®eddit just claimed victory for the Combetta happening

®eddit just claimed victory for the Combetta happening

How are you going to redpill the normies if you can't even promote your turf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Calculated buffer.

The fuck is the combetta happening?

As long as it hurts Hillary.
And exposes the truth.

I don't care.

To be fair, it's the same thing with Cred Forums/pol when we all know full well it's full(8)chan that does the heavy lifting.

It's a bunch of normie moralfag bullshit, AKA reddit (see OP)

Fuck off, newfag. We blame reddit for everything, now that we can't give eBaums credit.

Reddit is always the patsy, why are newfags such attention whores?

hue hue human waste

why would we need credit?

They expect one of us in the wreckage

Explain pls

>wanting credit

Seems like you don't belong here, faggot.

It's this. We stew it up and shit it out there for the normies

>shit Reddit shilling and piss poor banter
Oh boy what's new?

This.

Let them have it. Part of being the bigger man is letting the little ones win every so often

hillarys email admin posted on reddit asking how to change archived emails

>.223

To the skull

Not like it was you who did anything op. No imaginary points here

>half-chan
lame. I prefer draft-dodger-chan or no-call-of-duty sons-of-bitches. hyphens for traitorous bitches, just like their mothers.

They fled to canada rather than fight, they are all spineless traitors. fuck them until they die from it.

We don't seek credit, we don't care about blame. Let the normie twits play their games, we'll just keep making magic.

Cred Forums doesn't do a damn thing.
It's always ebaums/ 9gag/ reddit/ gaia/ etc.

lurk more newfag

>implying that's a bad thing

This way Hillary, CTR, and Soros will focus their attention on Reddit instead of us.

To defeat the Jew you must think like the Jew.

We usually blame Reddit anyway. Also
>willingly going to Reddit

Kill yourself.
You can't even post there half the time due to connection errors.

who fucking cares.

If you want credit, go to Reddit.

If you come to Cred Forums for glory and recognition you are in the wrong place, it's an anonymous site after all. I think it's more than enough to have the quiet satisfaction knowing you changed history. It's not something you can brag about or put on your tombstone, but hopefully will bring you personal pride and bliss for the rest of your days.

Desu this place has been getting way too much media exposure recently. The less the better - wanting credit has always been faggotry.

>wanting the glory
>not doing it solely for justice

Fuck off

who gives a shit as long as it keeps hillary out of office. this smells like ctr divide and conquer bullshit to me.

What the fuck

Not that I've seen. 4pol has been running laps around cripple lately. All I really have to say is ctr dox.

It's irrelevant.

Wow, plebbit showed up late and took lal the credit again, what a surprise. Whatever keeps the normies away.

We don't do it to be acknowledged, we do it
>for free

>connection errors

just because you're not part of the club doesn't mean it's not working.

fucking newfag

Good, let reddit take some of the heat that has been on us.

Indeed brother

Cred Forums is a board of peace

Uh...no, it's about Hillary.

>being proud of being part of a circlejerk
>>>/plebbit/

"Involved in what? We were as surprised as anybody. Thank you, Canada."

oh, also, the whole thing came from some cute chick on twitter. feddit taking credit is super tacky and will backfire.

cripple nigger chan pol doesn't do shit, those guys are a bunch of paranoid LARPing retards that accuse anyone establishing themselves like TRS or richard spencer or being some kind psyop

you know, I've seen stuff people here on Cred Forums posted there like they did it

they're affiliated with Cred Forums when they feel like it but special snowflakes when it suits them

Cred Forums is a board of peace

who was first to discover this? Cred Forums?is there archive link of the post

This. Who cares about credit when we get the shit done

Who gives a fuck

You dont need to attention whore your community to do good in the world.

Cred Forums is certainly more active in terms of investigations, but it's easier to find other things on other chans.

We're all happy to receive less attention, and indeed, I'm not even going to elaborate on what I'm talking about. Too much said already.

Let them take the credit. It will just bring them unwanted attention.

It is a double win for us.

Some lady on Twitter pol did nothing we are just here for the laughs guy, just big laughs.

ur awfully butthurt over 8pol, friend.

There's an old adage

If you're really doing something right, it shouldn't seem like you're doing anything at all

it was a girl on twitter who broke it first, chief

It's called a community. They have cohesion and are actually able to coordinate.

You literally just agreed with me on it being a circlejerk.

> wanting credit
> on an anonymous imageboard

What are you, gay?

What? Cred Forums would never dox someone and advertise that information to influence congress or law enforcement agencies. That's something Reddit would do.

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

Plebbit actually called congressmen.
They also were ahead on dox for a while last night. Who even cares.

