HOW THE FUCK IS THERE NO DIRT ON TRUMP?

HOW THE FUCK IS THERE NO DIRT ON TRUMP?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TRUMP SCANDALS AND HACKS?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/trumpleaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If nothing has been released or leaked by now, he is probably the cleanest candidate america has ever had.

He's not a politician.

You know he's being sued for statutory rape, right?

Trump is a legit good boy who dindu nuffin. Watch them try to pull out some dumb shit he did in 4th grade as a smear attempt.

he doesn't use email, he uses normal mail

>implying he just won't turn this around and accuse the Clinton's of all their rape scandals

Don't worry, friend. I have it on good authority that Trump will get destroyed next Monday.

Let's just say the debate moderators will (((fact-check))) every single statement Trump makes. It'll be like the Powerpoint presentation in the last Republican debate, but 10 times more comprehensive.

its bullshit which is why no judge will take the case

lol wait until the last 2 weeks of the election. We're almost there.

Holy shit, this.

>sued
>for rape

LOL, smeary as fuck.

You don't "sue" for rape, you charge criminally.

He works so much that he has no time to do this kind of shit. Not kidding.

>no judge will take the case

I don't think you know how the judicial system works.

Unless you're a contractor who's worked with his lying ass, there's not much

It's a civil suit. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Normal white people that love themselves don't do deplorable actions like niggers and their queen HRC

TrumpU and the lying make him look bad, but there's no depth to any of that, not really any consequences for the average person.

His lies are more like outrageous boasts than sinister political plays.

>trump doesn't tell lies

All his scandals are either resolved or obvious money grabs from the "victims," the liberals have exhausted all the scandals he has.

Nobody is your friend, Sven. You have no authority, let alone good authority. Worry about your own country.

anyone who tries to dig up dirt on him gets houdini'd by our friends in the KGB

There are but nobody gives a fuck because he set the bar for himself so low.

It's going on right now but for some absolutely crazy reason nobody gives a crap.

>no evidence
>confirmed to have hung around obama for quite some time
>only vague accusations and times
>comes out of the woodwork only now when he's running for president instead of the DECADES before when he was a regular billionaire
The fact this is even going to a court period is laughable. I wonder if I can sue Obama for libel against me as a white male at this point.

>no judge will take this case
U wot m8

This. If Trump has any skeletons in his closet, he's at least able to keep them a secret

Rape is a serious crime user. If the allegations had any hint of truth to them he would be before a criminal court. Plenty of leftist kike prosecutors that would love to make a name on a case that big.

I think its more like
>trump doesn't tell lies that border on treason or get people killed
Honestly the longer it goes on the more I like him. Not perfect but a damn length ahead of everyone else. For all his faults, the thing that makes him the most qualified is he lacks any sort of damning connection to Washington money games and corruption. He seems like he isn't part of the bullshit. Maybe we are just in times so bad that literally any outsider at this point could improve things but we finally got an actual outsider in the running.

It doesn't fucking matter, if she was raped however many years ago, why wait until the man decides to run for president? It's not like he's been hiding under a rock somewhere, why not go after him while he was hosting the apprentice?

Yes that's how it works

There are plenty of Trump scandals, the media just chooses not to cover them.

Nice

No, I know what a Civil Suit is you dick; what I mean is IF SHE WAS TRULY RAPED by Donald J. Trump, she would have gone after him YEARS AGO.. not now as he is running for Prez.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM

Some victim that somehow sued him immediately after it was clear he was going to become the nominee. No coincidence there...
Shillary just did that so Trump wont attack her on Rapin' Bill.

Muh trump university is the only thing that remotely stuck

fact checking isnt even worth shit anymore

trump will say immigrants arent integrating or something, fact check will say yes they are, meanwhile every cunt with a brain in america knows that trump is right

lol sup faggot?

Why?
Hardcore.
Dank.
M
E
M
E
S

Trump's biggest scandals is the fact the madman is still using Chinese-made robes in his new hotel.

