Fat? Start Smoking

Smoking reduces appetite and boosts energy.

Want to stuff food in your face?? Smoke a cigarette instead.

I'm sure most obese people die well before smokers.
You see old ass people smoking all the time, you don't see old ass obese people ever.
Most obese people like till 50-60

Smokers DO live up 80-90, while smoking their whole lives.

Everyone smoked up until the 1950s.

Then some non-smoker whiner, wanted smoke free flights and it snowballed from there.
Look it up if you don't believe me.
Want a redpill? Most anti-smoking propaganda is just that. Churned out by anti-smoking lobbyist for big $$$$$$$

If only fat people where shunned and shamed like smokers.

Bring back smoking.

It's healthier than being OBESE/FAT/OVER WEIGHT

Studies have also shown tobacco smoking leads to higher memory and better thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah ok. Just replace one unhealthy habit with another one.

You've clearly never met a fat person who smokes

It's their diet dumbass. They just need to stop eating empty carbs and meat all the time.

Almost all of my coworkers are Fat AND Smoke like a chimney.

Troll harder fag.

Fuck off maplenigger. If you gave a shit about Cred Forums, you would tell them to lift. I hope you choke on Tyrone's penis.

snus is better than smoking.
nicotine is too strong a stimulant, it causes too bad addiction, it is extremely annoying and costly.

what would be better? eating less.

meat proton burns more calories than it gives, meat is fine, fatties need to drop carbs, and increase meat

You probably work in a kitchen LOL

>DUDE DONT YOU KNOW CIGARETTES ARE BAD FOR YOU MAN???
>DUDE SMOKING WEED CURES CANCER LMAO

I hate people like this. I want to shove a whole cigarette cartoon up there ass and light their ass up, just so the fumes work their way up from the asshole to the mouth, so his breath smells like shitarettes

I hope everyone reading this dies early from being a weakling turd.
Especially the canadians

Perhaps the shaming norms should be redirected?

Meet me behind Tim Hortons in 10 minutes. I'm going to beat your ass.

smoking anything is bad for you,
nicotine improves concentration
thc improves pain tolerance

t. marlboro man

>I HATE smokers!!
>Mee-Ma was a smoker! Mee-Ma is dead now!!
>Mee-Ma gave me LOTS of money and presents
>Mee-Ma always told me I was SPECIAL
>Mee-Ma lived to 90 and smoked 2 packs a day
>Mee-Ma is dead and no one gives me presents anymore, or tells me I'm special
>Smoking KILLED MY MEE-MA!!
>I HATE SMOKERS!!!!!

Smoking is redpilled

snus is for Swede idiot

Nicotine inhibits estrogen-not that cigarette are how to intake.

Talking tough online is about as tough as canadians get.
Post another frog cartoon

Yep.

Weed is also redpilled.

Booze is mind control for mental midgets

chewing on some nicorrette now pal

t. me

Nicotine inhibits estrogen
is that really true? I might go back to nicotine patches if it is.

yes its true, but you won't be able to run for 5km very easily

>paying hundreds of dollars in a month to get yourself addicted and cause obvious health problems

I love smoking but this is the most retarded shit. Yes people used to smoke back in the day, but it wasn't radioactive trash, and it was rarely cigarettes.
>muh cancer
Fuck off, nobody gives a shit, enjoy your stroke, cardiac problems etc.
I'm a smoker and I can't fucking wait to quit. I'm gonna start running and lifting again and actually have an appetite.

>Most anti-smoking propaganda is just that. Churned out by anti-smoking lobbyist for big $$$$$$$

Care to explain where the anti-smoking big $$$$$ comes from?

government taxes on smoking

Funny, in Red Army they gave candy bars to soldiers that weren't smoking as compensation.

I've been a distance runner for years, nicotine never seemed to effect that

weed makes running a joy though

Based OP

youu're long distance runner and smoker? damn son, nice

You could just, not eat as much. There are fatties that live to old age but I challenge you to find 1 person, only 1, who spent 1-2 years in a concentration camp/military camp/ whatever that came out the other end fat.

