Since pol has a lot of New jersey fuckers on here

Since pol has a lot of New jersey fuckers on here
Lets have a meet up . Somewhere in mommouth county since its in the middle of the state (close enough) What do you guys say it would be cool to see the people of pol and have a little hangout at a park or some place around a month from now anyone in?

This sounds scary

also I feel like this map is a bit out of date and

>Let's meet in Monmouth
>I'm totally not a kike trying to collect info.

To what end? I already have friends, don't have the time to dedicate to new ones.

ooh look at fancy dubs here with all his friends

Spoken like a true Jersyan.

>hangout at a park

How about no?

You're new as fuck. I hope someone brings cum cake

>mommouth

fuck off come to salem, there's a pavillion where i live next to a lake. we drink and we get woke

Allaire state park, Oct 1st at midnight. by the old chapel. Be there everyone; bring a weapon.

I was all for it till the weapon part

Atlantic city at the Borgata

I'm not having a circle jerk and some park in the middle of nowhere

Wanna meet at the old blast furnace?

I wanted to keep it in the middle of the state so people from all over NJ could go without a full road trip

Why are you shilling theses NJ so much this week? Theres like 4 if these a day starting last week and now youre pushing for a meet up?

Calm down FBI/Schlomo

Just trying to get a meet up going thats all i know all you can take in my word but if a meet up happens ill be there with a trump hat that says "deplorable" on the side of it

So is it you that keeps spamming these NJ threads the past week?

And why are you so interested in how many people from NJ are on here and now want to meet up?

Seems sketchy as fuck to be honest.

Does someone have the full video of this and could someone provide context? I saw it during the Wisconsin riot, but not sure if it's from that.

i'd be amendable to this

No this is my only one
Just thought pol could get together in real life
we could meet in a offical place (safe) aka atlantic city

I didn't realize that there were actually other people from NJ in here.

I'm in the crumbling industry towns.

this kinda look south brazil

merecer county here id probably come

So its just coincidence that a bunch of New Jersesy threads started popping up last week out of nowhere and now you just decided to meet up with a bunch of strangers from here?

Considering since we are all most likely autists it would be awkward as fuck. I like the idea though.

The idea came to me from those threads

i prefer the weapon part since itll be a bunch of random people iv never met. theres a lot of nigggers in nj

Anybody got one of these pictures for Pennsylvania?

>crawl out of your basement and socialize with other socially isolated and reclusive humans

fuck off

Who else /Bergen/ here?

Sure man what eves

Burlington big up. WEST SIDE!

Well Im usually in Atlantic City every weekend (degenerate gambler), so if you Cred Forumsacks want to do this the only place I would ever meet you weirdos is on the roof of Harrahs parking garage.

I'll have my firearm in case you try anything.

I know everyone wants to meet at places they live close to but lets try to keep it in the middle of NJ so most people can go

Fuck it. Lets all meet in New Hope and go antique shopping together.

Its in PA but its pretty much in the middle of Jersey where PA pops out in the middle of the State.

That's "Third Reich Mike" Stoklasa

I agree good enough why not all in favor reply with
Yeh

LET'S MEET AT ASBURY FESTHALLE

Not middle at all

>lets go somewhere in public
>official meeting of le alt-right
>bunch of nazis n shietttt

No thanks. I'll hang out with you all in this Mongolian image forum when I have nothing better to do.

nice quads

> also, fuck New Jersey

But even we have less niggers

You guys can all contact me at deathtoandy343 on skype

prob a long shot but any carteret faggots here?

>tfw exit 12

Using turnpike exits means nothing. You gotta use parkway exits dude