Gary the fucking idiot Johnson

He did it again, at least no one got hurt besides the chance of him ever being in the debates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssn0gMQz6k8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_W8D0Pcs_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo
nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/politics/another-slip-for-the-libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson-nobody-got-hurt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking weed tard

He needs to quit doing drugs before every interview.

420 after you act professional.

Top pip

ALEPPO

What's a Chelsea

Haha the only people who support him are neocons

It's sad actually

if he is the best of the libertarian party then I wonder how many cringey fucks that party really has

But...nobody got hurt from the bombs. Only a cop got shot but nothing major

Didn't only one person injured in the bombing actually have to stay at the hospital overnight and then they were discharged the next day?

Johnson is a slave name

I can't believe I voted for this fucking imbecile in 2012

DUDE
WEED

>dumpster lives don't matter

What in the hell is wrong with you?

I miss ron paul everyday

All of my Objectivist friends will still shill for him though. Because he's their "not the mainstream" hipster choice. They can't back Trump because they'll be rejected by their liberal social circle...

Being an Oist is suffering...

>What Gary really was saying is!

u die

look up the libertarian cringe compilation

titus

There were better ones past and present...he only has gotten to where he is because if name recognition within and without the party. A lot of directora and board members quit since he first ran in 2012. Barely anybody likes him. He is a dumb cunt and has lost his mind.

Not Bill's daughter, I assure you

fuck you fag

He's the worst the libertarian party has to offer, that's how he became the nominee.

He's a good dehydrator salesman now. Haven't you always wanted dehydrated ice creams, user?

link faggot

He's a food dehydrator salesman now. Haven't you always wanted dehydrated ice creams, user?

I can't risk it.

Immunity cat

It seems this faggot's #1 priority is getting high, winning comes second. Just can't wait to toke up after a day of campaigning, fuck the news and current events. Just BEE YOURSELF

who?

Thanks for CRT OP, no coincidence that most of Johnsons support comes from Hillary's base.

Sage

i had one at the discovery science center

it was disappointing but worth the experience

Wat

All of them. Libetarians have always been a refuge for druggies, gays and other degenerates, who were right-of-centre but found traditional conservatism too morally restrictive.

And now that all the good ones have left to the Alt-Right, they druggies and degenerates are all whose left behind in Libetarian-land.

>it's real

The face of the libertardian party.

29 injured

Oh he comes dat retard!

Stop that.

fuck u

He's a dnc pawn. They thought he'd take votes from trump. When they realized he took more from killary they had to take him out

why

Gary probably gets his news from Keith Olberman

Keith OlbermannVerified account
@KeithOlbermann
Dear @RealDonaldTrump: I'm sorry the explosion in Chelsea scared you so much when everybody IN Chelsea seems fine
#YouExploitativeScumbag
RETWEETS

8:05 PM - 17 Sep 2016

Why is this guy destroying his own campaign? First Aleppo, then saying Clinton's health isn't an issue, now this?

Shouldn't take this long to get a link.

nu-Cred Forums is shit

I think it's pretty obvious that he meant to say that luckily nobody was killed, and simply misspoke. This reminds me of the CTR shills slithering in here to say "DRUMPF BTFO" over every little gaffe Trump has.

Kieth Olberman has a defective bladder and has to wear diapers. Been that way for well over a decade. #themoreyouknow

Hes also a grade a smug liberal lying sack of shit.

He's hardly Libertarian at all. Austin Peterson was the most in line with libertarian policy. Problem with him was he's open borders like most free market Libertarians.

I think libertarians are just contrarian white people with authority issues and autism. They're a lot more intelligent than the average mouthbreather and the think logically but they don't understand human nature. Oh, and the autism.

fuck you

standing around the vicinity and looked at afterwards, released immediately
Yea, injured alright

Hes literally just this fucking stupid.

>muh roads

Ya think he browses here?

D:

watch this one

youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ

fuck you zimbabwe

>If Petersen had won we could have had TWO Cred Forums candidates

>"I find that was so offensive it was a violation of the Non-Aggression Pledge"
@4:40
TOP KEK
He wasn't saying it ironically

That's not very nice, you kike faggot.

These should be bannable.

People like the jet pack/no roads guy and the fat stripping man are funded by the dems and repubs. thats why no 3rd party will ever come to be. its designed to look like a circus you'd never want to associate yourself with.

He definitely has the autism part down.
youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w

Fu

damn you

They're druggies and fags with autism, don't miss those two most important parts that comprise the Libetarian trifeca:
>Junkie/druggie
>Sexual degeneracy
>Autism

b&

Faggot

>hot sauce
woouuuhhh chillary, you went there.
proofs?

PRAISE KEK, it has been revealed that Gary J is the biggest fucking dipshit the lolbertarians could have put as the face of the party this election.