(Doesn't exist)

Dude get the fuck outta here with that shit. Supporting the Jewish tobacco industry in order to swap one bad habit for another?

Go on the keto diet. You can eat all the bacon and cheese you want. You don't even have to work out and you'll still lose 10-15 lbs a month.

why do americans feel the need to proxy?

>thc improves pain tolerance
That's new to me.

Smoking replacements products, virtue signalling nonprofits

dexedrine accomplishes all these things without causing diabeetus, why do you keep trying to give everyone else around you cancer you selfish cunthole

yeah blazing up some good indica is great pain relief, i prefer it over opiates like codeine, opiates constipate me and make me so miserable

Sorry, but I think we are still better off without Smokes.

Honestly we need to start having restrictions on Obese people like we do with Cigarettes and Cigars.

pls no bully
I use a pax

Smoking is unhealthy however does help with weight loss,doesnt even have too be a cigarette, smoking weed can helps with weight loss. As long as you don't succumb to the munchies.

I really want to take up smoking again but I need to stay in shape for muh army.

Yes I know some dudes stay in OK shape and still smoke but I know I'm not one of them.

Holy fuck when I retire though I'm going full degenerate, as long as I stay moderately fit

You're black aren't you.

>t. John Boehner

Great work at your new job already John

Thank you for the complement, but unfortunately I am your countryman.

Did you know, the country with the longest living people, Japan, ALSO has the highest number of smokers??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Japs don't know shit though, except anime

>misusing the term degenerate

Paper white
never seen a nig with a vape

I thought you responded to the vape thing.

its not only niggers that smoke weed

but I've been clean for nearly a year

I've never been a fan of opiates and only take them if I've just had surgery or something like that.

thc kills my motivation, so that's no good for me either though. I never made the connection between that and pain relief because I never happened to be in pain when taking it in the first place.

nigger detected

Anyone else like corn cobs?

Just use nicotine gum and vape, this gives you the helpful chemical without all the other toxins and carcinogens

nicotine is actually not that bad, it boost focus in a measurable way with hand eye coordination and makes you alert, it also has been known to help people with mental disorders and to reduce stress

How so, Texas? Once I'm done building my retirement fund I'm not going to do anything more for society. Just indulge my hobbies and vices and spend token amounts of time with my kids/grandkids.

That seems fairly degenerate

Wrong.

Fat people ALL drink soda, cut soda out of their diet and that's literally about 50-100 pounds off their weight.

If they're a fat fuck who gobbles down 6+ full meals worth of food a day then just constrain them to 3 meals.

It literally doesn't matter what you're eating, greasy fat food that clogs your arteries doesn't make you fat in reasonable portions, it just makes you die.
You can get fat on healthy food, you can get fat on any food. You're fat because you don't exercise very much and also eat a lot more than you should.

Smoking weed helps weight loss for other reasons than nicotine. Weed causes your body's metabolism to start moving quicker because it triggers a few hormones in your brain, I forget which.
You'll loose weight faster smoking nicotine, but weed will help you lose weight at a more stable and healthy pace.

Ideally if you were to use either I'd say use edibles for weed so you don't damage your lungs or risk cancer.
Smoking ANYTHING will give you cancer over enough years, you're basically slowly irradiating your lungs.
I don't know how effective edibles are at triggering those hormones compared to smoking but they still do it.

If you're just doing it to get high edibles are superior too, it's a way heavier high and lasts far longer it just takes way too long to kick in so don't plan on doing anything for the rest of the day.

Also honestly I don't think you can work while high on weed, some people can but most can't. Nicotine does bolster concentration though and won't affect you badly enough to keep you from working.

The biggest problem is that nicotine is physically addictive after long enough.

damn for once the leaf is correct.

this truly is the end times.

>peddling the cancer jew

LEAAAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUT OF THE AIRLOCK

Daily reminder that leftists push the anti smoking meme because nicotine is a estrogen suppressant.

Pipe smoking helped me quit eating like a fatass then gradually stopped smoking except like 2 times month for fun.