This post is like those black people hate threads that are meant to divide Americans.

>cripple nigger chan pol doesn't do shit

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

>a fucking leaf

link?

>disagree with admin
>get banned
>bitch endlessly about hiro selling 4channers data, as if that kike hotwheels is any better

GEX was banned from 8pol.

>newfags dont even know what rules 1 and 2 are anymore.

Cred Forums is never supposed to be famous, or mentioned, or claim credit for ANYTHING.

Everything we do is really reddit. Remember that.

>literally

Return to reddit kid. Nazi Germany was a "circlejerk" too.

>promote your turf
Fuck off. More people coming here is a bad thing, always has been. We get enough attention as it is. If anything we should be blaming plebbit for more deplorable shit.

You ain't no Cred Forumsack bruv.

And how long ago was this?

das rite

The fire rises.

>reddit takes the blame again

excellent

>normie moralfag
So instead of religious morals they get ethics from thier own buttholes? Or do they interpret menstruation blood patterns and cum stains like they were entrails of a bird?

That would be implying that most of you don't go to reddit. I know most of you fucks go to /r/The_Donald - that sub is simply reddit Cred Forums

As it is, who gives a fuck who gets "credit" as long as the message gets out there.....and why would you care about credit on an image board. You going to get a cookie or something?

THE MESSAGE FUCKS, IT IS ABOUT THE MESSAGE.

yea lets tell the normies all about pol. good thinkin niggercunt

I'm the one that posted it to reddit I'm a hero

It's call let Reddit take the hit

Everyone and their mother in the Alphabet agencies know we are the ones that actually do the work.

Just give it some thought.

FPBP

rather have nomies go to plebbit than have another influx of retards like when that smiley movie came out

Let them have it, we don't need to be mentioned in the history books, we just have to do what's needed.

But they were a bunch of freaking Anti-semites! Lol. Fuck off, Stormfag!

This. Reddit is the new ebaumsworld.

That's our puppet.

You are correct. I'm a nobody. Non-entity. In fact, I don't even exist. I'm a shitpost of your imagination.

good for them. peace

Kek

No cares HUEvo

Hotwheels doesn't even run the site anymore.

I dunno the whole story behind Gex but apparently he wouldn't shut up about Evalion and bitched about her threads getting deleted constantly.

Doesn't matter. They still do a lot and have much less normie infiltration.

>think like the Jew.
It's too warm in here and my bunions are itching
If it gets any hotter, someone will likely say it's like an oven in here, triggering my genetic PTSD
Oh god I just triggered myself
It's like anudda shoah

L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y.
Circlejerks are awful, fuck off.
Its exactly why bernie lost because all of his communities were circlejerks.

Cred Forums pol is different, there are so many shills around people are forced to stay on their toes, shills and these reverse trolls is what actually motivates people to go out and vote as retaliation.

Good. So reddit will look like autist who think they found something the FBI didn't already know about. Those reddit posts the IT idiot did were about deleting the address field. You wouldn't want the entire world knowing your email address would you? There was nothing wrong with REDACTING that information. A lot of government docs are redacted when they have personal information. This will just get laughed at and make reddit look like paranoid idiots and only work to further distract people from the real scandals the clintons are involved in.

Find me a single post the guy made regarding deleting actual emails. I'll wait. (protip- you won't find it because actually deleting/scrubbing emails is easy as fuck, thats not what he was asking how to do)

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672

im glad the chan i like didnt get credit. 4pol went to shit when the influx of normies got too high too fast.

>Wow, plebbit showed up late and took lal the credit again, what a surprise. Whatever keeps the normies away.

>We don't do it to be acknowledged, we do it for free

Suck it, pol.

Citizen journalist Katica broke the story with a 5-screenshot tweet: twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672

The tweet was picked up by the Conservative Treehouse, and The_Donald spread the story around.

Gateway Pundit picked it up, then pol grabbed it and doxed Combetta with ruthless efficiency.

That's something, but not enough to justify cringey false modesty ("wanting credit has always been faggotry") pol is parading in this thread.

seriously the FBI needs to do their fucking job.. a bunch of neckbearded virgins that communicate on a japanese cartoon imageboard just caught a fucking criminal.. this could change the entire election process right now. but then again there could be corrupt FBI agents that are shilling as well.

We are the dark night. Plebbit are Harvey Dent

>That would be implying that most of you don't go to reddit. I know most of you fucks go to /r/The_Donald - that sub is simply reddit Cred Forums

I didn't know leafs where this good at projecting. Maybe my local movie theater should get maple trees instead.

