COAL BURNING ARMENIAN WHORE GETS SOCIAL CONSCIENCE

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-20/kim-kardashian-takes-out-newspaper-ad-for-armenian-genocide/7860172

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwut1DUXaZc
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"It's one thing when a crappy tabloid profits from a made-up scandal, but for a trusted publication like WSJ to profit from genocide - it's shameful and unacceptable."

She went on to ask:

"If this had been an ad denying the Holocaust, or pushing some 9/11 conspiracy theory, would it have made it to print?

fucking based

Get ready for some young Turks to deny some genocide

>"It's one thing when a crappy tabloid profits from a made-up scandal, but for a trusted publication like WSJ to profit from genocide - it's shameful and unacceptable."
So her getting free publicity and therefore profiting from tabloids for her engineered "scandals" is ok but a well known newspaper publishing something she disagree with is unacceptable?

Hollywood is making a movie about the Armenian Genocide AND calling Istanbul by its real name Constantinople.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwut1DUXaZc

The first vid was taken down due to all the Turks denying it happened and raging about Constantinople being Istanbul. They reuploaded it and stopped comments and likes/dislikes.

Good for her.

>coal burning
>armenian
Man pick one. It s like you be saying "coal burning nigger"

this

>It s like you be saying

Is Jamal on vacation on Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

Actual jej

>the world's most famous Armenian

lol

Are you saying that only white women can be coalburners? I haven't heard that before.

That's the entire point of the term

YOUNG TURKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>being more concerned with Kim Kardashian than the focus of the thread/Geoncide

post pics of Trudeau all you want, Australia is literally gay

Cenk meltdown when

whore > turkroaches

errrrrrryday

This is literally the only thing Kim Kardashian is pretty based on besides insisting all of her children be baptized into the Orthodox church but both are important parts of Armenian heritage so it isn't that surprising.

Hello again.

ew americans actualy care about people like kim?

>people find this fake plastic bitch attractive

SomethingAboutAnEmuWar.jpeg

DELET
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

my respect for her has gone up, from absolutely zero, to some.

alex has a great troll face

and thats all it takes to manipulate retards like you, a simple stunt. never leave the basement, you wont succeed in real world little man

My giving a shit about her existence has gone from nothing to nothing.

kek this.

you're an easily impressed retard clapping in the sandpit

>Armenians
>white

its still an important anti-muslim message that needs to get out

Is it degenerate and wrong that I want to motorboat?

Armenian genocide was a good thing. It's a shame that based Turks didn't murder them all.

Has he said anything about it recently? I get the feeling if he still denies it he has to be pretty tight-lipped about it, what with his co-anchor being an Armenian and all. Or maybe if it gets brought up he angrily deflects away from it.

Plastic tits aren't as much fun to bllrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbb as real ones m8.

lol that co-anchor is a big fucking cuck.
she probably doesn't even care since uses her 4th gen 3/64ths """heritage""" for privilege points

Armenians saw the success of the Holohoax and want their own immunity.

Kim Kardashian is an annoying nobody, But I do respect the REST of the Armenians, For beating Azerbaijan multiple times despite being smaller, poorer, less well trained, isolated, and more poorly equipped, especially with the eternally whiny Turks right on the other side of their country. Its one of the few places in the modern world where muslims get BTFO without the fricken west ruining it like serbia.

The Armenian woman also denies the Armenian Genocide.

She's right, doesn't matter if she's famous for fucking a nigger.

piece of shit coalburner destroys family's bloodline, crabs about the past. fuck her.

They have a bit too much sag to be fake

The Kardashians trumpet the genocide every year.

actually, she was 1/4th armenian and like 1/8th cherokee already, so it's not like she destroyed 4000 years of genetic homogeneity or something