Fully Elect Johnson

What's the problem with having him in the debates, Cred Forums? It shakes up the conversation with both of the mainstream campaigns doing their best impression of a fuckin dumpster fire.
Why the fear? Why the apprehension?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473662692511.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=tZHLxhRLx50
blackloyalist.info/johnson-families-from-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The debate commission is run by the two major parties who have no interest in allowing any outside competition.

Realistically, the top 8 parties in the electorate should have a chance to showcase their presidential candidate and debate but we all know its either SHILLARY or DRUMPF that will ever reach the white house.

Johnson is a fucking joke.

what if he wins a state and throws it to the house?

And what is the house?

So are Trump and Hilary lmao wtf are you talking about

He might have to be in the debates if Hillary gets fucked for that reddit post. Though I'm probably just getting my hopes up.
Pray for that if you want a 3rd party to at least get real exposure.
You're still going to lose to Trump.

>top 8
The green party and LP are terrible dude

The House of Representatives. If a certain number of electoral votes arent reached by a presidential candidate in the general election (via states won), the House of Rep votes on who wins the election

pretty much this.
He would also spend the whole time attacking Trump and playing nice with Hillary.

>LMAO
And jill stein and johnson make them look like political masterminds.
Johnson is hated by half his party anyway

And the Democrats and Republicans arent...?

He's a presidential candidate who doesn't know what Aleppo is and doesn't think Clinton's health is a problem. She endorsed BLM and thinks about setting up a carbon tax.

He destroyed his campaign. There's no way he can win at this point.

SO ARE HILLARY AND TRUMP open ur eyes m8

pure ideology, goyim

Even the worst opinion has the chance to be heard in a democracy.

Do they have naked fat men dancing at their conventions? Is a major part of their campaigns "Dude weed" ?

"Um what is debate????" -Gary Johnson

Another argument against democracy then

They dont rig elections that's for sure. And they can at least put forth a candidate with a political background

the USA is a Democratic Constitutional Republic, very different than pure democracy

You're voting for a retard.

Muh mildly retarded one term governor. People actually took trumps opinions on politics seriously since the 80's dude, he was a huge figure in the reform party. Johnson looks like a fucking fool right now.

Exactly, libertarians are shit a coalition building and winning. It really no suprise we took the republican party from them right after they worked so hard to get anywhere in it lol

The only thing 3rd party candidates can do it take votes away from the candidates who actually have a chance of winning.

If Johnson does well, Hillary wins. If Stien does well, Trump wins.

Voting for them literally had the opposite effect of what you would desire.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473662692511.webm

so is every trump supporter

Two term governor, but close

One MIGHT become reform party levels and might be able to shake things up with funding realistically even in our style of republic, the fact of the matter is the LP is filled with subverted tards, and are quick to squander what little capital they ever get on meaningless things and the idiots who represent it.

Whatever still a irrelevant retard who constantly fumbles.

Despite what the polls say he will be lucky to get 2%

stop posting

that'll work

>hrrr drr wat is alepppooooooo

this

END THIS MEME
youtube.com/watch?v=tZHLxhRLx50

It's alot more than that. However that really goes to show how much of a tard he is. I reamber after he got his party's nom there were articles like "Gary johnson promises not to smoke weed in the white house" blaze it faggot. Hell just look at the LP debates, he might as well be a democrat with a strong neo lib bent

trump already beat out what 20+ candidates? and these faggots want these lmao dude weed faggots in the debates?

He might be helping Hillary steal NM from Trump.

>You're voting for a retard.
>so is every trump supporter

You sound like this stupid ass faggot newspaper editor from the Midwest that I love to troll.

You probably are him, HOMO

Exactly, even if he somehow gets over 5% nationally the LP doomed their party to obscurity by putting faggot back up here, he is a complete joke on many levels. The only half way serious person they could have put up was Peterson who gave johnson a replica of George Washington's flintlock only to watch johnson throw it away because he is a anti gun BLM supporting cuck. I say this as someone who voted for johnson in 2012 and I feel great shame about it and the biggest voter regret I have. To put that in prospective I voted for a council chairmen who ended up trying to force through a homeless shelter in my town without the community's permission

Even though he's a joke, I'd like to see him at the debates. It'd really make Hillary look pathetic. She'd be shit talking Trump every time she opened her mouth while Trump and Johnson would be discussing policy. Hillary would come off as a massive bitch, and since Johnson is stupider than Trump, Trump would come off as a genius.

Johnson is a slave name

blackloyalist.info/johnson-families-from-virginia/

complete waste of time

it's like buying a ticket to see Tyson vs Holyfield, and letting Jeb Bush get a round in