twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FALSE PROPHET
HE IS THE ANTI-KEK

>openly takes BBC in his ass
>is our guy

pick1

flaming fag who will do anything for Cred Forumss attention

>he said posting on an anime/hentai image board

More like fag who won't stop posting here with proxies.

THIS

He trolls even us.

He's the hero we deserve.

Milo plz go away. I have had enough normies.

>jew
>nigger lover
>caught red handed trying to scam losers
>faggot
in no way is he Cred Forumss guy

go back to R.E.D.D.I.T you fucking homo

So 'our guy' is a man who sucks the poop out of other man poopholes and gets a kick out of it? Our man is a poo eater, is that what you are saying? Fucking degenerate yellow teeth tea drinking cuck.

>parasitically exploiting a sub culture for his own gains

I don't know. I prefer him as a basic anti-SJW, anti speech police.

By "our guy" you mean british poofs like yourself then sure.

But if you mean as in Cred Forums then fuck off back to the hiv spreading forums nigel knobgobblington

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=-7-dAmdy-JE

Cred Forums and /lgbt/ will never get along fuck off swecuck

>a pandering faggot attention whore who co-opts movements to further his own career

nah fuck Milo

milo isn't getting a shekel.

but he is doing a service. Hillary is gonna hate him much more.

Kill yourself.

>comparing posting on online to taking it up the ass by a nigger
>sweden

I guess that makes sense.

Hes immune to sjws, and hes redpilling normies.

Milo is the hero we need.

I hope KEK smite this faggot with aids and dies soon
You simply cannot be a pollack and be a gay jew who likes getting fucked by big black cock

Hey quick question.

Why is this faggot speaking at a podium as if he is someone of importance?

Who actually goes to listen to him?

Why are we not saging this Thread?

I hate anime (except initial d) and all that waifu shit, should I leave?

Kek is trying to tell you something.

>subverts the jews by infiltrating gays

i see nothing wrong

>the crowd when this pic "what did he mean by this?"

we tolerate you lgbt. You can imagine touching the junk but no insane faggotry.

>faggot rdddit e-celeb
>perpetuating cancerfrog god

Welp, Kek is now a dead meme. Now frogposters know it's time to pack up.

No. We don't tolerate lgbt.

Kill yourself.

As if I needed any more proof kekposters are a bunch of flaming faggots.

Fuck off, he's not.

He's in it to make a name for himself, he latched on to Cred Forums and is milking us.

>literally our guy

Even his 'Milo' logo is a jew ringing it's hands

His logo like looks like a guy bending over

How dare this faggot disrespect kek

BLASPHEMER!!!

>Milo is literally our guy

He is literally the alt-rights anita sarkesian.

That has never been remotely proven.

He's saying some pretty sensible things here though.
So he's a gay coalburning jew, but he would never be able to say any of this without being tarred and feathered if he wasn't.

Stop. Stop. Milo, Milo's interns reading this, stop.

Forcing chan culture IRL is a fucking stupid idea. Stick to blowing out progressives and dismantling their arguments/beliefs.

Ah fuck, he's at University of Houston? If I had known I would have gone.

We tolerate lgbt, its the Internet.

lgb is natural, it just is, two bodies next to each other but not the (((community of faggotry))) they created as a political honey pot.

Also, did you never notice how (((comedians))) always MAKE things gay. They want you to always have dirty subversive bum sex in the back of your head, even when it isn't there.

T is nothing but a serious mental problem and lack of alternate means of expression. I hope they get well.

no homo btw.

MILO FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT JEW

There is no reason to make something suffer like that. This is discusting.

t. Milo
Just go do it you retarded fag

>Believing this faggot is trying to help right-wingers and not just leeching off a new trend to cement his popularity

archive.is/EhJxv

He's trying to suck the magick out of Kek by making it mainstream

He's a traitor

>Demonizing pepe the frog won't work
>Praise Kek slide
I get what he means by this, funny, because the mods didn't get that purging kek worship wouldn't work, in fact it only makes it more prolific in response. Now it's too late and they've caused it to reach critical mass.
Well done, pozzedmods.

Where is the video of this?

Initial D confirmed god-tier anime

FALSE PROPHET OF KEK IS MILO

SHUN HIM

DRIVE HIM BACK INTO HIS GLITTER LAIR

FOR HE IS THE HARBINGER OF DEATH

But thats why Japs are so based. It keeps them close to reality and further from namby pamby leftism. Plus that was one nice nook the cafe was in, nice atmosphere.

talk to /o/ - they love D

Milo needs to revealed as the subversive fuck that he is.

