WE FUCKING DID IT BOYS

WE FUCKING DID IT BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pgV4Gx6MtXk
youtube.com/watch?v=hQKTh-9Dot8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>stonebear
WE GOT THE WRONG GUY

It's over.

>stonebear
>bear

lmao they fucked up the guciffer 2.0 password too

>literal Russian propaganda tool

We Are A Board Of Peace

What am i missing here?
Can i get a tl;dr?

mfw he's a furry

pol 4 and 8
reddit

have fucked Hillary; she's done, finished

Hillary's head IT guy was retarded and reused usernames online, and also connected his identification to that username.

Reddit posts from two years ago find him to be asking how to censor and delete sender/receiver information in emails, right around time FBI demands to see them.

Cred Forums found the posts last night/this morning, and mass reported them. He went full panic mode and shut down everything, but it's too late. House Oversight is now going over everything.

This pleases me. I like how are small little korean glazed pottery board is affecting the nation and the election and they can't do shit about it.
Cracking good job. Now what if we did more? I feel the hate machine is being underused, a little rusty. Why can't we do more?

wait wait wait, we get to see Gowdy get Rowdy?

2 weeks vacation, everyday here, nothing happens. Only the shitty fuck like always. Got to go to work for the first time and then this.

Someone is really trying to mock me.

LET'S
GET
ROWDY

>Gowdy getting Rowdy

Awww shit!

>stonebear
He already corrected it though, probably just woke up to a bunch of thousand messages about this. Give the poor guy a break.

Bump!

Well done errbudy

He's gonna be suicides off his roof with our poured down his throat and a bear trap up his ass

Threads have been running all day. Still going right now, too.

WHEN
DO
WE
GET
ROWDY

so, the gov is looking into this? good shit lads

More pol more. This won't be enough. A stumlbe perhaps, a jolt possibly but she wont stop. She has to much protection. Dig deeper, dig greedy and deep until a pile of shit so high they can't ignore it or cover it up.

NO
BRAKES
ON
THIS
TRAIN

How long will this take until congress's consideration?

post your face when nazi frog worshipers do what comey didn't have the balls to do.

I don't have a clue, you're better off asking in the Combetta thread. I think the discussion is tomorrow if I remember correctly.

Yes
Cred Forums is bored of peace

Thanks famalam

BOARD OF PEACE

>stonebear

shut it down, we got the wrong guy

Impossible to tell when those incompetent fucks will actually do something about it, but according to this article the Oversight Committee is aware and researching its authenticity
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

I thought it was StoneTear?

It was, it was a typo. Latest tweet has the correct name.

Bu pm

Most people here are only interested in shitposting and trolling. The hatemachine is dead. Only thing Cred Forums does now is shitting out 9gag level memes and repeat itself. Cred Forums got destroyed by faggots that actually believe females have dicks. This place is only good for newsupdates. At least the new moot is more open for free speech and not a fucking japwannabe cuckold

Stone bear? I thought it was stone tear.

>stonebear
it's stonetear tho
wikileaks come on go home youre drunk

I did literally nothing.

That's pretty good.

So much for their 'perfect record'

same here, the very vast majority of us do nothing. all day. can't blame us, we are a board of peace.

WE DID IT REDDIT

Thanks

THIS IS WILL SURELY END MADAME HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS LITTLE WHITE MAN FOR SEVENTH TIME.

This is an example of why I will never ever be able to leave this place.

This

ba dum tss

RARE

>not even the offical hat
they sell those shits at hot topic.

To be fair he didn't know Clinton was gonna have the DoJ in her back pocket.

They came for our memes and i said nothing...
Then they came for Pepe.

uncommon at best

that guy is dead meat

1st day?

>At least the new moot is more open for free speech and not a fucking japwannabe cuckold

I'll give you an oldschool +1 user

And I rarely hand those out

you cant make this shit up.. a fucking furry is going to bring down hillary clinton??

Good work Lads

Praise Kek

KEK works in misterious ways

You're communicating so good tonight. Keep up the good work. I think you're really getting through.
Totally worth it!

