Damn

this is deep...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyltK6pmJGg
youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U
mobile.twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TL;DR: Hilldog sent a guy to Vietnam, pats herself on the back.

That really activated my cerebral cortex

>sometimes I come off as a wall

i'm so oppressed, you guys, seriously you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyltK6pmJGg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>because of Hillary some poor fucker got drafted and died in vietnam

she's a big wall

>Hillary sending some poor guy to Vietnam
wtf I hate hillary now

Too bad she couldn't control her emails

>tfw Hillary sent someone who could have went to law school to Vietnam and he could have possibly taken Trump's spot

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

This is how you win independents.

Keep playing the woman card, despite the perception that you rely on the woman/sexist card.

lmfao

You have the background to apply to Harvard Law and you're worried about getting sent to Vietnam if you don't pass one exam? Why not try a different program that's less competitive if you don't get into the most competitive law school in the world? Something doesn't add up with this story.

Now do one for Trump, since he's a huge New York icon. Oh wait
>(((Humans of New York)))

Hillary went to yale, not harvard. not sure what femi-nazi made that up but it wasn't the hilldog. (unless she forgot which university she got her law degree from)

but user, women have always been the primary victims of war.

oh hes the look at me someone gave me a ton of money guy. But he didn't waste it. Most lottery winners just piss it away it seems.

Why is her mouth like that?
Mouth breathing?
Shitty photographer?

I hate that face, it really grinds my gears.

deep n dense

Shes lyin

So this is Hillary's Vietnam flashback. Life's rough man.

"I know sometimes I can seem cold and distant, but that's because of (insert made up story here). Just ignore blatant heartless things like laughing about killing the leader of a nation with the highest standard of living in Africa."

youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U

poor woman, nice trips. :)

wow a woman demands rights and freedom to be in male dominated positions without the responsibility of being a male

this is deep

It's kinda hard to give her the benefit of the doubt about having emotions what with all the mass murdering and war crimes and all. Then laughing about it probably doesn't help your case either.

being unemotional doesn't make you lie

Fuck Gadaffi in the ass with a hunting knife

You know must of us can come across as cold, but Trump is right you are weak. Instead of engaging those classmates in a debate and shifting the blame onto the draft policy makers you sat there. You could have told them the draft makers should draft us too. Instead of telling them you had every right to be there because you had taken and passed the same exams you sat there quietly. Fuck a proctor, you could have opened your mouth, and made them think or at least stood up for your beliefs. However, I really think you may not have any values or beliefs.

You backed down even then, and yet you went on to defend a pedophile, and destroy a little girl. Thank God those little bloody panties got lost right? Otherwise you would have lost that case. So when did you decide to start taking a stance on the wrong shit and opening your mouth?

You sat there while Bill was out banging prostitutes, and blamed Monica for his actions. You took money from sadists who kill their own daughters if they marry outside the faith or the family disapproves.

So, let me tell you and CTR something I want to see a woman president, but not you. You cannot speak up for yourself, you do not represent or care for women, and you are not capable of standing up for the American people.

Your tits are bigger than most sets of balls, yet you always back down or take fucking bribes. If you have problems you do not face them you simply erase them. True leaders face the issues head on. So, no I will not vote for you, and I know plenty of other women who will not either.

I don't believe that happened.

If he deserved to die, he deserved to die right then. Reagan almost got him after Lockerbie. Last 20 years though he seemed to change. In an ideal world did he need to pay for his crimes? Sure, but this isn't an ideal world and he really was holding things together there.

I don't know how many of you post seriously. I go on here and I liken it to Cred Forums. It's all bad. Everyone is shooting out slurs and hate..but it's somehow hilarious. Especially when you realize that it was all 13 year olds who thought calling someone "nigger" was hilarious
Then you guys apparently grew up and lost sight of the joke.
You took the hate speech and let it become a part of you. You forgot that you were doing it for humor.
Maybe in some part of you, you were always this way. The internet just gave you a vacuum to shout that hate into.
America has always to a certain extent been a culture of hate. We can't seem to shake our demons.
Hilary wasn't my first choice. Honestly from my side of the aisle she was, for a time, my nightmare.
But she knows the system. Our system. She's been a victim of our attitudes, and she conquered it and became a strong individual in spite of "just being a girl". She has always fought and fought hard for what she has earned.
I could continue, but I can already hear the choir of "SHILLARY" singing.
Then there is Trump.
Daddy Trump.
Guys, this is the joke we all used to be here. His hatred almost seems ironic, his values obviously in the "I don't give a shit" range. He is the Internet's candidate. But why do we need what you guys have in this vacuum out in our very real world?
We've become disconnected from the outcomes of our hate. People die in the streets and as long as it's not happening to you its just words on paper.
Trump is what happens when we lose sight of the effects our hatred have. And why we shouldn't wear our hatred like a badge. Stop being so proud of yourself for your defiance.
Rant over. I guess. I'm just another voice yelling into the void. This void talks back, but no one's mind will be changed. Either side.

were the law, we don't lynch people, we drag them through court for 20 years, then execute them. really you guys, thugs do this.

Tyrannosaurus Rekt

>things that happened

She needs a prop even while seating for a few seconds?

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald?

For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

So then she took the test while under Bosnian sniper fire, and the boy who said that he would have to go to Vietnam got his dick blown off there. *pause for laughter*

Someone had to post it I guess.

This is fucking hilarious but I have no idea what you are on about.

>i was taking a law school admission test in a big classroom at harvard

Already not relatable to normal people. Is she fucking retarded?

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

I'm only saying that because of the situation. He was a leader of the country and look where it is now.

is there a video to this snapshot?

Didn't Hillary fail her first test to become a lawyer?

Yes

Random dude yells: hillary for prison
Aging grandma yells: lets make it happen!
kek is amused.

mobile.twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937/video/1

>humans of new york

>hillary

>human

k

I'm back from Hell, Dahnuld. Rip and tear your delegate count! You're YUUUUGE that must mean you have YUUUUGE delegates!