DEJA VU

If you think Milo is any of the below...

>Literally our guy
>A Prophet of Kek
>An Effective tool against Leftists/SJW's

Your a plebeian and need to lurk more.

Rollingo for a confirm so this thread can explode

He's still Live

youtube.com/watch?v=-7-dAmdy-JE

He sends feminists and SJWs into screaming fits and supports the God Emperor. That is good enough for me.

Milo is going to do to our non-existent Alt-Right what Sarah Palin did to the Tea Party

And he will do it purposefully

Until you suddenly have accidentally given more and more power to a "leader" which can then easily by any act of God or subversion destroy the entire movement and all the energy that has been built up

Confirmed

I'll watch the whole thing when he is done. Gotham and Lucifer premiered tonight. I wasn't going to miss that just to watch Milo a bit early.

Read in Milo's voice

Milo isn't any kind of leader. He's just a fantastic troll.

This

Milo needs to be purged from the "alt-right"

No more hero worship leave that for (((reddit))) FUCK MILO. HE'S GONE TOO FAR. LEAVE Cred Forums ALONE YOU BBC LOVING FAGGOT. SUBVERSIVE KIKE!

Fuck off Milo.

No, he's making himself one and going to the (((MSM))) and playing by their rules for his own gain. FUCK MILO. If anything, he should be going to the Cernovich route and making his own path by saying FUCK THE (((MEDIA)))

HAHAHAHAHA it fucking is. Well played milo. *tips akubra hat*.

This. People need to realize again where their meat comes from. Back in the day people butchered themselves. Not doing that anymore is what turns people into pussies. You're eating animals, might as well look those animals in the eye.

FUCK YOU MILO! KEK WILL SMITE YOU FOR YOUR FAGGOTRY!

everytime i start to think gooks are ok i see some shit like this...

you are so repressed it's almost palpable

you think he actually browses pol?

i'd want to have a conversation with him, i've literally never heard him talk about anything.

i just noticed the hype around him but never bothered checking him out

Thank God. It's literally the abortion of an /r9k/ and [s4s] baby. Shit shoulda never happened but too bad both those boards fucking own Cred Forums.

He's an obvious subversive Kike.

He did the same fucking thing to Gamergate you absolute retard.

Fuck off you failed normie where the fuck do you think you are.. Waifu anime is literally the most redpilled media that exists. It teaches western men what women ought to be. Rather than the infuriating "strong women"tm characters in every shit western show.

Then your settling user. Up your standards.

milo might be some kind of MRA subreddit's guy

but hes definitely not ours

>P-raise k-kek

The only true prophet of kek is the priest/priestess/whatever the hell it is, Sister Who

It's dead you nincompoop. The acid from the lemon is causing muscle spasms.

Yeah, but his new logo is him on all fours waiting for a black bull.

The histamines make the meat taste bad too.

That's why sushi fish are killed with a spike as soon as they're pulled out of the water.

Milo is pepe's john the baptist

Kek = Trump victory

kek is smiling at me, oriental, can you say the same?

i dont like these guys teaching this shit to mainstream

making money off anonymous shitposts and telling the normies

Cred Forums = jews of the internet
kek = god of Cred Forums
milo = profit of kek, king of the jews

Hes not immune to shit. His entire persona is the result of SJW interference. He is literally a faggot.

It's already dead though. As soon as the knife cut the spine, it died a few seconds later.

Patrician taste huebro

Milo rules.

>mentions the Reddit Kek meme
No. He's r/the_Donald's guy.

Even TD hates him now, they didn't host him today

He's a confirmed paid scammer after what happened this weekend

Are there people out there that still legitimately think that Milo is really gay for black dick? Have you even seen him in a picture with another black dude? He just uses this to smash narratives about the Right.

No.

No he is not.

Good day, sir.

Faggot.

Where does he start talking about Pepe?

no. hes not.

>jews rock!
>niggers are good!
>alt right = libertarian democracy

kys faggot

He reminds me of that faggot in Death Note who acted like he was Kira's chosen prophet, but was obviously just in it for the fame/money.

Hi Milo

Yeah, not anymore.

Milo IS our guy

Yeah, sure I'll look a burger cow in the eye before I fucking shoot it but the way he killed the frog was metal as shit

That speech was about denouncing racism, Milo claiming to be a zionist, attacking white identity, saying there's no hope for Europe, and basically going reee racism the left are the real racists.

He's just a kike trying to make a shekel off of dumb conservative goys while weakening a white identity movement.

Not cool
Gas the Nips

>frog god is now a dead meme

god hes starting to be worse than david duke.