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY ANONS

HILL IS KILL

YOU'RE WELCOME

I think it's about to be bench day for that guy if you get my drift.

>benching in the curl rack

Combetta is sweating bullets right now. Think about it. He's got immunity right? But he can be compelled to testify by congress or thrown in jail if he doesn't. If he does, he'll conveniently suicide on the way to the witness stand. What are his options?

ok. wait. how can a IT consultant be more stupid than an average teen of today?
wut? how?

A FUCKING FURRY

We did nothing

/pol is a board of peace

This was the work of the hacker /reddit/

Literally everyone in IT just Googles for solutions.

If you know basic computer terminology and server structure, and can figure out how to Google, you can become an IT guy anywhere.

He does have immunity, all the better so he can spill the beans.

>They will hang a fucking IT guy
>Clinton becomes president with no charges
USA USA USA

You can't invoke the hate machine or make it work. Bending a force of chaos to your will is impossible. The most you can do is introduce an idea and hope it decides to run with it.

>House Oversight is now going over everything.
True?

one of her team members was found asking reddit how to delete emails or some shit...he was exposed

Cred Forums is right
Cred Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

They gave him immunity. This only implicates Clinton with giving the orders.

>He does have immunity, so he will suddenly feel like committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head

>They gave him immunity.
Soo...he will show them a middle finger and walk away. Great law you have there USA.

If it's found he was covering evidence, they can strip him of immunity. He told them nothing was altered when testifying.

Reddit furry will end up putting Clinton in jail... what a time to be alive!

googleultron.jpg

Yes

No, if he pleads the 5th then that means they can lawfully assume that everything we found was the truth. He either has to testify against these findings or let them automatically assume them to be true.

Why can't he keep quiet? You can't touch Clinton. All he has to do is to show up and make his lawyer say that he refuses to say anything.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192

says stonetear on twitter nice bait tho can't resist telling someone they are wrong on the internet sage

omfg

He probably will keep quiet. Since his only choice is to implicate himself or commit perjury, he has the right to refuse to testify.

If he does actually testify, he'll be likely be hunted down or put on a blacklist.

They have enough to posecute him and send him away for a long time. Or he can roll on Hillary.

This is the key. He broke the terms. He lied. He's toast.

>immunity

From Hillary's assassins?

>hill dogs face when

>Or he can roll on Hillary.
If he does that he will commit a suicide.

>curling in the OHP rack

how long is never?

>bombs in NYC are nothing
Thanks, Ahmed

Get 'em Assange.

I'd demand witness protection. But this would end Hillary for good. Killing him after the fact wouldn't help her.

>pressing in the band-resistance glute bridge stand

>I'd demand witness protection.
And you believe this will save him? Kek
2 weeks from now the guy will be dead.

WE HAVE DONE IT LADS!!!

DONNY JR. KNOWS!!!!!

RIP in peace Paul.

Look at the time posted, retard. They deleted and tweeted it again with the correct name.

Unless I somehow made this thread with a screencap of the tweet several minutes before they posted it.

This. I interned with an IT department where I developed an internal program and they do the most basic shit. Most of their problems came from their own configurations of group policy et al

I feel like Don Jr. might visit Cred Forums.

No he just reads us news

THE
LEFT
IS
SHOOK

If not him personally, he's definitely got little goons that are on the prowl here

This board truly is a force to be reckoned with

underrated

AHA HA HA HA FUCKING FURFAGS!

>forbidden meme
I tried posting one of them in here once.
I was banned for over 6 months.

Keith Ledger was the best riddler

>6 months
>66

It was meant to be

"this doesn't matter he already got immunity" - CTR shills

lol

No thread on /lgbt/?
The freaks are always saving your ass.
They work in the shadows to keep US going.

This can't be real

Kek blesses Cred Forums with a happening

>he has the right to refuse to testify
Not if they invoke RICO.

Nice, user.

