Deep Agent deployed

pretty good speech so far, but usually Milo events create a bigger buzz

this seems a bit tame compared to past speeches

Fuck off, Milo

>emotional injuries

I can't stop screaming at these hidden camera captures
thank god I graduated a decade ago before it got this bad

Eat shit

I kind of want to go back to school as an undercover shill. If I choose to identify as a 19 year old well into my 40s, they will just have to accept it and any womyn who reject me for being too old or bald are just not respecting my preferred pronouns and should be disciplined accordingly!

ANIME IS OUT

Daily reminder that milo is a fame-seeking shill double agent.

He exists to undermine and subvert our board of peace.

Beware.

ur just mad because weaboos got BTFO yet again

I thought he was coming back to DePaul.

Anime is great, fucking gay faggot.

some gay jew that fucks black guys. Anyone who likes this guy is a degenerate.

Who cares about a coalburning faggot greek kike who lives in the UK no less.

I love Milo but fuck you Maga will make anime real damnit.

Who?

noice, thanks britbro

PRAISE KEK

he did it the mad faggot

are you my american me?

THE ACTUAL MAD MAN
ALL HAIL THE FROG GOD

this faggots attempts at staying relevant are hilarious.

praise kek

wtf I hate Milo now
anime IS real

>
i've got some bad news user

question time!

Con artist piece of shit

>thank you for your service

I think Milo legitimately teared up there.

milo is gay.
jewish
degenerate
bottom bitch for niggers

hes trash and should be ignored like the trash he is.
Cred Forums has a voice...the hambone.

get fucked CTR

the crowd wants to suck his dick more than Milo

Quit shilling yourself here, Milo.

>faggot
>jew
>scam artist

haha no thanks

He converted to Catholicism because he saw the kike lies.

Faggot, kike, civic nationalist
In the oven he goes.

Why are you retards still propping up this con artist faggot?

Oh cool is he going to talk about how he tried scamming people last week?

you have to encourage our useful idiot

>Catholicism
Hmmm...

The guy is a textbook charlatan

Stop giving this scam artist any attention

But its fun :(

Can we fucking ban milo threads already?

that mexican chick that can barely spoken sounds like someone that I heard on Ghost's show

He definetly seems like he might be an agent along with a few others. Anyone have anything solid on these people?

I wonder how he feels about scamming his "fans" again

>He converted to Catholicism
wtf i love milo now

Stormers = Crypto Communists

The only difference between them and black lives matter is the racial group they claim to represent.

They do not intend on winning a race war, they just want to take control of the government while you fight with your "enemies."

fuck off kike

too this fag got absolutely rekt by Joe Rogan

You are the only jew here, crypto-commie.

Spamming us from a proxy, attempting to create the appearance of consensus against Milo isn't going to change any minds here.

go home CTR babby

No he didn't.

>talking louder than your opponent means "winning"

For complete idiots that don't value the actual content/idea behind the message, maybe.

yeah, he did

youtu.be/3AHjsSdapI4?t=8m8s

>its a Q/A where no one disagrees episode

Fuck ! Was that ever an awesome fight.

archive.is/EhJxv

"We ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it time we did the same to trolls?" -Milo

fuck this doublecrossing kike. He's always been a fake ass ZOG Kike. (((MILO))) is this you? You're worse than Alex Jones.

Here's you with your jewfro, (((MILO)))

You're OUTED AGAIN, Nigga. Fuck off. No one cares about your horseshit CIA claptrap they're trying to get you to bleed into pol. We're impervious to your shit now. We're a hivemind.

Milo isn't too bad.

Thanks for praising Kek, Milo.

>"you can't be moral unless you are Judeo-Christian"
>"right and wrong comes from the Bible"
>"Being gay is wrong and it would be better if I wasn't gay"
>"I love myself for being gay"

Real great logic there, Milo.

nice photoshop faggot

Fucking underwhelming last question

What's in the bus?

>GUIZE, HE MENTIONED US!!!!

Cred Forums mentioned. Memes referred to as "performance art".

Richard Spencer in cavaricci pants.

OH ahah. What will you turn up as next? An Irishman? A chink? Maybe you can get chink slit eyes and uncircumsize yourself you fucking lying kike (redundant I know).

(((Milo)))
(((Milo)))
(((Milo)))
(((Milo)))
(((Milo)))

Fucking CTR KIKE SHILL FAGGOT ASSWIPE LOSER FRAUD CHARLATAN

>(((MILO)))
MILO
>(((MILO)))

Carpetbagging jew Faggot

triggered big time bud

"Cred Forums spills out onto Twitter."

Twitter is "respectable".

Cred Forums is "crazy", "chaotic".

Polygon, JOE BERNSTEIN FUCK YOU JOE FOR FUCKING WITH MDE

When progressive journalists lie about memes.

tits of gtfo mentioned

Omg. I fucking love '89/'90 z's

The NSA has your data too, proxyfag.

The file gets bigger every day.

It will be leaked.

All of your shilling has been documented. It will become public knowledge, and you will be targeted by those you think you are in control of.