Milo's message is good; albeit the vessel is flawed, it still holds water.

Jew cunt took people's money then ran off with it. Why do people trust a kike?

Fuck Milo. Has slight Internet literacy and will exploit it to his advantage. He doesn't know us. He wasn't born in the memes.

He never closed a pool or helped make a swastika on habo.

If you are a dank memer, if you ever raided Hal Turner or told Tom Green to do a barrel roll stand up. Fuck these cucks leaching our culture.

It was the memes. It was always the memes. The normies wanted our memes now their entire life is one.

I never felt more autistic in my life from participating on this board.. fuck why does memes have to leak into reality, why are people forcing this retarded meme?
After American elections, i'm out of here.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

(((milo))) is a jew subverting our movement

And what movement would that be?

dubs show truth, normies are gonna ruin kek but his spirit lives on in the digits

He's not the anti kek, just some fag using our maymays.

Milo is a Greek Jew faggot that needs to fuck off, also get some surgery to remove those bin liners under his eyes.

Faggot has stolen enough money to do so.

Milo is the prophet Kek has provided us!

the race baiting internet kind

Milo is a newfag OP

Revelation 16:13

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon (Cred Forums), out of the mouth of the beast (federal beast) and out of the mouth of the false prophet (*cough*).

he's literally just a fucking lower level jew exploiting the alt right, if he wasn't a fag a couple hundred years down the road he would have his own cryptojew bloodline established and his grandson would be puppeting governments and keeping the illusion of (((democracy)))

I hope Milo burns alive along with ever other LGBT+ faggot

BAN ALL MILO THREADS

When did conservashits finally become approving of homosexuality culture ?

Shit! I mean, I like frog legs every once in a while too, and it's been a good while since I've actually went frog gigging, but at least I'll actually put them out of their misery before I eat them.

link?

>I hate anime except...
>I hate anime...
>Except...
>EXCEPT.

>milo is literally their goy
Ftfy

When jews pushed conservatards against muslims.

Now conservatards accept cultural marxism just to challenge muslim traditional values.

I'm so sock of hearing about this faggot, he dosn't represent me and I think Cred Forums agrees

HOMO-JEW-SUBVERSIVE-MILO-ANTI-KEK-PEPEHATER

I think all Cred Forums agrees with in regards to you is that you're a fucking cuck.

He was merely a pawn, a temporary puppet we made relevant in order to push a our agenda. He is still a degenerate

everything about this post is completely reddit

>He was merely a pawn, a temporary puppet we made relevant in order to push a our agenda

That's an awful Jewish thing to say.

Milo's alright.
I mean he's a total fag,
But that's cool
Especially bc that makes him bulletproof to libtards

STOP STEALING OUR MEMES YOU COALBURNING FAGGOT!

You guys do realise he is controlled opposition to bring down the movement.

Were the anti-Jew using jew tactics, leaf
We're all over the news, yet nobody knows about Cred Forums, as far as the media knows, we're just a bunch of fucking frogs

Hillary Clinton, nominee to the position of President of The United States, posted a direct link to Cred Forums on her website.

Being a jew is being a jew, people need to realize pol are essentialy internet zionists

I respect him, but don't trust his roots. Only if there was a such thing as a good kike.

I'm about to ask him why he described himself as a zionist, that's weird shit.

christian bale is the god of digits, retard

Hello, commie

Truth

Fuck off alt-right homo

>appropriates content from Cred Forums for fame and money
>scams people
>coke addict and meth user
>brags about taking black cock to 'smash narratives about the right'

this guy is a shyster of the first order. I never liked him, but neo-Cred Forums have long been intent on boosting this guy

Matt Drudge is Jew and he's pretty great

At least wait until he fucks up. Sure he's exposing Cred Forums to mainstream, but unless Breitbart starts shilling something wrong, he's on the right side.

Underated 1488
This post proves kek's will, filthy anti-anime normie is banned.

>muh kek xdddd

Go back to /r/the_donald you cancerous fags

Are you serious? Hitler was a zionist. It's the only logical way to expel the jews permanently.

Narcos season 2, Medellin cartel (Clinton Foundations) get snuffed out by a rag tag group of outlaws called Los Pepes. Although Clinton is now fatter than Escobar, but THE MEME STILL FITS.

The Jews mass immigrated to a country that wasn't theirs and subverted it and took it over all while virtue signalling. Remind you of something that's happening these days?

>our
I can't wait for the election to finish so the redditards go home.

DELET THIS

Faggot kike stealing our memes. I'm gonna talk to Cred Forums see if the raid can be arranged.