Is Breitbart really the most unbiased news source?

is Breitbart really the most unbiased news source?

Other urls found in this thread:

uatoday.tv/live
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/19/anger-mounts-delayed-trial-auschwitz-medic-95/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drudge report is

>Brietbart
>unbiased

Breitbart and Drudge are right-leaning, whether that's good or bad depends

>Breitbart
>Unbiased

This is bait, right? They are right about some things, but thy are FAR AWAY from being unbiased.

Al-Jazeera is unironically the best news source.

>news
>unbiased

>t. Achmed.

>Brietbart
>Not unbiased

no, whoever claimed that is retarded

Only when it comes to shitting on USA. Same thing go for RT. They don't shit on their own masters.

>Russia Today is unironically the best news source.

checking my dubs truth confirmed

I woudn't say unbiased but definitely a great source of alternative news and opinion

i like Reuters

is there actually such a thing as an unbiased news source anymore?

no customers are willing to pay for news, and thus they are owned by rich people who want to shill for whatever cause benefits them

at this point i'd fucking pay to have an unbiased independent news outlet, i want off this shill ride

No. There isn't a truly unbiased news source.

Yes, also uatoday.tv/live
You just need to know who they hate and who pays them.

Depends. Drudge and Breitbart are good for reading about pure events and such, but the events they choose to cover show their conservative bias, and Breitbart is chock full of opinion or analysis pieces.

>You just need to know who they hate and who pays them.

Same as any (((mainstream media outlet))). Gotta have a counterweight to eek some truth out in this world.

>(((Breitbart)))

>Breitbart
>unbiased

There will always be bias. People like to compare breitbart to huffpo.

This doesn't add up because huffpo has way too many millenial women bitching about stuff and posting cat pictures. Whereas breitbart is typically hard hitting uncomfortable stuff.

It's a meme source of news for people who want to be hip and trendy in the alt-right. Realistically it's dogshit biased reporting the same as CNN or the like on the other side.

>It's a meme source of news for people who want to be hip and trendy in the alt-right.
I know it's bullshit but I believe it!

No... but it hates on all the right people.

Literally any form of media will have some kind of bias in it. That's not necessarily a bad thing but it's important to recognize that if you love a website like Breitbart, it's probably because you're biased as well, and seek media that reinforces your beliefs. This is all fine and well, but it's important to try to remain objective, no matter what media you review.

Japanese NHK is great for Asian news, they bash China and Best Korea all the time

TRT WORLD is amazing, they bravely critisize Israel, Europe, US and Russia

Haha, no. It has the exact same problems as sites like the Huffington Post but just to a far lesser degree.

maybe. they're biased for jews though
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/19/anger-mounts-delayed-trial-auschwitz-medic-95/