What is causing all these happenings? It was silent not too long ago

>the Oversight Committee is aware and researching its authenticity

the problem with all of this is controlled opposition

you guys gave the information to the enemy. its just like james comey, these guys are here to run a fake investigation, spin everyones wheels, hide the smoking guns and make it seem like there's nothing but politics going on

they are not our friends

right now they are not figuring out how to fuck the tech and hillary, they are figuring out how to bury this

What is this RICO you speak of?

>sculpting your perfect bikini butt in the overcompensating-for-something-man cage

/fur/ eternally buttblasted and B T F O

No. The only thing refusing to testify does is undo the immunity deal, success it was conditioned upon the truth and the whole truth.

Suave

Its what takes down all of the criminals with power.

>What is causing all these happenings? It was silent not too long ago

it doesn't matter hillary is still ahead

You guys must have worked with a bunch of fucking idiots.

>Google how to do everything

Google can be useful for some of the more 'out of left field' solutions, but there's a huge difference between being presented with information, and being able to understand and apply that information. Let alone in a timely fashion.

Yesssssssssss

>Killing him after the fact wouldn't help her
>implying that would stop her

Seriously this guy is a dead man either way, so suicidal in fact that he will somehow manage to squeeze off another round after the first hits the back of his skull.

It's a specific type of federal criminal offense, meant to target leaders of organized crime. It basically means your can be punished for what your subordinates do.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it had something to do with organized crime and racketeering, any other anons care to chime in?

I think it's time for this man to commit suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the back of a head by a bolt action sniper rifle.

>The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.

>What is a RICO claim?
A plaintiff or prosecutor has no chance of proving the “greater” CRIME, i.e., the RICO violation, unless they can first establish a “lesser” crime, i.e., an act of racketeering (sometimes called a predicate act). A RICO claim cannot exist in the absence of criminal activity.

Comey's balls are owned by (((them.)))

We may have defeated the Jew.

sadly this is what will happen

though I do hope someone used archive.is on his posts? please please someone say yes

i'm looking through the entire blacked.com archive to see if he's commented or appears anywhere on that site

for research

That was the intent. Basically it was a mob busting law, but it's been applied beyond its original intent and is a very effective prosecutorial weapon.

>a furry put Hillary in prison
Top fucking Kek.

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. The RICO Act focuses specifically on racketeering, and it allows the leaders of a syndicate to be tried for the crimes which they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing, closing a perceived loophole that allowed a person who instructed someone else to, for example, murder, to be exempt from the trial because he did not actually commit the crime personally

Fuck off you swarthy baboon!

he could be shitposting

There was a massive Cred Forums effort scrubbing his entire Reddit account, of course there were.

We even archived his fetish fanfics.

more or less makes it so that if you can prove criminal conspiracy to the tune of being in a criminal organization, you can charge the leader of an organization for the crimes committed by an underling, among other things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_Act

>wakemeupcan'twakeup

>2016
>Cred Forums wins its first election
What's next lads? Think big! Aryan breeding squadrons? Retaking Constantinople? Russo-Euro-American nationalist alliance?

IDK if this has been posted ITT yet, but...

bless user. What are the chances they try to charge $hill dog with RICO though? I mean, her whole racket is a textbook case, from the Clinton Foundation on down, but I can't see a prosecutor willing to accidentally walk into a bullet to prosecute her.

checked

>little

for you

I may or may not browse for them

Real account, FAKE post. You got your (You)s, now shoo

Right-wing death squads.

It doesn't matter if she gets off this time. What matters is this is another extension of the email issue. Her emails will be in the public discourse another day, and every day people are talking about them is another day some people decide she's more corrupt than trump is incompetent. (In their opinion of course. I'm simply outlining their thought process, not making any actual statements about Trump's competency.)

I do.

Can someone tell me the likelihood of Hillary going to prison over this?

This is good. Have a (You).

-.-- --- ..- .-....- -....- -....- -....- . .-. . .- ..-. .- --. --. --- - ..-. --- .-. - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - .. -. --. - .... .. ... .-....- .-....- .-....-

100%

Just believe in meme magic and it will happen.