One day it will all be over...
and everyone will forget
that this was the moment.
This is when it turned.
And it wasn't a mighty superpac,
it wasn't some fancy meme.
It was a website named Reddit

Why are there so many reddit threads :(
Will they stay after november pol?

Worse than jidf

This board is probably one of the most reddit of all boards as evidenced by the amount of memeposts and 1 post by this ID posts who try to drop a hilarious ironic comment then contribute nothing more.

I made a meta thread and the other day as Hiro said we are allowed 1 per board and nearly every post was a 1 liner meme. Nobody cares about this board.

>I know most of you fucks go to /r/The_Donald

No. reddit is shit because its shit. Even if there was some board full of happenings I wouldn't browse because I hate the format. Cred Forums is my home. Its not even fun for trolling.

Case and point, they banned GEX because he didn't support people attacking Evalion.

His video isn't really something to brag about when he got banned by madmins is it.

cripple pol is full of people who call anyone doing anything irl a shill, richard spencer is a fed to them, TRS are a bunch of goons, all they do is purity spiral and dox their own people.

The guy who doxed evalion was some cripplechan polack who was just some salty autist, and had no regard for her attracting a lot of people.

Whatever makes you feel better, mate

What the fuck does this even achieve?
Literally nothing has changed.

>implying we haven't been getting shilled for the past 3 days

When all the chucklefucks leave Cred Forums is pretty good. Its only so chaotic because its an election year. If you want reddit go to /r9k/ because they share all the reddit-friendly opinions minus the open misogyny. And we all know that redditors are the same breed of betacuck its just that they can't express it like /r9k/ can. Not to mention a good portion of the board is newfags that came for rare pepes.

Finally we found who was pushing that shitty ">1 post by this id XD XD" meme, fuck off straliacunt

>wanting credit on anonymous board
>thinking we do shit for credit on an anonymous board
kys newfag

>1 post by this ID

>Combetta
He was the IT guy behind the Clinton email deletion. He has been given immunity and is working with the FBI in their investigation. This Happening is about how they figured out that he actually had to ask Reddit for technical support to figure out how to delete said emails. So I guess Reddit are accomplishes to Hillary's corruption/et al.

That's sad as fuck nigger.

If you're a corrupt politician the least you can do is hire competent IT people.

Yeah, I guess they're "accomplishes."

*rolls eyes*

*accomplices
Even I can write it right. Fucking leaf.

Just give this one to reddit, results are what matter, not who gets the glory.

If the cunt falls, humanity wins.

>Calculated buffer.
This right here.
The last boss of the internet cannot be known to normies. They fucking reposted an infinity thread lol on some news site. FUCKING USE REDDIT A LITTLE MORE KIKES THATS THE PAWN PLAYGROUND.

You silly niggers don't understand what the shills do over there. They are not the real users who come bashing every post and calling everyone CTR plants. THOSE KIKES ARE THE CTR PLANTS.

I'm glad they take the credit for it.
They should also get the credit for the horrible nazifrog-memes. I had them all from there.

should have went to Cred Forums instead

>they

As far as i know it was Imkampfy who a lot of the users seem to dislike. Apparently he's a mudslime too.

Been much longer than 3 days, closer to a year. The amount of sliding and topic dilution is worse than its ever been.

/r9k/ has a lot of young beta Cred Forumsacks who haven't taken the glorious pill yet. It's mostly the manipulative roasties there cucking them. Try arguing with some anti-Trump posters there and you'll see they usually argue like females.

read the image attached to pay attention to the wording
>"Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out"

>They don't want
>They

He didn't say I, or we, he said "they" as in referring to the "VERY VIP" client.

Remember comey's excuse for as to why Hillary shouldn't be indicted? It was because she was too retarded to know what she was doing.

This blows that right out of the water.

Oh plebbit

This.

I'm glad Cred Forums isn't in the news again but we should fuck with Reddit in the near future so they don't get cocky and forget their place.

It's not like I post on an anonymous image board for the recognition, let them claim victory, best case scenario,both Clinton and reddit get destroyed in the process.

>wants credit
>posts on anonymous website

shitskin chimp logic everyone

87D UNDERWATER SUDOKU

>implying true Cred Forumsacks don't visit both

What a fucking retard why JUST WHY he would emphasize the "very VIP" part? Fucking idiots, if I was a Clinton-tier corrupt politician I'd train my lackeys into the art of misdirection and contamination of information.

they got the credit because the credit is theirs, Cred Forums didn't do shit. He was caught because he posted on reddit for fucks sake.

cause a VIP would get mad if you fuck up, but a Very VIP would be shocked to learn you shot yourself in back of head twice while your hands were chopped off after you fucked up

Too vague.

They'll scapegoat it like everything else and shift the blame on Trump.