REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

I feel like I came from an alternate reality when I read shit like this.

REALITY
>Trump: We should enforce the law and stop people from illegally crossing our borders
>Media: TRUMP IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER

This.

Democrats don't want to enforce immigration laws because they know Mexicans = free votes. That's also why they're constantly trying to remove voter ID laws.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

If we pretend the media is pro Trump then surely no one will notice

My thoughts exactly

I feel like Twitter is just a bizarro world where the media is apparently the ones fighting tooth and nail to put trump in office

My favorite was when people were saying Hitler built the Berlin wall.

Had many a good belly laugh. People are seriously fucking retarded.

>I'm going to just completely go full autism and ignore sarcasm when I can twist words out of context and find a more negative meaning in them.

It just makes you see how people will just MAKE SHIT UP to continue to believe whatever they want.

Social media and this election have completely wrecked my unusually higher faith in humanity. I now understand the extent people will lie to themselves and others to fit into their culturally preferred in-group.

the establishments support of trump due to misogny really fucking bothers me deeply

When the fuck did the media ever side with Trump over Hillary? What the flying fuck?

This really nigs my noggin

The American Lügenpresse never sides with Donald Trump. They might as well put on pom-poms and do literally 'go Hillary' cheers on television each night, I doubt anyone would notice a real difference.

>establishment supports Trump

Are you retarded? Even the GOP leadership tried to stump Trump. Many of the top Republicans still oppose him. Also, Hillary has the endorsements of Goldman Sachs and all the top banks.

What actually happened:
Trump: If Hillary thinks guns are so unsafe her SS agents should disarm. Then see how safe she feels.
Hillary: Oy vey! Trump is making death threats against me and inciting violence!

They have to lie to themselves. How can anyome objectively say that Trump has not been constantly attacked by the media, as compared to Clinton who has multiple news networks doing her bidding.

It makes me realize why Fox News exists.

I really need to stop using kikebook at work. These people are fucking horrible. So glad I am out of the hellhole that is academia.

Nice pic

Have you guys seen the list of all of the people Hillary had killed because they were going to testify against her?

>projecting

remember the psycho leaderboard where they tried to scientifically proof to the normies that trump is literally worse than hitler? but than they put jesus on 8 and now i love psychopaths and thus trump.

Their minds are so warped that right now everything they are seeing in the main stream media (anti-trump) is the norm to them so when they see something that is slightly pro-Trump or anti-Hillary in the news, it freaks them out and they think the media is in it for Trump.

Imagine living in such a bubble that you believe the media is biased against Hillary in favor of Trump.

One of you fuckers, hurry up and shop this with the hurdles on the right side and trump already halfway there. Mentioning hillary's health is optional

>trannies are people with dissonance between their mind and body
>instead of helping the mind agree with the body, let's force the body to agree with the mind

>psychopaths are just leaders without anyone to lead
>instead of helping them keep their urges under control, let's give them small groups of people to rule

>Somebody please kill my opponent!

This is why you can't have a woman as president. She's too hyperbolic and hysterical.

What's she going to do if the Putin sneezes near her? Launch a nuke?