Really makes you think

If you compare white crime rates with Asians, Whites are basically like niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/blog/asian-american-income/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn bruh cant handle your asian masculinity.

If you compare white annual income/ living standards with Asians, Whites are basically like niggers.

Check your Asian privilege, gook.

I'm asian, how do I get a cute white girl like the one in the picture?

>white annual income/ living standards with Asians

nice false flag

Then they should go home. I sure as fuck wouldn't stay Africa

Step 1. Measure dick
Step 2. Kill yourself

be rich

That would't work if I want to get a cute girl though.

How about those shorter petite white girls that are like 5'2? I'm sure my penis can satisfy those girls.

>implying the Chinese arent taking over Africa

I cant find that graph via the source.
Directly link it to me or it's fake.

are asian men the only people who think passive aggression and paying to date women is manly?

>I need to be spoonfed like a lazy faggot

epi.org/blog/asian-american-income/

Yes, because that's what Asian women want.

What a fucking waste, he could have made a superb ladyboy and take all the fat cocks on the planet, selfish little twink.

>median
cucked statistics

Oh look, it's an /r/Asianmasculinity episode

Nice job OP.
If only we could harness the collective virgin autism of you people.

Why are asian "men" so effeminate short unnatractive and terrible?

>~2mil chinese in Africa
really just shows you how shit china is

If black crime rate was only 2% higher than whites, you'd be right.

...and America would be a fucking utopia.

>~2mil chinese in Africa
really just shows you how shit china is. If they were concentrated in one country maybe there could be hope but they are pretty dispersed

It would be more apt imo to compare the crime rate of china vs white crime rate of USA, but that isn't likely because the chinese pretty lie in their statistics

Go to sweden
Longer up in the country ull find sami-mixed loli white girls. They basicly got an asian body with a white face.

Female impersonation was a lauded part of their theatre for centuries. It was (and probably still is) considered high art to see a man on stage be more like a woman than women are.

It's /r/asianmasculinity
move along folks

not that we think it's manly but understand money and strategy is our advantage

as much as I hate my innate passive aggression, it keeps me safe from wasting my time on non marriage/mother material

>If you compare white crime rates with Asians, Whites are basically like niggers.
Not quite.
Niggers and muslims (the 3 on the right) are on a completely different scale, you can never compare them to the White/Asian race.

It's true that Chinese for about 20% less crime than Germans and Norwegians.
A couple of things worth noting:
The blue bars are the Traffic crimes, The Chinese are just as criminal as Norwegians and Germans on this.
The two green bars are the more serious crime, this is where the Chinese do about half as much.

whites invented this meme js, Asian privilege is a recent phenomenon. Ever since whites integrated with black's we've been wiggers.

>passive aggression

You're forgetting the French.

Thanks Norwegian, but I am Asian-American as well, so I have American culture mixed with Chinese culture.

Are the Swedish open to the acceptance of other cultures?

doesn't South Korea have an average penis length of like LITERALLY 3.5 inches?

You could come to my house and fuck my mom in front of me and we'd both be laughing at you.

>FelixArgyle-Cosplay-Trap-10.jpg
>Cosplay-Trap-10.jpg
>Trap
boner just got more bonered

muh dick

stop acting like a nigger, it's embarrassing

t. white person

would you?

the fuck is hite dick?

>stop acting like a nigger
>acting

If you compare white inventions with asians', asians are basically niggers

What got us into the modern world? Low crime rates or inventions?

I want to impregnate ferris-chan!

>www.epi.org

Oh i'm sorry, what happened to the 'US Census Bureau'?

The image is doctored, you stupid fucking cuck.
This image was debunked on another thread months ago. Please kill yourself.

Why does it always seem like these (probably decent) Asian guys end up with white girls who spent their teens and early twenties getting fucked up the ass by Leroy?