Seriously, Gary, you need to stop getting high every few hours, you've really made yourself look like a fucking retard.

reeee

ME 3

FINE I'LL REPLY

Just watch it. Look at the smirk on their face. They wouldn't waste their own money getting into that primary just to do that.

ignore this obvious troll

For anyone interested:

Libertarians are insanely dumb.

Back at ya

LP has been in terminal decline for a while. Douchebag Johnson going anti-gun is just the final nail in the coffin. As of this 2016 election, Libertarian Party has officially jumped the shark.

Yes

user, why?

j

girl penis

Fag

Cunt

JUST

I mean

ree

>So offensive it violates the NAP

How is Johnson anti-gun?

fuck off

Nigga

fucker

He honestly talks like he has learning difficulties.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Maybe he knows something we don't? Haven't seen any victims either....

(((You))) Rang?

this is literally what weed does to you.

Hhhtf

>Cred Forums intellectual board
>tons of fucktards replying to your mother will die etc etc garbage
you absolute fucking retarded conspiracist shits....

asshole

Gary "Oops" Johnson

oy vey be a good goy and give us all your guns, what do you need them for anyway when you have the government to watch out for you.

geez

Mom no

Don't forget the stabbings in Minnesota.

(you)

fuck you

Every fucking time.

>mfw Trump killed the Republican and Democratic Parties in order to destroy the establishment, and killed the Libertarian Party just for kicks

Same, bro. But that was before he was funded by dark Koch money.

RON PAUL, Cred Forums?

Darrell Castle 2016

>yay ill*gals
Keep that incendiary language off Cred Forums

A libertarian does whatever the fuck he wants within thelimuts of the cnbstitution big whoop

I bet there's a nice privately built road in his panty too.

you fucker

(You)

Fucker (((you)))

i'm sad

しね

If repeating numbers this faggots mom actually dies tonight kek wills it

>They thought this guy would take votes from Trump
Gary is a fucking idiot

damn you

>I HAVE READ OVER 100 BOOKS ON THIS IDEOLOGY

k

fuck you you fucking nig

H

fuck

>DNC pawn
>is financed by the Koch brothers

Yeah sure.

(you)

fuck you cunt

Fag

Vagina belch.

Goddammit here we go again

Basketball american

WHERE THE FUCK ARE HIS EYEBROWS

I'm sure he was just being a failson again but he's probably right about no one being legitimately hurt in this DHS drill / terrorism propaganda hoax

This is a problem for Trump more than Clinton as he is siphoning more of the Bernie vote than anything.

infinite penises in infinite variations

Wtf

The media is really going after him way harder than they need to. If this was Clinton, she'd get a free pass. Whike I dislike Gary "jump over the border and cum inside my wife" Johnson, the kikes are gaslighting the fuck out of him and his supporters.

Nooooo

Jesus christ

wtf, I hate Johnson now.

what a fucking moron

fuck u

I hope your mom dies.

both have the same voice actor

cunt

wheres sauce on the johnson thang

sheldon..no

>if he is the best of the libertarian party then I wonder how many cringey fucks that party really has

bill weld is literally the VP of the libertarian party

>run against the two most disliked candidates in electoral history
>still don't get to debate

L O L

MFW CTR is trying to stump Johnson bcause he is stealing the pro TPP retard vote

Bazingo

Still a better choice than Clinton tbf.

why take the chance

Is this real? My sides just imploded

Gary Johnson is a Libertarian, which means he's not an imperalistic globalist warmonger. Therefore, there's no reason for him to know about or give a damn about this so-called "Aleppo" that isn't in the USA and quite frankly none of our business what they do there.

asdasda

this, but Johnson is still a fucking retard

He is a bafoon. I thought everyone was aware he was a bafoon. I cannot imagine anyone being taken abavk that the court's jester is behaving in a foolish way.

Why post

Meme

The absolute madman

(U)

asdasdsad

there were like half a dozen terror attacks in the past 48 hours, give him a break

I hope I get banned for replying to this desu

Fuck you.

sh

>>
sheeeit

fag

fucking libertautists

curses, tricked again!

don't

cunt

OY VEY GARY JOHNSTEIN HOW WILL YOU EVER STEAL VOTES FROM TRUMP IF YOU KEEP SCREWING UP THIS IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOA

delete this

fuck off

Fuck you.

I like this spicy meme

kek this shit has to stop

Thankfully nobody was seriously hurt. Honestly I think the media will side with him on this one. They are all thanking their lucky stars nobody was killed because if their total suppression of the fact that there was an ongoing terrorist plot in New York ended up killing someone people would be calling for heads to roll.

I see this many replies to Badongo pic and I still clicked it, should of known....

