When the prince of /fit/izens talks about guns in america

when the prince of /fit/izens talks about guns in america

what do you amerifags think? its not really perfect but its in the right direction

youtube.com/watch?v=mZKJDUKf7y4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUFdW6TvKrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf these pecs... is steroid the only way to slay puh?

>roids

He's natty brah

>american education

I thought this fag stopped making videos

A FUCKING LEAF

He is gay
wew lads...

>handguns have exactly one purpose, to kill people!

just like steak knives are made to slaughter innocent baby animals. i saw a butcher do it once so it must be true.

nah, he's natural. it just took him 40 years do to it since he's not a fucking retard like the majority of the bodybuilding community
nah only hiatus after the skateboard squats since he got doxxed hard. he only no longer vists /fit/ anymore
he's shirtless in every video. what do you expect?

he is right in one remark since the majority of handguns are meant for self-defence (OC or CC) in countries that dont have retarded gun control laws

Scooby has had a nice progression

Doesn't he eat bars made out of his own poo?

Does Scoobs mention Table 43 and it's implications on gun violence?

If not maybe some folks in the twitter section ought to mention it.

>both sides are idiots!
>the left wants to take all the guns
>the right is afraid of guns being taken away

scooby, why can I not buy a full auto manufactured after 1986? because the right, is right

That's a surprising viewpoint from a liberal, gay Jew.

yeah but look at >84
total normie
fuck this guy

fuck my genetics

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Scooby

>40 years of progress
Fuck me running, I understand the need for natty fitness but why can't I look shredded and be fit at the same time?

>yeah man only on TRT putting him at the 1% limit of human test levels
>all natty bro

he's a blue pilled homosex so I don't really care much about what he says on any subject outside of fitness

>49 gay brothers

Scoob is gay? Like it was kind of obvious but I didn't know he came out to the Internet

I liked it when he said the USA should invade Canada. It's good to know that he can't sand fucking leafs either.

weightlifting certainly keeps you young
>scooby poo bars
its actually just protein powder mixed in with other ingrediants to form protein bars which looks like literal shit. thus the term poo bars
not quite, but he does knows how that mass shootings are the small fraction of gun related deaths
not liberal if he didnt whine about gun control. he's even against both clinton for her retarded past and current policies and trump for the wall
because being shredded means having single digit fat percentage which requires cutting and cardio. build up muscle first, then cut

He roids. There is absolutely no question about it. He doesn't even deny it, he just refuses to acknowledge it. You can't look like that at 50+ without steroids, no matter how long you've been working out.
He's also come out defending roids.

Some guys on fit went to his house and took photos of his bf. He never really mentioned it befor that.

iirc, he gets test from his doc 'cause he's old and his natural levels are too low. If you get your doctor's permission, you can go significantly above natural levels. That plus 40 goddamn years of skateboard skwatz probably does it.

>build up muscle first, then cut
Say goodbye to your gains. It's better to cut and then clean bulk while maintaining the strict diet and workout routine.

>he fell for the natty prince meme

I bet you did starting strength, too.

>a fag is the king of /fit

Wew, it's like pottery

>do SS + GOMAD
i said he was Prince

I saw Scoob riding around Stanford once

I think he's been roiding since at least the late 90s. Look at the sudden jump from 1996 to 2001.

Mel Gibson is a good example of how much and how quickly steroids impact your physique. A few years ago, he looked like a tired, dying old man. Then he started roiding, and now he looks ripped and healthy as fuck. He's considerably bigger than he ever was when he was young, and it happened overnight.

so roiding is basically redpilled?

my oldest brother spends $35 a week on his gear, seems like a reasonable price, I might do it when I get old

You're American, so you can get it legally from your doctor by the time you're in your 40s or 50s.

Also, pic related is a Norwegian gymnast in his 40s. I think he represents the peak physical condition that's possible at his age without steroids.

45 in this picture. I think he won the senior world championship a while back.

Wait Scooby is gay? Wtf?

he has a gay mans voice
youtube.com/watch?v=CUFdW6TvKrk

I should have been training as a gymanist, I thought it was just a meme

I can say I don't look this good at 23, and I've been lifting, long distance running, and using kettle bells since I was 19

though my height has made gains slow.

>what do you amerifags think?

I think he'd better be curling more than 20 pound dumbells if he wants me to take him seriously.

I have no interest in becoming a gymnast, but I've been wondering if I should start climbing. It builds similar well-rounded, functional strength and would be a great addition to weight lifting.

Wait, Scooby is gay?

lmao is he seriously only curling 20 pounds? What's going on here

i think its just for posing. a silly pic or something idk

btw i think those are 10 kilo dumbells

For a while I thought of regular skiing as a good idea, but realized it has no function outside itself

Climbing seems like a useful one. A basic human essential, like running really

>10 kilo dumbells

Still nothing. I curl 20 reps of 60 lbs (my age, btw).

>just for posing
All the more reason to pick up some real weight.

other /fit/izens just pose with muscles flexed with "fuck me" eyes. Scooby just takes the piss out of it and i honestly dont blame him since there's a lot of faggots out there where an real actual gay fag is stepping up against it saying "this is fucking stupid"