Milo Yiannopoulos (formerly Milo Yiannopoulos Verified.png and Milo Andreas Wagner; Greek: Μίλων Γιαννόπουλος, Hebrew: מילו יאנופולוס) is a homosexual, legally Jewish, nigger-loving Greek faggot who is the "Tech Editor" for right-wing tabloid Breitbart. Despite being a self-proclaimed "journalist", Milo is actually just a failure of a troll who steals the hard-hitting investigative journalism of Encyclopædia Dramatica's own loyal editors and then attempts to pass it off as his own work.
Yiannopoulos is a tranny hating faggot who, considering his Greek last name and his right-wing leanings, is probably a closet supporter of Golden Dawn and/or Shower.
Milo Yiannopoulos, previously Milo Wagner, had recently risen to prominence thanks to his boundless preening, self-aggrandizement and shameless self promotion via latching onto GamerGate in a sad but obvious attempt to gain money, readers and try to convert the videogame-loving, left-wing pussies of the internet to his conservatard cult. He himself is not a gamer and used to call out gamers for the nerds that they are. Sadly, now that he's part of GamerGate, he has retracted those statements and moved into his basement to play DnD and get fatter.
The only thing he ever did right in his career was linking to ED. Maybe he can read a few more of our articles and learn what real journalism is.
(For fun tweet him and ask if he wants any "updog".)

(((MILO)))
(((MILO)))

milo continues to shit on JOE BERNSTEIN. FUCK YOU JOE.

the left doesn't want to give up it's on culture/values. "marked down for being a conservative."

journalists are cunts, don't know we know they are full of shit/virtue signaling. media meltdown. gawker/buzzfeed fucked? the QA has turned into more milo monologue.

milo targets the younger millenials as the SJW generation, but not younger kids. SJW is falling out of fashion.

>The internet is turning us all into sociopaths
By Milo Yiannopoulos on September 21st, 2012

archive.is/EhJxv

>It’s clear that existing hate speech laws are inadequate for the social media era

>Together with other commentators, I have in the past argued for verified identities on social networks, so those responsible for abuse and persecution of public figures and the vulnerable might be held accountable for their actions

>So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed

What did he mean by this guys?

user even included the smug response .jpg

Milo is whatever he is and no one with a face can be trusted, but its fun seeing some people get triggered.

Don't post her. You'll summon him.

the mic on the other guy is really shit.

"liberals are always hypocrites" "the left can't expel its own bad actors" "mean feminists"

"white supremicist is horrible" (I disagree)

"I don't think you can create racists with memes"

"milo even defends 'gay'" "policing out of s.o. doesn't remove/add real hate" "it's ben shapiro's fault for not distinguishing shitposting from actual threats"

milo is a free speech activist. judge no actions, not words. (the new zeitgeist? not "judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin", but "don't judge your jokes, judge your actions")

First apperence i agree, Joe Rogan did win the debate. Second appearance Milo got the better of Joe BUT his stance on fat shaming is fucking retarded and Joe did school him on it.

>implying conservatives let people make decisions for themselves either

the worst should get "big platforms"

is milo a false prophet? he wants alt right not to be hidden, because if its hidden, it will grow stronger? what?

"worst thing you can do is censor them" is milo a professional troll?

"i believe in you to make choices" (milo is a libertarian) (milo just used up my whole evening)

what gift was given to him?

Basically, he says everyone should be able to say WHATEVER they want, WHENEVER they want, HOWEVER they want, and they should not be obstructed in any way in their free speech. But he wants them to not be anonymous and have verified accounts that way no one will say anything they don't mean, that way, there won't be many more trolls left, since if someone says some stupid shit, they will be ridiculed directly.

It's basically the best way to have a free exchange on the internet if everyone was verified. Sites like this are specifically zones for people to do these things anonymously, which is why shit isn't taken seriously, and why there are so many trolls.

By doing this, you would have the closest thing to an actual transparent, free exchange of ideas from people who really mean what they say.

I didn't see the second debate. I think Milo has a lot of good points, but there are a few things he is logically inconsistent about. Milo fans won't stop dickriding though (of course, same people who idolize Trump) and can't possibly criticize him.

>steals money from his college fund
>steals money from redditors

pretty pathetic

sage

True. Then Milo went full retard when he started complaining that elevator buttons were too low because of handicap people.

DAILY REMINDER THAT TOMMY IS THE ONLY BASED MAN IN BRITAIN

Every time there is a leak, the first thing I search for is you, ProxyFag.

Some pink haired faggot that doesn't even realize what he is exposing will drop a file with every single thing you have done on this board.

From that point onward, you will not live a normal life. You will never get a full nights rest again. Even your family will turn on you, when they get tired of the harassment.

I hope it was worth it. Your incessant spamming did achieve something, right?

Why do Milo threads always get posted here when Cred Forums has never even liked Milo to begin with?

Who posts these fucking threads?

people views change, i was not pol material 3 years ago.

hes now begging for attention ever since he got banned on twitter, his interns are shilling so hard and redditors are flooding the threads with
>HE A GOOD FAGGOT
>HE REDPILL KIDS
>HAHAHAH RARE PEPES XD

this man is responsible for the flood of hillary shills.

Either a full blown natsoc or a clean af white male protestant needs to put a bullet in milos head

Milo was good, Allum came across as anti-white as fuck at the end.

Milo is just a flamboyant conduit for a bunch of good memes other people made. He is doing good work by turning the masses against the left but obviously he stops short of disavowing classical liberalism or affirming HBD. Just because he isn't perfect doesn't mean he isn't being a massive net benefit right now.

You don't represent Cred Forums.