Have you ever looked at the nicotine content of snus. It is like having 15 cigarettes in half an hour.

>recommending cigarettes for people that have poor impulse control

What if I'm a fat fuck and I smoke?

You tar a bottom of a boat because you wan't to keep it from leaking

Is this actually true? I've been on the patch for over a month and I feel like I'm going through puberty again.

Fuck off, retard. Or better just kill yourself.

420 checkem

also

fuck combustion

with these numbers it must be

I think cigs have changed a lot. These aren't the cancer sticks my grandpa used to smoke, and he was a heavy smoker.

how bout tobacco that you spit

Can I smoke weed instead?

>has that picture saved
>weed
Checks out, degenerates

Think of how fat you could have been

thorough kek m8
>behind Tim Hortons

Tobacco companies have been infiltrated by anti smoking communists who add countless substances to the tobacco to make it harmful and more addicting.

>tfw started vaping to help curb my hunger
lost over a hundred pounds in a year lads

From what I've found marijuana just distracts you from the pain instead of actually working against it. That's just for chronic pain and stuff, though. I have no idea how it works for people with something like Chron's disease. One thing I can really hand to pot is its appetite-inducing effects. Nothing will make you want to eat like a big joint.

worst advice given right here
/thread

Naw you need " to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities "

You want to stay moderately fit, your hobbies will keep your mind in check, and the morals one depends on society. Being a dog fucker would be morally degenerate in societys eyes. If you're out of societys eye, you can't really be morally degenerate.

Fatties need to eat less and move more. The only reason they get fat in the beginning is because their asses are glued to chairs or beds. You can eat most unhealthy foods and still be slim as long as exercise sometimes.

nigger that doesn't even make sense. nicotine suppresses estrogen and patches have less nicotine than cigs. so how could you feel like you're getting "more manly" by taking in less nicotine? it's all in your head stupid cuckleaf

When my grandpa was a teenager you could send in a coupon out of a magazine and get two free cartons of cigarettes. It wasn't an expensive habit back then.

My mother actually believed this. She started smoking like two decades ago because she heard it helps you lose weight. Now she's fat, smells like cigarettes, and has a gross permanent cough.

No, he isn't.
>stopped smoking except like 2 times month for fun
I don't understand. How is it fun? Breathing smoke sounds like the opposite of fun.

I am VERY degenerate.
So how about it?

its relaxing

If he's degenerating from an active, upstanding moral person to a lazy smoke huffing slob I would say that fits the correct, although specific, definition of a degenerate.

people are thrown off because people who smoke typically make horrible lifestyle choices (and are usually poor).

that aside, smokers need to join the swedish snu master race

There's a special oven for your type. It's laced with weed to give you a peaceful sendoff

>prone to heart disease and high blood pressure? do something that makes it worse!

I like to get high and look at anime girls.

>smoking cancersticks

you literally have to be retarded

You mean a hotbox?

That's an awesome idea.

>tfw fat AND smoking

wew lad

Well actually being overweight kills you way faster than smoking, so if you are fat you don't lose much.

That said both are degenerate habits and people that are either fat, smoke or both should be gassed.

Exactly smokers take one for the team with respect to pensions. It's grim but behind closed doors they're alright with it.

yes and this is good for someone on chemo or something but proves a serious issue when trying to not be a fat piece of shit

I don't smoke cigarettes, but a few times a week if I get serious sugar/junk food cravings, I'll smoke a cigar and it goes away.

>had binge eating issues nearly my whole life (being a pothead degenerate didn't help along the way), brought myself down to a much better weight and I'm fairly muscular from how big I was but the food cravings nearly kill me sometimes

Again, how? I haven't tried it but I think breathing smoke would do the opposite of relaxing me, it would agitate and similar.

