Stefan Molyneux beat up in Toronto by antifa thugs

>CBC Toranto news, controversial figure Stefan Basil Molyneux an Irish-born Canadian anarcho-capitalis. Founder and host of Freedomain Radio, the largest and most popular philosophical show in the world

>On Monday, September 19,2016 during a visit to Toronto, a group of masked hooligans cornered Stefan, viciously beat him unconscious in front of his family.

>Due to his injuries, Molyneux was immediately sent to the emergency room at Mount Sinai hospital in Toronto and is in intensive care.

>Toronto police are puzzled on what caused this unprovoked attack against Molyneux and are searching for the perpetrators. Atm, there is no suspects.

cbc.ca/news/crime/attack-stefan-molyneux-toronto-vancouver-1.3762011

Cred Forums I guess there won't be any new videos for a while until Stef gets better....

>his last words before he lost consciousness
>attacking me is not an argument

Fpbp

>"CBC Toranto news"

>404

Fucking kill yourself faggot

For your bait!

Fuck you faggot, you got me worried for a sec

Religion of peace strikes again?

A
FUCKING
BURGER

he can totally afford bodyguards with all the donations he gets from Cred Forums

>when hooligans violate the NAP

>fake link

Don't you have a MART to SHART in you worthless fucking burger?

It's bullshit, but I'll believe it.

Fucking shill sold out to Soros.

WAIT
THIS VIOLATES THE NAP

Oh no, guess I will unsubscribe and stop my funding since he's no longer delivering the goods. >link doesn't even go through

not an argument

why are english teeth so disgusting?

So, is he going to come out of this full Cred Forums?

Fuck you OP

I wanted it to be true and see Stefan to go full Hitler

Top Kek. I've wondered how people like him could ever feel safe. Feels bad man.

FPBP

>the largest and most popular philosophical show in the world
wait really? damn

good, he is jew and does this only for shekels

I can easily believe this. I'm honestly surprised the Bolsheviks haven't started attacking people yet.

I fell for it dammit.

>Garrison and Molyneux will swallow the red pill in your lifetime

Funny, I knew it was fake, but I was actually saddened for the split second I wondered if real.

>Milo gets beaten

HAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT

>PJW gets raped

Martyr for the cause. He was a worthy sacrifice...

>Lauren Southern gets nigger jumped

Just another vaginal kike, who cares

But Stef Molymeme. That just feels... wrong. Maybe its his cancer? Maybe its been watching him genuinely transform in ideology as he gets more and more woke (unlike other money-grubbing coalburning faggots). But it was just feel bad man if he was attacked like this for real.

THE TOLERANT LEFT

HOW PROGRESSIVE!