To some extent you see dumb White guys end up with Asian trashy whores a few years older with them, but usually that's just dumb military jocks. These Asian guys are typically successful professionals but can't sniff out a whore when they see one.

fix the man hands and we a got a deal

Yeah, it's almost like, we should just stick to our own continents.

you told me im your ally Cred Forums... why do you bully asian men... what about honorary aryan? gas the kikes race war now r-right? please Cred Forums... is it my fault that i have feminine penis? racemixing is bad thing... do not be a nigger...

I think most people are ok with other people in most countries, If u say ur an american or lived in america they will probably be very interested in you.

really just makes another chink

I hate these yellow fever/ivory hunter types.

As long as you aren't degenerate and don't torture animals or children then you are ok

Don't breed with our women

>brb moving to Sweden

In America.

>What got us into the modern world? Low crime rates or inventions?

Low crime rates.
Civilization is built on common wealth feudalism doctrine, establishing rules and statures.

Invention emerges afterward, during cultural revolutions and war.

Goodjob faggot.

>Bachelor's
>Implying Asians don't pursue a higher level of education than whites

>Don't breed with our women

Stop me nigger

>implying masculinity is a positive trait for Asians

>Ask for source but doesn't post his

Fuck off

so liking traps isn't gay?

This man has one of the most beautiful girls in his arms I have ever seen. I hope they are still together.

She looks like a half breed fingolian anyway

I always wondered who had it worse: Black women or Asian men. Neither can find suitable mates because their natural counterparts have ran off with white people. Asian men are nerdy and weak, but make good money. Black women boisterous and can beat up Asian males, but make close to no money. They seem like they would complement each other, if only Asian penises were large enough to fill gaping vaginas.

Look at the crime rate of whites in Asia. Same thing: extremely low.

It's selection bias.

yet only one race is mass migrating to the other race's lands

Find a lesbian.

t. US army in Japan

OP's pic is making me sad.
>tfw no redpilled gf

If only Europeans didn't take three more entire contents and imported blacks to two of them.

>Civilization is built on common wealth feudalism doctrine, establishing rules and statures
Dat right. The answer is inventions.

>If you compare white crime rates with Asians, Whites are basically like niggers.

Whites don't care about race differences that favor asians. It's just a fact of life.

That wasn't a request for more

Asians don't ask for raises, especially Japanese. It's dishonorable to them.

Vegas is shit.

Haha, I guarantee you that that chink is rich as fuck. There's no other reason one of ours would go for one of you. Literally none.

ITT: Asian male/white female dreamers

I'm loling my ass off over here.

>mfw

More likely 'only one race is letting other races to cuck their lands'

They got everything

I might agree with you if you think Asians are only Japanese or South Korean, but there are a lot of shit-tier Asian countries filled with shit-tier Asians.

We've always agreed with the fact that some Asian countries have higher average IQs than predominantly white countries. Ashkenazi Jews do too.

That gook is ugly as shit he looks like a Tim Burton character

Why would you think she's redpilled?

If you compare asian invention/innovation rates with Whites, Asians are basically like niggers.

Don't worry Han/Takashi - we'll always have a place for you when it comes to reliably copying whatever original work we come up with.

Aren't chinks raping niggerland 'scarmble for africa' style?

It's called bantz you faggot.

They're there as missionaries and to cultural enrich the niggers. Lord knows niggers need extra IQ points.

Golden mean butt head

Do the Europeans throw a bunch of swarthy foreigners into the natives' stats like we do with spics and arabs?

Yeah, a fucking nigger. Big surprise.

>implying Asians are not as bad, racist as Whites

That dude is fugly. Congrats on the bronze trophy gf?

>What is insane levels of white collar crime associated with asians
yellow fever pls move to china and embrace the shitty pollution and corruption already

t. american of asian heritage

More like Marine nigs in Okinawa

Are Whites the ultimate cuckrace?

Because they eat soy 24/7. It's like taking 20 estrogen pills a day.

White girls think Asian babies are 'cute'.

