Fuck Philly

Fucking Philly throwing up Nigger Power fists during American anthem.

Just one more reason I hate that fucking cesspool city of fucking garbage.

C'mon anons, share the hate with me.

As a lifelong eagles fan, I can say FUCK THESE NIGGERS.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE WON A FUCKING SUPER BOWL??

Entitled cock suckers. I hope they lose every game they have left.

If you're in PA user you have my sympathies. No matter how you vote, the gib me dats outnumber you.

Allentown is a great place in PA, nicest people and great natural sights, also most are Trump supporters.

Its even worse.

I live in jersey.

Feelsrealfuckingbadman...

new bronx is not as nice as it used to be

Then let them know you don't give a fuck about this country either

I used to live in PA (near York). Take out three counties and you guys would be a deep red state.

>Wake up
>Still in Jersey

where you at? I'm in Midlesex county (Spotswood).

this is now a /PA General/

610 here

New rule:

You can't protest shit until you win a super bowl.

These faggots live in the only country where they can make millions of dollars for what they do and they fucking protest it.

I hope they die in a plane crash.

Good point.
The left and even the commissioner clap like retarded seals for the
nigs sitting or throwing up fists...
"Muh 1st Amendment"
Let a few white players throw up Nazi salutes...

don't blame the niggers, blame the white guys who spend thousands of dollars on merchandise and tickets - that's who is responsible for the NFL

Camden county, 5 mins outside of camden itself. The difference is night and day between here and that hellhole.

Who am I going to root for now?

I refuse to watch the game tonight. That's the extent of my protest otherwise you give into their tactics. Ignore or troll but no more.

215 reporting in, who /Kensington/ here?

If the niggers are too stupid to realize that its only here that people can buy enough garbage to pay those huge salaries, I have to blame them.

If people still buy their shit after this, then yeah, I'm gonna have to blame the cuck whites who do.

Pittsburgh is way better than Philly

that's because pitt is one of the whitest cities in the country

Good on you. I know I'll get shit for saying this in this thread,
but I'm a Cowboys fan. The Cowboys wanted to honor
the five murdered police officers with a small sticker
on their helmet, but NFL said "no political statements"
While Goodell cheers the Black Power shit
Fuck him

I'm not watching another eagles game, I can tell you that.

These fucks have tortured us for decades, with one shit season after another. The bad years far outnumber the good ones, and they dare do this?

Unfuckingreal.

> Kensington
Why? You're literally in the worst part of Philly. Move next to me in Chestnut Hill, fellow Cred Forumslack.

Have a sale on air Jordans in Philly on election day, and Trump wins the election.

You know what? As much as I've hated the cowboys with a goddamned passion, they are far better men than these scumbags.

It literally makes me think!

Trump needs to hire you!

5 min south from Ghetto in the woods

That shit is spreading

I'd rather the players die, i still want wentz to win me a super bowl.

Pittsburgh loses steel industry, still decent city
Detroit loses auto industry, looks like Somalia

pitt is 70% white

detroit is 80% black

well it's best summarized from this perspective: we see that you can be as radically leftist as you like in America, and while you may get some criticism for it, you will face no real concrete consequences. Step an inch out of line to the right, however, and you can expect to be fired, blacklisted, bankrupted, harassed, sued, prosecuted, hounded by the press and by hate mobs, mocked on national television, made a pariah, and declared an enemy of polite society.
cheap rent and the el stop is right by me. I hate center city, a bunch of jews and fraternity finance gamma males. Where i live it's blue collar whites, rather comfy tbqh

If the team doesn't fine them, then tree must be destroyed... roots and all.

Detroit is literally selling homes for $1.
You just have to start paying property taxes
...and not mind getting burglarized once a week

I think people are starting to swing the other way. I hope to God we do, anyway.

Italian Market here.

i grew up in 70% black braddock, PA

i already know what living around niggers is like, and you couldn't pay me enough to live in those conditions again

Lol I told my wife we should buy one of those big, old, rundown houses in camden from back in the day for $25, spend 100k fixing it up, and making it a honeypot kill zone for those apes.

It'll be like that tape you catch flies on... dead niggers everywhere.

Always loved the Italian market, and I have to say that I love old city. Its the best part of the whole fucking town.

Need those automatic turrets in Aliens (in longer Directors cut)

/kensington/ here, trying to move out because I'm sick and tired of seeing needles and shit on my commute to CC

I work on the Main Line so my commute is really shitty. That's the only downside to being here.

Look what happened to Tebow, for simply kneeling for a second of prayer.

They're both dumps so who cares

Work in south philly and only travel major routes, so I don't even technically travel thru the city, unless the bridge is fucked up. Then I'll cut across town to get to the other one.

where at? Yeah, some guy was passed out on the street and even the EMT were being oddly chill about it. I got a spook next door that walks around every morning and cleans up trash the degenerate spic/nigger half breeds leave by the skate park. It's a community that's trying

Filthydelphia

its another detroit. just as bad if not worse.

I'm by erie torresdale, closer to where that guy when nuts with a shotgun this past summer. Thought the 450/month for a single bedroom was a good deal, never took into account for how shit the neighborhood is. Hopefully moving to Texas soon

Elk county is best county

>The racial makeup of the county was 98.96% White, 0.15% Black or African American, 0.09% Native American, 0.35% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 0.10% from other races, and 0.31% from two or more races. 0.40% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. 42.8% were of German, 17.8% Italian, 7.4% Irish and 5.1% Swedish ancestry

Wow! Didn't think any city in PA could be that white

Hahahaha! That's a genius idea!

Who /statecollege/ here?

Ay senpai we are

Kenzo here!

Keno here!

Oh shit it's J Y M E Z

I used to live in Vineland. Great Italian hoagies

Boycott the NFL you fucking cucks.

I will NEVER watch another hand egg game again. Where is your fucking pride you pussies?

Wash West fag here, work in far north philly. More redpilled folks here than you know-- mostly because we have maximum nigger exposure.

I have workmates that say "Maga" to me every morning and we sit back and laugh at the liberal cucks that work with us and get steamrolled by niggers

No, just an amazing amount of diabetics at Kensington & Somerset, if you go by the amount of discarded hypodermics.

How do you cucks still watch football after all this?

I thought it was bad even before this just because grown men sitting around cheering their local dindus as an avatar of their masculinity.

But after this? Come on, have some self respect.

Can't wait till a white player takes a knee for American citizens victimized by illegals.

Fuck philly every election year all the gibs there go out and turn the state blue. If philly got nuked PA would go red every year and I'm honestly ashamed to share my state with it.

Heres a solution for you yankbros

Dead Moslems from the Hajj!

How's trump doing there?

Parklandfag in FL reporting in