Discuss

"The United States federal government should pay financial reparations to African Americans to compensate for historic racial injustices"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump?

We have already paid with blood.
You're welcome.

What?

If a nigger ever says this to me in person I'll lynch their ass

Why?

Who are we quoting this time?

My debate team topic.

That'll solve everything,

Did you ever go to school? 600,000 white soldiers died over whether or not blacks would be treated like property. Also blacks have cost society billions, if not trillions, for their massive rates of crime, incarceration and welfare.

Damn that buffalo got fucked up.

Because they don't deserve reparations at all

Why not?

Because it's unfair to every other citizen

Civil War

Can i get free shit too?

No. People of many creed and nation have been targeted by the US, it doesn't make sense to pay for crimes that were committed by people that are no longer alive in a time where it was socially acceptable. Besides, there were many, many slaves throughout history - only US blacks feel the need to ask for such a thing insted of putting the past behind them and working towards a better future for their race.

African americans should reimburse america for bringing them to out of that shithole in africa to the glorious USA where they get gibsmedats, chicken, watermelon, gold teefs, and white trash ho's.

Reperations for what?

For being loosely related to someone who actually was oppressed, 100+ years ago, whom they can't even name?

Should we be paying reparations to people of Irish decent?

Should Britain be paying reparations to the Scots?

Who would the reparations even be payed too?

That's nice, but you will recieve a shit-ton of the following in response.

"War on poverty" which dumped trillions into "dem progroms"... and welfare and food stamps and section8 welfare housing projects bla... that created an environment that essentially tore "da stronk black family" apart... contributing to all those single mothers, shitting out fatherless niglets "fo more o dem guvment benefits"... the entirety of which can be interpretted and shat back at you in the form of an argument the gist of which is... "das whitey's opreshun!"

More of dem racial injustices.

You will also be told that the privatized prison system is nothing but southern plantation 2.0.

Even more of "white man ohpreshun!"

Good luck with that.

You mean welfare and food stamps?

Ooh, nasty. Did you get the softball "for" or the pariah-maker "against"?

No.

How is that for an answer?

OP is it like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

Their reparations is the fact they don't have to live I'm Africa.

If you think of it as unpaid wages of their ancestors it kinda makes sense

Ding ding ding!

The same things that have ever happened in every country ever, have and are currently happening in every country.

It's inane to pick out one instance for scrutiny.

Reparations will have no positive effect.

alright you get 1 bead which, adjusting for inflation and improvements in the bead market equals 6 million beads

you show me a pre emancipation slave and ill pay him the reparations he deserves

Nope. Fuck you, I'm not paying taxes anymore. You've driven me crazy with your bullshit and now I need $1200/mo support for my disability. Pay up niggers time for my reparations.

Deduct the cost of the civil war, deduct the cost of all those white men who died to end slavery. I think you owe us money actually, pay up niggers.

It actually would, all niggers need to die.

I'm all for a monetary reparation payment to every black American. Give them, tax free, $1Million each. It would cost around $40 Million. That's a fair price to not ever have to listen to their SJW whining any more.

"No"

Blacks in the US should be thankful they are where they are as the alternative is dying of AIDS/starvation/actual oppression and warfare back in Africa with the rest of their "brothers and sisters" whom they never seem to advocate for

If these ungrateful niggers deserve reparations for absolutely nothing then so do the Germans for what the world and the banks did to them after World War 1 and just before World War 2, the Irish for Endlands fuckery, all of Europe for what Islam and the Ottomans did to them, the Japanese after the fucking nukes....etc. I would ask the blacks to stop being the ass end of the human race but they have had thousands of years to get their shit together and have yet to do it

TL;DR blacks should stop their bitching, they were not the only ones to suffer and they won't be the last.

What's that you said, boy? Get back to shining my shoes, you fucking spade.