Nothing says "Freedom" like a 700 mile long wall

Nothing says "Freedom" like a 700 mile long wall.

Nothing says "Home of the Brave" like a police state

Israel can have a wall but we can't? Take your 38 billion and get the fuck out, kike.

Yeah, freedom from wetbacks.

You're retarded.

Wow. Guess im a shill for hill now.

>Yeah, freedom from wetbacks.

Nothing says "Freedom" like a wall used to keep people out who erode our liberties and lower our quality of life.

Yeah?
not like Americans want to go to smelly Mexico anyway, fag.

nice m8 b8

Fuck you and your illegal abuela,

freedom from mass migration pablito

I know it's bait but you have good point here m8

While Americans scream "Muh Freedumz xdd" they are getting killed by a militarized police, getting spy by all the gov. agencies, forced to die for Israel. But what's worse, a lot of people here defend all this shit.

Freedom from paying for illegals' handouts. Freedom from criminals from a foreign land. You're goddamn right.

So go live with the niggers in africa if you want to be "Truly" free.

Barely any police.
Barely any walls.

Enjoy!

Trump approves this message.

Freedom from enrichment.

It's freedom from invaders.

nothing says freedom like being forced to pay taxes to pay for millions upon millions of people who aren't interested in freedom nearly as much as gibmedats

Won't the cartels just fucking buy tanks and blast the wall down?

inb4 Hitler said that

Its pretty fucking dumb.

Hes not building a wall between us

Hes building a wall around us

You're god damn right

>allowing your wall to be painted on by the people you want to keep out

Needs another fence and a death zone between fence and wall.

and you have niggers running in your streets, raping, killing and nigging. don't you wish your bois in blue could do something?

It's freedom from undesirable subhumans

Mexicans are looking at it the wrong way. The wall's not there to keep you out. The wall's there to keep Americans in.

Trump is secretly going to build a wall around all of the US and enslave the populace.

You're a stupid Mexican. Why don't you get bank on your donkey and ride back to the cactus you sleep under?

The reason for all that shit you just listed is Hispanics, particularly Mexicans. You greasy little rats have flipped several states to the Democrats and globalists. You're the reason.

I don't know why people are against this. Money is the only thing that comes to mind.

very compelling argument

Wall inside country = oppression.

Wall on border of country = freedom.

We need to keep thoes uneducated brown people out to give jobs to our own uneducated brown people.

Israel is at war with Palestinians. Mexico is an ally. It's not the same. Also most Mexicans in the USA just come through bus or plane legally, and then just over stay their visa.

Leaf

nothing says freedom like a fence around your house.

nothing says freedom like a deadlock on your front door.

dumbass.

and i'm not even pro-borders.

wtf i hate dunuld now

>want to be free
>try to get a job to pay the freedom tax
>mexicans have taken the jobs
>have to get on welfare
>government owns me and my freedom

if only we had a wall

Actually what it says is "Secure our Boarders" so maybe we will have the Freedom to:

Go to the church we like.
Have a job waiting for us during/after high school if we want.
Sleep easy at night even with the front door unlocked.

Yep that smells like freedom. What you are preaching is:
divide and Concour.
Depressed wages.
Civil war.
Diseases not seen in fifty years.
Decadence and debauchery.
Going to the mall on a beautiful day and getting knifed for not being a muslim.

Oh and btw...thank God for part time police officers who are competition shooters carrying on their day off.

You like south of the border so much, why don't you go there and stay?

>Also most Mexicans in the USA just come through bus or plane legally, and then just over stay their visa.
Thanks for outlining the issue. I'll have this matter on President Trump's desk first thing. We appreciate you performing your civic duty.

Well you're free to stay the fuck out of America anytime now, Pablo

Freedom from

Israel is committing genocide

But there is already a wall, some of it is a fence in Arizona thanks to cuckservatives and parts of it don't exist in New Mexico thanks to Gary "dumbfuck" Johnson. Texas has a river

On the US border. RIGHT NOW. The open border drug trade fuels this.

You people are fucking retarded.

The day Americans start severing heads is the day I vote for a Canadian border wall.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

My bad, those ones weren't on the border. Only these ones were. No wall guise, its fukken rassist!!

This.

Get back on your side of the border, don't make me come up there