Trump vs Clinton - Pennsylvania

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

Please...

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2015/05/realclearpolitics-almonitor-partnership.html
youtu.be/jbgPF6zogK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love your silence. I'm out inb4 CTR meme

PA resident here. It really sucks how bad the cities make us look. Here in York country, I see nothing but Trump signs and they keep growing by the day, but because of Philly, Pitt, and a couple other pockets, the whole state always ends up going blue.

I doubt he will win PA unless there's some major change after the debates, CO or NH should be more likely to go red.

democrats are 29 percent of voters

>needing to oversample dems by 18 points

lol and they could only scrape a 9 point lead

Philadelphia = a mix between Afghanistan and Zimbabwe. Sad to think it used to be the founding city of the country.

Not to mention all these fucking nigger murals that make me sick.

But this one is nice desu.

Liberal shithole Pittsburgh here. There's hope. Small amounts. From this weeks Business Times.

Don't see you so smug about this point you fucking leaf

Look all the other polls

Can confirm. Starting to see a sudden influx of hillary signs. Mainly rich old white people, though, so we'll see how it goes with the blue collars and college kids.

I wonder if all these immigrants they keep dumping in here are registered to vote.

Excellent job avoiding the question Justin, does the flawed methodology win if you fight it?

>the shills can no longer use general election graphs

>one poll is shit
>all polls are shit

Don't be fooled my son.

Leaf

how is the methodology flawed? they usually do well at adjusting for proportions of populations that are Dems v. Republicans. Granted, it is slightly more difficult to adjust for whether an individual is likely to vote

The Clinton campaign has been very active here. I was invited to see Biden and Bill at separate appearances within a week.

all polls switched methods at the same time you limey cunt

Top kek

They have to focus on a single state that it looks like Trump won't even need.

This is my point

>trump don't need PA

Is pennsylvania BLACKED?

In the big blue cities, it's not just blacked, but also muzzed, chinked, pooed, and jewed.

Outside of that gets pretty white.

>no 4 way race polls shown

CTR is that afraid of the Johnson Stein double team

Clinton is making PA her bulwark and hemorrhaging money in the process. She tried it in FL but it didn't work. The problem with this is she still has a sizable warchest and can strategically flip a key state in the final week.
Say what you will about Clinton, they are a fundraising Juggernaut, and money can buy a lot.

Trump is getting Colorado and nearly has New Mexico

A fuckin leaf

Tell that to Jeb

>expecting black people to read the Business Times

>people still quote RCP

They are not a neutral source, they are co-owned by AL-Monitor, a pro-Islam news source

Please check your sample size as well. You need at least 20,000 people from at least 40% dem/ 40% republican.

al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2015/05/realclearpolitics-almonitor-partnership.html

There are rumors of a possible monster vote in PA
Plus, Hillary has almost 0 campaign presence there

I don't mean to be a leaf about this, but 331 responses, especially from newspaper readers who will more likely than not vote Trump, doesn't mean a whole lot in this case.

We've just gotta hope the libs of Philly and Pittsburgh are lazy as fuck and don't go vote.

HAHAHAHA
37% Dems, 27% Repubs, 11% Independents? INDEPENDENTS ARE 40% OF THE POPULATION OF THE STATE! THAT POLL PROVES TRUMP IS WINNING.

Good thing he don't need PA I guess?

Seriously? How can they get away with such a garbage sample?

Fellow Yorkfag here. Filthadelphia is trying to ruin everything, but hopefully coal country comes through for us.

Any phillyfags going to the rally in Chester this Thursday?

fuck cities

cities are always blue, always the most corrupt

717 is literally all trump.

Right now Trump only needs Colorado to win. And recent polls actually have him up in Colorado. Once old polls get phased out he'll be over the tipping point.

When will they update the polls?

They're still counting some old polls from August.

All the new polls have them tied or Trump is up.

Like that Quinnipiac poll that has Clinton +6 is from a fucking month ago and it's still weighted super heavily.

Nate Bronze just trying to delay the inevitable

They really put that phony morning call poll there? 538 didn't even have them graded as a pollster, and we went over what was wrong with their methodology.