So when you consider that having a baby is just a status symbol for white women these days, it makes sense that they'd want the cutest baby to post on social media to make their single, babyless friends jealous.

The only time you see an attractive white girl with a black is when he's rich.

So, why she didn't choose a rich White guy?
>BBC

Because rich white guys don't marry whores

because shes an old used up whore and couldnt get the rich white guy

Hitler is no.1 white crime
Pol pot is no. 2 asian crime

check m8 autist chink

>hes ugly
>hes rich

and...?

He is X and this completely discredits him!

White men are fucking pathetic.

t. black man with white girlfriend

t. Becky didn't call back

sageing to make asians go extinct from racemixing

The only race with large enough biomass that can make Asians go extinct are Blacks.

>So, why she didn't choose a rich White guy?

There are a lot more pretty women than white guys worth $100 million.

Is pol so anti mixing that they're against the two supreme races making super hybrids?

Mao Zedong
estimated 45 million in four years.

>t. black man with white girlfriend

how ugly is your girlfriend?

whites created the modern world tho

We already know the answer.

I didn't start the dick swinging contest, I'm just [the only one capable of] finishing it

>Asians do everything they can to model white societies but always wind up with a hive-mind, shittier version

the asian guys in all these pictures are butt ugly

>that pic
>tfw recognize that couple because its one of the few WW+AM couples out there
I want to call OP a faggot but really i honestly just feel bad for Asian men. Asian women race mix like crazy but nobody wants Asian men. And add to that women of all races think Asian men are undesirable and they're usually right next to niggers. All the Asian Male + White Female couples are recognizable because there's only 3 of them but its the only thing getting these poor fuckers by because hope is all they got. They really want white women but it just isn't happening. Fucking shit latino spics are taking all the white women and i really wish latinos would give Asians some white women because Asian men are bro as fuck.

I honestly feels for Asian bros. Fuck man why are women such bitches?

16/54 vs 4/16, sounds about right. It makes sense too, since the distribution of MAO-A gene is roughly similar. That doesn't mean I would choose to be asian, as there are quite a few other deficits that come along with that racial background. It's funny how insecure Asians on Cred Forums are, worse than the white virgins...true 'perfect gentlemen'

>youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

asian girls are untrustworthy
they act cute and helpful, then steal your semen
180 into dragon lady

what did achmed mean by this?

fuck no, lol -- asians are racist af and look out for how they appear, they don't let Jews fuck with their numbers or media

>t. black man with white girlfriend

She's gonna dump your ass one day, be careful

Be Korean or Japanese.

True, yet we stripped them of their resources for over a hundred years while they sat in a corner and watched.

They're smarter, but we're far more creative and cunning, which allowed us to conquer the world.

Niggers have done nothing, accomplished nothing, are morons, uncreative and lazy as shit.

Overall whites>Asians>>>>>>>>>>niggers

Reminder that we founded America on treason. Thats why we are voting in a keeps it real "legal criminal" instead of this PC puppet who can't even keep her stories straight.

she has very horizontal features

Literally why are people saying she is going to dump you one day? Do they not know the most common meme of all?

Literally she is little perfect for little asian cock that's all there is to it.

>Be chink
>Kill female because only need men
>Skin dog alive
>Eat boiled babies

Chinese commit much more violent crime than Australians when adjusted for population size.

Chinks btfo'd

>It's the nightly /r/asianmasculinity virgin who spams asian white couples

sage

>people giving serious replies to this low tier Chink cuck thread
pathetic

saved lol

hmmm

the difference between white vs black crime compared to white vs asian is phenomenally different

Its like comparing the size of an elephant to a mouse vs a mouse to a locust

Not even.
White crime rates are twice asians, but blacks are 10x whites.
Until recently crime stats counted hispanics as whites, skewing the results.

>There are no Asian niggers
Ask the different nationalities their opinions of the others. They are at each others throats as much as whitey is. Go to Cred Forums and equate all the Asian groups and just watch what happens