'Who in this world finds a pressure cooker with a phone and just takes the bag?'

>Dindus find rolling suitcase.
>Has pressure cooker attached to a cell phone inside.
>Take suitcase, leave pressure cooker.

Who does this Cred Forums?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796930/Did-THIEVES-second-explosive-going-Manhattan-Sources-claim-robbers-inadvertently-disabled-pressure-cooker-bomb-taking-rolling-suitcase-stole.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796930/Did-THIEVES-second-explosive-going-Manhattan-Sources-claim-robbers-inadvertently-disabled-pressure-cooker-bomb-taking-rolling-suitcase-stole.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rolling suitcase

MEME MAGIC

>suitcase bomb
SNUKES

Are you telling me that they LITERALLY stopped a terror attack by STEALING IT?

My sides.

Suitcase is either worth more money if trying to sell or more usable to a homeless person if keeping.

A b-bomb?! Let's not jump to conclusions here, Donald!

the pressure cooker was probably modified all to hell and unusable for resale so they just left it in the trash

Based niggers.

They weren't carrying a garbage bag though, they probably mistook it for something people were throwing away because it was right next to the trash.

Garbage pickers are pretty common in the city. I mean, if someone's throwing away a perfectly good suitcase, why not take it?

>Americans
>Using pressure cookers

Only indians use those anymore.

Just wait, the left will hail them as heroes despite they did jack shit but being niggers

I heard it was homeless who found the bag, took it, then opened it up elsewhere and saw it was a bomb.

Still man, they should have reported it. They just left it. You think they knew they had deactivated it? They just fucking left it to blow up. Probably thinking it would kill some white people and not their problem.

We use them to sterilize the growing media of magic mushrooms

Idea:

Put homeless to work as bomb sweepers; they do it for free. You put some free food/booze/cigs here and there so they don't get lazy.

Win-win for everyone

Don't think nogs know about pressure cooker bombs, they just thought someone left a broken ass cooking kit in the streets and just took the suitcase

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You faggots ALL have to thank Jamal and Tyrone now! SAY THANK YOU!

SAIVD DA DAY NIGGUH¡

>"Ay yo hol up Tyrone you see dat shit nigga?"
>"Wuts dat nigga?"
>"Dat CIA Van just dropped dis bag"
>"Oh sheeiitt nigger gibsmedat. I'ma take this mufuggin bag. Cracka ass faggots. This muh reparations and shit dog"

I use one all the time.

We wuz EOD and shit!!!

Our solution to the terror problem must be to send in feral niggers to fuck around with all potential bombs

>give them flashy badges "bom squa gan"
>shiiieeettt

ONLY IN AMERICA

>we was heros an shiet

THOSE NIGGERS ARE PATRIOTS!!!

We Hurt Locker Now

WTF i'm a thief now

Holy shit can I not hate niggers anymore?

Kek, based nig nogs saving the day.

Lel based niggers
>inb4 BLM unironically cites this as evidence that police should stop investigating "broken windows crimes" or whatever

>No you're supposed to disarm it. This isn't CTF
>SHEEEEIIIIIT

Holy fuck

Niggers are actually useful for once

Actually lol'ed

Reality is stranger than fiction

>Niggers unintentionally save lives by being niggers
This is great. How will the MSM spin this?

>They saved the day!
>They did so unwittingly whilst committing a crime
>BLACK LIVES MATTER SHITLORD!

isn't that the plot of Bastille Day?

Awww SHIT SON!
Now the sand du nuffins will be after the din du nuffins

AMERICA!

>Niggers save city through theft.
You can't make this shit up anymore.

>they find the dindus
>media puts them all over the media
>label them as heros

Shieet nigga was just seein this suitcase and shit rollin down da street right here mayne and told my boy tyrone lets take that shit nigga.

We didn't know it was a bomb, we wuz just doin hood shit yaknowwhatImeannigga?

WE WUZ COUNTER-TERRORISTS N SHIT

kek

>the natural instincts of the dindu to steal everything thats not tied down somehow managed to save people for once

I wish they inadvertently set the bomb off tbphwy famigdala

>Hitler Rants
>Hitler pointing at strategic places he wants pressure cooker bombs planted in NY
>"Mein fuhrer. Niggers have stolen the bag sir"
>Everyone that wasn't involved in making the bombs leave the room.
>"These fucking niggers they stole my fucking bag who the fuck steals a fucking bag! I paid $70 for that roller bag the Reichs bank is broke till next Tuesday!"
>Hitler takes off glasses, becomes mournful.
>"Fucking coons... my plans are ruined. I just wanted to blow up a few bins. My mother gave me that pressure cooker and that was my only cell phone"
>"I guess we'll try again next week"

Not bad

it's kinda like using maggots to cleanse your wounds

advanced tricknology can be hard to understand for non engineering inclined minds

myc nigga, i give u a B+

This would be a fucking dark comedy sketch somewhere, yet it is reality.

We must be in fucking hell I swear.

underrated

Where does it say they were dindus?

Still, this is a tier one kek.

Dr. Carson worked his miracle through their hands. They became WOKE by Morpheus.

We are actually living in a comedy show or a sitcom

>Liberals are fascists
>The MSM are blatant liars to the point they constantly make a fool out of themselves nonstop
>A presidential candidate declares war on a cartoon frog
>Niggers save the city unintentionally by stealing parts of a bomb
>The only people fighting for a better future are a bunch of retarded autists at a North Korean macrame forum by spamming memes

Trump supporters.

jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
But seriously I think it wasn´t theft, because it was left on the street like trash.

They must have known it was a bomb but didn't report it because they think it's snitching or didn't want to get caught stealing

they were more like trash pickers

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796930/Did-THIEVES-second-explosive-going-Manhattan-Sources-claim-robbers-inadvertently-disabled-pressure-cooker-bomb-taking-rolling-suitcase-stole.html
lmao fucking niggers lmao

The dindus dindu nuffin unless the nuffin the dindus dindu did sumin?