More than 800 immigrants mistakenly granted citizenship

youtube.com/watch?v=jbgPF6zogK0

yahoo.com/news/more-800-immigrants-mistakenly-granted-citizenship-130452164--politics.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xa5FL
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mistakenly

jews

>800
>mistakenly

(((mistakenly)))

BUMP

>(((((((them))))))

This is why Trump will win

Is time to roll call all militias across the US and start killing government employees?

I think so

>This is why Trump will win
He won't. Dead people, criminals and illegals will all vote for Clinton.
No voter ID laws, remember?

Noice. Imma drink to zat.

Then they were released to live in a swing state and informed by government employees that voting Clinton was the only way to stay in the US

>mistakenly

Just in time to vote Hillary :^)

I can't even laugh at you cucks at this point. It's just all so tiresome.

at this point its pretty obvious even if Hilla manages to steal the win theres no way they won't be found out shortly after.

Then it pretty much boils down to if Obama wants to go down on that sinking ship with the Clintons or if he's willing to let Trump shitshatter all of Obamas shit within the first year

Just how many leaks and shit have there been so far with literally zero repercussions? She's above the law unless Trump wins and will be completely invulnerable as POTUS.

They will prosecute the IT guy who set up Clinton Server but Clinton will walk free from this.
Also, enjoy your new Arab masters.

obama is trying to rally the blacks, unfortunately i think it's gonna work

my black postal lady said she is working to get the entire community out for hillary, and i live in swing state ohio

not good

plus there's a lot of ukrainians in ohio, they don't like trump because of the putin ties

It does make sense.

We need oil. We get oil from Saudi Arabia. Huma has ties to them, do the math.

Shit sux but cars for millions of people don't run on farts and dreams.

>america will soon be run by muslims and women
JUST

>my black postal lady said she is working to get the entire community out for hillary
Make the postal office fire her?

(((Mistakenly)))

Well boys there are at least 800 jihadists hiding around the country

> The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.
>The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security
> from countries of concern to national security
> from countries of concern

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>do the math.
You niggers can produce 100% of energy right there in the States. I have no fucking idea why do you insist on buying oil from Saudis and at the same time fire all the miners in the USA.

Isn't Obama Muslim?

i can't really, because she is doing it in her private time

they are only prohibited from rallying voters while on the job

...and a woman?

>they are only prohibited from rallying voters while on the job
Tell them that she raped you or something.
You Republicans are such pussies. The end justifies the means.

Don't worry boys, the government will step in and save us from the hidden jihadists. They just need to implement Patriot Act 2.0 and increase surveillance on civilians.

Martial law and Obama's third term until we figure our "what the hell is going on".
Sorry Trump. Maybe you should try again when you are are 102.

brah she's 65 years old and a foot shorter than me nobody is going to believe she raped me lol

plus i promote trump in my private time so I'm doing the same thing she is doing

>i promote trump in my private time so I'm doing the same thing she is doing
So? Democrats doesn't give a fuck if you play by the rules.

US has more or less achieved energy independence with modern fracing and drilling techniques.

Also Canada is perfectly capable of selling to US too.

Which is what we were all doing 2 years ago and that's why the Saudis went full-jew and flooded the market with their golden shit and dropped the prices down to the point where companies in NA started making significant cutbacks and ceased expansion.

> plus there's a lot of ukrainians in ohio, they don't like trump because of the putin ties

>meanwhile, some on Cred Forums want more eastern european immigrants in america

R A R E
I N D O N E S I A

>>meanwhile, some on Cred Forums want more eastern european immigrants in america
We love Trump and we are banned from entering US without a VISA.

it really depends man, some eastern europeans make great citizens

but the ukrainians might screw this one up because they are butthurt over trump's russia stance, many of these guys are first gen immigrants too

if they flip this state, i'll be pissed

Why are you letting in Ukrainians and at the same time ban Poles? You people are fucking insane.

because ukrainians are "refugees"

they are literally the only whites we let into the country anymore

>because ukrainians are "refugees"
Yeah, we have 1 million ukrainian "refugees" in Poland but EU says that they are too whit to count and that we need to take in more Arabs. Fucking Soros and his puppets.

i know man, it sucks

the federal government just resettled a bunch of iraqi and afghan refugees in my old hometown

needless to say, they didn't assimilate and we now have burkha covered women on the street

this was in a 96% white town too, it seems they are targeting those areas rather than dropping them off in the diverse cities

>we now have burkha covered women on the street

Better tell them that this country doesn't allow those burkhas. Would be funny.

Fun fact, Islam is banned in Japan and nobody is attacking them for that. What gives? Where are the media?

The best part is that the recipients were due to be deported.

> archive.is/Xa5FL

> The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

Then again, this birthplace injustice is only perpetuated because of our own selfish white nationhood privileges. If only we would open our arms to them, the problem would solve itself pretty soon.

Its time for the united states to break up into about 6 smaller countries.
The US government has proven itself completely incompetent.

>US has 50 states

Why not break up each state from the US and make each state their own country?

>Islam is banned in Japan

Unfortunately, that's not true, however they have pretty strict immigration policies to offset any problem.

> Japan's Muslim population is around 70,000 to 80,000 which includes 10,000 of them as Japanese and the rest being foreigners.

YES! YES! YES!

Mmhm. I guess it'll happen eventually but it won't peacefully. The Feds have much more power any organism should have and they won't renounce it just like that.

If it was up to you, what states would you lump together to form the new countries?

> Japan's Muslim population is around 70,000 to 80,000 which includes 10,000 of them as Japanese and the rest being foreigners.

How's the terrorist activity?

>mistakenly
Yeah right. Revoke that shit.

It would be better to stick groups of states with the same outlook together, for example the south as one country, the mid west as one, commifornia oracuck, and washington as another, jew york and the rest of the north east nowheres as another.

something like this, probably needs a bit of tweaking, but close enough.

I've never been there but nobody reports problems there. Then again, most are natives Japanese people.

They took a handful of refugees and inevitably some of them started going on a ficki-ficki rampage.

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

>mistakenly

bump