>meat
Is okay for your diet. I lost like 44kg/88lbs after starting eating only meat and vegetables (plus almost basic level workout)

the nicotine gives a sort of buzz. like a working mans high basically

a hotbox right over the cliff

>that pic

my sides dude

its like describing why a scalding hot shower is relaxing

>I haven't tried it
just smoke a cig if you're curious

Meat is very nice, especially the Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast. It's the holy grail of nutritious food.

are you me? that's exactly what I did. Went from 300 lbs to now 230 (after cutting to 200 and bulking back up)

vegetarians are the biggest faggots on the planet and they need to be one of the first on the rope. especially for guys getting good meat is important if you don't wanna be a nu male pussy like pic related

>just don't have fuckin junk food with the meat and you're good

There's something better than smoking or being obese, it's called cardio. Yep, cardio is really awesome. It'll make you feel good like when you eat a cheeseburger or puff on a cig.

I've thought the same thing for years t b h but, you cant just throw a carton of smokes at a fatty and expect them to stop overreating in general

Reminder: The tobacco industry is the only non-jew industry left in the United States.

This is why anti-smoking campaigns started in the first place. It was a Jewish scheme to destroy the only goy industry left.

I'd suggest trying to get in a good amount of fatty meats just. Eating just lean meat isn't 100% the best way to go cause the fats in fatty meats are important for T production

>thats why beef has a manly reputation, it's fatty protein and the fats convert to T

You could smoke a cigar is that worse?

>t. 60% of anti-smokers

~35% smoked themselves and want to spite others just because they secretly want to smoke or just hate the world because they now have rotten lungs

~5% is legitimately concerned about health

All are played by lobbyists who gravely overrepresent smoking dangers

Fucking degenerate.

He wants to stay moderately fit. That's about as much as one can reasonably expect out of someone post 25-30 range. It's all down hill from there physically.

Being morbidly obese is degenerate because they fell past acceptable levels in physical condition. He doesn't want that though or to smoke.

His "vices" might be picking up hitchhikers and eating them though so he might be a degenerate but we'll never know.

I've wondered this. Is a cigar a few times a week worse then a pack every day or so?

I've read that cigar tobacco is much stronger (like 90x), but cigars you only puff and absorb through the mouth and you smoke them less often, whereas cigarettes are more often and go into the lungs. So pick your poison I guess, but perhaps an user can shed more light.

>smoke for 2 years
>literally chainsmoking every day for 2 years
>buy 3 packs a day
>stop because my chest hurts more than it should at 22
>ever since i stopped, my chest doesnt hurt anymore and its easier to breathe
>i dont smell bad anymore
>my teeth arent yellow
>i have money now

feels good. best decision i made so far.

I bought some cheap smokes but have avoided trying them because I expect it to be terrible. Maybe eventually.
Oh, man, you figured it out! It's a big conspiracy. Breathing smoke isn't bad for you.
Tripfags need to die.

Chew Khat you gay faggot. Houthis are much cooler than Native Americans and are actually still around and aren't extinct and kick Saudi Nigger ass. Plus it doesn't screw up your lungs and it stimulates you. It's fun to chew, and has no smoke. It's much healthier than any social drug out there (even alcohol) and yet for some reason is illegal in the United States. Why? Because (((they))) don't want the arab and persian shia-muslims to get along with you fellow white folk so we can blow up israel together and blow up jihadi johns together.

Cigar/ pipe and oral are less risky than cigarettes. Even cigarettes can be used in a way that does not statistically impact health.

Why did they capitalize the first letter of every word?

>Implying you cant smoke and lift

Gtfo leaf

It has never ever proven that cigarettes cause cancer because they do not. Dont believe the jew lies

No need, I lose my appetite when I take my adderall.

oh man you just reminded me of how fun chain smoking is on adderall. Highschool was a fun

>meat proton burns more calories than it gives

what?

>Oh, man, you figured it out! It's a big conspiracy. Breathing smoke isn't bad for you.

Thanks for correcting the record.

No, thank you for uncovering this plot. It's tripfucks like you that make this such a wonderful place.

Protein is a complex organic molecule, that requires the body to expend more calories than the 4 calories of gram proteion give, fuck im stoned yay

Never smoked so afraid I can't commiserate.

is crack healthy too?

uh...no. You eat 100lbs of chicken breast a day and you'll gain weight

you're autistic.

