shitty the world is? What do I gain from that?

Oh yea. There is dozens of them. They even have this study they like to pass around that PROVES that CNN and other major media outlets published more negative articles about Clinton than any of the other candidates.

Of course they fail to mention that the study was done with automated text recognition and that counts an article published and kept in the front page the same way it counts a blurb hidden deep inside the site that nobody ever read.

REKT

mfw people are surprised i fucking hate football
>you dont want to come watch the """"""game"""""" with us bro???!!??
no i dont want to spend hours watching niggers run into each other 40% of the time and retarded fucking advertisements 60% of the time

That still shot is fucking gold. I laughed hard without even needing to see the video.

Redskins fans deserve it. Stop supporting a shit team. stop buying merchandise and going to the fucking game. demand better . jesus christ. yayyy team lets keep feeding the manlet jew all our hard earned money for nothing in return

>watching niggers play is for fags

FTFY

Watching Football is literally Nigger Worship. There is nothing more Bluepilled.

Get a real hobby creating something instead of cheering on niggers