I just did a search (pic related) and on 5 pages of results, 'parkinson' was not found. Fake.

Parkinson's has been speculated with Hillary, yes

She also uses those berry phones

Yu never saw any of the Batman movies?

If it was anyone BUT Hillary, 100% chance. It's not just hiding evidence, it's tampering with it.

Though there's been a hundred times more where she should have been imprisoned and wasn't, so who knows. We can hope though.

If the case is there, the DOJ will run with it no question

Best case scenario would be fingers crossed but not holding breath. Worst case scenario, it increases the amount people are talking about her email scandals 1%.

whats the crime

Streisand effect in action. He wanted to keep this information under wrap and it bit him in the ass. Hard.

In the history of america has there ever been a person more immune to the law than hillary clinton? I'd bet real money this will just get swept under the rug like always.

You guys have no idea how badly FurAffinity is coded.

Bumping, for great justice.

Take off every BUMP.

Remember who set us up the bomb, lads.

that's stoneTear, not stoneBear

Hahahaha. The best we can hope for is Obama appointing an independent prosecutor to clear the air.

I watched the one with Jack Nicholson but I don't remember the details. Is the one with Bane any good? I've heard that Bane was present in 2 movies. How was he in both of these movies?

god damn nigger did you reg on SA in the CURRENT YEAR or what? you have to look through the archives, that post was made in 2009. now go post a hello, goons thread in fyad and kill you are self

mishandling /deleting classified documents
perjury
obstruction of justice
etc

Violation of Freedom of Information act, conspiring to falsify or destroy evidence, refusing to comply with a subpoena.

>How was he in both of these movies?
He's a big guy.

20%
the Dems will just try to bury this at all costs because they're universally corrupt as hell.

I always knew... deep down

that a furry would do something that would make them slightly less hated

I guess this is it

>paying $10 to (((lowtax)))
here's the last page of the search nigger

This was all Reddit not Assange confused CTR slave

how could this election possibly get any better?
pepe, furries, what next

The best fucking part is the idiot used his fucking username on the somethingawful forums, and in 2009 SAID HE WAS WORKING FOR A POLITICIAN THAT HAD TO USE A BLACKBERRY BECAUSE THEY HAD PARKINSONS.

You need to watch TDKR, particularly the opening scene, several hundred times to truly understand our culture.

Yup.

Thursday

That SA post was fake.

>the Dems will just try to bury this at all costs because they're universally corrupt as hell.
Have you seen how pathetic they are on that committee?

perjury is the big one

>He's a big guy.

For Jew

To put it into perspective, Hillary is about to have her very own Watergate.

Pay attention. Shit's going to get good.

Odds are now 5:2 she will pull out before the election for "health reasons".

she'll never go to prison, for anything, or trial for that matter, she'll play sick and won't even be fit to testify. you know it's true

So what are the odds he's going to end up with two bullet holes to the back of the head with his wrists cut open?

>to truly understand our culture.
Japanese have developed their own culture?

Yes, but the media is also almost all on their side.
If there is ANY doubt around this, every single one of them will dismiss it as a baseless rumor and never report on it.

I've been wondering if her bizarre health situation is really some neurological disorder like Parkinson's, or just her dealing with the overwhelming stress of her crimes and the thousands of skeletal hands grasping from her closet.

I wonder if he will pray for immunity and testify to Congress .

sadly I think you are right buddy. It's staggering the amount of shit she's done and gotten away with. I remember being in High School and learning about the "Bosses" that ran whole cities and shit back in the 1800's... arguably Hillay is worse.

Holy shit that's funny

>post yfw Cred Forums puts Hillary and her crooked IT crew in jail

fake fake fake

can't find it anywhere

I am now masturbating furiously.

Hillary can buy off a judge with perjury charges. You need shit like Common Purpose or RICO or corruption/national security threat/spying (leaking sensitive information to others) to get him truly fucked.