Forgot pic

They're update every day. Nevada has been shifting blue/red because it's so close.

OH BABY, DON'T GO

these fucking kikes spend half their time propping up a narrative with retard polls, and the other half of their time making the most retarded graphic representations of those polls possible

>adjustments favour trump

Guys is nate bronze becoming a little bit basef or is this some sort of a plan to #dumptrump after debates

Another curios thing is that the polling really seems to have slowed down since September 1st. I wonder why...

I'd bet big big bucks that internal polls have Trump somewhere around +5 right now.

Bump

Reminder that in Hillary's America these mistakes will happen on daily basis until all of the middle east and mexico are americans.
youtu.be/jbgPF6zogK0

Trump is about to jump up a couple points. With multiple mudslime attacks and clintons email thing being brought back up, her campaign is about to hit a downwards spiral.

hm. Lead is slowly waning, but idk if it's dropping fast enough for Nov.

I agree. I think Trump has already secured the win as long as he doesn't fuck up the debates.

If he just keeps his mouth shut until Nov 8 he wins easy.

>20,000
Jesus christ m8, might as well take a census at that point.
Lrn 2 stats.

Not unless they just sample 60% democrats

WAKE UP WHITE MAN

It's because she is currently ahead in this state. They think it's safely blue ATM, and to tell the truth I think Philly really is making it a safe place for them.

The guys in Philly gotta get WOKE for PA to be a toss up. Rest of the state is pretty solidly Trump.

They're at the point where it won't even make sense. I hope Chafetz is based as I hope he is and wants to take hilldawg down.

>big big bucks
You don't have big big bucks to spend Romania

Guys I want you to concentrate real hard on this pepe and save it to your computer. I want you to think about Hillary LOSING in PENNSYLVANIA and Trump WINNING. Then spread it as a sigil and let the universe take care of the rest. It's been working so far.

He is gonna take a fuck ton of white Philly voters away from Hillary. Don't sleep on PA

>interracial was invented in 1990
oh

They voted for a nigger twice tho.

I hate the murals in Philly. I hate them with a true passion. The entire city is littered with this garbage. Big black monkey lip faces staring down at you, globalist kikery everywhere. Nothing but African vandalism graffitied all over the USA's founding city. We just let a bunch of wild fucking Africans march in from the south and totally deface and vandalize Benjamin Franklin's home with obscenities and nigger filth.

Well, who brought them here in the first place?

Don't save this pic.
Notice the png
Newfags beware of this filetype.

Done

idiot

wow, that's pretty horrible.

We've got a few murals and suchlike in Pittsburgh, but usually they're at least tasteful or at least sparse enough to be ignored. I have to say that Pittsburgh is pretty good when it comes to blacks and whites getting along, and this in spite of the place crawling with kikes.

>18 KB
>anything but a colorful image approximately 400x400 px

Don't listen to this guy he's a shill (or possibly some kind of demon)

Perhaps PA really does have 47% dem?
National % =/= state %
I'd be really surprised if SC has 29% dem

whats wrong with png

It would be silly to assume it has more rather than less Dems than it did in 2012

>tfw youre the only person in philly who isnt cucked

No, where jews live they want things stable. You wouldnt want mobs ruining your housing value, would you?

got it

% affiliation =/= primary turnout
Could be just both Clinton and Sanders are meh candidates
With that said, PA is not exactly a given for Clinton
If dems continue staying at home, she's boned

Yeah, that's why the jews jack up the rent until they get mostly chinks, and let the goyim rent out to the blacks.

There's more of us than you think.

That pic looks like a PS2 game.

Triggered because of a wall? You deserve to kill yourself.

Yfw stupid jew tricks no longer working...
I want to see this guy go down in fucking flames

724/814 reporting in. Every yard has Make America Great Again, Trump/Pence, or Hillary for Prison 2016.

which of you faggots are coming to the rally this Thursady?

gotta go to work f.am

oh fug 7pm
hmm

Not me.
I'll speak in the booth.

yah senpai finally one that's not at work hours, and it's not in bumfuck nowhere

Avoiding the question again I see

>filename

At least you are not Illinois

Westmoreland county will sweep Trump to victory