That's it. That's all the libs have on him.

Because fuck you.
Although you're probably full of shit.
Still, fuck you. Haven't you heard we are the internet hate machine?

The media fucking hates trump they would literally jump on any chance to throw dirt on him.
If the best they can come up with is that trump is a racist because he retweeted a fucking meme then there must not be much to go on.

Well in the unlikely event this unironic because you are evil and seek our destruction even if we bend over for you? Look at what you did to sweden for godsake. You are a force of evil that someone needs to stand up against

Listen OP, the best way to be sure all of the information on Trump gets exposed is to report everything you know about him here:

correctrecord.org/trumpleaks/

There's no character limit, so you can report as many crimes you know he has committed, and there's no Capcha, so if you forget something on your first report you can instantly submit another. Be sure not to let any trolls get ahold of this address or they might abuse the report system.

Yeah I felt like that pepe episode was a real example of neurotic desperation. They can't even subvert properly anymore

Good copypasta my dude.

No loose ends.

this, they're gonna unload near the end.

that being said, it is unusual for there to be almost nothing on a candidate this late into the election.

The bar is set so low for him all he has to do is step over it.

He merely needs to appear human & not a the boogeyman they paint him as.

Witnessed

He should probably counter sue the whore for having low energy sex appeal during the rape.

How does it feel?

his strategy is to be louder than his scandals.

He's been under the media spotlight for like 50 years.

It would have come out already.

Fake and Gay

Shit CTR Troll

the lulz

In very convenient time

Deep down you all know that this is true. But there's obviously no evidence at all.

GLOBAL MEMETIC SATURATION

>He merely needs to appear human & not a the boogeyman they paint him as.
He'alredy doing this. It's beautiful, he's more likely to win every day. The media don't even realize how obvious they are trying to force scandals on Trump every other day, fucking hilarious.

I once delivered a pizza to Trump towers in NY. They didnt tip.

Civil cases do not need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It is much easier for the prosecution to win a civil suit than criminal.

>HOW THE FUCK IS THERE NO DIRT ON TRUMP?
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TRUMP SCANDALS AND HACKS?
Because the guy is a straight arrow, he's actually clean.
And he's got balls.

There's plenty of dirt on Trump. You just need to look for it somewhere besides this circle jerk.

They did uncover some dirt.

They uncovered pep...pppffftttHAHAHA I cant' holed my laughter sorry.

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

just chekin those tripa

They've already thrown everything they have.
The only things they could have against him may in turn make him release evidence of far darker crimes of the Clintons.
There are a lot of things to consider when you're tied up in so much shadiness.
It's better to just lose the election than it is to lose everything.

10/10

The ones with brains are already voting for him. He needs to convince the idiots that can't see through the MSM's smokescreen.

>There are plenty of Trump scandals, the media just chooses not to cover them

It's difficult to go down from literally Hitler and the Voldemort of politics.

The MSM overplayed their hand.

it got dismissed

Isn't it great? All leftists keep using are

>Muh bankruptcy
>Muh Vietnam dodger
>Muh Drumpf
>Muh hair

Meanwhile Hillary is literally being investigated by federal law enforcement at this moment.

>Suing someone for rape
>Not criminally charging them

Theres dirt on EVERYONE in the elite circle they use THAT against each other to keep each other quiet. You don't get to be on the inside unless they have something to threaten/discredit/destroy you with. Donald might be a privileged elite on the inside because of his father but they all have/had to abide by the "rules"

Remember Trump saying "this may be my only way of getting into heaven"

believe me NONE are INNOCENT not by a long shot

But Trump is trying to repent/redeem himself and his family by making things right which is very brave and admirable but in the process he will expose (((them))) as well as himself.

we'll see how the world will handle the Ultimate redpill because it cant be taken orally

IT'LL BE A FUCKIN SUPPOSITORY