Cred Forums is gonna bring down Clinton. A fucking furry just happened to be in her blast radius

>Is the one with Bane any good?
Oh man you're in for a treat.

He was in Batman '97. It was trash, and he barely played a part. if you like horrendous movies, it's one of the best to watch with friends.

TDKR is perfect for all the wrong reasons. As a movie, it's bad. Not horrible, just bad. None of the plot points make sense at all. But bane steals the show because you can't understand a fucking word of what he says, but he's such a big guy that he makes up for it. Just watch the opening scene and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Hah, I remember when descriptions allowed XSS attacks and you could steal user logins from their cookies.

:^)

I'm hacked now.
Thanks.

Parkinson's is real, that post is not.

i think you underestimate the power of the media and the apathy of the american people

40% of the US now is simply voting based on ethnicity - whoever is more anti-white. they dont care about crimes

Can your fifth amendment be overturned by a judge? As in compel a witness or block them from pleading the fifth amendment or is that pretty much a solid that cannot be broken?

i'm predicting he has no suicide, but the left just never reports on this story. ever. easy enough.

>> mothers house
>> mother furniture in background

does anyone else just love the fact that hillary is already sick and she keeps having to deal with this shit?

even if she isn't jailed or anything, you just know she is suffering every minute

>immunity and testify to Congress .
Immunity? He had that card and blew it.

Now it's going to be testify or go straight to jail.

This guy is going straight to CYA mode and spill on everyone. Gowdy is going to rib him three new assholes before he even answers a single question.

Jesus Christ how the fuck did we manage to actually meme Zyklon Ben isn't a real thing?

You can't overturn the Constitution.

who is the person that figured this out - there was a jpg showing stonetear was whats his face

I've thought ive seen it all

Fifth only is for yourself.

That's not at all what it means to plead the 5th you dip.

he was wondering who was changing his drawings - he came here and got redpilled

If you only knew how bad it was....

Paul Hamilton.

I only know that because I found the FB first and overlooked it like a retard.

The truth is there for anyone willing to hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M

Can they invoke RICO and catch her?

Any law fags that can chime in?

BDSM "author" and now a furry?
Praise Kek
Well, he had a good run on Earth
This guy will end up dead in 3, 2, 1...

That's fine, just wondered if you had any new loopholes introduced since the war on terror bullshit started.

Thanks.

That's...pretty much true.

I mean, there's a little bit more to it than that. We're just excellent at googling things using relevant key terms and actually reading through documentation. Eventually, doing enough, it just gets memorized and that's how it seems like we're wizards just blazing away at the keyboard like console cowboys.

NO FUCKING WAY.

He's an heroing for sure.

For all the sad words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are these, "Cred Forums was right again."

What exactly was done?

So no new release any time soon? What a cunt. At this point he is just patronizing those that already have made up their minds about the election.

Can you spare some change? I don't ask for much just enough to live off of and die with a modest life so let's say 5 million.

If Trump wins she will be prosecuted and I doubt he would pardon her. If the emails stuff blows up again it could help her lose the election- leading to her prosecution for other crimes.

So in a way, yes she could be prosecuted for this, assuming it hurts her chances of winning in November. Winning this election is her criminal defense.

>Can they invoke RICO and catch her?
RICO (if used) would be used against the Foundation, not the DNC.

Going after the party, no matter how legitimate, would be a slippery slope that neither side would want.

Hillary's IT guy has been found asking on reddit how to delete emails permanently. As soon as Cred Forums and donald supporters on reddit found out and started spreading it - he started deleting posts.

Maybe it will be like the end of Goodfellas, where Hillary gets away with it, but she still hates her fate.

Cred Forums is now the closest thing to old Cred Forums; stirring shit up to the point even mass media takes notice.

Except our chaos is focused into an objective beyond lulz.

short answer yes, long answer it's slightly complicated. the 5th is the right to not incriminate yourself in a criminal case, however a person can be held in contempt of court of they invoke the 5th needlessly.

does this mean hillary will get shit for this or just him?