N-no pls

deng

Johnson needs to get more exposure. He is literally a democrat vote vampire.

Holy shit the lack of order and professionalism is just stagerring. They're fucking clowns and children. This is what is considered America's third party? You fucks are never going to have anything other than a binary choice, and if this is all that's being offered you wouldn't want to.

I want my mom to die tbqh

Dam...

fsgdfghj

Pls no

Reported

lel

Nigger

KILL

leddit tier humor there buddy

IMMUNITY CAT SAVE THE DAY

This isn't archived yet is jt

fuck you cunt

Ok

>my son
>not my wife's son
So close.

The hopes and dreams of 100 Books Guy died that day.

Johnson is an idiot but I don't hate him like I hate that fucking bald headed ugly kike interviewing him.

I need her money

...and Aleppo is?

®

Why would you say such a thing

bitch

epin Cred Forums meems bro lol!!!

Shitposter

>Cred Forums we need to shut this down

Think about it guys. Johnson is acting as a spoiler on Hillary. The reason CNN is shilling against him so hard is theyve realised they cannot capture Trump voters but that there is a juicy 6% block of gary voters they can take. We need to either start shilling to them or shut this down.

Fuck. Contrast the energy and enthusiasm for Hillary at her events and the energy and enthusiasm at Trump's events for Trump.

Fuck

Here's (you)r welfare

Fuck (you)

hi

If you have to read 100 books to have an understanding of libertarianism than you are a failure. Plain and simple. It is literally the easiest ideology to understand.

Totes gay bro

Logic?

On Cred Forums?

This can't be.

fick you dude

kek hates you

dsafasdfasdfasdfasd

>Let the Hero born of Woman crush the Serpent with his heel.

I called this when that piece of trash Mike Barnacle went after him. They know that Johnson is taking Hillary votes. They are going all out to destroy him because they can't lay a finger on Trump. He keeps fucking them dry and they are in a rage. Johnson is getting some of that deflected rage trained on him because the leftists are weak and to take their impotence out on something weaker.

a

here's your (you), bitch

>Not mentioning Current Year That Libertarian
RIP (((Marc Allan Feldman)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_W8D0Pcs_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo

Here comes a sweep of bans.

Don't hurt me mum

fuck this gay ass meme

get banned

get out

Gary j is a plant to keep weed banned

29 were injured. Losing your arm is "injured", being paralyzed for life is "injured", losing skin on half your body is "injured". These were fucking bombs, people are hurt.

rude

we must defend Gary if we are to see Trump's victory.

>Top pip

bazinba!

Stop doing this

why is ever one spamming pictors like this stop please

Saw this guy on 60 minutes after the Denver / Indy game. I'd never heard him speak before and holy shit I had no idea how bad he actually is. He's literally dude weed the candidate. If you vote for him you're either retarded , oblivious , or both.

time to make pip a thing

Hope yer mum dies :)

.-.

whadda loser

(you)

Gary is on Beta Brain

i have been telling you guys he was a tard

F

fuckyou

Bazoopy

Fug

Fuk

I love my mom so

I hope you get b&

Fuck you

Why don't mods ban faggots that post this and ruin threads?

stare well, strong doggo

delet this

reported, also i hope you have bad dreams tonight, jk user

Fuck you nigger

damn son

YOUUUUUUU

>tfw only looked because of all the replies

Fucking hell

Why do this all way happen to me

stare well doggo

AND WHAT IS ALEPPO?

Well said, Straya. Can't believe I'm saying that.

fucker

fuck

fuck u

Fuck you, guy

With kek's blessing, the mom of the person who posted this will die in her sleep tonight instead

He could have meant that he was grateful that nobody was killed. Or he could have gotten it mixed up with the New Jersey bomb which I think really did not harm anyone. The Anti-Johnson Attack Force seems to be taking small mistakes like this and Aleppo and making a mountain out of an ant hill while meaning defending things about Donald Trump that actually matter like saying that we need to use the nuclear triad more often.

Kill yourself

fuck you

good shit

How can they be so unprofessional and still whine about not being taken seriously?

o shit son

Cacner emme, cancer show

God, he's running for president, can't he wait to smoke the joint until after the interview

Fuck

Nigger

kek

Faggot

>no link
fuck you

argh

Why did I open that pic I knew damn well what it was

you nigger

piss off

This shit needs to be banned

nytimes.com/2016/09/20/us/politics/another-slip-for-the-libertarian-nominee-gary-johnson-nobody-got-hurt.html

fuck you bitch

already saved Psychic Rottweiler, sorry m8. Not today.

If I hadn't just this evening started believing in meme magic I wouldn't have replied

faggot

Like ANCAP would literally become those "shat on a family of four, nuked my neighbor" memes over some bantz

you can fuck right off

@89544948
get your (You) elsewhere