Hitler himself said smoking is a big waste of money

>eat 100lbs of chicken breast a day
and you'll be fucking dead
what a stupid post

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

I keep hearing Freud spoke in favour of cocaine

NOT AN ARGUMENT

You'll choke to death

>I'm sure most obese people die well before smokers.
>You see old ass people smoking all the time, you don't see old ass obese people ever.
>Most obese people like till 50-60
That is a good fucking point

fat? start drinking water and dont eat anything packaged in the rows in the middle of the store

guaranteed to become skinny idc what you do from there

fact is nobody wants to sit there and excercise to burn off hundreds of calories they just ate

dont tell people they need to starve themselves and start working out like crazy that never lasts people dont follow that

what i just said is the rational approach just drink water and eat non processed its so ez i lost weight instantly doing that without any effort and now ive been skinny my whole life

and no dont count your calories either thats a stupid way to live thats not how you operate
because youll be looking at calories instead of what is going in your body and whether its a real healthy whole food

It does surprises appetite but does not increase energy it decreases it

Smoker here, can confirm.

Nearly every smoker I've known has been based and in good shape physically.

Ever anti-smoker has been some liberal bluepilled beta cunt.

Aussie right. Meat is more thermodynamic and has less caloric turnover, hence meat sweats.

(((Freud)))

Smoking a fine pipe or cigar is the most redpilled habit to subscribe to

yuo can't afford that much retard

Maybe if you're a faggot.

YES I CAN MY MOM DRIVES A PORSCHE

mom can't save you from a chicken OD

Oh, also
>fine pipe or cigar
No such thing. They're all the same shit. None of them are more quality than the other because they're all shit.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>tfw you take a break between lectures and smoke one or two with your classmates

im gonna miss college

fuck off 12 year old autist. Smoking doesn't make you a faggot if you think that its probably repressed homo feelings

also check these triple dubs nigger

SO close my friendo :^(

I caught myself gaining weight when I quit and then got it under control. Don't fucking smoke, though. This thread is retarded.

you realise that you basically took the blue pill by being anti smoking right?

>Smoking doesn't make you a faggot
Yes, it does. If you have an oral fixation you need to satisfy by sucking faux-cocks you're a fag.

why is it all about cocks with you? repressed memories?

/pol is not redpilled at all. They are the other side of reddit. It is very ironic that they call themselves redpilled when they have only taken on another set of dogmas.

They still believe low-quality bait-tier studies that smoking will kill you in 10 seconds flat.

Commercial cigarettes have carpet glue in them. Avoid that shit and you are in the clear.

I don't know how people can get so triggered by smoking and rant on and on about it giving you cancer when gasoline in the air can give you cancer, there are carcinogens in the food you eat, just being in the sun can give you cancer. Militant nonsmokers tend to be cucks.

Yeah, man, breathing smoke is the total le redpill.

rolling your own is a high level redpill

Been saying this for years. You notice how we as a nation got fatter the more people quit smoking?

yeah not even close faggot. I've pulled countless pairs of lungs out of cadavers who smoked their entire lives. Let me tell you, that shit is disgusting.

Normal lungs are nice and pink, soft, and have a certain elasticity/jello feeling when holding them. Smoker lungs are cold, brittle, and I'll never forget this one: crunchy. They literally crunch and crackle while you're handling them and it's fucking disgusting.

I will never pick up another cigarette again

I smoke all the time but I would never want other people to smoke. Its a really bad habit on the long run.
Fat people are disgusting by the way.

you only breathe the smoke of commercial cigs retard. With most forms of smoking tobacco you dont inhale into the lungs

There are fat Russians?

yeah you're wrong on so many levels faggot.

(((q5oCI5vZ)))
>3 posts by this ID

Shit, maybe that's why I've gained 20 pounds in the last few months.