Is it the thought that there would be too much collateral, if so I understand why they wouldn't

That would be un becoming of a president to get his rival prosecuted.

If she loses the election she will basically go into political exile never to be heard from again.

Just want to play doubles advocate, but can't she just worm her way out of this and say she didn't know and just let the IT guy take all of the heat?

>even if she isn't jailed or anything, you just know she is suffering every minute

she's pure evil. she feels nothing but these as obstacles to grasping power

she is probably blaming people, her staff, has bizarre conspiracies about people trying to oppose her, the people for now bowing to her

He explicitly said his boss told him to do it, so you would think Hillary gets shit too, but she's literally above the law so probably not.

You don't just delete your client's shit without them asking.

ya his is what i was thinking

but in theory, he will blame her to save himself

Nothing will happen to Hillary. Nothing.

Yep
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

>Hillary's IT guy has been found asking on reddit how to delete emails permanently

So he was found to not know how to delete emails? It was already known the emails were deleted so what exactly is the story here?

someone tell me why getting rid of her email address before handing them over to the public is a big deal

PRAISE KEK!

WAKE ME UP

Even if nothing happens from this, if its another small puzzle piece in the ultimate picture of her not being elected we won

shes going to be dead/dying in 4 years, so she wont run again. The clinton dynasty will have ended unless Bill and Hillary can guilt Chelsea into running in the future

removing the name hillary clinton

Fucking christ

I'm not sure of the specifics and technical stuff involved - basically it boils down to "he was fucking with emails he shouldn't have been, under direct orders from higher up"

We live in interesting times

>implying he won't be found dead with eight shots to the head and his entire fur porn collection stuff down his throat in an apparent suicide

wrong. he was asking how to modify headers in a .pst file - once he found he couldn't, that's when he deleted.

>lol can some guy just overturn the constitution if he wants to?
BEADY

>murderer: ya, the cops told me to hand over the murder weapon but right before your cops tazered me i threw it in my furnace and destroyed it
>whats that? destruction of evidence? obstructing justice?

This isn't even fucking real life anymore.

>someone tell me why getting rid of her email address before handing them over to the public is a big deal

It wasn't handing them over to the public, it was handing them over to the FBI.

As in tampering with evidence.

He was given a subpoena to hand in the emails, he then asks reddit after being given that subpoena how to remove in/out addresses from being seen. That's literally a criminal offence right there. You can't altar the content.

The amount of fucks Hillary refuses to give is pretty gangster desu.
Shadman used his porn to shill for Cred Forums

Combetta will be dead soon
Nothing will happen to Hillary
The entire U.S govt is bought and paid for
The only justice will be if she drops dead from all the happenings

To be fair, the judicial branch hasn't cared about the constitution for the past 200 years.
The currently accepted standard for a violation of the 14th amendment is feeling different...

He was granted immunity because he denied doing it on purpose.

This reveals that he was actively trying to tamper with the emails when the FBI was investigating, then when he was unable to scrub all the evidence, he outright deleted the emails.

HIllary played the 'I'm just an old lady, I don't know how to do the emails' card. The fact that he was trying to scrub her from the evidence trail implies that Hillary was complicit.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

THIS
not to be the debby downer or bust anyone's bubble, but this whole Hillary email thing has already happened. She got away with it, how is this anything new?

>That little "SAD!" greyboxed after the headline

Chelsea is nothing compared to her mother, Chelsea is an embarrassment and could never meet even her mother's legacy let alone her father.
The Clinton dynasty is finished, as is House Bush.

Donald has changed the entire course of history.

SPOILER

The first female President will be Ivanka Trump, and she will win in an outrageous landslide.

>removing the name hillary clinton

So the story is that the name Hillary Clinton was removed along with the rest of the emails that were already known to be deleted?

Yeah that's the typical rule in politics, but this is Donald J. Trump we are dealing with. Do you think he gives a fuck about mere political rules? He might just drop the hammer on her ass day one for all we know.

