Holy fucking shit

I can hardly believe it.

Remember the rumors about Obama cheating on Michelle?

Huma Abedin and Barack Obama are RARELY seen together. Just check out this clip from the DNC, as soon as Obama shows up Huma acts like she got a phone call and skimpers off camera.

At 1:12
youtube.com/watch?v=OgNP3g1Lwss

and to top it all off, just look at pic related from back in the day of Barack and Huma. The look in their eyes.
You.
Just.
Know.

Barack Huessain Obama is known to be THE most hung guy in DC, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Anthony Wiener and Bill Blythe III. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed the Arabian's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Barack barely able to force it past the knob, and the Pakistani whore moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on the bombers throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a310361/dickinson-neeson-hung-like-evian-bottle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seek help

Obama is a bottom nigger like Milo.

Kill yourself my man

come back with some real evidence next time buddy

instead of projecting your insecurities onto the prezzy

Barrack Obama is a F-M tranny that was impregnated with her two sons by her husband Michael who is a M-F tranny.

>American
>paragraphs about a nigger dick

Were beyond saving, not even trump can stop it.

>"like an evian bottle"

I can appreciate these keks, very good.

>Barack Huessain Obama is known to be THE most hung guy in DC, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle"

No, that was Liam Neeson OP.
digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a310361/dickinson-neeson-hung-like-evian-bottle/

That is haram

>no one recognizing the pasta
This board really is dead. All of you need to go back

>two sons

Well shit, I guess I'm gay.

Pretty much confirmed boys.

The evian just seals the deal.

One week from now, Obama sex scandal will be hitting MSM.

>To all the retards ITT check pic related.

i get the pasta but the first half of the OP is definitely unironic

Obama only likes white women. He only married Michelle because he needed to marry a nigress to keep his black cred.

Obama seems like the least likely politician to cheat on his wife. He doesn't emit that same perverted aura that Bill Clinton and Joe Biden do

Nice pasta my friend 9/10 for triggering the newfags itt

Also, he likes hermaohrodidic man bitches

>Remember the rumors about Obama cheating on Michelle
No

I will have you know that hermaphrodidic was spelled correctly when I smashed post

This is some kike level cencorship, hiroshi

Barry Hussein is nothing but a streak of shit effete homosexual...Jeez, look at the long turd faggot!

Black men Golfing is perverted. Just look at Tiger Woods.

I would like to fuck her without a condom desu.

ive seen this pasta before but it was about trump. anyone know the original source?

its a meme you dip

Obama is obviously gay.

Liam Neeson and Natalie Portman.

Bullshit. Everyone knows Michelle has the biggest dick in the Obama family - Barrack is a bottom queer who could be bench pressed by his 'wife'.

HALAL TAKBIR

Dos someone have more information on the Obama is gay rumor

MOMS SPAGHETTI

ITS READY

I would bet if anyone is banging huma its hillary

they're both pretty hot desu familia

looks like we caught biden right after a reptilian nap

fucking a tranny is boring afteer a while

God, Huma and Amal Clooney are hard to tell apart.

I don't believe it either.

Obama wouldn't be caught dead with a woman.

>obama shucking and jiving to fucking eminem

lost my shit

>Barack Huessain Obama is known to be THE most hung guy in DC, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle"

I haven't seen this pasta in years!

Thanks for bringing it back, OP.

Well. That's a far cry from Obama having to tie a board to his ass when he fucks Michelle. The last I heard, she was complaining about him having a needle dick that came from the white side of his family.

Stale copypasta is copypasta

I got like 10 niggas from reddit with it, still a very rare market I'd suggest buying in.

No, not gay. You are into hairless orangutans, some sort of zoophilia.

This. It's Sweden tier.