I identify as an uchiha!

blacks are not human

Gender is bullshit.
Sex is fact.

>Khorne
>Nurgle
>Tzeentch
>Slaneesh

I identify with what ever or how ever I feel. I don't get mad when people talk to me and use the wrong pronoun but if they don't ACCEPT what I am then we have a problem. As gender fluid I sometimes change to a female during the day and society doesn't think this is normal. I get judged a lot but hey what can you do.

Tits or GTFO?????

Nigga you better be trollin. None of that bullshit exists. Boys and girls. Penises and vaginas. If you got a dick you a dude. Perriod.

I don't care how many genders there are as long as they all fuck off and quit acting like entitled, condescending children

d'awwwwww did we huwt the widdle hetewosexual nazi???

I mean if you want to look at it that way then alright. Yeah I was born with a penis but my gender is fluid meaning I switch depending on my mood.

You have a mental illness. People like you should just be called SHIT for short. She/He/It, SHIT. Unless you identify as a tomahawk missile or something.

I identify as Nurgalith, I have the right to spread plague. I will not cover my mouth CISHITS!

>khorne

lel

>>not identifying as chaos undivided

Too much heresey for ya?

Can I get my gender classified as a "Meme" so I fuck and wear whatever I want, and get money from the government?

Basically this.
you can identify as whatever the fuck you want.
Since gender itself is a human creation and created by conjecture, it's a spectrum, so actually having signs for it is a bit difficult.

You be you.
Your chromosomes can't really be changed though.

There is a clear cut difference between genders and you're ignorant if you don't realize that.

Pic related, soooo, educate yourself.

But that's wrong.
It's sexual identity and gender expression.
And i use the pronouns (fuck the english language btw) based on what sex their gender expression looks more like.

That is all.

Who /Nurgle/ here?

Sex is not something, "you just have".
Male men have sexual intercourse with female women in order and only in order to produce offspring. Sexual pleasure must only be derived from masturbation. We must ban all forms of birth control, including abortions. Women do need the choice, the choice not to commit to motherhood in the moment when she decides that she needs to fulfill her sexual desires.
Homosexuals do not exist. The people you see now are offensive to actual organisms that reproduce homo-sexually. They do not produce offspring when they mate, therefore they are not actually homosexuals, just queers.
There is no god, and if god gives you morals, then according to your own bible, the devil arrives before God, and thus you share the morals that were first taught to you, of course, by the Devil.

Are you insane?

Actually, gender is a societal construct.

This powerful concept is used by the likes of """progressives""" to say, "look! The binary is false! There are more than two genders!"

But they are wrong. Gender is relative. That doesn't mean that all possible genders are validated, that means that there is no gender that is proper (or, in other words, that gender isn't a useful concept).

This is the red pill, my friends: "gender" is a worthless concept, that does not translate to any physical utility, and is only used by people to build illusory identities for themselves.

Really made me think

Fuck this gay earth

>No attack helicopter gender
WTF YOU SHITLORD I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW

They must be purged.

I sexually identify as an AR-15. My preferred pronouns are bang and pow.