He's capable of locking that bitch up and throwing away the key, and I think she knows it too.

she was conducting state dept business on a private server, then deleted the emails to cover up whatever crooked shit she had lying in there associated with god knows what (but very likely, clinton foundation in exchange for political access)

Sculpting in the one footed bosu ball overhead snatch chamber

Sounds like great fun. I missed the happening FUCK

Maybe not, but tomorrow you will still be shitposting behind a proxy. Why don't you think about how the decisions you've made in life have put you in this situation?

What do you need to change to not be a total loser in your family's eyes?

shhhh...

I wonder what evidence was destroyed, this can be retrieved can't it? If they obtain a warrant for all the computers/servers they can retrieve even deleted stuff?

I'm with you, so likely outcome is he either ends up in a car accident or he makes a deal for immunity and testifies about the information he destroyed, who told him to destroy, or he makes a deal with those involved in the crime, his lawyer makes a plea deal with your Department of Justice? Not sure which jurisdiction this would fall into. And he then gets a 6 figure payout in some off shore account in the Cayman Islands he can access after he goes down and Hillary walks away with a smile on her smug cunt face.

what is this and why should i care

>The entire U.S govt is bought and paid for
Rand Paul would suggest otherwise.

These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green pepes, walking the Earth with memes. These people we rused here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anything around that's worth shitposting.

>So he was found to not know how to delete emails? It was already known the emails were deleted so what exactly is the story here?

He wanted to know how to delete or modify the actual sender and recepient fields in an email server. He posted his question a day after Congress notified Hillary that they were intending to subpoena her documents, which means that they automatically became evidence. Modifying them would then be a federal crime, tampering with evidence.

i actually feel bad for this guy
he is going to be suicided and nothing will happen to hillary at all

Life has become a parody of itself.

Things are going to escalate wildly in the next four days, buckle in

>Everything just keeps crashing down around Hillary.

>It literally gets worse every day.

>Now even her health is failing.

You're new here?

HAHAH OMFG HOLY SHIT

WRECKED

AIRHORN.MP3

Hillary drops a bottle of pills on stage, the press take a billion hi-def pictures of it and it turns out to be dementia medication.

300+ posts in this thread have explained it multiple times over

Hey at least if clinton does win there won't be another woman president for the next 1000 years.

This would prevent FOIA searches against the PST from registering hits. It was intended I'm assuming to cover up any foia investigation aside from going thru each and every email.

The reddit comments also demonstrate that they had a "save folder" setup to hold data longer than 60d. This shows that they knew they were going to be selective of records storage.

All of these things demonstrate willingness to circumvent the law and records acts. I'm definitely biased with this topic, but I think this is as close to a smoking gun as you'll get for a RICO case.

great, now plebbit is mentioning Cred Forums all over the place

stop

Hillaryland really is fucking retarded.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ

Its nothing important

Just another tinfoil faux-happening. Just filter and hide these threads.

Yeah, well, too bad she's way too silver-spooned to handle her own meds. She has "people" for that sort of thing.

nah, the first 10 amendments (called the bill of rights) cant be messed with.

Hence the problems the globalists are having with our freedom of speech (1st amendment) and our guns (2nd).

>Behind a proxy

No, I'm legitimately shitposting on Cred Forums at 3pm.

but why not just delete them if he's trying to cover shit up.

You can't recover what isn't there.
They didn't hand over the hard drive, they handed over printed papers.

That's like sending in a picture in printed binary. Worthless.

Squat thrusts in the sauna room

>He was granted immunity because he denied doing it on purpose.

>This reveals that he was actively trying to tamper with the emails when the FBI was investigating

>trying to scrub her from the evidence trail implies that Hillary was complicit

Well if this timeline is true it will be interesting to see what comes of it and how it's reported. I guess we'll see in the next day or so if this really is something or if Cred Forums is spouting it's usual conspiracy horseshit again.

hell end up dead before trial

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It would begin to heal the wounds the American public has suffered since Nixon.

America was once a very different place.