I quit smoking about 5 years ago and used snus to help me cut down. I finally gave up snus about 2 months ago, and I've suddenly become noticeably fatter but I haven't really had any other lifestyle changes

>not calling it Timmies'

I see through your proxy, Burger.

musora and factory owners are fat

go on and tell me how that's relevant. or are you just being a super edgy faggot?

regardless, you're a faggot

And when sedentary lifestyles became more possible/common and when food became cheaper and more available and more full of sugar. But that can't be why people get fat, must be they don't smoke enough.
>he just started posting in the thread
>that means something
Fucking hell, smokers are stupid.

anti smoking is a dead giveaway for CTR, btw

Hide Smoke Stoppers threads, and ignore SS shills.
do not reply to SS posters, sage

wow great advice. great poast. gonna fire up my grill and make some steak meat protons.

you know his name is T

Or just not be stupid and learn to control portions and exercise.

anyone heard of keto? ive done it lost like 20 lbs in 4 weeks.

Did not work out so well for Harry Potter.

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI

I do 24HR fasting to get in ketosis, it is great for losing weight

i should get back into a keto eating schedule though

smoking is degenerate

You from RIT?

have you pulled any lunds from people that vaped? im extremely curious

For God's sake, smoke Natural American Spirits.

I'm on day 5 of going cold turkey. Been smoking a pack a day for 12 years. It's pretty damn brutal.

exercise and food user, it helped me tremendously

>Want a redpill? Most anti-smoking propaganda is just that. Churned out by anti-smoking lobbyist for big $$$$$$$
This is why I do not browse Cred Forums anymore

no. vaping hasn't really been a "thing" long enough I guess. Most of the bodies we get are elderly people, and since I'm in med school, we don't really get the "new, fresh" bodies

Why are you guys falling for an obvious Big Tobacco shill?

That's what I've been doing. Been kind of a recluse lately. All my friends smoke and the only thing to do in Wisconsin is go to bars, which makes me want to smoke.

What got you to finally quit?
Because it's fun.

Money mainly. Realizing that I basically spend over $200 a month on just smoking.

Also, from what I noticed. I can smell again since I quit. The world smells like shit. Heavy smokers smell horrible. When you're a smoker you dont notice that smell ever when you quit it's pretty terrible.

yea basically what happened to me also, stopped drinking also, kinda goes hand in hand

" "Natural" "Ameirican Spirits" "
FSC garbage

I live in Wisconsin. Kind of have to drink here. Plus, I enjoy it. I dont get all fucked up like I did when I was younger, but I enjoy a drink every now and then.

Right now I'm not drinking at all. Just being near a bar makes me want to smoke. I'll give it another week then I might have a beer or something and go from there. Just have to get my body to not relate drinking with smoking.

You're high almost all old people are obese lol. They don't do shit but lay around and eat.

u are genuinely retarded ifu think smoking isnt bad for health, why u leafs make all shitty posts, are u that dumbtard with that brainwash? i guess so

why you type with so bad english???

good luck to you user, stay strong.

>be fat
>smoke
>still fat because poor eating habits

You know how I got fit? Got off my ass and ate better. Broke my leg and gained 30 pounds over 6 months and lost it all without smoking. Most fat people were like me and ate even when they aren't hungry and mostly out of habit or boredom.

Being fat is a lifestyle choice just like being a fag

I know craving will die down after awhile, but do your cravings ever go away completely?

I know people who have quit for over a year and they still get cravings.

switch to a vape oil pen, high nicotine, it satisfies and gets you off the cigs, then after a a few months, quit the vap

trust me when I say that quitting the vape is far easier, you just don't get the cravings the same.
I really had none, and I was on the strongest power oil

no but they become manageable, its been a couple of months for me and cigarette smoke smells pretty good still. it gets easier, now i dont think about smoking at all throughout my day.

Who left the /carbjew/ here?

Only meat, eggs, chiclen, fish, bacon, some vegetables.

Life's good.

Then why the fuck are you here?

eggs, beef, liver and onions, salmon, broccoli, brussel sprouts

all of that cooked in butter and olive oil

thats mine

I left the carbjew and never looked back, except for sweet potatoes, I miss those bad boys

For me first two weeks are easy, i dont even think about smoking. When i reach one month smoke free i have horrible cravings, even when i see someone smoke on tv i want to smoke even more