Take the lyrics in this song, for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgV4Gx6MtXk

I wish a buck was still silver
It was back when the country was strong
Back before Elvis
Before the Vietnam war came along

Before The Beatles and 'Yesterday'
When a man could still work, still would
The best of the free life behind us now
And are the good times really over for good?

Are we rolling down hill
Like a snowball headed for Hell?
With no kind of chance
For the Flag or the Liberty Bell

Wish a Ford and a Chevy
Could still last ten years, like they should
Is the best of the free life behind us now?
Are the good times really over for good?

I wish Coke was still Cola
And a joint was a bad place to be
It was back before Nixon lied to us all on TV

Before microwave ovens
When a girl could still cook and still would
The best of the free life behind us now

Are we rolling down hill
Like a snowball headed for Hell?
With no kind of chance
For the Flag or the Liberty Bell

Wish a Ford and a Chevy
Could still last ten years, like they should
Is the best of the free life behind us now?

Stop rolling down hill
Like a snowball headed for Hell
Stand up for the Flag
And let's all ring the Liberty Bell

Let's make a Ford and a Chevy
Still last ten years like they should
The best of the free life is still yet to come
The good times ain't over for good

why would you ever want to leave? For a decade, this has been the only place on earth that an educated person could say "fuck the jews and niggers too" and have someone say "yeah!"

this is the last bastion of free speech left alive on earth.

Rowdy Gowdy is in the house

>pun? or not

That's obviously supposed to be sarcasm you autistic retards.

>We are jolly green pepes, walking the Earth with memes.

the more red pills taken atleast

This is it folks. We've found the ultimate JUST. It'll only be amplified even further when he "commits suicide" in the coming weeks.

Well the Patriot Act allows for execution of US citizens on US soil without due process, that goes against the right to a fair trial and that. A bunch of military men in a room deciding that a Predator Drone can fly over your house and launch a hellfire missile at you whilst you're wanking off to Octopus porn. I only wondered if any other parts of your constitution could or have been fucked over due to Muslim terrorists.

Yep

"His became depressed after the scrutiny of the alt-right left his life in ruins. His reputation and career was tarnished, and drove him to suicide. He shot himself twice in the back of the head, then threw himself off a bridge. There will be no autopsy."

>knot her

N E W
E W E
W E N

>At the debate
>Hillary looks like shes having a seizure
>oh no! the seizure caused her brain to revert to 30-40 year old Hillary Clinton

>she starts talking about how Gays shouldnt have rights and Niggers are Super predators
>media just opens its jaws
>Hillaries Brain then switches to the moment she found out Bill had cheated on her
>starts talking about how she will cut off his penis for that disrespect!
>"throws herself off stage tackling Bill in the audience"
>Trump takes a drink of water and just watches the show

why is pol taking credit for this lovely lady's hard work?

youtube.com/watch?v=hQKTh-9Dot8

The KNOT is a Slang term used to describe the Swollen area of a Canines penis. This swollen area is call the "Bulbus Glandis". Its is located towards the base of the penis. During the act of mating, when the male dog enters the vagina of the female dog, this area swells up. Once swollen, the dogs will be "TIED" together for upto 25min while the male is ejaculating. This increases the changes of conception by sealing the semen in the uterus. Since the Females Vagina points downward, the semen would simply drain out due to gravity.

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

who is this knotty lady

gross

didn't need to know that

disturbs me that he did

fucking furries

Post yfw a Vietnamese Knitting Board won the US elections for Trump.

it isn't over till we get the haiti shit mainstream

I look forward to Hillary commenting on this.
She'll take a relaxing breath and address the media
"I'm just glad we finally know what happened to those emails. I promise to work tirelessly to ensure that this man is held accountable for destroying documents the American peoplee had a right to.
yada yada See, I TOLD Trump I wasn't at fault"

American education folks. Sad!

Welcome to Cred Forums faggot.

this
or trump tries to prosecute and then there is an assassination attempt and he suddenly drops it for some strange reason unknown to anyone